April 18, 2024, 10:06:24 AM

Author Topic: Applauding Brent Sancho  (Read 2610 times)

Offline future socawarrior

• Jr. Warrior
  • I can accept failure but i cant accept not trying
    • View Profile
Applauding Brent Sancho
« on: April 14, 2009, 07:55:55 PM »
I wanted to congratulate Brent Sancho on his recent achievement. January of this year i participated in a training session with him and other national players. The session was run by Scott Sealy and was meant for a couple of the players to keep in shape; including theobald, Cyd, Glenn and Hyland. During the session i found Glenn to be themost arrogant of everyone there. His attitude towards the younger players was horrific. He never acted like a national hero. He was acting like he signed a 5yr contract at Chelsea. He was " A BIG PLAYER". This was not the first time as i trained with him a year and a half ago at Jabloteh for a couple sessions and had no respect for people younger than him. I think that this is a pure example of getting what comes to you. I never had a personal grudge with him, but he is not or ever humble towards people he deems he is better than.
Brent on the other hand, is a true leader. During one of the fitness sessions, he pushed me to my limit and even though he could have finished before me, he stayed behind me , making me go harder. He was a true leader to me and i respect that. Moreover, his attitude to the session was very professional. Every drill, even he was better than is was, never complained and maintained his high standards

All the best Brent.. hope to see you at the World Cup.

Cornell fix your attitude brother, i was a big fan of you in 06'

Offline kounty

• Hero Warrior
  • Truthfulness is brighter than the light of the sun
    • View Profile
Re: Applauding Brent Sancho
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2009, 08:00:55 PM »
well boy!! you ent remember de time...... and I did tell so and so to haul he mudder .........hear nah..........

Offline future socawarrior

• Jr. Warrior
  • I can accept failure but i cant accept not trying
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2009, 08:04:25 PM »
what???

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2009, 08:27:58 PM »
Future..thanks for the insight breds...cheers
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2009, 08:40:08 PM »
It have to have players of all different personalities. If everyone reacted like Sancho you will only get so far. You need some players who will just tell you you are shyte and you need to step up. A championship team has all kind, this is one of T&T problem in developing a team everyone is to worried about hurting they pardner feelings.

What happen to T&T when coaches use to put you out hey session when you can't pass or recieve a ball? Like we getting sorf.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline mwanasoka

• Hero Warrior
  • Football is played from de neck up.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2009, 11:17:54 PM »
Empathies Future,but forumites were already advised to refrain from airing laundry on de highway.
Better off confronting him 1v1 like men.De Fallout ting nah. Respect & Good luck.
When the power of love overcomes the love of power,the world will know peace.

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2009, 05:24:19 AM »
Fack Glen !!! saw him in person for the MetroStars and he acted like he is some dam celebraty. Even Beckham is 100 times more down to earth than Glen.

This is why Glen is one of T&T most travel MLS players because of his attitude, his head bigger than his game and managers got tired of him who felt he was under paid when he was actually making a decent amount compare to the other T&T players in the MLS. I think Glen was making in the 100 thousands.

Doh study he youth man. Let his attitude be an inspration to you.

Sancho is ah boss !!!! nice player, very good attitude.
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2009, 06:01:49 AM »
WTh man coming on internet forum to bad talk Cornell Glen. If you have a problem with the man and had to opportunity to talk to him. Confront him about it and get your feelings towards him sorted out and resolved. Bad talking him here is ah hen man move, when you had the man in he tracks.

...Same ways big up to the pride of St. John Univ. Sancho

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
  • Certant omnes sed non omnibus palma
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2009, 09:10:30 AM »
If Cornell feel he good and that is what drives him, then that is his way of doing things. If he find he better than Stern and Kenwyne but getting bench and then men like Daryl Roberts and Scott Sealy coming from behind him and overtaking him, maybe he decide that he hadda be selfish and care only about himself in order to achieve his goal of becoming TnT #1 striker. Maybe he was friendly to men in the past and he end up getting the shaft for them? Most strikers are driven and selfish. I not going to stay here and agree that men should criticise the man, especially after one training session.

Defenders usually work as a unit in the back. Up front, the most prolific men are the ones who doh pass the ball and always looking for goal even when they partner in a good position. Being selfish is a big part of being successful, even in a team game.
You either die the hero or live long enough to become the villain

Offline Mad Scorpion a/k/a Big Bo$$

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2009, 10:43:50 AM »
WTh man coming on internet forum to bad talk Cornell Glen. If you have a problem with the man and had to opportunity to talk to him. Confront him about it and get your feelings towards him sorted out and resolved. Bad talking him here is ah hen man move, when you had the man in he tracks.

...Same ways big up to the pride of St. John Univ. Sancho

Seems like yuh peg da fella to be ah Future SocaHen  :rotfl:

Offline kiffysmooth

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2009, 01:40:16 PM »
Future....yuh seem to be ah man who does play ah lickle fitball....I, as well as odder forumites are curious to know who you are....Tell we yuh name or give we ah lil hint, because ah would hate to believe that yuh statements is all fantasy.  If yuh rong my age and yuh is ah fitballer, I should know yuh name.  Give we ah lickle insight because yuh might be ah warrior and we doh know ;D....I await ah favorable response

Offline Mad Scorpion a/k/a Big Bo$$

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2009, 01:42:17 PM »
Future....yuh seem to be ah man who does play ah lickle fitball....I, as well as odder forumites are curious to know who you are....Tell we yuh name or give we ah lil hint, because ah would hate to believe that yuh statements is all fantasy.  If yuh rong my age and yuh is ah fitballer, I should know yuh name.  Give we ah lickle insight because yuh might be ah warrior and we doh know ;D....I await ah favorable response

Allyuh eh bet allyuh like scandal nah! :devil:

Offline noize

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 15, 2009, 01:59:54 PM »
 ::) I have a small problem with a player coming on here and airing dirty laundry for public viewing. I think that you should have addressed the issue on the training ground like a man. No disrespect to you or the impression that you may have gotten from Glen who knows ...you may be right and D man could ah total A$$hole... but there should be a level of respect that should keep it on the ground. At the end of the day most good forwards have a bit of arrogance that they are better than everyone else.. I think that's what drives good forwards to stay on top... don't get me wrong that doh mean that yuh treat people like s#!t...but it sure helps the player's confidence ;)

Offline supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 15, 2009, 02:35:42 PM »
Not surprised Re Glenn, and Sancho.
Hart for president

Offline Trini/Aussie

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 16, 2009, 02:32:56 AM »
The more I read about Sancho...the more I say BRING HIM BACK.!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2009, 04:39:54 AM »
The more I read about Sancho...the more I say BRING HIM BACK.!!!!!!!!!!

Sancho is a nice guy, I saw him play last season and trust me, he has lost a step or two. He is very slow now.

I cant see him getting a T&T call up, he stayed too long without a solid contract and you can tell he has lost a step, I hope I am wrong and I also hope his buddy Kelvin Jack dont follow and try and get some contract to play for some team on a regular basis.
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

1]; } ?>