April 28, 2024, 09:26:12 PM

Author Topic: Latapy and Terry Fenwick can lead T&T.  (Read 12126 times)

Offline College

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Latapy and Terry Fenwick can lead T&T.
« Reply #30 on: April 22, 2009, 05:29:24 PM »
I wanted to start a new thread for this, but not really, so I will post it here as Flex mentioned it.

Dwight Yorke (our most successful and celebarted player ever), Kenwynne Jones (now), and Jason Scotland  have all been successful at their clubs, yet they struggle when they play for us. Is that their fault or is it lack of quality players on our team?

It is always amusing to me that people say that Scotland have/has/had/did get/got/gotten a chance and cannot provide, yet as soon as he leave us and return to club he strikes (which is very reminiscent of DY, and KJ at times). Recently even Stern John who is touted as the best ever, has dried up. Should we keep blaming the forwards, midfielders, defenders, Trinbagonian mentality or the tactics selected by the technical staff?

How then are we to motivate our forwards to produce for us at the international level? Should we discard players until we find "the one"? Or should we find different tactical methods when incorporating all our players? It is not as straightforward as some of us make it out to be, but is part of a more complex web of shortcomings within our footballing ranks. We all understand football to a certain level - some more than others - yet no one seems able to solve this problem. The defense and midfield some may say is our biggest problem, but the problems there can be readily picked out - so to our midfield. Our strength is in our attackers and yet our attackers has proven less than able on numerous occasions. What do we do? What should Jason Scotland do? What should Kenwynne Jones do? 

At the risk of oversimplifying my response, I would say it boils down to having consistent team play.

We have to possess the ball for longer periods .. at this point we only play in spurts. It's a numbers game, we dont create enough scoring opportunities (1 shot against US last game), the more chances we create, the more we should score ...but we have to maintain possession to do this.

What should KJ or Scotland do? At this point its difficult to grade them outside of their first touch and work rate... we have to create chances for these guys to score...then we can begin to separate the sheep from the goat.

First we need an assertive and disciplined defense, some metal in the middle mixed with some creativity and overall balance and cohesiveness in the team and the chances will come.

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 22, 2009, 07:04:02 PM »
I wanted to start a new thread for this, but not really, so I will post it here as Flex mentioned it.

Dwight Yorke (our most successful and celebarted player ever), Kenwynne Jones (now), and Jason Scotland  have all been successful at their clubs, yet they struggle when they play for us. Is that their fault or is it lack of quality players on our team?

It is always amusing to me that people say that Scotland have/has/had/did get/got/gotten a chance and cannot provide, yet as soon as he leave us and return to club he strikes (which is very reminiscent of DY, and KJ at times). Recently even Stern John who is touted as the best ever, has dried up. Should we keep blaming the forwards, midfielders, defenders, Trinbagonian mentality or the tactics selected by the technical staff?

How then are we to motivate our forwards to produce for us at the international level? Should we discard players until we find "the one"? Or should we find different tactical methods when incorporating all our players? It is not as straightforward as some of us make it out to be, but is part of a more complex web of shortcomings within our footballing ranks. We all understand football to a certain level - some more than others - yet no one seems able to solve this problem. The defense and midfield some may say is our biggest problem, but the problems there can be readily picked out - so to our midfield. Our strength is in our attackers and yet our attackers has proven less than able on numerous occasions. What do we do? What should Jason Scotland do? What should Kenwynne Jones do? 
Step aside ,while we work on it .Let other ppl score some goals like Roberts .

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 23, 2009, 05:05:28 AM »
Nice ...but Flex lewwe hear yuh squad ah players nuh

Well if it was up to me, I would have already called players for training, as we don't have that much time. A possible 36/38 players for immidate training and have a few training sessions and a few friendly games before I choose my final 18. Then my final 18 must be named two weeks before we play CRC and try to settle a team as quickly as possible.

I like the following players;

GK - Clayton Ince, Anthony Warner - I wish Kelvin Jack was back from injury.

RB - Julius James, Cyd Gray.

