April 18, 2024, 10:17:15 PM

Author Topic: Neymar da Silva Santos  (Read 21255 times)

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Neymar da Silva Santos
« Reply #90 on: June 01, 2016, 10:55:20 AM »
 apps..is we Trinis now oui  :worried:  ah taking another look at mehself  :laugh:

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: June 01, 2016, 11:08:44 AM »
All dat response  :devil:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: June 01, 2016, 12:25:39 PM »
Could be big in Brazil but he will have to experience some European defenders to be sure he can last and become big.

:rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl:
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline Mad Scorpion a/k/a Big Bo$$

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: June 01, 2016, 12:43:42 PM »

Man cah even take he nomination wid ah lil dignity self nah boy :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: June 01, 2016, 12:44:11 PM »
Ah glad ah could give allyuh ah Davy Jenny moment of laughter,but I didn't look at the date and didn't know Neymar's full name,like all good Trinis laughing at people seems to be what allyuh best at,sometimes take a look at yourself,allyuh who love to laugh not so special.I didn't think for a minute it was Neymar,this player looked black,so I obviously thought it was a new Brazillian player,but why should I explain to you lot,allyuh seem to be great keyboard warriors,ah giving credit where it's due.
dread relax

« Last Edit: June 01, 2016, 12:49:45 PM by lefty »
I pity the fool....

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: June 01, 2016, 12:44:55 PM »

Man cah even take he nomination wid ah lil dignity self nah boy :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

lol
I pity the fool....

Offline frico

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: June 01, 2016, 02:59:59 PM »
I expect correction,that is what I will do.I never laugh at people's mistake.Trinis are the most educated and sophisticated people in the world,we are different in many ways.Anyway I have done a lot of posting on this site,and don't normally get any response,this one where I posted,and was wrong in my response,gave you blokes some comic relief,at least I gave you all a bit of laughter enjoy it.
Don't worry,I haven't taken it that seriously because I have understood this MB since the day I joined,lets hope we beat China.

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: June 01, 2016, 03:19:16 PM »
I expect correction,that is what I will do.I never laugh at people's mistake.Trinis are the most educated and sophisticated people in the world,we are different in many ways.Anyway I have done a lot of posting on this site,and don't normally get any response,this one where I posted,and was wrong in my response,gave you blokes some comic relief,at least I gave you all a bit of laughter enjoy it.
Don't worry,I haven't taken it that seriously because I have understood this MB since the day I joined,lets hope we beat China.

Breddrin...is picong. As a Trini you MUST know dat

Also as a Trini....yuh must know dat de more yuh protess or play sensitive....is de more PONG yuh go get  :devil: :beermug:
« Last Edit: June 01, 2016, 03:22:43 PM by palos »

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: June 01, 2016, 03:58:44 PM »
How china come in this frico?

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Cory Thomas: Illustration and Design
« Reply #99 on: June 01, 2016, 05:14:33 PM »
Learn to laugh at yuhself lil bit, boss.

Offline frico

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: June 02, 2016, 04:11:31 AM »
Mate,I've lived in England most of my life,and if I couldn't laugh at myself I wudda dead wid stress by now.The fact I did a shitty post ,and got laughed at was OK to an extent ,but none of the boys even attempted to correct me.I don't know how many posts I've made on this MB ,but I hardly ever get any response,not that it bothers me,as long as I give an opinion I'm happy with that,but this post about Neymar brought the house down,which was understandable up to a point.I have family who duz come to England and dem laugh at me,and mock some of the tings I do or say so I am aware of Trini culture,ah sometimes have to ask why allyuh laughing,they respond with "it awrite man,doh worry"

Offline frico

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: June 02, 2016, 04:15:34 AM »
How china come in this frico?
That's a good question,thanks for putting me right,much appreciated. :D

Offline futbolfan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: June 02, 2016, 07:33:37 AM »
iz kicks we on... now what yuh don't want to happen iz the davyjenny award being renamed to de frico
The darkest hour is just before the dawn.

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: June 02, 2016, 07:45:43 AM »
iz kicks we on... now what yuh don't want to happen iz the davyjenny award being renamed to de frico

lolol
I pity the fool....

