April 25, 2024, 09:53:01 AM

Author Topic: sean "bill" francis... dead?  (Read 8771 times)

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
sean "bill" francis... dead?
« on: April 27, 2009, 08:31:44 PM »
jus heard on tv 6 news that he was killed tonight near d police station. reports are still sketchy.

now ppl, i live morvant, an at about a lil after 8 i heard about 25-30 gunshots, like if it was a gunfight goin on. so it cud very well be true.

tings goin an get real sticky if daiz d case. steups!

Doh f**k wit MY warriors!!!

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: sean "bill" francis... dead?
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2009, 08:39:19 PM »
who he queen ?,sorry for my ignorance .

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2009, 08:43:56 PM »
in de late 90's he was ah URP man,tink was in POS.he was at war with crackhead guerra.
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2009, 08:45:19 PM »

he is one of the 'community leaders', in d morvant/laventille area.

he was one of them, along wid men like kerwin 'fresh' phillip and others that d honourable PM had invited for 'talks' in d crowne plaza a couple years back.  

tings not lookin good at all.
Doh f**k wit MY warriors!!!

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2009, 09:44:25 PM »
He was in jail a couple years ago. Them men is something else. Is to hear them talk about what they did and all that.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2009, 10:18:38 PM »
he is one of the 'community leaders', in d morvant/laventille area.
he was one of them, along wid men like kerwin 'fresh' phillip and others that d honourable PM had invited for 'talks' in d crowne plaza a couple years back. 
tings not lookin good at all.
prayers for your neighbourhood
« Last Edit: April 27, 2009, 10:49:46 PM by Werklmann »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline mukumsplau

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2009, 10:46:53 PM »
prayers for your neighbourhood

oh lawd now tings gonna get really bad..

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2009, 10:51:13 PM »
Quagmire he was one of the community leaders that supported the UNC and was rewarded with being in charge of vegas with the urp contract, and as far as i hear, manning give dem boy plenty construction contracts tuh build community centers and sub contracts wid udicott. ah guess panday have tuh duss out his black suit now? yeh forkin right!

even though he was ah staunch UNC supporter and one ah pandays boys he panday would not be caught anywhere near bill's furneral!

now i could believe that the government is eradicating them boys one after the other. fresh, sean sandy, codjoe, guerra, another one ah can't remember his name right now.

them fellas getting taken out!
« Last Edit: April 27, 2009, 10:52:58 PM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline fari

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2009, 05:32:53 AM »
yeah...them fellas getttin wipe out.   i find he live long, i remember they kill he chile mudder a few years ago.  whoever pull that hit ent have long to live

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2009, 07:57:54 AM »
since fresh dead, anyone can get it in a timing

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2009, 08:28:18 AM »
All 20 of the "community leaders" that met with Mr. Manning are now dead.

Warriorqueen, I eh know how the people of your community could live with what you describe there.....is 25 - 30 gunshots yuh say.....lawd fadder girl, ah cyar begin to wrap mih head around what you have to live with on a daily basis...

Prayers girl prayers....
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline Disgruntled_Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2009, 08:45:14 AM »
Nigel Myers aka Menaca on i95 talking about crime.

Ex murder accused I might add.

Més que un club.

Offline The_Ice

• My band, Red Vellum Razorblades ... enjoy :D
  • Hero Warrior
  • RVR guitarist
    • View Profile
    • Red Vellum Razorblades
« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2009, 12:26:01 PM »
i hope ya'll notice how it is tho... as one gone within a short time a new one would replace him... the gang leaders might go but the gangs still there... they need to get a list of all members, lock them up in some containers then accidently lose them off the eastern coast

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 28, 2009, 02:27:32 PM »
All 20 of the "community leaders" that met with Mr. Manning are now dead.

Warriorqueen, I eh know how the people of your community could live with what you describe there.....is 25 - 30 gunshots yuh say.....lawd fadder girl, ah cyar begin to wrap mih head around what you have to live with on a daily basis...

Prayers girl prayers....

