March 28, 2024, 06:23:13 AM

Author Topic: UEFA CL 2L - Chelsea FC v FC Barcelona • 06 May 09  (Read 51172 times)

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
Re: UEFA CL 2L - Chelsea FC v FC Barcelona • 06 May 09
« Reply #180 on: May 06, 2009, 03:19:15 PM »
I hope by this time tommorow allyuh Chelsea men could simmer down and come to terms with the fact that your team got knocked out. It's always hard when you get knocked out even if you haven't actually been defeated. As a Barca fan I know about that.

But seriously dred yuh cyar say Barca didn't deserve to go through. It was a damn good goal Iniesta score. Allyuh park men in front the goal and couldn't keep we out. That red card wasn't even a foul.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: May 06, 2009, 03:19:42 PM »
Fellas....ain't no need to let this thread degenerate the banter into a manu thread.  Leh we keep de exchanges clean and respectful nuh?....(you, too, JDB!)

It was a tough game and a tough way for either side to lose their place in the final, but we could do better than to start cussin' so.... :angel:

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline Disgruntled_Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: May 06, 2009, 03:22:19 PM »
1st Goal (only goal) for Barca - Iniesta 90+3'
http://www.d1g.com/video/show/2833396

Més que un club.

Offline Mad Scorpion a/k/a Big Bo$$

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: May 06, 2009, 03:22:49 PM »
BIG SIDE IS FORKING BIG SIDE

SEMPRE BARCA

Big side my ass!!  Dem play good to you?!  Steuppppppss!!

They play football, true to form

Ah like how yuh avoid answerin da question fella, classic ::)

Like the Blues give yuh de blues boy. Not taking anything away from Essien goal because the shot was magnificent but it was a lucky bounce. Barca's was invention and creativity with a perfect finish. Didier cry down that whole game just because Keita manners him. Barca needed a goal and dey was a man down so they must attack till the end.

The bounce Essien get was a lucky bounce no argument here, but he seized the opportunity.  Same with Iniesta.  But fuh man to talk like Barca had the better game, they either ha to be fanboys or just plain bullshit artists.

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: May 06, 2009, 03:23:48 PM »
as ah neutral man... I find some barca men in here acting like some of dem manu men...

allyuh show some decorum nah... allyuh supposed to be better than that  :devil:
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: May 06, 2009, 03:27:07 PM »
I hope by this time tommorow allyuh Chelsea men could simmer down and come to terms with the fact that your team got knocked out. It's always hard when you get knocked out even if you haven't actually been defeated. As a Barca fan I know about that.

But seriously dred yuh cyar say Barca didn't deserve to go through. It was a damn good goal Iniesta score. Allyuh park men in front the goal and couldn't keep we out. That red card wasn't even a foul.

I cool all now oui.  I jus eh interested in hearin no man talk like Barcalona dominated the game because they really didn't.  They passed the ball around well and dominated possession, but outside of that they were very ineffective.  man talkin bout park bus but the 451 has been Chelsea's favored formation most of this year.  Guus has used the 442 at times but they way home some of these fools talkin you'd swear is some new formation he introduce specifically for Barcelona.

Offline ckhan

• Hero Warrior
  • Pay Forward
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: May 06, 2009, 03:27:51 PM »
Imagine the only thing that will be taken out of this game is the ref.
If a free society cannot help the many who are poor it cannot save the few who are rich.

- John F. Kennedy

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: May 06, 2009, 03:31:10 PM »

Me eh think so nah.  There were many good things about the game.  Barcalona's passing was excellent.  Chelsea's defense was excellent.  Valdes and Chech were both very efficient in goal.  Chelsea looked good in attack.  Iniesta despite being dimunitive on the field was always involved til the end.  All in all it wasn't a bad game as far as I'm concerned.  The haters and fanboys will have a different take but apart from being a Blues fan I appreciate football on ah whole.

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: May 06, 2009, 03:36:13 PM »
"I switched on 20 minutes from the end and heard a commentator say "...has been sent off," dribbles Alex Sharkey. "For the next five minutes I sat admiring Chelsea's resolve in defending with only ten men, before realizing it was the attacking team who were a man down. So let's put an end to all that "Barca didn't deserve it" nonsense right now." It's fair point, folks.

www.westindiantube.com

Check it out - it real bad!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: May 06, 2009, 03:37:09 PM »
On another note, Chelsea's behaviour especially Drogba was deplorable.