CB - Dennis Lawrence, Keyeno Thomas. I hope Marvin Andrews is up to it because I really don't like Makan Hislop and Thomas can't play big games. I am not sure what kind of fitness Brent is in at the moment. I also got a report on him from a close source during his pre-season tour with his team (Rochester Raging Rhinos) and from reports, Brent has lost a few steps. Again, this is what I heard. I probably would have took a gamble with Robert Primus and Sheldon Bateau in a friendly game or 2.

LB - Avery John, Andrei Pacheco

RW - Carlos Edwards, Lester Peltier

CM - Russell Latapy, Dwight Yorke, Keon Daniel, Atuallah Guerra

DM - Chris Birchall, Aurtis Whitley, Khaleem Hyland, Trent Noel

LW - Aklie Edwards, Kendall Jagdeosingh

CF - Kenwyne Jones, Stern John

LS - Cornell Glen, Jason Scotland

RS - Darryl Roberts

Bear in mind, Keon Daniel is a defensive liability and should be moved from left wing. Aklie is not a left back. Densill Theobald, Silvio Spann and Collin Samuel are three decent players, but they are very inconsistent. Jones is yet to impress. Not a big fan of Scott Sealy and Jason Scotland, but they deserve a chance like everyone else. And yes, Jason is VERY successful at club level, hopefully he'll bring that to T&T.

Also, I have not seen Nigel Henry, Yohance Marshall or Randi Patterson play in a while, so I really cannot make any comments on them. I will still call them up for training. Give everyone a last chance to impress.

So given the current situation, my final squad for "training" would be;

Goalkeepers
Clayton Ince, Marvin Phillip, Anthony Warner.

Defenders
Dennis Lawrence, Keyeno Thomas, Brent Sancho, Marvin Andrews, Robert Primus, Sheldon Bateau, Julius James, Cyd Gray, Osei Telesford, Avery John, Andrei Pacheco, Makan Hislop, Nigel Henry, Yohance Marshall.

Midfielders
Carlos Edwards, Russell Latapy, Dwight Yorke, Keon Daniel, Chris Birchall, Aurtis Whitley, Khaleem Hyland, Atuallah Guerra, Anthony Wolfe, Kendall Jagdeosingh, Andre Boucaud, Aklie Edwards, Lester Peltier, Trent Noel, Densill Theobald, Silvio Spann, Collin Samuel, Leston Paul.

Forwards
Kenwyne Jones, Stern John, Cornell Glen, Jason Scotland, Darryl Roberts, Scott Sealy, Randi Patterson.

Leave no stones unturn.

Calendar of events. (Subject to change, depends on Pro League Fixtures).

Training
April 25, 27, 29, 30, May 01, 03, 04 and 06

Friendly Games
May 14, 20, 22, 27 and June 02 with final 18 team.

W/Cup Q
June 06, 10

If yuh trainin dates end on May 6th, how does that reconcile with the foreign based posse end of season.

For most of them, their season will end by May 3rd.  Hyland's season ends may 16th.  Darryl Roberts' season ends May 31.  The Sunderland players seasons will end on May 24th, and seeing that at this point, they're likely to be in the midst of a battle royale for EPL survival, it's unlikely that any of the 3 will be released to train with the National team before then. 

It's also unlikely that MLS will release Julius James or Avery John for "training" (if Avery does get signed by DC United as rumored).

In addition, the Pro League & USL will be in full swing at that time. 

The point is....it not easy to come up with a final 18 2 weeks before the CR game when key players missing for the vast majority of training.

Flex doh study Palos he vex cause you didn't name Seon Power on your team for training.   :devil:

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 23, 2009, 05:12:55 AM »

I believe the coach can make a difference. It seems that our players couldn't function properly under Maturana. When a coach is a good motivator it lifts the player and team.

On de flip side Jones and Scotland are not really successful for T&T. If they play half as good as they do for their clubs I am sure T&T would do better up front. Roberts, Glen, Stern, Peltier, Toussaint and McFarlane should step up and claim a place on the T&T team.

