April 25, 2024, 05:22:20 AM

Author Topic: Bombing at the Boston Marathon  (Read 32738 times)

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Bombing at the Boston Marathon
« Reply #210 on: April 29, 2013, 08:11:00 PM »
lawd! Tallman!!!! this fella need some more wok to do!!!! And TT not here for him to love up so now we to ketch!
Al-muqtasidatun (The moderate one, aka the maco-rator :) ), Is there any contradiction in what I just type sir? Let me break it down 4 u. Ribbit referring to Jihad and I telling him that I'm not muslim so I don't know  about (understand) Jihad (the struggle). But, by the same token 99.999% of those ('terrorists') surveyed cite what? what these boston dudes say? I didn't say I was a moron did I? So please join me oh moderate one, and correct sir ribbit  in his incorrect statement about islamic youth in a general fight against what they don't appreciate. or fix up my grammar dey. either way ignorance is why we still here all these years after GWB proclaim it true that "they hate our freedom." So if you or the man really didn't know, please don't stop him from knowing, so we could really get somewhere in this battle.

I ask you one question and is all dis yuh come with?  Carry on fella, never mind me.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: April 29, 2013, 08:19:15 PM »
The moderate one haha.
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

AirMan

« Reply #212 on: April 30, 2013, 06:54:13 AM »
This guy is ignorant

Intelligence information has discovered that, about four years ago, Al Qaeda began looking to recruit outside of those areas in anticipation of a US border lock down. In my opinion they achieved their goal in the Caucuses region of Russia. Islamic extremists have been waging jihad against the Russians there for decades now. A growing number of the region of Chechnya has become predominantly Muslim–and not in the secular Turkey or Jordan kind.

These “Stans”: as in Dagestan, Khuzestan, and others pose a profiling difficulty. Our intelligence eyes have been weakly focused on Egypt, Somalia, Saudi Arabia, and this area opens a second front on the War on Terror. A growing number of radical Islamists are immigrating into Europe. Our closest friend, England, has some of the most outspoken and prolific spreaders of Jihad against western civilization that can be found anywhere.

Just as I am writing this I am changing my mind: we may need to venture into the uncharted waters of banning a specific faith from coming and sharing what we have here in America. Do we, as a people, want to continue to take the risk for the need of an engineer or a doctor or a laborer? Can we afford another incident because we are so sensitive to political correctness that we fail to secure our borders?.. http://myvoicetv.net/blog/shut-the-borders-down/

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: April 30, 2013, 12:30:31 PM »
this thing getting stranger as days pass.

the mother is being said to have played a key role in radicalizing her sons. the FSB have a wiretap with the younger one talking about jihad with the mother.

is that what jihad has come to mean for islamic youth? an incoherent "struggle" against something you don't (or can't) appreciate? there was no political objective with this bombing. it's looking like this bombing was the older brother's personal struggle with faith - his proof that he was muslim. cheaper than a ticket to mecca i guess. that is messed up.
This was on NPR last friday.
http://www.thisamericanlife.org/radio-archives/episode/493/picture-show?act=1#play
I am not muslim, and I don't understand the struggle. But I could possibly try to understand oppression. And I wouldn't be as flippant as bolded.

what oppression these fellows know? these 4kers been living usa for 10 years. man have an american wife and kid. sell that line somewhere else.
Homes, usually I just let ignorance be. But you still displaying a great misunderstanding of what it means to be muslim. The idea of the ummah is so central, as it was the context in which the muslims viewed themselves during the revelation of the Quran. So to say that these dudes grow up in new jersey (hyp) so they shouldn't feel injustice halfway across the globe against "their people" personally is just...ignorant. What you reading? Do you view yourself as belonging to anything greater than you or your family?

kounty, being a "muslim" may involve these connections with other muslims via the ummah. what i'm saying is that this is not their ENTIRE life experience and these clowns in particular had ample exposure to the non-muslim way of life which makes their plot all the more mystifying. how was this bombing supposed to help muslims and/or the ummah? this is why i'm describing this attack as an incoherent jihad.

the link you sent dealt mainly with the palestinians - not sure if this is relevant in this particular situation. these a**holes were more familiar with the issue of chechen independence from russia. which raises the question, why didn't they attack some russian embassy or something? i figure they know how america does put on kid gloves for terrorist while russia woulda haul he idiot parents and their family in for some old-fashioned soviet-style re-education.

i don't see how their choice of target conveyed a specific message. i mean, bin laden target a major financial centre. these fools here in canada were going after a toronto to nyc train. they pick an international sporting event? i don't get it. the last major terrorist operation from chechnya was beslan - the message there by comparison was loud, unambiguous, clear and precise. it really seems their choice of target come from convenience more than anything.

so, this thing is not terrorism and it's not political although it is sociopathic. i haven't read of any islamic militant reaction that praised these actions - could be i missed it. maybe some salafist cleric in the middle of nowhere in SA is giving a talk now on how great and noble these idiots are but it seem that the reaction is largely indifference and confusion.

