April 28, 2024, 02:33:57 PM

Author Topic: Neymar da Silva Santos  (Read 21389 times)

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Neymar da Silva Santos
« Reply #60 on: May 18, 2012, 04:02:49 PM »
doh study what he could do in Europe....2014 coming...and BRAZZil puting hopes on him
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: October 18, 2012, 04:54:21 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/qrnTdLezuK0" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/qrnTdLezuK0</a>
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
Neymar da Silva Santos
« Reply #62 on: June 01, 2013, 12:57:45 PM »
I have respect for a lot of the England players as they have achieved great things at their clubs. But, as a national team, I don't look at England and think they are going to be a real threat at the World Cup…..I look at as a real threat are Germany and Spain. After that it's a group including Argentina, Holland, Italy and one or two more. But England I don't even think about'.

-Neymar da Silva

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 01, 2013, 01:45:08 PM »
I have respect for a lot of the England players as they have achieved great things at their clubs. But, as a national team, I don't look at England and think they are going to be a real threat at the World Cup…..I look at as a real threat are Germany and Spain. After that it's a group including Argentina, Holland, Italy and one or two more. But England I don't even think about'.

-Neymar da Silva

Belgium can be a dark horse. They have good individual quality in many positions, but may lack experience.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline triniairman

• Hero Warrior
  • ah doh puh water in meh mouth to talk
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 01, 2013, 01:46:28 PM »

-Neymar da Silva
too funny, and disrespectful at the same time.

Dumplingdinho

« Reply #65 on: June 01, 2013, 01:58:48 PM »

-Neymar da Silva
too funny, and disrespectful at the same time.
funny, true but not disrespectful...however he should hush his mouth since brazil in a mess right now.

england is only a contender if u talking to english supporters...the last time they made a note in the WC was 1990.

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: June 01, 2013, 03:03:50 PM »
Don't see it as disrespectful at all. The English have seriously underachieved on the International stage. Since 66 they have done little for a Nation that boast to own the game. An honest assessment will show one semi since 66. They have not even made a note in the Euro. EVER. England have a reputation of doing well in Friendly matches, but when push come to shove they have a history of folding like parata.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #67 on: June 01, 2013, 03:14:11 PM »

-Neymar da Silva

Belgium can be a dark horse. They have good individual quality in many positions, but may lack experience.
I figure that's who he's talking about.

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: June 01, 2013, 10:37:21 PM »
what ever happen to that other brazilian who was supposed to light up europe?????? - umm he used to play for real and then ac ...ronbinwho.

anyhow we go see if neymar could upstage messi.
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline SWF Reporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Spain’s down with OPP, Neymar’s saucy 69 and Minala’s age-old secret
« Reply #69 on: February 14, 2014, 05:47:05 PM »
W/Cup stories: Spain’s down with OPP, Neymar’s saucy 69 and Minala’s age-old secret
By Mr Live Wire

Is it June yet?

Nothing like seeing your top strikers knocking them in for fun to get excited about the World Cup. Oh yeah, Argentina has it in the bag.

All the Argies need now are two full backs, a solid central defensive partnership, a steady goalkeeper, a reliable box-to-box midfielder to play alongside Javier Mascherano and at least one world class winger apart from Angel Di Maria.

Ehh… Oh dear.

Your favourite team probably isn’t doing much better anyway.

The beauty of the 2014 World Cup is that there is no clear favourite.

Spain? Don’t think so. Brazil is the only country on the South American continent that their tiki taka conquistadores never conquered; and no wonder if General Vicente del Bosque’s brilliant tactical plan is typical from their invading forces.

Spain’s decision to poach Brazil’s best striker Diego Costa as a precursor to their trip to South America could not be one of del Bosque’s brightest ideas. Something like Newsday’s editorial staff moving next door to the Beetham’s oldest lingerie model after the paper’s unflattering front page show and tell.

Is your team camp going to be in Caracas, del Bosque?

The World Cup should be about my country’s best players against yours. Why the hell is a nation blessed with Alvaro Negredo, David Villa, Roberto Soldado and Fernando Torres still down with OPP?
With that kind of lust for things it has no right to own, no wonder Spain got caught out when the financial bubble burst.

And the host nation? It is still blessed with Neymar, the quintessential Brazilian public persona; an amalgamation of beautiful smiles and secret bank accounts.

I mean the kid just turned 22 but already is involved in one of football’s most corrupt deals of all time; a transfer so crooked that he should wear “Piarco International Airport” on the back of his Barcelona shirt.

Barcelona paid the boy’s club, Santos, 17.1 million euros for his services while everyone else carved up 69.1 million euros on the transfer. 69?! No wonder Santos feels screwed. Even Jack Warner had to shower twice when he heard about it.

