April 25, 2024, 11:37:32 PM

Author Topic: If Assnal get Diop  (Read 4039 times)

Offline truthseeker

• Sr. Warrior
  • Goal in yuh rucc**tunse
    • View Profile
If Assnal get Diop
« on: October 03, 2005, 11:49:31 AM »
I think that he will make them a force to be reckon with again. Well they would need to make sureHEN-REE, forget that On REE shit in meh ears (i saying it like Trini) don't bounce to Barca first.

I said it here many a times, Diop is a world class footballer waiting to happen. First off, the man big, about 6'4 and over 200 pounds. He's fast, can tackle, dribble, head the ball, works tirelessly and have a POWERFUL shot with either foot.

What the hell Fergie waiting on astounds me. Plus Diop has already proven his class in the Prem. I would hate to see him go to Assnal... hate it! There is also Ali Sulley Muntari, a Ghananian at Udinese. He plays with Essien in Ghana's midfield and he is similar to Diop in many respects, except, he is more mobile, has a higher work rate and works from box to box. Trust meh, these two are destined for bigger things.

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
Re: If Assnal get Diop
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2005, 01:18:12 PM »
Seeker...We really on the same page boy, I say that since back here.

Bouba Diop will blow up the spotlight at a bigger club. You have to trust that Fergie and them know what they doing.

I didn't know that Arsenal was interested though. Yuh have a link?

THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2005, 01:50:51 PM »
Doe study we midfield nah.

ALyuh study Van HORSE FACE  as it look like he go bounce to Real in the Jan transfer window.

If he go alyuh arse dark.

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline Tenorsaw

• Hero Warrior
  • YNWA
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2005, 02:26:06 PM »
Diop gone in January.  He right they in London.  Doh feel Arsenal ain't watching him.  De man big, strong, quick, have a good touch and he does live in the attacking third, while not slighting his defensive duties in any way.  Scored some spectacular goals last season.  Fulham are lucky to have him.  The smaller clubs are the ones that take the chance and give those lesser known players a shot at playing in the EPL, only to have the big boys poach on dem when the players blow up..

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2005, 04:25:55 PM »
7 goals in 7 games ruud has     how much henpee an van rapist has???????

anyway   diop wud be a gud buy though   

canidates

i say man u shud buy  a right back-    cicinho
                               a center back-  not to sure hoo  but young and gud
                               a centre mid  -  Ballack
                               a tricky center mid -  Obi Mikel

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
  • www.TheWarriorNation.com
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2005, 04:32:18 PM »
dat was a good one small magician..Henpee and van Rapist..yuh too damn scandalous i say  ;D
Feliz
Warrior Nation Secretary & Membership Officer
http://www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2005, 04:35:29 PM »
diop aint goin anywhere. what money assnal gonna use to buy him?
Hart for president

Offline truthseeker

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2005, 07:28:51 PM »
JDB: Touches real sensitive boy. De man threatening we bout he midfield...lol We ain't worried about dem at all.

J: Check out www.newsnow.co.uk and then type in Manchester  and click on the United link. You will get news only about Man Utd. Plenty behind the scene news as well. You will like it a lot.

II like the buys mentioned.. with Obi coming in January, with Diop and the yuh add Ballack in the summer then we ripe again.

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2005, 07:43:42 PM »
Supporter.....we have money breds yuh forget Viera got SOLD.

Sm..Henry just recovering on the sidelines, had he been playing he woulda rack up plenty goals. Doe frighten if yuh want to do well in the Fantasy league put him in.

Truthseeker........yuh want to fight down my team, thats small ting. But alyuh in a mess. I doe work up myself like you whole day and night plotting who to buy and which player good and who might work. Its only a desperate man does do them thing when he realise he side ent ready. Anyway you keep scouting..........yuh side like a Ole cortina with a bad transmission going up to Maracas......Could barely make it into second gear.

Offline truthseeker

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2005, 08:33:56 PM »
aye boy, talk yuh talk, just now Henpee leaving alyuh for Barca so I hope yuh have money for a new forward because the rest alyuh have right now ent cutting it at all.