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: May 01, 2013, 07:53:53 AM »
geez, ah reading today that tamarlan had his visa app to visit mecca rejected in dec 2011. that means he was obligated to engage in jihad to be a true muslim by his interpretation. And Saudi officials warned US intel about Tamarlan in 2012.

so it wasn't just russia, but also saudi arabia that warn the usa about tamarlan tsarnaev.

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: May 09, 2013, 09:40:54 AM »
dey finally found a place to bury dis dude. de rejection by most of the surrounding communities to allow de burial is unprecedented. even russia was refusing to take de body. real bad mind. ah feel any chechens in de usa start to play dey is russian :o  again, de political reasoning behind de attack still doh make sense.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2013, 09:42:26 AM by ribbit »

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: May 09, 2013, 09:42:25 AM »
dey finally found a place to bury dis dude. de rejection by most of the surrounding communities to allow de burial is unprecedented. even russia was refusing to take de body.

... and he's their citizen. smh.

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: May 22, 2013, 11:23:43 AM »
next twist. fbi swoop in on an acquaintance of the brothers in florida. they question the man for 5 hours and was about to take a statement. dude pulls out a knife and stabs the fbi agent. fbi kill the man. they figure this guy along with the brothers murdered three others in a separate attack on the anniversary of 9/11.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/ibragim-todashev-fbi-shooting-boston-tsarnaev-134458251.html

so were these murders acts of terrorism? if any muslim take a life or attempt to take a life on or around 9/11, is that terrorism?

boy, it was so much easier when bush was telling us what colour de terror alert was and how fraid we should be.

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: May 22, 2013, 10:50:36 PM »
next twist. fbi swoop in on an acquaintance of the brothers in florida. they question the man for 5 hours and was about to take a statement. dude pulls out a knife and stabs the fbi agent. fbi kill the man. they figure this guy along with the brothers murdered three others in a separate attack on the anniversary of 9/11.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/ibragim-todashev-fbi-shooting-boston-tsarnaev-134458251.html

so were these murders acts of terrorism? if any muslim take a life or attempt to take a life on or around 9/11, is that terrorism?

boy, it was so much easier when bush was telling us what colour de terror alert was and how fraid we should be.

So the great and mighty FBI question ah terror suspect for 5 hours and eh search he?   :bs:  :bs:   :bs:   :bs:   

Them FBI wukking 10 days or what?  Covering tracks is what it is.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: May 22, 2013, 11:18:56 PM »
So the great and mighty FBI question ah terror suspect for 5 hours and eh search he?   :bs:  :bs:   :bs:   :bs:   

"Search him" for what? He wasn't under interrogation, they were sitting in his home... one of several interviews they've had with him since last month.

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: May 30, 2013, 09:56:03 AM »

"Search him" for what? He wasn't under interrogation, they were sitting in his home... one of several interviews they've had with him since last month.

Bakes this is  :bs: and you are starting to realize it.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: May 30, 2013, 09:59:57 AM »
Why'd the FBI Kill Tamerlan Tsarnaev's Accomplice-to-Be if He Was Unarmed?

Law enforcement officials are walking their claims of self-defense all the way back a week after the shooting of Ibragim Todashev — the 27-year-old man who was about to officially confess to a triple murder in Massachusetts and finger Boston Marathon bomber Tamerlan Tsarnaev while he was at it — in his Orlando home by an FBI agent. The Washington Post and Orlando's NBC affiliate   both now report that Todashev was unarmed and alone in a room with the single FBI agent when he was killed early on the morning of May 22, two evolving details that continue to raise questions about why investigators used lethal force against a man who may not have posed a lethal threat but who definitely had key information on Tsarnaev.

The Post's Sari Horwitz and Peter Finn report that Todashev "lunged at the agent and overturned a table," at which point, according to Orlando's WESH, "the FBI agent believed he could have possibly been going for his gun or the sword in the room, and that's when the agent opened fire." So, yes, there may have been a giant sword somewhere in Todashev's apartment near Universal Studios, and there could yet be missing pieces in the bizarre public puzzle of this terrorism subplot — the FBI said in a second statement about the case Wednesday that an internal review of the incident was still underway, and the Boston bombing investigation has not been short on misinformation coming from anonymous law enforcement officials. But some initial reports after the Jack Bauer-style saga surfaced last Wednesday insisted that Todashev, after orally confessing to a grisly 2011 killing in Waltham, Massachusetts, attacked the agent with a knife. Within a day, but under the radar, some of the anonymous officials began to change their story, backtracking about the Todashev confession standoff and telling outlets like the AP that "it was no longer clear what had happened." The FBI has only said in a statement that "a violent confrontation was initiated by the individual."

Todashev's family and the Council on American-Islamic Relations, which pressed for a separate Department of Justice inquiry on Wednesday, have insisted that he did not have access to a weapon and that the killing "was not justified." Of course, at that point Todashev was a half-confessed murderer in the grisly throat-slitting of a drug-deal setup turned violent killing himself, but at his apartment late last Tuesday night, he was clearly outnumbered and outgunned: After weeks of cooperating with investigators, Todashev was being interviewed for multiple hours by multiple federal agents and, according to the FBI, at least two Massachusetts state police officers and other law enforcement officials. The narrative floating around the press had been that Todashev, a mixed martial arts fighter and friend of Tsarnaev back in Boston, was going to or could have killed someone.