Offline ProudTrinbagonian

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 23, 2009, 07:24:29 AM »

Interesting query.  Well look at the selected forwards in question (Jones, Scottie, Stern).  We have forwards who can finish.  Scotland out of the 3 can create more.  Jones and Stern are finishers, in harsher terms "cherry pickers."  Those men can score but only if the ball is perfectly lined up for them in front of the net.  They are good at what they do but not consistent as they heavily rely on service.  Our mids lack vision and creativity (with the exception of Carlos, Yorke).  Yorke really is the only mid ( i ain't counting Latas cuz he not busting a sweat these days) who can create and put out a nice pass to start a counter.  Carlos runs and creates lots of space but his cherry picking forwards just stand around waiting for the ball to be handed on a silver platter.  The delivery that the aforementioned 3 forwards receive at club level is higher than international.  This has been explored before.

These are the types of forwards in football:
the finisher aka the cherry picker- have a friendly bounce, a perfectly crossed ball or a deflection puts the ball right to them and they tuck it away...see Jones, Scottie, Stern..should NEVER miss sitters
the striker- this man will shoot and shoot and shoot.  Create shots, create space, dribble the ball and figure out a way to get a shot out of nothing...see Zlatan
Both- see Henry

We have no such player who can do both.  But we do have finishers AND strikers.
Glen, Roberts need a sweat.

whey boy!

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 23, 2009, 07:20:16 PM »
Also, I have not seen Nigel Henry, Yohance Marshall or Randi Patterson play in a while, so I really cannot make any comments on them. I will still call them up for training. Give everyone a last chance to impress.

As of today, Randi say dat he eh match fit, and only good for 45 mins. De Battery using him off de bench fuh now.
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 23, 2009, 07:43:10 PM »

As of today, Randi say dat he eh match fit, and only good for 45 mins. De Battery using him off de bench fuh now.

B4 Latas I would say he sure 2 get a call up
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 24, 2009, 06:42:38 AM »

?? - explain.
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
  • Certant omnes sed non omnibus palma
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 24, 2009, 06:54:29 AM »

On de flip side Jones and Scotland are not really successful for T&T. If they play half as good as they do for their clubs I am sure T&T would do better up front.

I think these players were never given a fair chance. Since they around, Stern has always been number 1 and they have never gotten a fair/consitent run in which to become successful. Strikers thrive on confidence and backing, that is why you always see managers and players backing their strikers in public when they not scoring (like what Yorke doing now with Stern and Beenie did last campaign, whether they mean it or not).

Stern is the only striker who was hot from day 1. He used to come off the bench and bag a brace til they couldn't ignore him anymore. Ah the good ole days when his name was "Bound to score" and he had the famous "Stern turn".

But these other strikers suffering from the fact that no matter what they do, Stern in front of them, especially as we playing  with 1 striker more or less for the past 4 years.

It real hard as a striker to know that u HAVE to score everytime u go on the pitch, otherwise is bench in your ass. And even if you score, like Cornell, is still bench for you. Benitez now figure that out and getting some results from Kuyt.

Torres, like the Stern of old, is just a special striker immune to that.
You either die the hero or live long enough to become the villain

Offline Star Child

• Hero Warrior
  • Pure Pipe
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 24, 2009, 11:30:57 AM »
Latapy and Terry Fenwick can lead T&T.

A unified coaching staff

Now I know everyone may-not agree with me here. But given the current situation I feel we need to build more than just a team of players to take the field. Building a team of staff members is just- if not more important for any success we will have.

And just for the record. Latapy does have my 100% support as T&T head coach and I hope he pulls it off. However, we never found or shall I say never developed a replacement for him on the field and therefore having him play in our next 3 or 4 games is vital for our survival in this campaign. Same with Yorke. Anyways, having Latapy on the field at this point in time is a no brainier. Russell should get a shot at head coach but after our 2010 WC campaign.

Furthermore, we continue to make too many silly mistakes after we were so successful in 2005/2006.

For instance;

We are always under prepared.

We never learn from our mistakes.

We always look for the quick fix.

We take forever to settle a team.

Proper diet is also another concern.