Offline Mad Scorpion a/k/a Big Bo$$

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: June 02, 2016, 09:04:25 AM »
Mate,I've lived in England most of my life,and if I couldn't laugh at myself I wudda dead wid stress by now.The fact I did a shitty post ,and got laughed at was OK to an extent ,but none of the boys even attempted to correct me.I don't know how many posts I've made on this MB ,but I hardly ever get any response,not that it bothers me,as long as I give an opinion I'm happy with that,but this post about Neymar brought the house down,which was understandable up to a point.I have family who duz come to England and dem laugh at me,and mock some of the tings I do or say so I am aware of Trini culture,ah sometimes have to ask why allyuh laughing,they respond with "it awrite man,doh worry"

Hoss yuh dam lie!!  You cah laugh at yuhself one ass.  Look how much response yuh write already.  You ackin worse dan dem Americans who does cry cyber bullying!

Ah feel we could have ah frico award in de future fuh posters who complain de most  :rotfl:

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: June 02, 2016, 11:30:14 AM »

Hoss yuh dam lie!!  You cah laugh at yuhself one ass.  Look how much response yuh write already.  You ackin worse dan dem Americans who does cry cyber bullying!

Ah feel we could have ah frico award in de future fuh posters who complain de most  :rotfl:

Ease up on we breddrin frico bruh...... ;D

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: June 02, 2016, 12:46:34 PM »
Doh study dem davyjenny, is only ah shitty Brazilian player.

Offline frico

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: June 02, 2016, 12:52:26 PM »
Doh study dem davyjenny, is only ah shitty Brazilian player.
Awrite brudda! :)

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: August 03, 2017, 04:14:44 PM »
This man transfer fee was over 2x as much as Pogba and he's making over 30 mil a year, surprised PSG can afford that.

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: August 03, 2017, 06:10:51 PM »
This man transfer fee was over 2x as much as Pogba and he's making over 30 mil a year, surprised PSG can afford that.

Paris Saint Germain

Owner/Controlling Shareholder: Qatar Sports Investments

You still surprised?

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: August 03, 2017, 06:40:20 PM »
QSI have money to burn. I watchin Barca scramble to replace him.

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: August 03, 2017, 07:02:14 PM »

Paris Saint Germain

Owner/Controlling Shareholder: Qatar Sports Investments

You still surprised?
Didn't know the owner owned that company but I think PSG will have to prove to UEFA that they are able to make the payments through the business of the club i.e. Ticket sales, merchandise, TV, etc. I was surprised that they were generating that type of revenue when PSG is not a top 5 club and the French League is not even in the top 3 in Europe.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2017, 07:12:52 PM by soccerman »

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: August 04, 2017, 05:48:54 AM »
Oh, how wonderful it is too have over 300 million in discretionary income aka pocket change for the mega-rich.

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: August 04, 2017, 06:25:36 AM »
Overprice

Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline real madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: August 04, 2017, 06:40:18 AM »
Overprice

players overpriced for a while now.  Pogba is another example.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: August 04, 2017, 07:21:18 AM »
If you willing to pay that amount for a player, then that is going rate. That is the "stupidity" of economics. Take it or leave it.

Offline real madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: August 04, 2017, 07:48:47 AM »
If you willing to pay that amount for a player, then that is going rate. That is the "stupidity" of economics. Take it or leave it.

yeah it is all about market price. although Neymar can be considered overprice that it the going rate now.  As you said take it or leave it.  teams trying to win will take it.  look at Mbappe, got talent but not much of  along track record can probably cost as much as Neymar if Real willing to pay.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: August 04, 2017, 10:39:18 AM »
Real madness, this transfer season is real madness. Pun intended. Imagine when Maradona transferred to Barsa, 5 million was the world record fee. When he went to Napoli for 5.9 mil, that was the record fee then. Somebody go end up  in St Ann's.

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: August 04, 2017, 11:00:16 AM »
How much revenue does football generate?

TV rights
Sponsorship deals
Merchandising

etc etc

The transfer fees are just that.  Transfer fees.  They aren't salaries.  That PSG is willing to pay that amount for Neymar is indication of the revenue that football brings in.

If the revenue doesn't go to the principals....i.e. the players and clubs.....who should it go to?

Allyuh would be comfortable with say 20 million for Neymar and Qatar Investment Sports pocket the rest?

PSG gets who they think will be, and may already be very close to being, the best player on the planet.

Barca gets 220 Million Euro in return

I'm sure both think it's good business for each.  PSG's goal is to win the Champions League.  With Neymar added to their squad, they believe he can take them over the top into thatt tippy top tier of Real, Barca, and Bayern

I like their ambition.  And I wouldn't put it past them to become Champions League Champions in 2018

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: August 04, 2017, 01:57:35 PM »
Hope somebody give the kids back in Sao Paulo a lil something something too

1]; } ?>