FIFA has bigger problems right now with protests in Brazil showing no signs of ending; just like their stadia. Not that Trinidad and Tobago football fans are allowed to be judgmental in this case.

After all, the ICC is still waiting for the Brian Lara Stadium in Tarouba that was promised for the 2007 World Cup.

Let’s go pitch level though.

Sad scenes in Italy where AC Milan and Azzurri star Mario Balotelli broke down in tears after being substituted at a league match in Naples. So far, there has been no confirmation as to what shook up Italy’s temperamental man-child but, naturally, there was speculation about racist provocation.

Mr Live Wire understands that 17-year-old Lazio player Joseph Minala heard about the treatment he could face if he made it in Italy and aged overnight. Either that or Benjamin Button’s make-up artists have too much spare time on their hands.

In England, coach Roy Hodgson confirmed that he has no idea how to get the “Three Lions” into the knockout stage when he publicly challenged Wayne Rooney to explode at the 2014 World Cup. This is Rooney’s third World Cup and so far the only explosion he managed was between Ricardo Carvalho’s legs in Germany 2006.

As if “Wazza” doesn’t have enough on his plate with trying to drag Manchester United into next season’s Champions League; now he gets to be Hodgson’s fall guy too.

If Rooney explodes, England will be alright, eh Roy? And the FA chose this guy because of his supposed tactically acumen? Clearly the FA thinks Harry Redknapp’s shoes have no laces then.

Meanwhile, the German Football Association (DFB) took efficiency to another level after the DFB promised, last December, to build its own 65 room hotel for the Germany squad complete with a training pitch and press centre in a secluded area in Bahia which can only by accessed by ferry.

Forget Keith Rowley; can we vote for the DFB in the next elections?
« Last Edit: February 22, 2014, 10:01:22 AM by FF »

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: February 15, 2014, 04:51:38 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/_p9KWE-a22Y" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/_p9KWE-a22Y</a>
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Dumplingdinho

« Reply #71 on: February 15, 2014, 05:15:05 PM »
golaso

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: February 15, 2014, 05:22:53 PM »
golaso

aso aso aso aso aso!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I watched the first and I telling mehself Rayo playing good and go give Barsa a fight. I did not see the 2nd half. I guess my thought was incorrect.

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #73 on: February 20, 2014, 12:28:42 PM »
Judge accepts Neymar 'tax fraud' case
By Dermot Corrigan, Spain Correspondent

Barcelona are to be investigated for a "tax fraud" of 9.1 million euros related to the transfer of Neymar from Santos last summer.

Reports surfaced in the local media on Wednesday that the Spanish tax authorities had launched a case against the Catalan club, while Barca themselves have denied defrauding the taxman.

Judge Pablo Ruz, though, has since accepted the prosecutor's request, with a court spokesman saying in the Guardian: "Judge Pablo Ruz has charged FC Barcelona with an infringement against the tax authority relating to the purchase of the Brazilian player."

Madrid-based judge Ruz is currently conducting an investigation into the complicated 86.2 million-euro deal, and has asked Barcelona, Neymar’s father and FIFA for all documentation relating to the transfer amid reported suspicions of the existence of different versions of the paperwork.

A public prosecutor presented a new petition to Spain’s High Court on Wednesday outlining the reasons for wanting to take a tax case against the Catalan club. “There is a whole series of contracts that show signs of simulation, as well as financial engineering operations,” the writ reads according to El Pais.

The prosecutor, Jose Perals, claims that Barca paid a total 37.9 million euros in a signing on fee (10 million euros in 2011 and 27.9 million euros in 2013) to join the club -- money which he maintains income tax of 9.1 million euros must be paid on.

Barca have previously maintained that this figure was paid as a "penalty clause" which was triggered when the Catalan club signed the player 12 months earlier than had been previously agreed. This money was -- according to the club’s own website -- paid to a company controlled by Neymar’s father.

Judge Ruz, reports El Pais, has accepted that the 37.9 million-euro payment "could correspond, in its true nature, to a big remuneration to the player" which would therefore be liable for Spanish income tax.

Barca have admitted that they paid out a total of 86.2 million euros when signing the Brazilian player last summer, with different amounts being paid to his former club Santos and an agency controlled by his father. Some of these payments are claimed to relate to services not directly related to the transfer, including marketing, scouting and development work in Sao Paulo.

Santos and "third-party investors" who previously held a share of Neymar’s "playing rights" are also unhappy with how the 86.2 million euros was divided up, with the Brazilian club having a request that FIFA hand over all its documentation relating to the case rejected by a court in Sao Paulo.

Catalan newspaper El Periodico printed a copy of a petition from Spain’s Fiscalia de la Audiencia Nacional which speaks of the different payments made and the issues which the authorities have with Barca’s version of events.

