April 25, 2024, 12:48:45 PM

Author Topic: USA vs T&T Highlights  (Read 2557 times)

Offline arrow

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
USA vs T&T Highlights
« on: August 10, 2005, 04:32:53 AM »
Caution not for the feint of heart  :'(

click on "relive some of the memorable moments"

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
Re: USA vs T&T Highlights
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2005, 05:36:06 AM »
Lard !!!!!
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Saltanfresh

• Sr. Warrior
  • Doi! Doi! Doi!....everytime
    • View Profile
Re: USA vs T&T Highlights,.......time for ah change, pleeeeeeease!
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2005, 05:39:12 AM »
Warning not heeded! Dis is d worst way to start d #@*&^%-ing day!

Hear nah, we real loooooong overdue for ah win against these arogant assholes yuhno!

Note, ah did not say ah draw, cause it seems like we always playin dem for ah draw and getting we arse cut, is time we start taking it to dem from early. We atre now d underdogs, so we have no pressure.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2005, 05:44:32 AM by nigelfabien »

Offline FireBrand

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2005, 07:42:25 AM »
Leo need to show de Warriors this footage every day before de Aug. 17th game. Oh how ah long for us to rest de hurtz on these people...Damn it man!
« Last Edit: August 10, 2005, 07:44:07 AM by Fire Brand »
Warrior Nation Member At Large

Offline Consultant

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2005, 09:51:44 AM »
Oh gosh man.......that real depressing yes... I here holdin meh head - eyes welling up and all.... :'(

Time to settle the score. It ain't gonna be easy - in fact, we have nothing to lose now - we are the underdogs. But we must go out all guns blazing.

Fellas here me now.. I was there at the match TT played against Scotland recently. I mean - that was the last match I was at. I have been watching some highlights due to our forumite Store Bay Limer. Well I think TT has improved (very) slightly. Defense still lapsing, midfield does look better.

Main culprit is the man by the name of John. Stern &^%$££ John.... He real pull stones in Scotland - yes he scored the only goal - and I real jump and wave - but to be honest it was a foul and should have been over ruled.

He is not pulling his weight as a striker. Just because he is proven (in the past) doesn't mean we jeopardise TT's chances of making a WC. Beenieman must have a different mix. Jones is a young talent - and so too is Sealy. J Scotland feels he's Pele, too much attitude (I've seen him play - and he ain't all that). Birchall has a lot of heart. Yorke willing to buss real sweat, and we need more players like Dog and Lawrence. Yes Dog can be a bit unpredictable in defence - but he is playing in the Champions League...our only player there this year.

So its time to settle the score - we can do it - but it sure as heck aint gonna be easy.

PS - Respect to Tallman, and Flex for making this site what it is today - you'll are the real warriors....

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
  • yuh cyar take meh ancestry from meh
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2005, 10:06:12 AM »
All we have tuh do:

"Oh let the mighty stand tall!!!! we owe them one from the shot which was heard arond the world ; I say we START A CAMPAIGN TO DELIEVER THE BLOW WHICH DROPPED THE GIANT!!!!!!!! come August 17 if we could deliever, then with all due respect accorded to the USA at this time, we would gain instant respect as the nation that DELIEVERED the blow tuh bust they bubble!!!!!"

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2005, 10:10:08 AM »
Yeah boy... steups!! Michael Maurice lying down on the ground at de end sums it all up  :'(

Time To Raise De Banners... We going to War!!  >:(

16 long years of suffering at the hands of the USA... well the longest rope have ah end.. and it ending Aug 17th Hartford CT. May that glorious day be long remembered.... The time for Moral Victories over....
Forward to Victory for de Soca Warrior Army!!

Lewee start building a vibes from now!! Them done start... Flex what yuh have on de front page??

THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
  • yuh cyar take meh ancestry from meh
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2005, 10:35:10 AM »
FF,
yuh think we army could take them on? what about we coast Guard? oh gosh it's war yes August 17  the warriors invasion; what we need  to be ready?

We boys eh even training  as yet as a team?. Yuh know what?  coming tuh think of it?
me eh even hear no 'guntalk" from we coach.

« Last Edit: August 10, 2005, 11:46:54 AM by AlbertaTrini »

Offline FireBrand

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2005, 11:04:19 AM »
When we play de US it should be all or nothing! From de fans to de players... we have to go in there to win...nuttin less. We boys have to play dis game like warriors on de hunt!
My two year old is an American, but me and he grandfather going to baptize him at Hartford as ah trini(since that will be his first soccer game). We going to give de youth ah true soca warrior blessing. So come Aug 17th ah praying for ah good performance from we team.
In spite of all de negetive circumstances leading up to de game... I still believe!

Go Warriors!
« Last Edit: August 10, 2005, 04:41:52 PM by Fire Brand »
Warrior Nation Member At Large

Offline FLi !

• Luck is recognising the opportunities when they arise
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2005, 03:24:34 PM »
I can't seem to find it out the site. Anyone knows if its still there or has been taken down ?
Director of Waggonist Prosecutions (DWP)

Special Advisor to WN(UK)

Offline arrow

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2005, 03:41:52 PM »
It's still there on the main page below the main article click on video: US Goals vs Trinidad

Offline FLi !

• Luck is recognising the opportunities when they arise
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2005, 03:57:59 PM »
Thanx Arrow......

That 1996, Gold Cup 3-2 loss is still a classic in my mind. If  all yuh look at the 3rd goal the US scored from a free kick.  It have 6 MAN in TnT wall NO LIE and he still get it past Ross Russell on the side he was supposed to be covering!!!!

That Boston WC qualifying game was disappointing. I was there, everyone was pumped and that goal in under 30 seconds just kill the entire vibe!! The Connecticut crew can't let that happen!!!
Director of Waggonist Prosecutions (DWP)

Special Advisor to WN(UK)

Offline Warrior till death

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIOR NATION MEMBER #4
    • View Profile
t&t 1989 strike squad vs usa videos
« Reply #12 on: October 03, 2005, 12:20:35 PM »
« Last Edit: October 03, 2005, 12:33:03 PM by Tallman »

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 03, 2005, 12:31:17 PM »
lard trow way dem videos nah boy
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 03, 2005, 01:54:08 PM »
Dat was sad       We gave them dey confidence to build a foundation to produce an academy to develop football in USA      because of that US win dat is why they have gone on to go to every world cup since.    We were they cement and shovel     now they have completed their house an are moving on to build a mansion to win the actual cup       my god

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2005, 03:22:21 PM »
Wow...watching Maurice lieing down dey so...damn that brng back some serious memories...meh fuc%$% b'day to boot...

oh well...good punishment to watch dat...u notice dey never showed any of the goals we scored in those games.

Peace,
VB
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
  • www.TheWarriorNation.com
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
« Reply #16 on: October 03, 2005, 04:48:14 PM »
ah kyar believe is 16 years already :frustrated:
when we going to get some revenge?
Feliz
Warrior Nation Secretary & Membership Officer
http://www.TheWarriorNation.com