April 28, 2024, 03:43:58 PM

Author Topic: A GRAVE MISTAKE  (Read 17428 times)

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
Re: A GRAVE MISTAKE
« Reply #90 on: April 08, 2009, 06:46:12 PM »
ah lost....

when ah see this thread jump up at the top of dey list, ah say to mehself 'lawd like dey find leah' and meh heart sink...

how dis uncle fitting into dey disappearance of leah ?

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: April 08, 2009, 06:56:14 PM »
I am finding Leah's disappearance, her uncle going missing and turning up dead, a strange coincidence.... :-\
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: April 08, 2009, 10:05:08 PM »
awrite den :beermug:

someting fishy wid dis whole case doh. child missin, uncle found dead. someting eh right.
who say he dead,he missin................1st time ah hearin lammy and de husband separated,suppose he (de fadda) is de one that take de child.

nah capo... he dead. found murdered, body burnt.
Doh f**k wit MY warriors!!!

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: April 08, 2009, 10:42:01 PM »
Eh, I grow up with Hugh. He lived a couple house from me. We use to be at each other house all the time, I know all his family. We use to call him Yellow Man, he was something else. I feel real sorry when my dad tell me this last night.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline verycute1

• Hero Warrior
  • Me Smash.. You Die
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: April 09, 2009, 06:04:16 AM »
I am finding Leah's disappearance, her uncle going missing and turning up dead, a strange coincidence.... :-\

As they say  "There's no such thing as coincidence"
One of these days I'm going to bust out the crystalline doomhammer and go positively orc on this town. Then they'll be sorry...

Read the lore, warlocks are mages that decided not to suck.

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
« Reply #95 on: April 10, 2009, 12:58:01 AM »

Trinicana,

I believe they wear the white outfit to not contaminate the scene or not to be contaminated by it.

Yes we have a Forensics Lab in TT. Have had it for donkey years now.

VB
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

truetrini

« Reply #96 on: April 10, 2009, 08:27:47 AM »

Trinicana,

I believe they wear the white outfit to not contaminate the scene or not to be contaminated by it.

Yes we have a Forensics Lab in TT. Have had it for donkey years now.

VB

we now have A PROPER LAD and well trained locals...big difference

Offline zuluwarrior

• Hero Warrior
  • use your tongue to count your teeth
    • View Profile
    • http://pointalive.com
« Reply #97 on: April 10, 2009, 02:14:08 PM »
lightning strike twice in the same place what ah thing .
good things happening to good people: a good thing
good things happening to bad people: a bad thing
bad things happening to good people: a bad thing
bad things happening to bad people: a good thing

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: April 11, 2009, 07:38:17 PM »

Strange eh d beginin of dis story.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #99 on: April 13, 2009, 11:03:06 AM »
I done. I not peeping in here anymore  >:(

Commissioner and them started off hot and sweaty on the trail to find this child. We going on 2 months already, and nothing. 2 weeks into the investigation, all you hearing and reading on the front page of they newspapers from Philo that the authorities are working diligently on finding this child.  Basically Summit in the air and all priorities have turned to make sure Trinidad or I should say certain parts of Trinidad pretty up for Obamarama.

Madness yes

« Last Edit: April 13, 2009, 11:11:16 AM by TriniCana »

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: April 13, 2009, 11:09:36 AM »
i rather they find her in colombia or venezuela than dead

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: April 13, 2009, 04:06:08 PM »
yuh might want to rethink that.it better off she dead.and if so,hope she didn't suffer.if she alive and some pervert using she fuh he sexual fantasies and pumpin drugs into she,that eh nice.
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #102 on: April 13, 2009, 07:45:32 PM »
These are the things I just don't understand with the police service. How dey fack they could trace foreign cell phones and not cell phones apparently made in Trinidad ??? Sarcasm folks. Anyways thank God dey fella tief the foreigner's items cause God knows the soldier woulda never find he shit again...

Summit bandit nabbed at Airport

By GARY DARMANIE Monday, April 13 2009
Trinidad Newsday

THE BANDIT behind the robbery of a laptop computer and cellular phone belonging to a high- ranking member of the American Secretariat for the Fifth Summit of the Americas, was nabbed yesterday by St Clair police officers moments before he was to board a flight out of the country.