I wonder if is patrick order them dead or  the head of the muslimeen

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 28, 2009, 04:57:17 PM »
Super cat said in his song "i'm not sure any more"  insure yuh head! but dem boy wasn't listening!

they killin wind in T&T from what i hear. my boy just got deported and went home with the same behavior he left with! well ah doh have tuh tell allyuh the out come! he didn't last no time. lick down flat!!!

how some men does treat they life so cheap boy??

when i go trinidad i does go out in the day , get me eats and drinks, take care of business, pass through meh old neighbor hood @ least once just tuh hail up the old ppl in the area who eh see meh in decades, check some old faces and i gone!

@ night i might hit ah st james for a night snack, get some ice cream and is back up in the hotel.

that place is very scary!! to many idle young ppl on the streets and they not nice @ all!!!

if i tell allyuh how much ppl i know in trinidad who was murdered or shot allyuh wont believe meh!
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 28, 2009, 05:14:50 PM »
On the news they say they shoot him over 50 times and how someone made a call saying he was at the shop .. ...
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 28, 2009, 05:17:47 PM »
idk why known gansta walking free anyway. put all of them on the jail island and see how peaceful the country will be like tobago.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 28, 2009, 06:18:34 PM »
idk why known gansta walking free anyway. put all of them on the jail island and see how peaceful the country will be like tobago.
Yuh mad sar!! that gun culture is off and running. with or without the big leaders makes no differance! the only solution is tuh regualate the port, patrol our shores rigourously, build more police stations in these gang areas,  beef up patroll on mopeds and on foot for all the nooks and crannies where a squad car can't go,

create a state police force like the FBI. also implement a new police training system/ accademy style and modle it after big  U.S. city accdemies.

revamp our judicial and educational system! them yutes need tuh start getting licks again , from kindergarten to form 3! and criminals need tuh stop getting off on technicalities, they also need an iron clad witness protection programm! to many criminals manipulating the system to aviod prosecution.

bring back the birch and the cat o nine, not just for sexual offences , but for violent crimes, and stealing!

drastic times calls for gratic measures!!

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 28, 2009, 06:56:45 PM »
Yuh mad sar!! that gun culture is off and running. with or without the big leaders makes no differance! the only solution is tuh regualate the port, patrol our shores rigourously, build more police stations in these gang areas,  beef up patroll on mopeds and on foot for all the nooks and crannies where a squad car can't go,

create a state police force like the FBI. also implement a new police training system/ accademy style and modle it after big  U.S. city accdemies.

revamp our judicial and educational system! them yutes need tuh start getting licks again , from kindergarten to form 3! and criminals need tuh stop getting off on technicalities, they also need an iron clad witness protection programm! to many criminals manipulating the system to aviod prosecution.

bring back the birch and the cat o nine, not just for sexual offences , but for violent crimes, and stealing!

:applause:  If only it were that easy, though.  Cyah happ'm when so much corruption from top to bottom.  These people destroyin we culture.

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 28, 2009, 07:00:03 PM »
well as a forren and reading things that people like Philbert are doing, I am very optimistic
the processess may not be perfect as yet but they seem to be goin in the right direction.
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline zuluwarrior

• Hero Warrior
  • use your tongue to count your teeth
    • View Profile
    • http://pointalive.com
« Reply #20 on: April 28, 2009, 07:36:20 PM »
well as a forren and reading things that people like Philbert are doing, I am very optimistic
the processess may not be perfect as yet but they seem to be goin in the right direction.

yeh breds ah hear yuh buh is not enough ah he the odds are against him .
good things happening to good people: a good thing
good things happening to bad people: a bad thing
bad things happening to good people: a bad thing
bad things happening to bad people: a good thing

Offline Peter

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 29, 2009, 01:26:37 AM »

:applause:  If only it were that easy, though.  Cyah happ'm when so much corruption from top to bottom.  These people destroyin we culture.

Just cool, I agree with everything you said except for this part "them yutes need tuh start getting licks again , from kindergarten to form 3!" You are flat out completely wrong and misguided and there. Most of the criminal youths now are a product of our very abusive and dreadful education system that disgusts me.

