April 27, 2024, 06:53:15 PM

Author Topic: Chelsea vs. Barca Thread (28-Apr-09)  (Read 26942 times)

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Chelsea vs. Barca Thread (28-Apr-09)
« Reply #210 on: April 29, 2009, 02:38:15 PM »
What's even better, Barcelona had their best on the field and could not figure it out. Tactically in terms of results Barcelona got outplayed, and outcoached.

Unless you are trying to say that Barca made no clear cut chances, then the first sentence simply isn't true. True Barca didn't carve them up for 90 minutes, but Chelsea is a top class team. Barca made enough openings that if they had won it would not have been undeserved. Either one of Eto'o, Bojan, or Hleb should have done much better. That 2nd sentence is a bit of an exaggeration. When one team comes out and defends most of the game, they haven't outplayed anyone, nor has their coach outcoached anyone. Not any team can pull off what Chelsea did, but that's not because of the tactical nous on display. For one, it was a 0-0 stalemate. Consider this...if Chelsea's tactic was to play attacking football and they went head to head with Barca, both teams made the same number of chances and the match ended in a 0-0 tie, we would say the game was even. Both team neutralized each other. So exactly how does it make sense to say that if one went into a defensive shell from the first minute, barely attacked on the counter, to then claim they outplayed the opponent with the same 0-0 tie. Chelsea was effective and got a decent result. Barca could not break them down enough times to get the goal they wanted. But they also prevented Chelsea from creating any chances of their own (except for Marquez' moment of madness) on the counter and forced them to defend for practically the whole game, preventing the chance for a dreaded away goal. Result..stalemate. Anyway...I understand that's your opinion. No disrespect, just sharing mine.

Did they not have their best players on the field? Who else they have on the bench to come and get something done, Bojan came on with time. Who Gudjonson?

elan. at no point did  I say Barca didn't have their best on the field. what really going on? you actually read my post? i am saying that to claim they could not figure it out is not entirely true. I say that cuz of the three clear chances they should have done better with. If Barca was held to only half chances or no clear chances, I would have agreed with you
« Last Edit: April 29, 2009, 02:41:24 PM by Filho »

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: April 29, 2009, 02:40:20 PM »
What's even better, Barcelona had their best on the field and could not figure it out. Tactically in terms of results Barcelona got outplayed, and outcoached.

Unless you are trying to say that Barca made no clear cut chances, then the first sentence simply isn't true. True Barca didn't carve them up for 90 minutes, but Chelsea is a top class team. Barca made enough openings that if they had won it would not have been undeserved. Either one of Eto'o, Bojan, or Hleb should have done much better. That 2nd sentence is a bit of an exaggeration. When one team comes out and defends most of the game, they haven't outplayed anyone, nor has their coach outcoached anyone. Not any team can pull off what Chelsea did, but that's not because of the tactical nous on display. For one, it was a 0-0 stalemate. Consider this...if Chelsea's tactic was to play attacking football and they went head to head with Barca, both teams made the same number of chances and the match ended in a 0-0 tie, we would say the game was even. Both team neutralized each other. So exactly how does it make sense to say that if one went into a defensive shell from the first minute, barely attacked on the counter, to then claim they outplayed the opponent with the same 0-0 tie. Chelsea was effective and got a decent result. Barca could not break them down enough times to get the goal they wanted. But they also prevented Chelsea from creating any chances of their own (except for Marquez' moment of madness) on the counter and forced them to defend for practically the whole game, preventing the chance for a dreaded away goal. Result..stalemate. Anyway...I understand that's your opinion. No disrespect, just sharing mine.

Did they not have their best players on the field? Who else they have on the bench to come and get something done, Bojan came on with time. Who Gudjonson?

elan. at no point did  I say Barca didn't have their best on the field. what really going on? you actualy read my post?

u eh realize that u cyah reason with some men?
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: April 29, 2009, 02:43:44 PM »

elan. at no point did  I say Barca didn't have their best on the field. what really going on? you actually read my post? i am saying that to claim they could not figure it out is not entirely true. I say that cuz of the three clear chances they should have done better with. If Barca was held to only half chances or no clear chances, I would have agreed with you

Ok I get what you saying. For me figuring it out is scoring and winning the game. I get what you saying.

Sammy thaks for your big contribution. Man United game done yet?
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: April 29, 2009, 03:12:06 PM »

Ok I get what you saying. For me figuring it out is scoring and winning the game. I get what you saying.

Sammy thaks for your big contribution. Man United game done yet?

