March 29, 2024, 04:22:22 AM

Author Topic: Neymar da Silva Santos  (Read 21120 times)

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Neymar da Silva Santos
« on: April 17, 2009, 06:41:48 PM »
The next big player out of brazil the one to watch

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/4YIEutYerJs" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/4YIEutYerJs</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/etheOXw1bfU" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/etheOXw1bfU</a>
« Last Edit: April 17, 2009, 06:45:30 PM by Trini _2010 »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Neymar da Silva Santos
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2009, 08:51:41 PM »
Real light on his feet and touhes tuh burn. nice.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Neymar da Silva Santos
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2009, 12:06:02 AM »
The next big player out of brazil the one to watch

Check out Alan Patrick.

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
Beat/Gallery ting , still bad
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2011, 09:36:20 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/vabS7JLg7YA&amp;feature=related" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/vabS7JLg7YA&amp;feature=related</a>
Garrinchaesque skill.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2012, 09:43:58 AM by Jah Gol »

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Beat/Gallery ting , still bad
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2011, 10:02:10 AM »
Eh Jah, dat kid is out of dis world. Mama oui!
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2011, 10:06:36 AM »
Yeah he has something special on him. In Italy or Spain that kind of thing would be an insult.

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2011, 10:28:50 PM »
Yeah he has something special on him. In Italy or Spain that kind of thing would be an insult.

goes to show how down-pressed individualism is viewed upon in the world. We have to dumb down everything to ensure it is acceptable.
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline Ngozi

• Hero Warrior
  • Taking my life back! what da f**k you done lately?
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2011, 12:35:07 AM »
that making facebook lmao .... school dem!!!

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2011, 05:15:55 AM »
that making facebook lmao .... school dem!!!

Boy, ah now had to call meh chirrin and dem to see dis again. It doesn't seem to get boring. Prince Neymar! Samba!
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline mukumsplau

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2011, 05:27:00 AM »

is obvious u dont follow the italian league..there are lots of players that love to gallery and the fans love it..
« Last Edit: September 30, 2011, 05:29:33 AM by mukumsplau »

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2011, 06:10:02 AM »

is obvious u dont follow the italian league..there are lots of players that love to gallery and the fans love it..
Balotelli was abused by Juventus fans for embarrasing one of their defenders. That kind of standing beat thing does real piss them off.

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 30, 2011, 06:17:32 AM »
TOOLUM!!! in de corner  :wavetowel:

What is football without some beat sharing?

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #12 on: September 30, 2011, 06:21:57 AM »
TOOLUM!!! in de corner  :wavetowel:

What is football without some beat sharing?
Worth the taxi fare and the price of entry. 

Offline mukumsplau

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 30, 2011, 06:29:00 AM »

Balotelli was abused by Juventus fans for embarrasing one of their defenders. That kind of standing beat thing does real piss them off.

really is the generalisation i have a problem with..unfortunately there is a not so small and influential section (drughi, curva nord and sud, and other ultra groups) that directed racial insults at him because of his perceived badboy attitude (like how alot on this board does gripe about d man) and of course him being an inter player...ultimately though, a great number of fans will love him at the club...

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #14 on: September 30, 2011, 07:17:29 AM »

really is the generalisation i have a problem with..unfortunately there is a not so small and influential section (drughi, curva nord and sud, and other ultra groups) that directed racial insults at him because of his perceived badboy attitude (like how alot on this board does gripe about d man) and of course him being an inter player...ultimately though, a great number of fans will love him at the club...
You're right I'm generalising a bit but I've seen it happen.

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 30, 2011, 07:54:08 AM »

While we are on the topic, if ah man could score a penalty with a back heel why should it be considered sacrilegious? Could it be it is considered un-sportsman-like? and if so shouldn't a team after having scored 3-4 goals stop and retire? Is a 8-0 margin not the same? And should one player be able to score 3 n 4 goals against one opponent? should he not have a cap off point in order to "not show off I guess"?
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2011, 08:13:01 AM »

While we are on the topic, if ah man could score a penalty with a back heel why should it be considered sacrilegious? Could it be it is considered un-sportsman-like? and if so shouldn't a team after having scored 3-4 goals stop and retire? Is a 8-0 margin not the same? And should one player be able to score 3 n 4 goals against one opponent? should he not have a cap off point in order to "not show off I guess"?
I have the same feeling. The sporting culture in some countries make deliberately embarrassing you opponent taboo.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 30, 2011, 11:20:01 AM »
I am on the verge of being the heretic in this Neymar worship .. for a couple reasons, but I'll reserve comment until I see this sequence in total context. Meantime, I'll say what allyuh watching dey is the irreverence of youth and youthful exuberance, not genius.