That's part of the problem- a culture that has been passed down throughout the generations from slavery- that black must be beaten to work efficiently and learn, and to keep them in order. You can just hit a black(Indian and African) child if he gets you a little annoyed, but you wouldn't do that to a white child. Why? Thats because black people for the most part don't see each other as valuable, and subconciously see whites as more valuable than themselves, once again a problem that has come from slavery that many haven't broken or even realized as yet.

The thing is, I agree with giving children a spanking if they are they are the agressor in a school fight, and a few other other incidents, after the child's genuine wrongs are explained to him/her. The problem though is that giving teachers that authority leaves whether they physically hit a child, how hard, and for what reasons, to the discretion of the teachers, and that discretion comes from clear thinking, care and psycological stability, and therein lies the problem. In this unregulated, haphazard and backwater country, nothing is properly monitored, evaluated and kept tabs on. I'm telling you this IS a fact, that in this country there is a very high number of people who are not mentally sound, and I think it has to do with how pressurized people here are generally, and how hard it is to barely be able to live for most people, knowing their nation is an oil and gas rich one, along with many other issues. The fact is that, I'll say the majority of the teachers we have in this country, are not fit to have the authorization to be able to beat children. That was one of the best things the UNC government has done for this nation(even though they theif so much), but the problem is that opened up a vacuum, that in typical haphazard Trinidadian fashion, was not filled.

To tell you the truth, hearing you say that physically disgusted and nauseated ,because of the knowledge of the trauma and stifling of expression that children go through down here, don't you think some serious psycological turmoil had to go on in a child's life to have him so numb and full of hatred that at 16yrs old he could be a stone cold killer?  That is not exagerrating, there many many kids like that in this country. Do you think licks can beat out that emotional numbness and hatred out of him? No, in fact, its physical and psycological abuse and stifling of expression that caused it in the first place brudda.

The thing is, sexual abuse against children in this country is at epidemic proportions, and of that sexual abuse, plenty of it is of the incestuous nature. I know this because of info I got from seminars held on the subject here. Also, I've had the quite saddening experience of knowing some victims of that, including an 8yr old girl that her father and relatives were doing unthinkable things to. That is not even taking into account the severe physical abuse that is rampant here, that affects and numbs so many childrens' minds. So, after going through sexual and physical abuse home, in addition to being hungry because their parents can't afford food, they go to school, and can't focus to do their work correctly, and what does the teacher do- she beats him for it.
The same 7 yr old child stands in the assembly line, and a teacher decides to check childrens' nails to see if they're clean, and his nail along with many other childrens' nails aren't clean(prob because they have no water at their house so some mornings they can't take a bath,or he/she was molested by their parent that morning instead of being bathed- once again, I've actually directly known of a little 9yr old thereabouts girl this was happening to),so she beats them on their knuckles with a ruler.(This actually happened at my brother's school, good thing I wasn't there at the time, a big stone woulda f*cking fly) The same 7yr old is in class, and the teacher realizes that he has white socks on instead of the black, also he doesn't have a notebook for maths so the teacher beats him.(his single mother can't afford new black socks, so left out a pair of his solitary white socks before she left for work, 2hrs before he started getting ready for school)

So, after enduring terrible abuse at home, the children go to school, the place that is supposed to be an escape, and they endure even more abuse, unkindness and perceived injustice, so they become even more numb, hardened and full of hate for everyone and everything around them. That is what produces the type of youths we have in this country, who can look anyone in their eyes, and pull a trigger, or tear their body up with a knife. So full of hate for everyone and everything around them. Instead of school being a place of refuge from the world, a place of reason, it serves to further their life's death plunge and seal their fate.

There's this 6yr old living around by me, in a terribly abusive home, who is more numbed and hardened than any adult I've ever met. We've contacted the so-called Social Services in this country many times, trying to get some intervention, but to no avail, we are still trying to help them. I know if things don't make a drastic change in his life soon, God-forbid he may turn out to be one of those youths who can kill without one ounce of feeling.