PS; Alyuh cutarse book again when alyuh reach Trafford

Offline makaveli

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2005, 11:20:12 PM »
aye boy, talk yuh talk, just now Henpee leaving alyuh for Barca so I hope yuh have money for a new forward because the rest alyuh have right now ent cutting it at all.

PS; Alyuh cutarse book again when alyuh reach Trafford

man u have more problems than arsenal right now..arsenal playing with a depleted side right now and still pulling off wins...man u need to worry about keane not coming back..arsenal go trounce dem when next they meet.

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 04, 2005, 07:45:54 AM »

Money Touches? dat money in ah bank gaining interest so that they would have enough to pay henry in order tuh keep him and de rest is tuh help pay fuh dat stadium that dey building for next season!!

money?? lol

anyways, me ent getting in alyuh manu/arsenal ting!! but since ah already say ah lil ting, ah would want tuh continue and say that arsenal might jump from fifth to fourth with diop in dey side....lol

i love de blues and de warriors!!
Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

Offline supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 04, 2005, 10:10:20 AM »

i would be shocked if that viera money went towards buying players and not towards paying off the debt of the new stadium. if they had money for players already they woulda pent it already.
Hart for president

Offline makaveli

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 04, 2005, 02:32:33 PM »

i would be shocked if that viera money went towards buying players and not towards paying off the debt of the new stadium. if they had money for players already they woulda pent it already.

the have a good bit of money to spend on players remember they signed a 100 million dollar contract with Fly Emrites...is just that Arsene Wenger is not in the habit of splashing big money on players..alot of peo were surprised when he bought Reyes...there were even reports they asked Lyon about Essien...expect some big signings in january.

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 04, 2005, 03:50:08 PM »
Arsenal not spendin big PRIMARILY because of de new Stadium dem buildin to open nex season.  Dat take away a lot of dey budget to buy players.

Basically, Arsenal bin either winnin EPL or finishing 2nd, winning FA Cup or some kinda hardware every year fuh de past 5 years with 1/2 de budget of Man Boo to spend on players.

DAT is a serious testament to de management skills of one Arsene Wenger.  Chelsea basically BUY dey way to a EPL title wit de unlimited spendin power since Abramovich came on.  Fergie does get serious coin from Man Boo board to buy who he want.  Even Liverpool have more money to spend on players than Arsenal.

Wenger know he have budgetary concerns which is why he prefer to buy young players who he could develop with the theory that de investment will pay off in de future.  Yes, dey goin through a transitionary period now but I don't know of another club in England dat could do without dey 2 most influential players (Henry & Viera) and still be among the elite.

Remember....Man Boo won NOTHING last season.

When that stadium finish and that debt is done (Arsenal financin de entire debt which is why they put a "cap" on player spending so in effect when stadium done, debt done more or less), then increased gate and extra capital becomes available for Arsenal to invest more on the transfer market.  If dey is already one of the top 3 clubs in England with the financial restrictions imposed upon them, imagine de damage they will do with more money available....especially should Wenger remain at the helm.  It's quite possible they may lose Henry next season too which will free up even more funds.  Matter of fact, in my opinion...they should sell he now and get maximum return rather than wait till next year.

« Last Edit: October 04, 2005, 03:51:53 PM by palos »
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2005, 03:59:14 PM »
Palos,

As a financial move if Henry getting on shitty then I agree with you and we should sell he tail. Also we shoulda sell Viera earlier and get a few more million...But the question is this.

Who go replace him?

We need a 20+ goal man and them thing hard to come by. Even Chelsea with all they money doe have that!

A good 15-20 goal striker real hard to get and most of those who capable, overrated and expensive for modest pocket Arsenal. Also as much as I like my team they are not Champions league material.they have some kinda blight.

SO I feel we best has keep Terrence Henry happy, buy two or three supporting cast and blow out Chelsea and make it big in CL.

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 04, 2005, 04:13:26 PM »
Palos,

As a financial move if Henry getting on shitty then I agree with you and we should sell he tail. Also we shoulda sell Viera earlier and get a few more million...But the question is this.

Who go replace him?

We need a 20+ goal man and them thing hard to come by. Even Chelsea with all they money doe have that!

A good 15-20 goal striker real hard to get and most of those who capable, overrated and expensive for modest pocket Arsenal. Also as much as I like my team they are not Champions league material.they have some kinda blight.