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 30, 2011, 11:35:34 AM »
A big part of football in many cultures is entertainment - individual skill is entertaining.  If you happen to be on the receiving end of some entertaining skill, just consider that you were part of the entertainment, and get on with your game - It coulda be anybody so it ain't no personal disrespect... or any disrespect for that matter. 
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 30, 2011, 12:03:55 PM »
I am on the verge of being the heretic in this Neymar worship .. for a couple reasons, but I'll reserve comment until I see this sequence in total context. Meantime, I'll say what allyuh watching dey is the irreverence of youth and youthful exuberance, not genius.

Huh??  ???

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 30, 2011, 12:11:41 PM »

I have the same feeling. The sporting culture in some countries make deliberately embarrassing you opponent taboo.

I was D.Q. from a 5000m once because I flipped over the finish line. The Meet Judge and Officials said it was bad sportsmanship...

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 30, 2011, 12:27:00 PM »
It's always an attackers dream to catch a defender 1v1 by the corner flag...that's where you have the green light show some flair, skill and brilliance. I don't have a problem with it as long as it doesn't take away from the flow of the game meaning a player killing the game just to show off when his teammates are standing and waiting unsure of what they're supposed to do.

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 30, 2011, 01:27:59 PM »
Neymar solve the problem of two defenders with his skill and imagination, nothing wrong with that at all.  :applause: ;D
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline Cocorite

• Hero Warrior
  • John 5:24
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 30, 2011, 01:33:54 PM »
I can't believe this is even a question in some people's minds. If the objective of the sport (BTW it is a SPORT) is to score more goals than your opponennt, then if yuh do it by gallerying or by boring them to death, the objective is still met. So PLEASE Gallery.

Bring back the days of fun football. :wavetowel:
Socawarriors Need A Winning Mentality

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 30, 2011, 01:34:11 PM »

The difference for me is that you can't overlook the tactical value of an in-game beat like that, or class it the same as something like a backheel penalty.

When Neymar carry them 2 men down in that corner and deal wid dem, is one of 2 things happening after.. Them men will back off of him not wishing to get twist up again, or they will come in wild to try to teach him a lesson. What this does is give Neymar an advantage because he has won the individual battle against his opponent, and in addition he has upset the other team's defensive formation.

I have no issues with a team running up goals.

Now a backheel penalty in my opinion is just assness with no tangible value to the game, but that is just the way I see it. I respect that others appreciate that.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 30, 2011, 02:08:13 PM »
It's always an attackers dream to catch a defender 1v1 by the corner flag...that's where you have the green light show some flair, skill and brilliance. I don't have a problem with it as long as it doesn't take away from the flow of the game meaning a player killing the game just to show off when his teammates are standing and waiting unsure of what they're supposed to do.

That's part of why I reserved comment .... 

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 30, 2011, 02:09:36 PM »
I can't believe this is even a question in some people's minds. If the objective of the sport (BTW it is a SPORT) is to score more goals than your opponennt, then if yuh do it by gallerying or by boring them to death, the objective is still met. So PLEASE Gallery.

Bring back the days of fun football. :wavetowel:

I agree ... provided the collective is not sacrificed.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 30, 2011, 02:11:23 PM »

Huh??  ???

What's your question? The irreverence of youth and youthful exuberance bit?

Offline Cowen

• Hero Warrior
  • Conquer without risk is to triumph without Glory
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 30, 2011, 02:21:10 PM »
Some men just can't and not taking the gallery ting. Allyuh forgt what Gerrard do Hyland in the Stadium.  ;D
Long where Hyland reach now  :beermug:
Attended Mad Mad University
Studied Madology
Obtained a Mad Mad Degree

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #29 on: March 08, 2012, 09:49:00 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/GoKFjSkMCiI" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/GoKFjSkMCiI</a>

1]; } ?>