Children getting beaten for getting work wrong and speaking(primary school age is the time when scientifically children are supposed to be allowed to express themselves and speak, for their proper development) turns the schools (especially primary,when children absorb things like a sponge) into fear-mongering concentration camps, which results in the vast majority of the population of this country being absolutely unable to articulate their thoughts verbally half-decently. Children do not geta genuine love for aquiring knowledge and lifelong learning, but for the majority they see it as a neccesary chore at best, and more commonly they intensely dislike it.

Treat children with love and kindness at school, and not the usual black people slavery-derived ways of insensitivity, unkindness, abuse and stifling of verbal expression, and show education and gaining knowledge for what it truly is- exciting, something you should forward to and enjoy the process of. The children should eagerly look forward to school, it should be wholly enjoyable for all, and it should be a reprieve and refuge for those children who are abused at home and those who have a very hard life, where people in authority are reasonable, kind and caring, which would give them some hope and take away some of the unfeeling, hard protective shell, and replace the gangstering numb murdered that is soon to be, with a someone who identifies learning, aquiring knowledge and schooling as nice and hopeful, and occupies their time productively with that to their enjoyment, and thereby their tragic fate could be avoided.   

Once again I repeat, the majority of the teachers are not psycologically fit, to be given the authority to beat children. The the product of that is rampant unreasonable and unjust beatings of children- the widespread slavery-derived child abuse(seeing your fellow blacks as worth little, therefore being uncaring and callous ) that goes on from kindergarten to primary school in this country(the yrs children are the most impressionable, by secondary school, most are too far gone for a school system to help), coupled with abuse at home(no place for refuge), are two of the primary factors that has produced the over abundance of youthful killers we have today. This isn't even mentioning the number of people who don't become killers, but who are uneducated, and life in shambles. They make children, and so the cycle continues.
There are many other reasonable methods to punish children if they REALLY did something really wrong, methods that won't encourage us black peoples' callousness to each other, even our children, and that won't lead down the path of child abuse.

I'm just so fed up with the shambles every system in this country is in, this country disgusts me. I might go up in the states this yr or early next yr, and my brothers up there say that when I come up, that I'll never come back to Trinidad again, but I don't think so though, I genuinely feel a drive to work to change things here, I can't see myself deserting all those in need here who keep getting crapped on, no matter how frustrated I get with this currently backwater, haphazard, coconut republic, problem-saturated, uncaring country.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2009, 01:48:59 AM by Peter »

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 29, 2009, 04:56:44 AM »

Just cool, I agree with everything you said except for this part "them yutes need tuh start getting licks again , from kindergarten to form 3!" You are flat out completely wrong and misguided and there. Most of the criminal youths now are a product of our very abusive and dreadful education system that disgusts me.

That's part of the problem- a culture that has been passed down throughout the generations from slavery- that black must be beaten to work efficiently and learn, and to keep them in order. You can just hit a black(Indian and African) child if he gets you a little annoyed, but you wouldn't do that to a white child. Why? Thats because black people for the most part don't see each other as valuable, and subconciously see whites as more valuable than themselves, once again a problem that has come from slavery that many haven't broken or even realized as yet.

The thing is, I agree with giving children a spanking if they are they are the agressor in a school fight, and a few other other incidents, after the child's genuine wrongs are explained to him/her. The problem though is that giving teachers that authority leaves whether they physically hit a child, how hard, and for what reasons, to the discretion of the teachers, and that discretion comes from clear thinking, care and psycological stability, and therein lies the problem. In this unregulated, haphazard and backwater country, nothing is properly monitored, evaluated and kept tabs on. I'm telling you this IS a fact, that in this country there is a very high number of people who are not mentally sound, and I think it has to do with how pressurized people here are generally, and how hard it is to barely be able to live for most people, knowing their nation is an oil and gas rich one, along with many other issues. The fact is that, I'll say the majority of the teachers we have in this country, are not fit to have the authorization to be able to beat children. That was one of the best things the UNC government has done for this nation(even though they theif so much), but the problem is that opened up a vacuum, that in typical haphazard Trinidadian fashion, was not filled.