According to senior officers from Port-of-Spain CID, at about 11 am, officers including acting Corporals Honore and Williams and WPC Charles, all of the Operations Unit of the St Clair Police Station, went to Piarco International Airport and carried out surveillance.

They subsequently arrested a 46-year-old man who on being searched, was found with a quantity of jewelry and large sums of cash including TT, US, Pounds Sterling, Deutch Marks, Jamaican and Eastern Caribbean currencies.

Police said the arrested man is the prime suspect behind the robbing of Calvin Smith, a senior official of the American Secretariat, who was held up at knife-point at his rented home in Flagstaff, Long Circular on Saturday April 5, and robbed of a laptop computer and cellular phone. The computer is said to contain sensitive information regarding the summit.

The officers subsequently traced the cellular phone to a house in the Beetham Gardens and three men from El Socorro were subsequently arrested. Based on information received, the officers decided to set up the ‘‘sting’’ operation at the airport which resulted in the arrest.

Police said the detained man is also wanted in connection with a string of robberies going back to Carnival. Three days ago, a senior member of the TT Defence Force was robbed of personal items. The officer yesterday positively identified some of the jewelry found on the bandit, as belonging to him.

The man will be placed on several ID parades during this week before being charged with a number of offences, chief among them — armed robbery. Smith’s laptop computer and cellular phone have not as yet been recovered.

Police are calling on members of the public who have been robbed within recent times, to visit St Clair Police Station and assist officers in identifying the recovered items. Investigations are continuing.

Offline verycute1

• Hero Warrior
  • Me Smash.. You Die
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: April 14, 2009, 05:42:29 AM »
 Cana

I believe that most phones and computers that are given to people in his position - or in fact to anyone high up in the military or political or so, are equipped with tracking devices anyway. They can be traced via satellite pretty much anywhere I believe. What may have happened is that when the stuff got stolen the US "handlers" might have traced it, passed the info on to the local popo who made the bust. Given that right around now it must have a warship or two lurking in the area as well as perhaps some secret service and army members getting ready for OBama, they probably had the equipment with them
One of these days I'm going to bust out the crystalline doomhammer and go positively orc on this town. Then they'll be sorry...

Read the lore, warlocks are mages that decided not to suck.

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: April 14, 2009, 07:07:10 AM »
yuh might want to rethink that.it better off she dead.and if so,hope she didn't suffer.if she alive and some pervert using she fuh he sexual fantasies and pumpin drugs into she,that eh nice.
we on a different belief. I rather someone being alive above anything

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: April 14, 2009, 07:10:15 AM »
Cana

I believe that most phones and computers that are given to people in his position - or in fact to anyone high up in the military or political or so, are equipped with tracking devices anyway. They can be traced via satellite pretty much anywhere I believe. What may have happened is that when the stuff got stolen the US "handlers" might have traced it, passed the info on to the local popo who made the bust. Given that right around now it must have a warship or two lurking in the area as well as perhaps some secret service and army members getting ready for OBama, they probably had the equipment with them
yea they doing that to cars too. so if you theif some body from westmorings, deigo martin, valsyn or something car they will trace you. Some even consider puting it on their children watches, earing, etc. so they can trace kidnappers. btw Leah Lammy cell was traced and got the PH driver fella but he not confessing where she is.

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: April 14, 2009, 11:05:04 AM »
we on a different belief. I rather someone being alive above anything
baba sometimes death better than life.yuh neva see ah coke fiend,ah crackhead,them like livin zombies.mothers does sell they kids to get ah fix.no lil child deserve to experience this life.this life i mean drugs and sex.anyway to each his own.

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: April 15, 2009, 06:19:32 AM »
Mom to wait week for body

http://www.trinidadexpress.com/index.pl/article_news?id=161464824

Wednesday, April 15th 2009

There will no funeral for murdered Hugh Montano until at least after the Fifth Summit of the Americas.

After waiting for eight hours at the Forensic Science Centre, St James, yesterday, Montano's mother, Catherine Montano, said she was told to come back next week.