We have to build a balanced staff team, just like players they all have to be moreorless on the same page. Thinking and supporting of each other and working together trying to figuring out problems together. Sometimes to many cooks spoil the soup. So a good staff team is needed. We cannot have a team of staff members who is always taking a bit off each other. This is a recipe for disaster. We also have to think long-term. A staff that will compliment each other is very important.

We need members who will;

A) Work out problems as a team.

B) Support and respect each other.

C) Creative thinkers to help organize, franchise and promote T&T football.

With all the talk on the forum lately (Latapy/Fenwick). Below are just some of the benefits and none benefits of having Latapy and Fenwick work with each other.

BENEFITS of Fenwick.

1. He has lived in Trinidad for 8 years so he knows the players, league and culture very well.

2. He has had great success in coaching in T&T with San Juan Jabloteh.

3. He has great disciplined and organization and also have us at heart.

4. As a player he has graced the highest stage of football.

5. He is a great long term coach that is very passionate about his job. This is not about Jerry Hosepedales or San Juan Jabloteh. Fenwick did what he had to do in order to be successful. He did have running’s with the TTFF in the past but I do not see a problem with it because Fenwick was asking for a calendar to work with.

6. He does his homework when it comes to scouting and analyzing teams.

7. He has a knack for bringing out the best in young players. And also discovering young talent. Hence the reason we have so many San Juan Jabloteh players on both out Under 20 and Under 17 teams respectively.

8. He is a great motivator.

9. He has won silverware with Jabloteh for 7 years straight. His first year he wasn't as successful as it was more of a recruiting/learning process.

10. He has managed to get foreign contracts for 18 players already.

NONE BENEFITS of Fenwick.

1. He does not have the experience of coaching at international football.

2. He is a no nonsense coach. And I don't know how good his relationship with the TTFF and certain players will go down.

BENEFITS of Latapy.

1. He is one of our most respectable players and will definitely bring heart and soul to T&T football on and off the field. His vision and knowledge for the game is also a plus.

2. He have coaching experience at Falkirk.

3. Players will always look up to Latapy and he can use this to be a great motivator and a role model.

4. Will get the support from Dwight Yorke. Another T&T legend. No doubt both Russell and Dwight should play some part on and off the field for T&T (officially).

5. Has played at a high level.

NONE BENEFITS of Latapy.

1. He does not have the experience of coaching at international football.

2. Two or three games as head coach is insufficient and could do him more harm than good "if" he is to be evaluated by the TTFF on just 2/3 games.

3. How will Latapy play 2 roles. Coach and take the field as a player.

Together both Fenwick and Latapy would be a great investment for T&T. Leo Beenhakker came here in 2005 with a desire to succeed and with a point to prove. To show the world that he has accomplished the impossible and that his resume speaks for itself. My question is, if we bring in another big name coach will he have that same desire and determination to take us to South Africa and possibly beyond ?

Had it been me as TTFF head I would have considered the following;

A) Head Coach - Terry Fenwick
Straightforward, disciplined, organized, professional attitude, fighting spirit in him and have T&T at heart. It is also good to have a foreign coach involved at some capacity to enable us proper team selection.

B) Assistant Coach - Russell Latapy
Experienced player. Great knowledge on and off the field, clam and straightforward as well. Latapy can also assist with developing our next midfield general. Focus on helping our midfield become better.

C) Assistant Coach - Dwight Yorke
His attitude towards T&T is second to none and his experience will definitely be a big plus. He can also focus our helping our strikers become better.

D) Goalkeeper Coach - Lincoln Phillips and Shaka Hislop (for all teams, both men and women)
Our two most successful keepers we ever produced with great knowledge and experienced.

E) Defensive Coach - Stuart Charles Fevrier
A very calm person with good experience at coaching and at playing at the back. He has lived and played in T&T for over a decade and knows the T&T players and league very well.

F) Fitness Trainer - Ato Boldon
Ato have graced the highest stage of athleticism. He knows what it take to be on top form. He can also help our players build speed and mental strength.

