March 29, 2024, 03:07:28 AM

Author Topic: Warriors in fight to change attitudes.  (Read 3230 times)

Offline kentsoulman

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Warriors in fight to change attitudes.
« on: April 30, 2009, 02:22:54 AM »
Kelvin Jack and Brent Sancho together with Jamaican world cup player Paul Hall have launched a new company to assist governments in raising awareness and tackling attitudes towards contraception. Their website is www.flaghealthcare.com  Many UK based players, including Kenwyne Jones, have signed up to pledge support for the projects, which will take place in countries across the world.

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
Re: Warriors in fight to change attitudes.
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2009, 04:36:20 AM »
Good luck with Patrick Manning or Gary Hunt.

Gary Hunt take over Roger Boynes position and he worst, just when I thought it couldn't get any worst than Boynes, Hunt pop up.

Shaka Hislop should get involved in the T&T league, they need a good leader who smart and can organized stuff and have some connection to help expose and better de league.
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline pardners

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2009, 06:01:12 AM »

Gary Hunt take over Roger Boynes position and he worst, just when I thought it couldn't get any worst than Boynes, Hunt pop up.

Shaka Hislop should get involved in the T&T league, they need a good leader who smart and can organized stuff and have some connection to help expose and better de league.

Sam, ah know this post probably have some relevance to the topic eh, but it not immediately clear to me...help out a breddah nah.
"Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better."        Every once in while a good post does come along.

Offline Storeboy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2009, 07:42:42 AM »

Unless ah missing something, what does Patrick manning and Gary Hunt have to do with this enterprise? Explain!
Never, never, ever give up! Go T&T Warriors!

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2009, 08:08:56 AM »

Unless ah missing something, what does Patrick manning and Gary Hunt have to do with this enterprise? Explain!

Is always d govt fault.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Rodney

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2009, 09:47:16 AM »
Read post title but not the post content ........ come on, we've all done it here at some stage  8)

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2009, 01:44:49 PM »

It's an opportunity for same to bump he gum about Manning and the PNM... he see "contraceptive" and he one-track mind take him straight tuh Manning.

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2009, 02:27:57 PM »

It's an opportunity for same to bump he gum about Manning and the PNM... he see "contraceptive" and he one-track mind take him straight tuh Manning.

Hoss yuh win wid dis one laawwwd

:rotfl:
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline kentsoulman

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2009, 07:31:58 AM »
I'm surprised that nobody has actually praised or criticised the players for this initiative. I genuinely thought that people here would be interested in what these guys were trying to do. I know its not a football subject exactly, but using the status of players as role models to appeal to young people about major health issues is a good idea. And as they hope to work in T&T and Jamaica first, I thought the forum may be interested! 

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2009, 08:45:26 AM »

F00cked you, f00ck Manning and f00ck Panday.
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline NUFF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2009, 09:38:56 AM »

F00cked you, f00ck Manning and f00ck Panday.

All dat foocking is exactly why de contraceptives is important.

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 01, 2009, 11:22:50 AM »
Well done fellas :applause: way to extend an effort to give back to the community at large. Goodluck with your venture and I wish you all the best.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 01, 2009, 11:58:17 AM »
Well done fellas :applause: way to extend an effort to give back to the community at large. Goodluck with your venture and I wish you all the best.

Oh ho....dais wha dis thread about?  I thought it was started so we could cuss Manning and Panday.... ;D
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
FPATT advisor robbed at gunpoint
« Reply #13 on: July 19, 2009, 07:21:31 AM »
Condom boss in raid terror
By Michael Booker (Daily Star)

THE boss of a crusading company promoting safe sex was held up by gun-toting carjackers who grabbed his supply of condoms.

Terrified Kevin Harrison feared for his life as the robbers also demanded his cash.

And one of the gang was so desperate to remove his wedding ring he sucked it off his finger.

Kevin was spreading the safe sex message with a companion in Trinidad and Tobago when the raiders struck.

He said: “They didn’t shout or get too violent, which allowed me to stay calm. That is until they made us get out in the middle of nowhere and told us to walk and not look back.

“I seriously thought they were going to kill us as we had seen their faces. They got money and sucked the wedding ring from my finger. But getting robbed for condoms is a first.”

Kevin is head of Flag Healthcare, which aims to promote safe sex and cut cases of HIV and AIDS in under-developed areas of the world.

As a former Professional Footballers’ Association executive, he has enlisted the support of top players.

They include Trinidad-born Sunderland striker Kenwyne Jones and former stars such as ex-England defender Terry Fenwick.

He runs the company in conjunction with Trinidad and Tobago stars Kelvin Jack and Brent Sancho and the ex-Sheffield Wednesday player Craig Armstrong.

Despite having a population of just over a million, Trinidad is a dangerous place with more than 300 murders already this year.

Kevin said: “I never travel alone and was with a local girl. I guess we were just unlucky.”

But he won’t allow the incident to affect his mission.

He added: “Tourists can be safe here if they follow the guidelines, just like any other place.

“But I’m not living as a tourist, so I have to learn to develop my own guidelines.”

For details of the firm, go to flaghealthcare.com
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 19, 2009, 07:25:56 AM »
oh my god .shakes head .

is ah good thing ,he didnt have orn ah cock ring.

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 19, 2009, 07:41:53 AM »
A man so desperate for a ring he go give a man a suck finger

The 4kin ring should fly down he throat and choke he MC. Dais why I doh feel no how when the police dispose of some of them. Only distressing people.

Where exactly he was with this local girl, in the middle of nowhere.  :devil:

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline College

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 19, 2009, 08:20:34 AM »

The 4kin ring should fly down he throat and choke he MC. Dais why I doh feel no how when the police dispose of some of them. Only distressing people.

bring back the mongoose gang... :devil:

Offline Socafan

• Hero Warrior
  • Sweet sweet T&T.Oh how ah luvup mi Country
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 19, 2009, 08:25:07 AM »

With ah box of ah condom :devil:
Two islands are better than one.

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 19, 2009, 08:31:39 AM »
oh my god .shakes head .

is ah good thing ,he didnt have orn ah cock ring.

Lol! Mih coffee all over the facking desk now!!

That bandit in serious need of a face lift with a pump action
Sacred cows make the best hamburger

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 19, 2009, 09:08:46 AM »
Yuh know, I read dis and I REFUSED (actually din entertain) the thought that the man literally meant "sucked" the ring off his finger ... ah well.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 19, 2009, 11:44:49 AM »
Louddddddd steupsssssssss dem bandits have no sense.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 19, 2009, 02:23:12 PM »
good thing i living foreign

1]; } ?>