Sandro Rosell, who stepped down as Barcelona president in January as the controversy over the transfer intensified, new Barca chief Josep Maria Bartomeu and Neymar Sr could all be called to testify as investigations in the Spanish capital continue.

All of the individuals involved continue to maintain that the deal was all legally above board. In January, prior to Rosell's resignation, the Catalan club released a statement saying that the transfer was complex but not illegal.

“The complexity of the contract, which the prosecutor calls 'contract simulation', has never been in itself illegal and we believe that the prosecutor is mistaken to believe that it is,” that statement said.

The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #74 on: June 04, 2014, 11:36:38 AM »
'Neymar signing could cost €169.9m'
ESPNFC

Barcelona could end up paying a total of 169.9 million euros for the signing of Neymar, according to AS.

On Tuesday, Spain's tax office submitted its report to High Court judge Pablo Ruz, concluding that Barca committed tax fraud totalling 9.1 million euros.

AS.com reports that Barca now face a potential fine of up to 54.6 million euros, which would come on top of the following payments: federative rights (17 million euros), compensation (40 million euros), bonus (10 million euros), commission paid to Neymar's father (2.7 million euros), Ballon d'Or (2 million euros), sponsors (4 million euros), social projects (2.5 million euros), first refusal on Santos players (7.9 million euros), scouting in Brazil (2 million euros), friendly match (4.5 million euros), voluntary tax payment (13.5 million euros) and unpaid tax (9.1 million euros).

Former Barca president Sandro Rosell has been summoned to appear at the High Court.

On Jan. 20, three days before his resignation, he had appeared at Barca's Auditorium 1899 facility to present the club's project for the remodelling of the Camp Nou but spurned any questions on the Neymar case, which on that same morning the High Court had agreed to hear.

At the time, Rosell said: "Neymar cost 57.1 million, full stop. We've spoken about this issue quite enough."

The then-Barcelona president challenged Ruz to summon him to testify; he has now received that summons and will appear on June 13, along with Barca director general Antoni Rossich, who will act as a representative for the club.

The day after Rosell left Barcelona, with Josep Maria Bartomeu installed as his replacement, the official figures changed, AS said. While Rosell had insisted the deal totalled 57.1 million euros, the club then announced that the actual cost had been 86.2 million euros. Barca's director for football management, Raul Sanllehi, then announced that the numbers had been "put together carefully."

For the moment, the High Court has set aside five days in which to extend the case to other individuals.

The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline CaribKaraoke

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: November 13, 2014, 08:43:04 AM »
First 5 years as a pro:

Neymar: 205 goals
Lionel Messi: 125 goals
Cristiano Ronaldo: 118 goals

Hard to think anyone can match CR7 and Messi for greatness, and I know he's wasn't in La Liga or the Prem, but he was still in Brazil and that league isn't terrible. Plus his goals for country rivals and surpasses both.

Country Stats in the first 5 years:

NeymarRonaldoMessi
YearAppsGoalsYearAppsGoalsYearAppsGoals
Total594253204413

We might be witnessing the greatest of all time. I never believed Pele when he said this 3 years ago...but for country and now for Barca, he's amazing. I still have him right now a notch below Hazard, Di Maria, Messi, Ronaldo and pre-bite Suarez, but he's right there.

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #76 on: August 25, 2015, 07:04:17 AM »
A $218 million bid? $360 million price tag? Neymar, Manchester United saga raising eyebrows
By Nicholas Mendola

Neymar’s agent was at Old Trafford for Manchester United’s weekend clash with Newcastle United, jumpstarting the unlikely rumors that the Brazilian superstar could be en route to the Theater of Dreams.

And as crazy as it sounds, the reports have done two things for the world of soccer:

Taught us how willing the media is to run with unlikelihood Shown us some crazy big transfer fees

At some level, this Neymar story is perfect. We rarely get to see a megastar, still on the verge of his prime years, change clubs. So the deals we see are usually on potential, star power or name quality.

With Neymar, we get to see all three. And the prices are staggering.

Reports from Brazil’s GloboEsporte say that United have bid approximately $218 million for Neymar — the price tag of his release clause — but that’s nothing compared to the report that Red Devils executive is willing to pay up to $360 million for the star, hoping to make the man the flagship of his business.

That’s 3.6 million $100 replica kits. For comparison, United and Real Madrid duke it out annually for most replica shirts sold as a club. The number in 2013-14 was around 1.5 million.

The Guardian says Neymar has told United he’s interested in joining their club, but that the Premier League outfit is well aware that it could be a ploy to get a new, rich deal from Barcelona.

Neymar is signed through 2018 at Barcelona, and president Josep Maria Bartomeu doesn’t expect him to go:

“We do not want Neymar to leave,” the Blaugrana supremo told Radio Catalunya . “He is young and we want him to retire here at our club.”