To tell you the truth, hearing you say that physically disgusted and nauseated ,because of the knowledge of the trauma and stifling of expression that children go through down here, don't you think some serious psycological turmoil had to go on in a child's life to have him so numb and full of hatred that at 16yrs old he could be a stone cold killer?  That is not exagerrating, there many many kids like that in this country. Do you think licks can beat out that emotional numbness and hatred out of him? No, in fact, its physical and psycological abuse and stifling of expression that caused it in the first place brudda.

The thing is, sexual abuse against children in this country is at epidemic proportions, and of that sexual abuse, plenty of it is of the incestuous nature. I know this because of info I got from seminars held on the subject here. Also, I've had the quite saddening experience of knowing some victims of that, including an 8yr old girl that her father and relatives were doing unthinkable things to. That is not even taking into account the severe physical abuse that is rampant here, that affects and numbs so many childrens' minds. So, after going through sexual and physical abuse home, in addition to being hungry because their parents can't afford food, they go to school, and can't focus to do their work correctly, and what does the teacher do- she beats him for it.
The same 7 yr old child stands in the assembly line, and a teacher decides to check childrens' nails to see if they're clean, and his nail along with many other childrens' nails aren't clean(prob because they have no water at their house so some mornings they can't take a bath,or he/she was molested by their parent that morning instead of being bathed- once again, I've actually directly known of a little 9yr old thereabouts girl this was happening to),so she beats them on their knuckles with a ruler.(This actually happened at my brother's school, good thing I wasn't there at the time, a big stone woulda f*cking fly) The same 7yr old is in class, and the teacher realizes that he has white socks on instead of the black, also he doesn't have a notebook for maths so the teacher beats him.(his single mother can't afford new black socks, so left out a pair of his solitary white socks before she left for work, 2hrs before he started getting ready for school)

So, after enduring terrible abuse at home, the children go to school, the place that is supposed to be an escape, and they endure even more abuse, unkindness and perceived injustice, so they become even more numb, hardened and full of hate for everyone and everything around them. That is what produces the type of youths we have in this country, who can look anyone in their eyes, and pull a trigger, or tear their body up with a knife. So full of hate for everyone and everything around them. Instead of school being a place of refuge from the world, a place of reason, it serves to further their life's death plunge and seal their fate.

There's this 6yr old living around by me, in a terribly abusive home, who is more numbed and hardened than any adult I've ever met. We've contacted the so-called Social Services in this country many times, trying to get some intervention, but to no avail, we are still trying to help them. I know if things don't make a drastic change in his life soon, God-forbid he may turn out to be one of those youths who can kill without one ounce of feeling.

Children getting beaten for getting work wrong and speaking(primary school age is the time when scientifically children are supposed to be allowed to express themselves and speak, for their proper development) turns the schools (especially primary,when children absorb things like a sponge) into fear-mongering concentration camps, which results in the vast majority of the population of this country being absolutely unable to articulate their thoughts verbally half-decently. Children do not geta genuine love for aquiring knowledge and lifelong learning, but for the majority they see it as a neccesary chore at best, and more commonly they intensely dislike it.

Treat children with love and kindness at school, and not the usual black people slavery-derived ways of insensitivity, unkindness, abuse and stifling of verbal expression, and show education and gaining knowledge for what it truly is- exciting, something you should forward to and enjoy the process of. The children should eagerly look forward to school, it should be wholly enjoyable for all, and it should be a reprieve and refuge for those children who are abused at home and those who have a very hard life, where people in authority are reasonable, kind and caring, which would give them some hope and take away some of the unfeeling, hard protective shell, and replace the gangstering numb murdered that is soon to be, with a someone who identifies learning, aquiring knowledge and schooling as nice and hopeful, and occupies their time productively with that to their enjoyment, and thereby their tragic fate could be avoided.   

Once again I repeat, the majority of the teachers are not psycologically fit, to be given the authority to beat children. The the product of that is rampant unreasonable and unjust beatings of children- the widespread slavery-derived child abuse(seeing your fellow blacks as worth little, therefore being uncaring and callous ) that goes on from kindergarten to primary school in this country(the yrs children are the most impressionable, by secondary school, most are too far gone for a school system to help), coupled with abuse at home(no place for refuge), are two of the primary factors that has produced the over abundance of youthful killers we have today. This isn't even mentioning the number of people who don't become killers, but who are uneducated, and life in shambles. They make children, and so the cycle continues.
There are many other reasonable methods to punish children if they REALLY did something really wrong, methods that won't encourage us black peoples' callousness to each other, even our children, and that won't lead down the path of child abuse.