The Washington Post's sources may debunk that:
An agent sustained non-life-threatening injuries, later described by one law enforcement official as "some cuts and abrasions."
An official said that according to one account of the shooting, the other law enforcement officials had just stepped out of the room, leaving the FBI agent alone with Todashev, when the confrontation occurred.

Again, pass the salt with this anonymous reporting, and we still don't have details on the confrontation between this would-be Bauer and Tsarnaev's would-be accomplice. But that "some cuts and abrasions" line does jibe with what FBI officials told CNN on May 23 — that the agent "sustained non-life-threatening injuries," and if Todashev was alone with one agent, well, maybe he wasn't exactly outnumbered and maybe he made his move. Increasingly this is becoming a sideshow between one agent and one strange man when it might have been something of a major break in the case against the Tsarnaev brothers — at the very least, a written confession from Todashev before he died would have provided a legally justified sign that Tsarnaev had been a drug dealer or a killer before he took what had been thought as the fateful trip to Russian in 2012, that he had been criminally violent before he was hypothetically radicalized.

But if we are now discounting stories about the knife and a standoff with multiple agents, what makes us so sure those stories about how Todashev was supposed to sign a confession implicating him and Tsarnaev are so solid themselves? Todashev's father is now stating that the 2011 triple homicide in Waltham, which Todashev reportedly confessed to, was not part of Todashev's earlier interrogations with the FBI. No, that's not supposed to make you feel better.

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: May 30, 2013, 11:58:58 AM »
nice post elan. must say, is a good thing fools like bakes, that believe anything de police say, eh involved in the judicial proc...... steups.......

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: May 30, 2013, 12:56:14 PM »

So you's ah mind reader now?  You know what I thinking and what I starting to "realize"?  Yuh little b.s. flag tell yuh dat?  If is one thing I doh do is argue with ignorant people.  The fact is that the police wasn't interrogating this fella, he was a "person of interest" to the investigation, not a suspect.  The same way they interviewed Tamerlan wife and Dzhokhar three roommates is how they interviewed this fella.  Further police (FBI) was interviewing him in his house, police can't just search people because they feel like it, they have to have probable cause to search.  If he didn't pose a threat the previous two times why would they have had reason to think that he'd be a threat on this occasion?  But for argument's sake, let's say that they DID search him... apparently you having problems understanding that the fella was in his house and not in custody... so he easily could have got up and go get a knife... none of us was there to know the exact circumstances.  Now you more than free to read whatever nonsense yuh want to read on de internet and believe that this was all some big conspiracy... but I am under no obligation to continue to indulge you in this jackassery.

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: May 30, 2013, 02:02:55 PM »

So you's ah mind reader now?  You know what I thinking and what I starting to "realize"?  Yuh little b.s. flag tell yuh dat?  If is one thing I doh do is argue with ignorant people.  The fact is that the police wasn't interrogating this fella, he was a "person of interest" to the investigation, not a suspect.  The same way they interviewed Tamerlan wife and Dzhokhar three roommates is how they interviewed this fella.  Further police (FBI) was interviewing him in his house, police can't just search people because they feel like it, they have to have probable cause to search.  If he didn't pose a threat the previous two times why would they have had reason to think that he'd be a threat on this occasion?  But for argument's sake, let's say that they DID search him... apparently you having problems understanding that the fella was in his house and not in custody... so he easily could have got up and go get a knife... none of us was there to know the exact circumstances.  Now you more than free to read whatever nonsense yuh want to read on de internet and believe that this was all some big conspiracy... but I am under no obligation to continue to indulge you in this jackassery.

Bakes sometimes I think people does be right yes, like you does just want to be right. He a person of interest who "just confess" to multiple murder and about to sign as such and you have no reason to think he might be dangerous. The guy was being investigated.

Even the FBI back tracking on the original report.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #225 on: May 30, 2013, 03:31:06 PM »
Bakes sometimes I think people does be right yes, like you does just want to be right. He a person of interest who "just confess" to multiple murder and about to sign as such and you have no reason to think he might be dangerous. The guy was being investigated.

Even the FBI back tracking on the original report.

Do you have anything official or see an official quote from law enforcement that says he confessed?  You could argue and say I just trying to right if that makes yuh feel better, but this is the field in which I work, it is my job to be skeptical in the absence of fact and FACT is that none of us have any facts on which to go right now.  You initially posited that you find it hard to believe the police didn't search this fella... I responded by telling you it's not at all unreasonable based on the information provided in the reports.  I never tell you what happened from what didn't happen, because I wasn't there.  All I will say is that yes police does kill innocent, unarmed people... however, this guy potentially held a good deal of information that could help solve two major investigations.  Yet the conspiracy nutjobs out there want us to believe that police kill him just so... to do what, silence him?  If you find that make sense and want to ride with that then feel free.

1]; } ?>