Chelsea season done yet?
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: April 29, 2009, 03:14:58 PM »
Probably the same men who could rate Van Der Sar and Reina as the best goalkeepers in the world and forget to mention ah Julio Cruz..

Like yuh goin fuh a davyjenny or wha omar?

Julio Cruz is de Argentinian striker dat does play fuh Inter

Ah feel is Julio Cesar yuh mean

Eh DJ?  ;D
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #215 on: April 29, 2009, 03:18:03 PM »
Look how simple you are in your understanding of tactics. If you or anyone could watch what Chelsea do and directly compare it to Man UNited, have to be basic in football. Why no one coming down on big Barcelona in not knowing how to adapt to different teams. So every team have to play a certaing way for Barcelona to show what they have? Come on grow up.

I will educate you here a little.

Man United had 2 major lines of confrontation with no outlet vs Barcelona a year ago. They were on the back foot and absorbing pressure.

Chelsea on the other hand had one major line of confrontation that being the back 4. The midfield was used to stifle play down the middle, not be reactive and absorb pressure. Chelsea midfield was pro active in forcing Barcelona wide to what supposed to be their strong points. However, Barcelona could not use the flanks effectively for a number of reason. Messi and Henry start points were to deep, the full back got good cover from the center backs thus minimizing the space behind the fullback, crossing the ball would have been to Chelsea adavntage and Chelsea mids and defenders kept runner from making proper runs into the box.

Now again Man United upon winning the ball had little or no options a year ago. Chelsea had various outlets on winning the ball. The  thing that confusing you all into thinking that it was all defensive was that they really had no reason to use the outlets much. Drogba remained high and mobile keeping the Barcelona defense in place, and have them unsure about joining the attack. This also created less option for Barcelopna in the middle of the field as their support fron the back was limited. Malouda and Essien was also outlets on the side, therefore Barcelona had to be very careful about how they push on.

Chelsea deployment on the field was in such a manner that if needed they could have stepped up their game and press Barcelona back (like if they went down a goal, which never happened). The last 15 minutes in each half showed how easily Chelsea could have gotten forward. They (Chelsea) was just happy to let Barcelona have the ball, but won the ball in specific positions and turn them back. This is not the same as man UNited defending deep inside their half with no distinct option to go forward whenever they wanted.

So Mr.  JDB no one have to take me serious on this board cause as soon as the thread get to indepth tactics analysis men does start cussing, calling people names or just abandon the thread. You all making all these general tactical observation but not looking at the game within the game. The little nuances, the tweaks that seperate a set of tactics from another.

You are talking level tata.

Read almost any report of the game and you will see that the consensus opinion is not that this was any unique tactical masterpiece  by Chelsea. It was simply unambitious, defensive football. The parallels between the two games are uncanny yet you see this vast difference that, unsurprisingly, paints Chelsea in a  favourable light.

This talk about Chelsea being able to attack "if they decided to" is dotish. If Chelsea was that capable why not play and go back to Stamford bridge with an advantage?

The talk about United not having options last year is also a pile. You were very happy to post game stats last year, well if you lookat the same stats you weill see that United had more chances than Chelsea had. Clearly their options with the ball were not as limited as you trying to make people believe now.

Like I say your objectivity is nil. The fact that you trying to say that this was some tactical masterpiece by Chelsea whereas United last year was negative is just ridiculous. At least I could give Chow credit for calling a spade a spade. And I repect Filho and Kicker for always calling it as they see it even though their respective Spanish sides have been on the wrong end ion recent years.

The funny thing is when Barca went out last year after playing pretty football and failing to create clear chances you laud them as playing brilliant football. This year they get outplayed and outcoached.
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline freakazoid

• best offensive unit= BARCELONA, best defensive= CHELSEA
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: April 29, 2009, 03:35:27 PM »
chelsea is shite
seek ye 1st the kingdom of God & his righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you

Offline freakazoid

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: April 29, 2009, 04:02:28 PM »
Surgery ends season for Barcelona's Marquez

Reuters

April 29, 2009

* Comment
    * Email
    * Print

Barcelona defender Rafael Marquez will have surgery on his left knee to repair the damage he suffered in Tuesday's goalless Champions League semi-final first leg against Chelsea at the Nou Camp.
Click Here

After further tests on Wednesday morning, Barca's medical services said the Mexico international had damaged the internal and external meniscus in his knee and would have arthroscopic surgery on Saturday.

The Primera Liga leaders estimated they would be without Marquez for between eight and 10 weeks, ruling him out of the season run-in.
seek ye 1st the kingdom of God & his righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: April 29, 2009, 04:27:28 PM »
Look how simple you are in your understanding of tactics. If you or anyone could watch what Chelsea do and directly compare it to Man UNited, have to be basic in football. Why no one coming down on big Barcelona in not knowing how to adapt to different teams. So every team have to play a certaing way for Barcelona to show what they have? Come on grow up.