I'm just so fed up with the shambles every system in this country is in, this country disgusts me. I might go up in the states this yr or early next yr, and my brothers up there say that when I come up, that I'll never come back to Trinidad again, but I don't think so though, I genuinely feel a drive to work to change things here, I can't see myself deserting all those in need here who keep getting crapped on, no matter how frustrated I get with this currently backwater, haphazard, coconut republic, problem-saturated, uncaring country.

Peter I eh even have to read your entire statement here, having skimmed over just a few of your statements to generally disagree with what you are saying.  There is a stark difference between corporal punishment and abuse.   

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
50 bullets for gangster
« Reply #23 on: April 29, 2009, 05:09:43 AM »
50 bullets for gangster
By Joel Julien (T&T Express)

Morvant gangster Sean "Bill" Francis's colourful life ended in a barrage of bullets on Monday night when gunmen opened fire on him with a high-powered rifle as he stood outside a mini-mart, opposite his home at Vegas, Morvant.

Francis, 41, was shot some 50 times, according to homicide detectives. He died on his way to the Port of Spain General Hospital.

His brother, Glen, 29, and stepson, Kevon "Bumper" Inniss, 18, who were also injured in the attack, were up to press time, both listed in stable condition at the hospital.

The drama unfolded around 9 p.m. on Monday as the trio stood together, talking on a staircase outside the Love First Mini-Mart in Morvant when the passengers of a heavily-tinted, white Nissan B-15 motor car drove past and an occupant opened fire on them. All three were hit.

Yesterday when the Express visited Vegas, the dried bloodstains from Monday's gun attack were still visible on the staircase.

But the few residents who were outside declined to comment about what took place the night before.

And homicide detectives are now stumped as to the motive behind the killing. Who would be brave enough to enter Francis's stronghold, kill him and escape unhurt?

One motive detectives are currently working on is that Francis's slaying was directly linked to an arson attack in Beetham earlier in the day on Monday.

In that incident, five houses, in Phase Four, Beetham Gardens, were destroyed by a fire said to be intentionally set, in order to gather information about the mysterious disappearance of four illegal guns.

The person responsible for the disappearance of those guns is said to have approached Francis for protection and also hid the stolen guns in Vegas.

But Francis's relatives have denied this. Instead, they believe his death was triggered by jealousy.

"He was killed because he was charismatic. A lot of people felt he was a threat because he was able to mobilise the people single-handedly," Shivonne, 24, one of Francis's seven children, said outside the St James Forensic Science Centre yesterday.

In 1997, Francis was in charge of the Port of Spain region of the Unemployment Relief Programme.

"He was a man of peace. There are many misconceptions about him but he never condoned violence, and anyone close to my father knows that he stood for peace and love," Shivonne said as she waited for the autopsy on her father to be completed.

"And anyone who wants to take the law into their own hands is not a friend of my father. He was not a criminal or gangster, and we will try to maintain what he stands for," she said.

And the police are hoping this call will be heeded, but they are expecting the worst. There will be bloodshed, Morvant police believe.

In 2006, Francis brokered a "peace accord" between rival factions in the Morvant area, with the aim of reducing the level of violence in the beleaguered community.

Francis was also one of the community leaders who met with then sports and youth affairs minister Roger Boynes, during which a major "peace accord" was signed between the warring factions at the Crowne Plaza Hotel, Port of Spain.

But this "peacekeeper" side was only part of Francis, police said.

According to acting Police Commissioner James Philbert, Francis was a suspect in several murders in which witnesses were silenced.

In 2004, the mother of two of his children, Galene Bonadie, was shot at point-blank range with an Israeli-made Galil assault rifle during a confrontation with police.

In 2007, four police officers involved in the incident, PCs Brian Phillips, Imraz Hosein, Dale Makoonsingh and Sherwin Serrette, were cleared of any wrongdoing, following an inquest into Bonadie's death.

