April 25, 2024, 07:36:54 AM

Author Topic: Which is the better goal?  (Read 4002 times)

Offline Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Which is the better goal?
« on: April 18, 2009, 04:41:16 PM »
We all know who we would choose as the better player, but from these 2, which goal is better?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_qet3hI3Oo

or

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vC5B62b2Q3o

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
Re: Which is the better goal?
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2009, 04:49:46 PM »
2nd
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline boss

• Hero Warrior
  • When I grow up I want to be Dennis Lawrence
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2009, 04:58:20 PM »
2nd

Agreed. If only because it was from a dead ball  :beermug:

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2009, 05:08:18 PM »
allya kno what I think of swan dive boy so this is a shocker :o
I am partial to goals scored on the advance of play
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline mouie

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2009, 05:13:29 PM »
Thire is no such thing as a better goal.All goals no matter how scored still count as one.But if i had to pick i would pick Ronaldos because it was in the run of play,Spans was a dead ball goal.

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2009, 07:19:53 PM »
Thire is no such thing as a better goal.All goals no matter how scored still count as one.But if i had to pick i would pick Ronaldos because it was in the run of play,Spans was a dead ball goal.

yuh talking shit. so if ah man score ah tap-in with ah empty post and if ah man score ah corner is the same thing??? and you come to ah football site to tell we it still count as one

please...............

Offline College

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2009, 07:31:30 PM »

yuh talking shit. so if ah man score ah tap-in with ah empty post and if ah man score ah corner is the same thing??? and you come to ah football site to tell we it still count as one

please...............

Of course there are better goals than others ....some goals are of a better quality than others, easier to score a tap in as opposed to a 40 yarder with a wall in front of you!!
« Last Edit: April 18, 2009, 07:48:05 PM by Tallman »

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2009, 07:39:16 PM »
1st. cause of the spur of the moment and importance of it.

"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline Ngozi

• Hero Warrior
  • Taking my life back! what da f**k you done lately?
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2009, 08:53:06 PM »
Spann goal was the better one ...further out ..... struck from a dead stop so it required more power and it hit the cross bar then the upright then went in ...no chance of stopping it ....Ronaldo's was a good strike but I liked Spann's better  ...Ronaldos seemed to surprise the keeper to me it seemed to be in a range that it could have been saved or at least parried but a good goal no doubt

Offline College

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2009, 07:33:15 AM »
1st. cause of the spur of the moment and importance of it.

So you rather score for yuh club than for your country???   ::) ::)

Offline mouie

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2009, 09:22:33 PM »

please...............

Of course there are better goals than others ....some goals are of a better quality than others, easier to score a tap in as opposed to a 40 yarder with a wall in front of you!!

Is the same blasted thing! It only different to in your small mind.If it was different then T&T would have gotten more points than GUATEMALA when we draw 2-2.
Time to get real brother!!!

Offline College

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2009, 10:22:17 PM »
 morvant how da man roughing yuh up so??? :devil:

« Last Edit: April 19, 2009, 10:24:10 PM by College »

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 20, 2009, 04:14:34 AM »

please...............

Is the same blasted thing! It only different to in your small mind.If it was different then T&T would have gotten more points than GUATEMALA when we draw 2-2.

based on your logic we should get rid of the word better. ah benz and ah kia is the same car, so whats the fuss. you sound like them people when black people started dunking in the nba. its just two points, whats the fuss. go and tell yorke that the bicycle he used to score is the same as ah tap in.

kakahole

Offline mouie

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 20, 2009, 09:24:42 AM »
As ah say only different in your small mind.I know if ah man score form half line or he score from in the box is still one goal.Not like cricket when ah man hit a shot and get 6 runs and hit ah nother shot and get nothin,the shot that get him 6 runs is the better shot.IN FOOTBAL GOAL IS GOAL!!!

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Cory Thomas: Illustration and Design
« Reply #14 on: April 20, 2009, 09:26:15 AM »
As ah say only different in your small mind.I know if ah man score form half line or he score from in the box is still one goal.Not like cricket when ah man hit a shot and get 6 runs and hit ah nother shot and get nothin,the shot that get him 6 runs is the better shot.IN FOOTBAL GOAL IS GOAL!!!
Why do you even watch the game? You should just wait to read the score in the papers.

Offline fordy

• Hero Warrior
  • give thanks!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2009, 09:37:28 AM »
Spann goal was the better one ...further out ..... struck from a dead stop so it required more power and it hit the cross bar then the upright then went in ...no chance of stopping it ....Ronaldo's was a good strike but I liked Spann's better  ...Ronaldos seemed to surprise the keeper to me it seemed to be in a range that it could have been saved or at least parried but a good goal no doubt

LOL...pure ronaldo hater made this comment!!! HAHAHAHA!!! :beermug:
football...the one true life experience!!!

Offline fordy

• Hero Warrior
  • give thanks!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2009, 09:38:10 AM »

please...............

ah have a funny feeling you is ah goalkeeper! :beermug:
football...the one true life experience!!!

Offline Ngozi

• Hero Warrior
  • Taking my life back! what da f**k you done lately?
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 20, 2009, 10:33:54 AM »

LOL...pure ronaldo hater made this comment!!! HAHAHAHA!!! :beermug:

lol  not true ent I say it was a good strike lol  ....i just say he's a byatch didnt say he wasn't a good player

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 20, 2009, 11:06:04 AM »

what???

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 20, 2009, 11:26:29 AM »

please...............

When did we draw 2-2 with Guatemala?
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 20, 2009, 11:57:37 AM »
yuh talking shit.

De man name mouie what yuh expect?

Offline saga pinto

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 20, 2009, 01:19:43 PM »
The second for me hands down,it's harder to hit a ball on the run with that accuracy and power,love the goal by spann though....

Offline mouie

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 21, 2009, 09:46:16 PM »

please...............

When did we draw 2-2 with Guatemala?

My bad El Salvador.

Offline football is life

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 22, 2009, 10:40:00 AM »
spann..dey still talkin bout dat goal over dey
if yuh live by d sword..yuh goin to die by d gun!!

1]; } ?>