April 19, 2024, 08:46:42 PM

Author Topic: Goalkeeper Buffon admits frustration at Juventus( for d men who dont like valdez  (Read 940 times)

Offline freakazoid

• best offensive unit= BARCELONA, best defensive= CHELSEA
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Goalkeeper Buffon admits frustration at Juventus

By Soccernet staff

May 1, 2009

* Comment
    * Email
    * Print

Juventus star Gianluigi Buffon admits he has become frustrated at the club this season.
Click Here

The Italian No.1 has been criticised at times this season, even though Juve are still in third in Serie A and pushing AC Milan for second.

This has led Buffon to consider his future, despite the fact he has four years left on his current deal.

"I have been criticised for the past six months," Buffon told French daily L'Equipe. "It is like I am not allowed to concede any goals. But it is part of the game.

"I am 31 and I understand when I make a mistake or not. But what I know for sure is that I feel good. Just watch my games.

"Nobody can say that Juve have lost a game because of me this season. That is the reality. My contract runs until 2013, a lot of time is left until then.

"We have to know what team will be formed next year, and I hope it will be an even more competitive one. What I want to do is sit back and assess what is going on at the club.

"At the end of the day, I will make a decision."
seek ye 1st the kingdom of God & his righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you

Offline freakazoid

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
should barca   think about buying buffon? he is a keeper so age doesnt factor in that much jus yet
seek ye 1st the kingdom of God & his righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you

Offline mukumsplau

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
ah relly cyar handle it if buffon leave but i wouldnt geh him wrong e playin level mess dis season...his future at the club depends on the team te board builds for nex season..out wit marchionni grygera knevezic poulsen molinaro all dese substandard players and lets start bringin in champions...

Offline scarface

• Hero Warrior
  • ultra del vicchia signora
    • View Profile
ah relly cyar handle it if buffon leave but i wouldnt geh him wrong e playin level mess dis season...his future at the club depends on the team te board builds for nex season..out wit marchionni grygera knevezic poulsen molinaro all dese substandard players and lets start bringin in champions...

the most important factors in buffon staying is the future of both ranieri & secco!

if ranieri stays then buffon & trez gone for sure i tink....he no where near ambitious enuff for a club of our stature.

Secco on the other hand has proven that is of unparalled incompetence when it comes to making good transfers. Lookin back at the the big signings we were close to making over the past 2 summers only to let them slip because he couldn't closet he deal it's infuriating. Especially since we have been overpaying for mediocre players as a consequence of his ineptitude. Which is y i have little faithe that he wil actually be able to conclude the diego deal. & there are reports now that he is even considering selling giovinco and almiron to sampdoria + 8M to get cassano. STEUPS!!!!

Offline freakazoid

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
lol signature  of the year

1]; } ?>