Four people are currently assisting police in their investigations into the death of Francis, police said yesterday.
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 29, 2009, 09:30:57 AM »
Mu guess he is a community leader(gangstar) if he dead dais good. One less f**kin pess to deal wid..
war
Black Lives Matter..

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 29, 2009, 11:16:13 AM »

Peter I eh even have to read your entire statement here, having skimmed over just a few of your statements to generally disagree with what you are saying.  There is a stark difference between corporal punishment and abuse.   

Chow.. at least do the man the justice of reading his entire post before dismissing..

as a man who in favor of corporal punishment, i must say that peter's post brings a different perspective. a good read.

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 29, 2009, 01:56:45 PM »
Most of the criminal youths now are a product of our very abusive and dreadful education system that disgusts me.
I find that our society as a whole is violent..........
during one of my return trips to TnT in 1990, I was walkin past the Old police station and could her men screaming....probably from cat oh nine tails...not so? I dont know for sure.....but it did not sound good at all
well I was amazed that we as a country in the 20th century would continue to treat our citizens that way, but that is how some like it so...right?

and as late as 2005
"The Government of Trinidad & Tobago has been accused of torture and "cruel, inhuman and degrading" treatment of prisoners, and on 11 March, 2005 was ordered by the Inter-American Court of Human Rights to pay US $50,000 for "moral damages" to a prisoner who had received 15 strokes of the "Cat" plus expenses for his medical and psychological care; it is unclear whether the Court's decisions were met."
« Last Edit: April 29, 2009, 01:59:28 PM by Werklmann »
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 29, 2009, 02:20:01 PM »
D man get kill right by he house. Not even a dog was out in Vegas yday. U live by d sword... Imagine sadiq Baksh d amn who set him up in business talkin bot PNM eh doin nutten bout crime. Is he who give him URP to run in Vegas is dem who make him Local Govt candidate.

RIP d 20 of d so call community leaders dead. Simpson waitin on d next set.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline noname

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 29, 2009, 03:46:45 PM »
D man get kill right by he house. Not even a dog was out in Vegas yday. U live by d sword... Imagine sadiq Baksh d amn who set him up in business talkin bot PNM eh doin nutten bout crime. Is he who give him URP to run in Vegas is dem who make him Local Govt candidate.

RIP d 20 of d so call community leaders dead. Simpson waitin on d next set.

Weary, ah asking you a genuine question here and would appreciate a response from you.

Do you think that the crime situation in Trinidad and Tobago would be significantly different if URP contracts had not been given to them fellas by successive governments?
If yes, why?

Offline verycute1

• Hero Warrior
  • Me Smash.. You Die
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 29, 2009, 03:47:27 PM »
Most of us here pass through that educational system. I don't know bout you all but my school had a dean of discipline for boys and a dean for girls. And when them fellas get out a hand, is licks. And as for the girls, well I get sent out of class a few times and made to stand in the courtyard in the hot sun. And I sure as hell ent no killer or child abuser or anything like that. Some of them boys I went to school with who had frequent flyer miles to the dean's office and the paddle, well if you see them now all respectable like. One is a lawyer, one is a doctor, one have a big time wuk in the oil. A few move here and have their own businesses. The system didnt turn them into anythig evil. On the flip side,  I have a cousin, gone the best private school, lead a sheltered life. Get  a proper cuttail once in her life because miss thing cut school and gone liming with a maxi man. She leave home move up here and, well the kinda things that woman involved in, lets just say she name cross off the family bible. Who turn her so? The father and mother for cutting her ass for running off with a maxi man? Or the school that didn't use corporal punishment? Or perhaps the parents for sparing the rod so many times and spoiling the child.

The educational system didnt make these people who they are, is people make people. Some people just born evil and some people just like to follow others to the easiest way "to the top" some of these people see an easy way to make a buck, or to control others and they chose it.
One of these days I'm going to bust out the crystalline doomhammer and go positively orc on this town. Then they'll be sorry...

Read the lore, warlocks are mages that decided not to suck.

1]; } ?>