Yet could they turn down $360 million? Even at Barca, that number is bonkers.

There’s another level to this, and it involves setting the market. $360 million is close to three Gareth Bales (Sold for 85 million pounds). So perhaps it’s the same thing as Bale with a closely-cropped haircut. The repercussions would be staggering, raising the fees for mid-level players as well and lighting a fuse connected to Financial Fair Play and fiscal responsibility.

In any event, even considering the numbers above it would be shocking if any Neymar sale happened before Sept. 1. Barcelona doesn’t get the influx of players it bought this summer until after its transfer ban is lifted ahead of the January window. And with Pedro sold, the money would only help the club if they had a replacement ready right away.

Still, the saga is showing us something new, and something bonkers. We’ve gotten used to big numbers in the transfer world, but nothing like this.

Offline Mose

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: August 25, 2015, 08:16:01 AM »
Madness! Neymar is a great player, but $360 mil?
Can't get with that!
Are you a match? It's too late for Emru, but maybe you can help save someone's life: http://www.healemru.com

Offline grimm01

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Neymar da Silva Santos
« Reply #78 on: August 25, 2015, 12:39:28 PM »
Can't get with that!
For that money Neymar has to score goals, replace DeGea in goal, play as an additional defender, collect tickets at the gate and share out sno-cone at half time.

Neymar just following Dani Alves and Sergio Ramos script and stringing along Man U as leverage to get his club to give him a better contract. And in this case, with the transfer ban and Pedro rolling out he has a decent hand and a short window to make something happen. Just plant a few stories in the media to get fans worried and force Barca to handle it expeditiously.

Offline Mose

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: August 25, 2015, 12:57:14 PM »
Can't get with that!
For that money Neymar has to score goals, replace DeGea in goal, play as an additional defender, collect tickets at the gate and share out sno-cone at half time.

Neymar just following Dani Alves and Sergio Ramos script and stringing along Man U as leverage to get his club to give him a better contract. And in this case, with the transfer ban and Pedro rolling out he has a decent hand and a short window to make something happen. Just plant a few stories in the media to get fans worried and force Barca to handle it expeditiously.

Agreed! Same reason I've been ignoring talk about us getting Bale and/or Ronaldo.
Are you a match? It's too late for Emru, but maybe you can help save someone's life: http://www.healemru.com

Offline grimm01

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: August 26, 2015, 07:09:12 AM »
Can't get with that!

Agreed! Same reason I've been ignoring talk about us getting Bale and/or Ronaldo.

Mose, I saw this line in the UK Guardian this morning and thought it was funny given the Neymar-ManU talk:

"Manchester United could probably earn a few quid if they just register themselves as agents and take the 15% from all these new contracts they’re helping other players to sign. Apparently Thomas Müller is the latest to find their reported interest very handy indeed when negotiating a box-fresh deal from Bayern, which will earn him something like €10million-a-year."

Offline Mose

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: August 26, 2015, 08:21:47 AM »
Can't get with that!

Mose, I saw this line in the UK Guardian this morning and thought it was funny given the Neymar-ManU talk:

"Manchester United could probably earn a few quid if they just register themselves as agents and take the 15% from all these new contracts they’re helping other players to sign. Apparently Thomas Müller is the latest to find their reported interest very handy indeed when negotiating a box-fresh deal from Bayern, which will earn him something like €10million-a-year."
:D Nicely put! :beermug:

Offline frico

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: June 01, 2016, 05:57:54 AM »
Could be big in Brazil but he will have to experience some European defenders to be sure he can last and become big.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: June 01, 2016, 07:20:58 AM »
Could be big in Brazil but he will have to experience some European defenders to be sure he can last and become big.

Davyjenny material.

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: June 01, 2016, 07:30:29 AM »

Davyjenny material.
WAIS nah.......refuse to believe this nah  lolz

Sent from my BLU ADVANCE 4.0 using Tapatalk

I pity the fool....

Offline Mad Scorpion a/k/a Big Bo$$

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: June 01, 2016, 08:40:58 AM »

Davyjenny material.

I second that!  All now I tryin to figure out WDF he tawkin bout lmao

Offline boss

• Hero Warrior
  • When I grow up I want to be Dennis Lawrence
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: June 01, 2016, 09:36:15 AM »

:rotfl:

Offline frico

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: June 01, 2016, 10:15:43 AM »
Ah glad ah could give allyuh ah Davy Jenny moment of laughter,but I didn't look at the date and didn't know Neymar's full name,like all good Trinis laughing at people seems to be what allyuh best at,sometimes take a look at yourself,allyuh who love to laugh not so special.I didn't think for a minute it was Neymar,this player looked black,so I obviously thought it was a new Brazillian player,but why should I explain to you lot,allyuh seem to be great keyboard warriors,ah giving credit where it's due.

1]; } ?>