I will educate you here a little.

Man United had 2 major lines of confrontation with no outlet vs Barcelona a year ago. They were on the back foot and absorbing pressure.

Chelsea on the other hand had one major line of confrontation that being the back 4. The midfield was used to stifle play down the middle, not be reactive and absorb pressure. Chelsea midfield was pro active in forcing Barcelona wide to what supposed to be their strong points. However, Barcelona could not use the flanks effectively for a number of reason. Messi and Henry start points were to deep, the full back got good cover from the center backs thus minimizing the space behind the fullback, crossing the ball would have been to Chelsea adavntage and Chelsea mids and defenders kept runner from making proper runs into the box.

Now again Man United upon winning the ball had little or no options a year ago. Chelsea had various outlets on winning the ball. The  thing that confusing you all into thinking that it was all defensive was that they really had no reason to use the outlets much. Drogba remained high and mobile keeping the Barcelona defense in place, and have them unsure about joining the attack. This also created less option for Barcelopna in the middle of the field as their support fron the back was limited. Malouda and Essien was also outlets on the side, therefore Barcelona had to be very careful about how they push on.

Chelsea deployment on the field was in such a manner that if needed they could have stepped up their game and press Barcelona back (like if they went down a goal, which never happened). The last 15 minutes in each half showed how easily Chelsea could have gotten forward. They (Chelsea) was just happy to let Barcelona have the ball, but won the ball in specific positions and turn them back. This is not the same as man UNited defending deep inside their half with no distinct option to go forward whenever they wanted.

So Mr.  JDB no one have to take me serious on this board cause as soon as the thread get to indepth tactics analysis men does start cussing, calling people names or just abandon the thread. You all making all these general tactical observation but not looking at the game within the game. The little nuances, the tweaks that seperate a set of tactics from another.

You are talking level tata.

Read almost any report of the game and you will see that the consensus opinion is not that this was any unique tactical masterpiece  by Chelsea. It was simply unambitious, defensive football. The parallels between the two games are uncanny yet you see this vast difference that, unsurprisingly, paints Chelsea in a  favourable light.

This talk about Chelsea being able to attack "if they decided to" is dotish. If Chelsea was that capable why not play and go back to Stamford bridge with an advantage?

The talk about United not having options last year is also a pile. You were very happy to post game stats last year, well if you lookat the same stats you weill see that United had more chances than Chelsea had. Clearly their options with the ball were not as limited as you trying to make people believe now.

Like I say your objectivity is nil. The fact that you trying to say that this was some tactical masterpiece by Chelsea whereas United last year was negative is just ridiculous. At least I could give Chow credit for calling a spade a spade. And I repect Filho and Kicker for always calling it as they see it even though their respective Spanish sides have been on the wrong end ion recent years.

The funny thing is when Barca went out last year after playing pretty football and failing to create clear chances you laud them as playing brilliant football. This year they get outplayed and outcoached.

NObody talking about the tactics being unique. Its the comparison to Man United Tactics and how they differ. See what I am saying. You eh even dispute my tactical observation. YOur response is "you talking tata." So much for YOUR insight.

Up to now you have not seen me say they played top notch football. I said they played good football for the result. I have not said that Barcelona did not play good football, I just felt they did not play as good as they did last year. Last year their mid field domination was much better than this year.

This is why T&T football does suffer so much, because we feel we have an option it must be used. It is better to take the 0-0 and go home, than attempt to use the option and go down 1-0.

Let me add that I don't need anyone to agree with me, I have my understanding of what went on in the game and it have nothing to do with me being a fan of Chelsea
« Last Edit: April 29, 2009, 04:36:32 PM by elan »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline freakazoid

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: April 29, 2009, 05:37:24 PM »
ah dont want to get drawn into allyuh bacchanal but barca this year is better on all counts than the barca team last year except 4 one area. free kicks.

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: April 29, 2009, 07:54:18 PM »
ah dont want to get drawn into allyuh bacchanal but barca this year is better on all counts than the barca team last year except 4 one area. free kicks.

Very true, totally agree. I was refering to Just the Chelsea game. To me they were squeezed out the middle for long periods of times, whereas last year vs Man United they were more in control in the middle of the field.

I totally agree that Barcelona is boss, they play football how I feel football should be played.