Montano, a mechanic, was the uncle of missing eight-year-old girl Leah Lammy. The girl disappeared on February 10 and has never been found.

Montano's burnt remains were found near his Carlsen Field, Chaguanas, home last Thursday. The family was asked to give blood samples so that a DNA match could be done.

How Montano was murdered is still unknown, Catherine Montano said yesterday

"They (police) told me to come here (Forensic Science Centre) for eight o'clock, and it is after four o'clock and they said they would not be able to work on his body until after the summit."

She said the police had no motive for her son's murder. His van and the items stolen from his house were not found.

Offline zuluwarrior

• Hero Warrior
  • use your tongue to count your teeth
    • View Profile
    • http://pointalive.com
« Reply #108 on: May 01, 2009, 04:10:17 PM »
Woman key to 5 murders
By NALINEE SEELAL Friday, May 1 2009

click on pic to zoom in« prev photo next photo »A 27-year-old woman, who was arrested by police on Wednesday, is facing at least five charges for kidnapping and murder, the latest of which is eight-year-old Leah Lammy.

Yesterday police took a long statement from the woman in whose house a silver chain belonging to another kidnap victim Sally Lobai was found.

The police believe they have uncovered a bizarre case of serial killings in which the five victims, all women or young girls, lived in Central Trinidad.

Investigators said the woman’s involvement in the case could provide them with information about the deaths of Devika Lalman and Susan Phagoo and the disappearance of Leah Lammy, Sally Lobai and Riana Parag.

Investigators yesterday said they believe the last three victims are dead and the woman was key to helping them find their graves.

The woman, a store clerk of Felicity, was up to last night detained at the Region Two Homicide Bureau in Arouca, where she was quizzed by ASPs Johnny Abraham and Stanley Ramdeen, the lead investigators into the kidnappings and murders.

Police made the link between the murders and kidnappings during their ongoing investigation of the disappearance of Leah. Leah, a student of Edinburgh Government Primary School, went missing on February 10 when she got into a PH car to go home after classes.

Investigators went to the woman’s home in Felicity on Wednesday evening to question her about the case, after searching the canefields of Warrenville and Felicity earlier that day for Leah’s body.

During a search of the woman’s house they found a chain that belonged to Sally, 26, who went missing the day after Leah disappeared. Sally was last seen getting into a PH taxi at Longdenville. The woman was arrested and taken into custody.

Police contacted Sally’s boyfriend who identified the chain as the one he bought for her at Trincity Mall. Investigators took Sally’s boyfriend to the mall and he led them to the store where he bought the chain.

Under police interrogation yesterday the woman began to provide information not only about Leah and Sally but also about Devika Lalman, Susan Phagoo and Riana Parag.

Devika, 15, was found dead in a rice field at Warrenville on January 4. Then came the discovery, on March 6, of the body of Susan, a Plipdeco clerk. The 28-year-old woman was found wrapped in a plastic bag at Waterloo. Riana, 18, was last seen on December 16, 2008, when she boarded a PH taxi at Busy Corner, Chaguanas.

Based on the woman’s statement, police believe she had an accomplice who operated as a PH driver to lure the woman and girls as passengers. They were then kidnapped, robbed and killed.

As a result of the information the woman has provided, police have reclassified the kidnappings as homicides. Investigators are expected to receive directions today from Acting Director of Public Prosecutions Carla Brown-Antoine.

Even though the police believe his daughter is dead, Sally’s father Francis Lobai held on to a slim chance that she may be alive. Yesterday marked 79 days since his daughter went missing.

“Now that the police find her chain and they have a woman in custody, I feel that my daughter will be found,” said Francis.

Speaking to Newsday from his home at New Oropune Village, Piarco, Francis said he calls his daughter’s cellphone every day with no response.

“I hope and pray that Sally is alive,” he said, as tears streamed down his face.

Sally left home on February 11, telling her father she was going to Longdenville for a job interview. When she failed to return home, her father received a phone call from a man who demanded a $300,000 ransom for Sally.

Last night, Gale Lammy, the mother of Leah, said the police told her yesterday they expect to make a breakthrough in her daughter’s case.