G) Technical Director - Lincoln Phillips and Stephen Hart.
Lincoln has worked with some of the best. He has the knowledge and experience to take us to the next level. Stephen Hart also have the experience to help us reach at a higher level. Both men are thinking minds and should make a pretty decent team. Both men is also capable of good analysis of teams and I am sure if given the support and tools to do their jobs they will get it done.

H) Under 20 Coach - Zoran Varnes
Have great success with our current under 20 team. Time will tell how will he will do in the future. He loves T&T and definitely have as at heart. He can also assist with the T&T senior team.

I) Under 17 Coach - Anton Corneal
Did nothing wrong thus far and deserve a crack at it that's providing he keeps his father out of the picture.

J) Under 15 Coach - Bertille St Clair
Bertille is a very serious coach. He is great with young players and will nurture them into better players and better individual making easier for the next stage of their lives.

Both Marvin Andrews and Anthony Rougier should also be involved with team togetherness, prayer, mental and physical training and also motivational speakers.

With the following team there will be no stopping us. I can guarantee you this, but time and support is needed. A team that will work hand in hand with each other making the transition an easy one for the next level.

Depends on what is the outcome of our 2010 campaign we should have a clearer picture off whom should be at the helm. I probably would have stayed with the above staff members with a little "re-arrangement" (maybe) and give them time to see how things progress. But it all depends on how well we do and perform after the 2010 campaign.

We do not have the money to keep a big name coach in T&T for any long periods. This is why I feel we have to make the best with what we currently have in order to move forward. Getting the right staff who have T&T at heart is a good stepping stone for a bright future.

Just my view. Feel free to add your thoughts.

You might want to reconsider that Anton Corneal position Flex. After seeing the under 17 in action if they make it out of that group I will be shocked !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 24, 2009, 05:33:58 PM »
Read more about San Juan Jabloteh.

« Last Edit: February 06, 2020, 07:40:05 AM by Flex »

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 24, 2009, 07:26:04 PM »

?? - explain.

Because he injured and Mats was prone to do d unexplainable
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Star Child

• Hero Warrior
  • Pure Pipe
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 29, 2009, 06:53:41 AM »
Is Jabloteh our #1 national team feeder club ?

Wonder which other club in T&T holds the record for most players to play for our national team. Maybe Trintoc up there too ?

These players played for T&T at senior or junior level. Some came through the Jabloteh youth system and some was bought while some got foreign contracts.

Since 1995

Earl Carter, Jason Scotland, Hector Sam, Terry St. Louis, Kurt Williams, Alvin Thomas, Michael McComie, Justin Latapy, Trevor Nottingham, Dale Saunders, Kevin Nelson, Marvin Faustin, Ralston James, Don Morris, Josh Johnson, Aurtis Whitley, Shurland David, Kerry Baptiste, Michael Celestine, Anton Pierre, Angus Eve, Collin Samuel, Daurance Williams, Ian Gray, Kelvin Jack, Nigel Daniel, Peter Prosper, Peter R. Fortune, Gary Glasgow, Errol McFarlane, Ancil Elcock, Ashley McMillan, Brent Sancho, Michael Alexis, Ricardo Bennett, Brian James, Cornell Glen, Cyd Gray, Devon Bristol, Jerol Forbes, Dwayne Jack, Kerry Noray, Lee Haynes, Nigel Pierre, Marvin Phillip, Ronald Priums, Robert Priums, Rennie Britto, Trent Noel, Travis Mulraine, Ijanar Mark, Keyeno Thomas, Conrad Smith, Chistopher Sam, Devon Mitchell, Jason Marcano, Karlon Murray, Kevaughn Connell, Michael Brown, Terry Elwin, Wendell Joseph, Anthony Wolfe, Glenton Wolfe, Elton John, Lester Peltier, Brent Rahim, Marcelle Francois, Akiel Guevara, Ataullah Guerra, Khaleem Hyland, Cleon John, Sheldon Bateau, Marvin Oliver, Kevin Molino, Chike Sullivan, Stephen Knox, Stephan Chang, Daniel Joseph, Glenroy Samuel, Shastri Spencer, Qian Grosvenor, Richard Wint, Dinell Lopez, Luke Hernandez, Zavion Navarro, Reagan Gaulteau, Vernell Ramirez, Franz Husbands, Kevin Mussio, Dwight Ceballo, Jamal Francois, Dillon Kirton, Moriba Ballah, Cordel Cato and Elijah Manners.