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: April 29, 2009, 11:00:52 PM »
look "special ones" boy
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: April 29, 2009, 11:18:29 PM »
Kicker stop bleddy taking Barca side in anything or bigging dem up in any kinda roundabout way for meh please...  >:(

Classico dis weekend.... so dey is ultimate sh!t for de time being!1

Level toots.... Crapalona...

we could come back to who playing nice football and which league is de best etc next week tuesday

please and thanks.... before ah burst ah damn blood vessel

... bout you kinda agree with pep... gimme ah damn chance

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I coulda swear was Filho who was talking instead ah Kicker.
www.westindiantube.com

Check it out - it real bad!

Offline Disgruntled_Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: April 30, 2009, 11:41:48 AM »
f**k the ref was watching??

Més que un club.

Offline acb

• Party like a wok star
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Presentation College San Fernando
« Reply #224 on: April 30, 2009, 11:55:23 AM »
f**k the ref was watching??

Bosingwa helping the man get up .... Henry was real wobbly after he head meet Alex shoulder
throw parties, not grenades.

Offline acb

• Party like a wok star
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #225 on: April 30, 2009, 12:03:37 PM »
http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2009/apr/29/wolfgang-stark-referee-barcelona-chelsea

Barcelona-Chelsea referee says he was right not to dismiss Ballack
  • Michel Platini was 'very satisified' with me, says Stark
  • German official admits game had 'difficult moments'

guardian.co.uk, Wednesday 29 April 2009 19.35 BST

Wolfgang Stark shows the yellow card to Chelsea's Michael Ballack. Photograph: Alberto Estevez/EPA

Wolfgang Stark, the referee in last night's semi-final first leg between Barcelona and Chelsea, rejected criticisms of him from the Barcelona camp, saying that the Uefa president, Michel Platini, had even congratulated him.

"Platini was in Camp Nou and after the match he sent me a message indicating he was 'very satisfied' with my performance," said Stark following the Champions League semi-final first leg.

The German official admitted that the game had had its difficult moments but said "that's normal" and he had not had to deal with "ugly scenes and serious fouls".

As for Michael Ballack's foul on Andrés Iniesta which Barcelona felt deserved a second yellow card, Stark, 39, said: "I didn't show a card simply because for me there was no reason to. What he committed was a normal foul, and I punished that foul with a free-kick."

Offline Disgruntled_Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: April 30, 2009, 12:59:19 PM »
Those Who Played Football 0-0 Those Who Didn't Play At All'

Juliano Belletti was buzzing. "We're really, really pleased," he said. "A 0–0 draw here is an excellent result and although we didn't manage to get a goal in Spain we're confident that we can score at Stamford Bridge. I mean, look at the last round: it was 4–4 in London." The pause was pregnant with twins. You could almost hear the needle skid across the vinyl, grinding to a halt as the music stopped. "But, Juliano," came the reply, "4–4 would put Chelsea out; Barcelona would reach the final."

And that's the point. This certainly wasn't the way they wanted it. In fact, AS's Fabián Ortiz described it as a night so bad, so anathema to Barcelona, that "all it lacked was the devil incarnate: Jose Mourinho". Messi was "anonymous"; Eto'o, said the former Barcelona director Josep María Minguella, "always received the ball with his back to goal – which is the one thing he is not very good at". And the Madrid press gleefully saw a Barcelona side that was "shattered", "running on empty" and "flaking" just four days from the clásico.

But as the anger and frustration subsides, the irritation at what many culés see as a team that came on a destruction mission with the connivance of the referee, there's a realisation that Barcelona are not in that bad a position after all. "The road to Rome is littered with thorns," ran the headline in Sport, yet it remains open. Before last night's match, a banner declared "all victories lead to Rome"; this morning, one reporter notes, it should read: "a score draw leads to Rome".

"There are," insists Fernando Polo, "two options: go down to some bazaar on the Ramblas, buy a Japanese sword and start planning hara-kiri. Or stay positive and think that nothing is lost; the best is yet to come." Sport agreed: "It's time to see the glass half-full not half-empty. "Think of Stamford Bridge as a final," Joan Vehiles urges, "but one where if Barcelona go 1–0 up they're effectively 2–0 up." Barcelona going one-up is not so far-fetched either, says Santi Nolla: "Chelsea," he insists, "cannot be as ultra-defensive there as they were here."

"Hiddink, good old Guus, was winding us up," ran AS's match report. "He said 'it's going to be an open game with lots of goals because Barcelona attack and so do we'. He must have been talking about the second leg." He certainly wasn't talking about the first – a game in which La Vanguardia pointedly described Didier Drogba as an island in a wide open sea, miles from anywhere, utterly isolated.