I expect him to get a fine for that. He like he loss he mind after the game.

Més que un club.

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: May 06, 2009, 03:38:34 PM »

Més que un club.

Offline Arazi

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: May 06, 2009, 03:39:01 PM »
I'm not mad..
I can say my side was cheated...because we had at least 1 sure penalty...
I can say my side had the better chances..because drogba should have scored twice...
I can say that my side outhought barca...because barca did not look like the best team in the world for 93 minutes today...

But I am not mad...

Barcelona deserve to be in the final for the football they played all season..and they should rape Man U in the final and it will make everything good for me...

Palos how can you say chelsea did not play football 2day? yes we played defensively but to be honest..how else would you have counteracted barca?
It should have been 3-0 at half time to chelsea and you still are coming to say we didn't play the game..

I long knew chelsea was a team that could counter barca...
I'm surprised the Barca fans haven't realised how much things went in their favour 2day...

alves was awful 2day...
abidal should not have been sent off..
but apart from messi and iniesta from time to time..barca did not look anything like the team that dismantled opposition in la liga and the champion's league...

I hope the proper  barcelona turns up for the final....

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: May 06, 2009, 03:39:07 PM »

Aye yuh keyboard workin now facker!!  :devil:

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
Re: Small scenes
« Reply #193 on: May 06, 2009, 03:39:23 PM »
Scarface you is just ah hater fella cause Chelsea was the dominant team on the night and yuh damn well know dat!

You eh fed up defecating over dis message board?

Boi fok you an de hoss yuh ride een on eh!!  wey de fok all ah allyuh was when Barca couldn see dey way?  All of ah sudden all alyuh setta bullaman Chelsea haters come outta de wodwork.

My horse riding to rome...where yours going? Pack a ass played whole game...ref playing de ass. Allyuh better fight up with dat FA cup eh...look on de bright side..allyuh doh have no Champions League final to distract allyuh.

You talkin ah setta shit now, wey yuh was when Barca was strugglin all game eh?  Dam setta fokkin waggonist bulla man like allyuh.  While I like Barcalona (apart from when they play Chelsea) dem eh show that they can beat Chelsea with no creativity.  It take ah lucky opportunity for them to draw the game.  Seems like allyuh eh realize they eh beat Chelsea.  The rules and poor refereeing is what beat Chelsea.  Barca one legitimate grip can be the red Abidal recieved.  The Blues have many in this case.  The result is what it is but doh come wit no setta jackass talk now when all ah allyuh did fraid to touch dis thread fuh almost the whole 90 minutes of regulation.  Fok you an dat hoss, allyuh is ah setta lil macmeh man fuh dah display!!

OPTIMUS!!!  Kudos to you fuh not jes showin up....but "BERRISIN" yuh way through de lorse to boot!

RESPECK DUE!!  ;D :rotfl: :rotfl: :beermug:

Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline ckhan

• Hero Warrior
  • Pay Forward
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: May 06, 2009, 03:39:33 PM »
I hear yuh OP but it hard not to think about what could have been, especially with de most blatant penalties.  It was 2 teams with different game plans and both stuck with it till de end.  I will say though that when Barca played with 10 men yuh didn't see de difference of play.  Great team.
If a free society cannot help the many who are poor it cannot save the few who are rich.

- John F. Kennedy

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #195 on: May 06, 2009, 03:39:46 PM »

I cool all now oui.  I jus eh interested in hearin no man talk like Barcalona dominated the game because they really didn't.  They passed the ball around well and dominated possession, but outside of that they were very ineffective.  man talkin bout park bus but the 451 has been Chelsea's favored formation most of this year.  Guus has used the 442 at times but they way home some of these fools talkin you'd swear is some new formation he introduce specifically for Barcelona.
It's true Barca didn't dominate today but still had over 60 % possession even with a man down. Over the two legs you've got to say Barca was the better team.