“I am confident that Leah is alive somewhere, and I am praying that my baby is found so that I can hug her and never let her go,” said Gale.

good things happening to good people: a good thing
good things happening to bad people: a bad thing
bad things happening to good people: a bad thing
bad things happening to bad people: a good thing

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: May 01, 2009, 04:52:37 PM »
if tried and convicted.maybe we might know de motive fuh de lil girl.

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: May 02, 2009, 06:07:16 PM »
http://www.newsday.co.tt/news/0,99442.html
Woman decoy lures victims
By NALINEE SEELAL Saturday, May 2 2009

In a cleverly coordinated effort, a woman posed as a decoy passenger for a man to give comfort to unsuspecting young women and girls to travel in his taxi.

The devious plan was to lure female passengers into the taxi, kidnap and rob them of jewelry and other valuables, sexually assault them, and then end their lives.

Most of these abductions started late last year, and up to yesterday, three of five victims were still missing. They are Sally Lobai, 26, of Oropune Village, Piarco, eight-year-old Leah Lammy of Longdenville, and Riana Parag, 18, of Dam Road, Longdenville. Investigators believe the three victims are dead, although their bodies have not been found.

Their disappearances are linked to the murders of Plipdeco clerk Susan Phagoo, 28, and Devika Lalman, 15. Their bodies have been found but the jewelry they were wearing when they disappeared has not been recovered.

A bag of jewelry found at the Felicity home of the woman decoy passenger has proven to be the link in the cases of these five victims, who are believed to have been abducted, raped, and killed by a serial killer who operated between Chaguanas, Longdenville, Cunupia, Warrenville and Freeport.

Yesterday, the 27-year-old woman remained in custody at the Arouca Homicide Bureau, after her arrest on Wednesday. Police yesterday decided to detain her further because of new information they received before going to Acting Director of Public Prosecutions Carla Brown-Antoine for instructions. The woman was initially expected to be charged with receiving stolen jewelry, but investigators discovered some of the pieces in her possession belonged to one missing victim, Sally Lobai. Sally’s boyfriend identified a chain he had given her from among the jewelry, and even took investigators to the store in Trincity Mall where he bought the gift.

On Thursday, police took a bag of jewelry to the home of Ada Padarath in Las Lomas and asked her if any of the pieces belonged to her daughter Devika Lalman. Padarath told Newsday her daughter had on a pair of gold earrings and a chain with a gold pendant with her name, Devika, when she left for Chaguanas on December 30, last year.

“I looked at all the jewelry, but none belonged to my Devika,” said Padarath yesterday. She said not a day goes by that she does not cry for her daughter.

“May 10 is Mother’s Day, and it will not be a happy time for me, because Devika is not with me, will never return. All I have of her is memories and her smiling photos, which I will always cherish,” she said. Padarath, who has two other girls, said Devika dreamt of becoming a policewoman because she wanted to protect children from abuse, but she ended up being raped and murdered.

Devika was last seen boarding a taxi in the vicinity of Price Plaza, Chaguanas last December. When her semi-nude body was found in Warrenville in January, her jewelry, a pair of slippers, a sweater, shoes and a bag containing books she had purchased in Chaguanas were not recovered. An autopsy revealed she was beaten to death and had been raped.

Padarath yesterday said she understood the woman in police custody could help solve the murders of several young women, including Devika. Rosabelle Phagoo, mother of Susan Phagoo, said Susan had her laptop, jewelry, cash, and an expensive cellphone with her while she waited for transport in Chaguanas on March 5. Her body was found in Freeport, two days later an autopsy revealed she was raped and beaten to death. None of her valuables have been recovered. Phagoo said she shared the pain of the mothers of Sally, Devika, Leah and Riana.

“I depended on my daughter and she was such an angel. I will never be able to replace her or get over her brutal murder,” said Phagoo.

She now takes extreme caution with her other 16 year-old daughter. Apart from the jewelry, the other clues the police have linking the woman with the disappearance of the women are phone records, which indicate calls were made to her from a cell phone that belonged to Leah. On Tuesday, police searched a canefield in Warrenville for Leah, but they came up empty handed.

1]; } ?>