SO I feel we best has keep Terrence Henry happy, buy two or three supporting cast and blow out Chelsea and make it big in CL.

I agree with you...BUT

Is a fact...Arsenal bin FLOPPIN in Europe.

Henry done win everyting there is to win at EPL level.  Now he want to win in Europe.  He have nutting more to prove in England.

More than likely, he dussin it next season because he go have to hold strain wit dem budgetary constraints until 2007/2008 season when funds go free up.  Daz dis season and nex.  I eh so sure he go want to stick around and wait.

As for replacements......it have dem.

Et'o
Ronaldo
Schevchenko
Adriano
Cruz
Martins
Torres
Ibrahimovich
Zalayeta
Luca Toni (hottest striker in Italy right now)
Iaquinta

All could score dem goals.  I eh sayin all a dem AVAILABLE...but ANYBODY AVAILABLE FUH DE RIGHT FEE!

PLUS...is EPL we talkin bout...not exactly the most feared defenders in club football.

By de way...

It have a Nigerian youth playin fuh Chieva call Victor Obinna...OH MY LAWWWDDDD!!!!!!  Dah yout is TEARS!!!!  If Arsenal get dey hands on he is pure murder!

Offline truthseeker

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 04, 2005, 04:53:53 PM »
(singing) dreaaaaaaaaaam dream dream dreaaaaaaam, dreaeeeeeeeeeem

Assnal are FLOPPERS!!!! and yet the apologists are back, with de same old sad song. I agree with one thing, Cheslki bought the EPL lasy year and tryna do the same this year but trust me, the wheel go fall off soon.

Assnal have well over 200 million pounds to pay back and that will take a while and yuh ent talking about the interest to the bank. Wenger has no other choice than to groom players or peruse the earth for a quality cheap buy. He is good at that, but that quality was born because he never had an abundance of money at any of the clubs he has been at.

Pally and Feelup.. I mean Touches... both of you boys are highly intelligent and I know that you are smart enough to claim FA cup last year but your team was COMPREHENSIVELY played off the park and had it not been for the two angels at the posts, the score would have been a serious blow out...

Serious talk, Man Utd have Assnal ticket, and Assnal have Chelsea tix.. its all in the matchups. We need to find two good midfielders and bring the men out back to health and we have a side comparable in strength and depth to chelski. Assnal is a Diop and an Eto short of the champions League at the moment..

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 04, 2005, 05:36:37 PM »
(singing) dreaaaaaaaaaam dream dream dreaaaaaaam, dreaeeeeeeeeeem

Assnal are FLOPPERS!!!! and yet the apologists are back, with de same old sad song. I agree with one thing, Cheslki bought the EPL lasy year and tryna do the same this year but trust me, the wheel go fall off soon.

Assnal have well over 200 million pounds to pay back and that will take a while and yuh ent talking about the interest to the bank. Wenger has no other choice than to groom players or peruse the earth for a quality cheap buy. He is good at that, but that quality was born because he never had an abundance of money at any of the clubs he has been at.

Pally and Feelup.. I mean Touches... both of you boys are highly intelligent and I know that you are smart enough to claim FA cup last year but your team was COMPREHENSIVELY played off the park and had it not been for the two angels at the posts, the score would have been a serious blow out...

Serious talk, Man Utd have Assnal ticket, and Assnal have Chelsea tix.. its all in the matchups. We need to find two good midfielders and bring the men out back to health and we have a side comparable in strength and depth to chelski. Assnal is a Diop and an Eto short of the champions League at the moment..

The fact of the matter remains....2 players short of Champions League or not......Man Boo 1 point ahead of Arsenal in EPL standings with Arsenal a game in hand, AND dey not makin CL quarter finals.  At least Arsenal could say dey lose Viera and haven't had Henry fuh de majority of dis season.  Whaz Man Boo excuse? 

Seein dat yuh seekin de truth.....here it is.....

Man BOO not winnin a blasted ting dis season...jes like las season!!!!  ;D

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 05, 2005, 07:00:12 AM »

Who go replace him?

wat about stern john? have u heard of him?...lol
Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

1]; } ?>