"What would you take on a desert island?" asks Carles Rupiérez. "You could always go to Didier Drogba for suggestions. He had 89 minutes to think about it last night, 89 minutes to choose a book, a CD, to go for a mobile phone or a Swiss army knife or a lighter to make fires. Every now and then Piqué or Márquez visited him as they went to collect some strange object his team-mates occasionally sent his way, always by air mail."

There was some praise for Chelsea. Terry was described by one paper as "impeccable". Sport admitted that "Bosingwa stopped Messi without resorting to fouls". And even if there was talk of Barça's "ethical superiority", plenty of commentators pointed out that Hiddink has no obligation to play in a particular way.

Mostly, though, the praise was grudging. Or simply absent. "Chelsea were more of a wrecking company than a football team," El Periódico complained. "Mean-spirited, dull, destructive," said Sport. El Mundo Deportivo talked of "a recital of rough play". Ballack was "slow, badly positioned and always whining," said La Vanguardia; "Alex had no problem just hoofing the ball." All of it was aided by a referee who was attacked as "horrible", "disastrous", a "disgrace"; "all that talk of fair play and then there's none," Xavi complained.

Alongside a scoreboard that read: "Those Who Played Football 0-0 Those Who Didn't Play At All," one Catalan cartoon showed Pep Guardiola, wrapped in white, eyes blindfolded. "The good news is that if there is any justice in the world, we'll reach Rome," he says. "The bad news is that in this sport justice is conspicuous by its absence." In his hand are the scales of justice. There is nothing in the balance. Except, of course, the tie.

Més que un club.

Offline acb

• Party like a wok star
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: April 30, 2009, 01:32:37 PM »
"What would you take on a desert island?" asks Carles Rupiérez. "You could always go to Didier Drogba for suggestions. He had 89 minutes to think about it last night, 89 minutes to choose a book, a CD, to go for a mobile phone or a Swiss army knife or a lighter to make fires. Every now and then Piqué or Márquez visited him as they went to collect some strange object his team-mates occasionally sent his way, always by air mail."

:rotfl:

There was some praise for Chelsea. Terry was described by one paper as "impeccable". Sport admitted that "Bosingwa stopped Messi without resorting to fouls". And even if there was talk of Barça's "ethical superiority", plenty of commentators pointed out that Hiddink has no obligation to play in a particular way.

These guys get the idea. Hiddink's obligation as coach is to get favourable results for Chelsea. A 0-0 draw gained at Camp Nou would have always been a favourable result for anyone matched up against Barca, and there are few - if any - other clubs that could afford to go to Camp Nou and play attacking football and gain a 0-0 draw ... the teams that went to Camp Nou and played a purist style to appear attractive, while ignoring the reality that they needed a favourable result, are exactly where they deserve to be in the semi-finals .... knocked out and at home watching the tie on tv.

Mostly, though, the praise was grudging. Or simply absent. "Chelsea were more of a wrecking company than a football team," El Periódico complained. "Mean-spirited, dull, destructive," said Sport. El Mundo Deportivo talked of "a recital of rough play". Ballack was "slow, badly positioned and always whining," said La Vanguardia; "Alex had no problem just hoofing the ball." All of it was aided by a referee who was attacked as "horrible", "disastrous", a "disgrace"; "all that talk of fair play and then there's none," Xavi complained.

Sure they weren't talking about Dani Alves, Toure or Puyol? As I recall, it was Toure who got booked for whining to the ref ... and Dani Alves was complaining at every given moment once he was frustrated by solid Chelsea defending.

For being such a good player, Xavi needs to let his game do the talking because everything else eminating from him is verbal diarrhoea .... "horrible", "disastrous", a "disgrace" and lack of fair play is when a black player is booed at all ends of La Liga Stadia and high profile players such as himself condone it by not following suit and walking off the field with their teammates. That probably rules out any chance of a move to the EPL because if he was a victim of the substandard refereeing decisions week-in week-out, he'd probably have to set up an escrow account for fines since he'd be hauled before the FA disciplinary committee on a monthly basis.

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: April 30, 2009, 02:47:00 PM »
"Hiddink, good old Guus, was winding us up," ran AS's match report. "He said 'it's going to be an open game with lots of goals because Barcelona attack and so do we'. He must have been talking about the second leg." He certainly wasn't talking about the first – a game in which La Vanguardia pointedly described Didier Drogba as an island in a wide open sea, miles from anywhere, utterly isolated.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

classic stuff...

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: April 30, 2009, 02:51:38 PM »

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

classic stuff...

kyak kyak kyak  :rotfl:  :rotfl: I love it.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

1]; } ?>