April 27, 2024, 01:03:23 AM

Author Topic: Seven foreign-based players named in Ja squad  (Read 6026 times)

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Seven foreign-based players named in Ja squad
« Reply #30 on: October 05, 2005, 04:28:35 PM »
Reggaefan- We are one Caribbean people- From the same boat and ship.

That should be a reminder to yourself Kicker. You have publicly announced your hate for Jamaica in the past,

where?? prove it. sorry but although I have seen Kicker come after you, all the time I've been on this site, I never see him say anything negative about Jamaica. If you going to get personal, come correct. You memory hazy and you pelting your blade, but it eh have no ball dey.

Offline Tenorsaw

• Hero Warrior
  • YNWA
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 05, 2005, 04:29:43 PM »
RF there is no diplomacy. Professor easily realized that TnT produces players that are technically superior to JA, but that you guys have a combative spirit that works well for you.  We could both do well if we could adopt some of our best assets--your resilience, and our technical superiority. ;)

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 05, 2005, 04:54:12 PM »

You have publicly announced your hate for Jamaica in the past

You're mixing me up for someone else. I have never announced hate for Jamaica.......I give you a hard time because you are an arrogant smartman in my opinion, and it's fun (you even admitted that you enjoy it).......

But never ever have I said anything hateful about Jamaica. NEVER !!!. If you're so pitiful that you choose to respond to teasing by fabricating lies about my character, then it's probably not worth exchanging posts with you anymore..........

I just posted a thread saying that "I would usually support the RBZ but this time I'll support Australia just to spite you RF"........That was the closest I've come to hate on Jamaica, and it was just to give you a hard time, and you know it........ But I have nothing to prove to you.

You kicker is a prime example of a set of narrow minded football supporters. You have succeeded in chasing away the people from different countries who have come here and post their views, which many times differ from what you guys want to hear. Pierre from Haiti, Bimblast from Barbados, Winnipeg Fury from Canada, Vince from St. Vincent, Sting Pana from Panama. I have been around from as way back as 1997, I have seen many come and go on both The RBZ and Trinidad soccer forums. I will be around for as long as I have fingers to type and browse.

I have never exchanged a message with Pierre, Bimblast, Winnipeg Fury, Vince or Sting Pana....so to say that I've chased them away is once again Garbage. I have respected your opinions and credited you when you come correct, and I call you out when I think you're blowing smoke (most often)........It has nothing to do with what I want to hear. I realized that I touched a sensitive nerve and over-estimated your minerals based on how much you big up your chest on the forum...I apologize.

It's unfortunate that you've chosen to respond with un-truths and false accusations. I have nothing to prove to you, but I ask that you refrain from implicating me in your fabrications and leave me out of the diarrhea that you choose to spew in your sensitive rant.

p.s. I think Jamaica will tie Australia.....
« Last Edit: October 05, 2005, 05:07:11 PM by kicker »
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 05, 2005, 05:04:47 PM »
JA 3  AUS 2
Black Lives Matter..

Offline skins

• Barca4ever
  • Hero Warrior
  • orginally from san do
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 05, 2005, 05:55:18 PM »
I think this might be a high scoring game. the last time i saw ja play was in the gold cup against guatemala and the Us. their defense look very vulnerable at times. The austrailian defense was very week in the confederation cup. I see the game ending JA 3 Aus 3. i might be wrong but this is a very good match up. The game will be close. Hope JA win...Maybe it might be a good week for JA and TNT fans if trini get that 4th spot playoff.   

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 05, 2005, 07:09:52 PM »
Thanks for all the info Trini. Fact is today I give Jamaica the edge over any Caribbean team. My opinion is my opinion, its not the end all and be all.

back-back-back-back-back peddling......now you saying that your opinion is that JA have de edge. dat opinon cool and very justified. but what you wrote before was that 9 out of 10 times TNT go either loss or tie with JA and that JA run every level of TnT ball since 1991. You dare us to go back 10 years and all. When me and Trini drop de stats on you for National Senior ball, Olympic Under 23 ball and Club ball instead of being a big man and realizing you was not only being arrogant, but ignorant...you backpeddle...ahem

Trini, tell me when was the last time Trinidad beat Jamaica in a football game at any level? We are a steap ahead of Trinidad in every level of football at the moment, go back and check results in the past 2 years...go back ten years if you want to.

also

I know I does give you a hard time, but under all seriousness Jamaica and Australia will be a close game. Australia wil be all out for 298 and Jamaica will win with 299 with 3 wickets to spare...heheh

Seriously boss.....Jamaica hadda res it on dem flickin' Aussies. Let dem recognize what it is we have in dis part of the world.
Jamaica 3 - Australia 2...come from behind
Good luck to JA. I hope I live to see the day TnT, Jamaica and Cuba represent Concacaf in a WC at the same time.

REHSPECKKK

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 05, 2005, 08:13:35 PM »
RF

The reason we run Pierre, Bimblast and Sting Pana was because they come here and talk shit PERIOD!

They have never had a constructive or sensible post. they have never brought any news from any factual source and they have never started any topic or conversation. They just used to say....we will beat you blah blah blah and they knew full well the response they were going to receive. 

Winnipeg fury I hold in high regard, he posts news about SH and I appreciate his posts, even though I am in the minority.

RF if any of us were to post on the RBZ in the same manner as you or put a set of Trini news we would be attacked in the same way.

Also there are many self proclaimed Trini haters on that site poking fun at us and are unapologetic about it.

Also how does having foreign posters make ones board better......please enlighten me, and you show the same respect or lack thereof to foreign posters who post news about their team on your forum.

May I remind you of Zeppo......the Yankee who makes your whole board, even you fret and you have battles with him when he posts news of the USA.

I have also followed many of your posts across there and the few posts that do not include JA are always well argued logical and witty. RF you are a sensible person but when yuh come across here and put on yuh Patriot Goggles, it clouds all your senses of reasoning and judgement and you deliberately enjoy putting out manipulating posts with some silent condesending undertones.

You pulling the wool over the Newbie posters eyes but most of us are well aware of your intentions and tactics.

BTW I have one question to ask yuh..............If TT makes WC and say we reach second rounds or 1/4 finals. With Yorke and Latapy scoring more than two goals in the process.

Would you finally eat yuh biscuit and hush yuh mouth and give us some respect and admit that TT is a good team.......and rest the rivalry  for a little while, conceding defeat.

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline Cowen

• Hero Warrior
  • Conquer without risk is to triumph without Glory
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 05, 2005, 09:02:33 PM »
Lawd touches ....... yuh hitting hard ..... but like Andre does say .....
'ah love it' :rotfl:
Attended Mad Mad University
Studied Madology
Obtained a Mad Mad Degree

1]; } ?>