Good post Sam..

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 08, 2009, 08:25:38 PM »
Star Child, That list need to modify.

Wonder if Fenwick still in T&T ?

Offline injunchile

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 08, 2009, 08:55:33 PM »
Darryl Roberts and Cornell Glen- Give them a try. Hear me = Hear me- We have too much star boys foreign players- The Answer- a local coach cant handle them , so we need another Leo some one with his pedigree that had the balls not to play latapy when he felt that his legs could not carry him.
 Cornell Glen was the star at the last W/C.

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: May 09, 2009, 04:42:26 AM »
I believe this was a great post. A staff who work together is what we really need, to many back bitters working for the TTFF.

Offline Star Child

• Hero Warrior
  • Pure Pipe
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 04, 2009, 09:07:26 AM »
Wonder if Anton and McComie is still T&T under 17 coach ?

Any news on this ?

Now is the best time to give Fenwick a chance with the youths ?

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Where/What going on with Terry Fenwick?
« Reply #47 on: July 17, 2009, 05:05:16 AM »
He seem to be MIA,is he still in T&T?what he doing these days?he seemed to be a person of interest at one time.

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 17, 2009, 09:24:15 AM »
Well, he and his girl done so he probably leave the country by now if he have no job and no woman to tie him down anymore.

Offline Marcos

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 17, 2009, 11:39:48 AM »
I eh tink Ato want that role as a trainer. He probably onto much bigger things
Nothing pisses me off more than racism, and ppl who you know that act like they don't know you.

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 17, 2009, 12:03:10 PM »
Its funny that no other pro league team , with any sort off ambition wouldn give him a job  .Cause bringing him on board would've meant almost guaranteed success ,for years to come .

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 17, 2009, 12:07:23 PM »
Taybe they thought about it but if Clico cah pay he, I feel the only other PFL team who would be able to is Joe Public...and he is persona non grata for jack and co.

Offline KND2

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Fenwick Get he money yet
« Reply #52 on: July 22, 2009, 01:33:40 PM »
I wonder if he get paid yet, I see like Jabloteh not putting him back as coach, I wonder if he get his back pay?

Offline acb

• Party like a wok star
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Presentation College San Fernando
Re: Fenwick Get he money yet
« Reply #53 on: July 22, 2009, 02:18:29 PM »
Is he still in Trinidad? ... Latas could do with an Assistant when Vranes go to Egypt
throw parties, not grenades.

Offline pardners

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 22, 2009, 02:32:40 PM »
Is he still in Trinidad? ... Latas could do with an Assistant when Vranes go to Egypt

By the time Vranes go to Egypt, an assistant coach would be a moot point...we go be outta the Hex and we go be playing practice games against Guyana, Grenada and St Kitts.
"Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better."        Every once in while a good post does come along.

Offline fordy

• Hero Warrior
  • give thanks!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 22, 2009, 02:38:40 PM »

By the time Vranes go to Egypt, an assistant coach would be a moot point...we go be outta the Hex and we go be playing practice games against Guyana, Grenada and St Kitts.

lol...if we still in it dont be surprised if yuh see Anton get that wuk too!!
football...the one true life experience!!!

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 22, 2009, 02:40:37 PM »

We were playing practice games against those teams while in the Hex too....so what's the difference  :P  :D
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline pardners

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 22, 2009, 02:45:09 PM »

We were playing practice games against those teams while in the Hex too....so what's the difference  :P  :D

Well the difference is that the pratice games WILL NOT be for the Hex   :D
"Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better."        Every once in while a good post does come along.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 22, 2009, 03:17:34 PM »
T&T iz ah shyte team!! :devil:
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: July 22, 2009, 03:23:41 PM »
T&T iz ah shyte team!! :devil:
well yuh aint lying. they in the bottom of the table.

1]; } ?>