Offline scarface

• Hero Warrior
  • ultra del vicchia signora
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: May 06, 2009, 03:40:38 PM »

Me eh think so nah.  There were many good things about the game.  Barcalona's passing was excellent.  Chelsea's defense was excellent.  Valdes and Chech were both very efficient in goal.  Chelsea looked good in attack.  Iniesta despite being dimunitive on the field was always involved til the end.  All in all it wasn't a bad game as far as I'm concerned.  The haters and fanboys will have a different take but apart from being a Blues fan I appreciate football on ah whole.

really? he didn't have a save to make all game

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: May 06, 2009, 03:41:03 PM »
I'm not mad..
I can say my side was cheated...because we had at least 1 sure penalty...
I can say my side had the better chances..because drogba should have scored twice...
I can say that my side outhought barca...because barca did not look like the best team in the world for 93 minutes today...

But I am not mad...

Barcelona deserve to be in the final for the football they played all season..and they should rape Man U in the final and it will make everything good for me...

Palos how can you say chelsea did not play football 2day? yes we played defensively but to be honest..how else would you have counteracted barca?
It should have been 3-0 at half time to chelsea and you still are coming to say we didn't play the game..

I long knew chelsea was a team that could counter barca...
I'm surprised the Barca fans haven't realised how much things went in their favour 2day...

alves was awful 2day...
abidal should not have been sent off..
but apart from messi and iniesta from time to time..barca did not look anything like the team that dismantled opposition in la liga and the champion's league...

I hope the proper  barcelona turns up for the final....

Dem men know who the better side was on the day but they can't bring themselves to admit that Chelsea was better.

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
Re: Small scenes
« Reply #198 on: May 06, 2009, 03:43:13 PM »
OPTIMUS!!!  Kudos to you fuh not jes showin up....but "BERRISIN" yuh way through de lorse to boot!

RESPECK DUE!!  ;D :rotfl: :rotfl: :beermug:

Is Killa deh does call me yuh kno palos, I could defend my own  :devil: :beermug:

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: May 06, 2009, 03:44:00 PM »
i find people letting drogba off the hook....he dive and fake so much his coach believe he was injured and sub him... after he get sub, he get vex with being sub... :rotfl:

a big hardback man falling to de ground so....steups........man playing for time and more than 30 mins left to play...i won't be surprised if drogba leaves chelsea next season....

dat's what all yuh get for yuh 'tactical strategy' in de nou camp i.e. 11 men in the final third....

Damn oaf limping off...he eh even know which foot supposed to be injured..so he hopping on both.

Dem men know who the better side was on the day but they can't bring themselves to admit that Chelsea was better.

Keep posting hoss...at least we go know yuh still alive.
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: May 06, 2009, 03:46:10 PM »

Aye yuh keyboard workin now facker!!  :devil:

IF IT WOKING................IT WOKING DAMN GOOD

Més que un club.

Offline nnyman18

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: May 06, 2009, 03:46:48 PM »
In the reality of things Chelsea was undone by a moment of brilliance. As well all know goals win matches whether its a shit goal or not. In this case GOALS sends sends teams to the finals in Rome. Even though the official pull real stones in this game we have to give Barca credit for holding on with 10 men and getting the desired result that they came to England to achieve. Chelsea still had their opportunities to put Barca away and didn't. So they have to kick their own asses for letting Barca slip through the cracks with them 10 men. As we all know teams do get points for just playing good. put the flecking ball in the net and doh give up none. If you could do that for 90- 120 minutes you will win games. Hard luck Chelsea! I know it probably hurting more than the missed penalty.

Leh we hope no chelsea men ain't go and commit suicide now. So keep all belts away from chelsea fans
I LOVE THIS GAME BETTER THAN I LOVE THIS GAME

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: May 06, 2009, 03:47:03 PM »

He literally lost the plot after the game

The ref was shit..towards both teams..No Red and clear penalty hand ball of Pique (not the Eto'o claim)

But Chelsea have themselves to blame ... they blew it

Big Game next...

May the best team win...

Offline freakazoid

• best offensive unit= BARCELONA, best defensive= CHELSEA
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: May 06, 2009, 03:48:09 PM »
Barca played their worst game of the season and had a bit of luck.  but ah go take it  one shot on target one goal. it was all we needed
seek ye 1st the kingdom of God & his righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: May 06, 2009, 03:48:52 PM »
i find people letting drogba off the hook....he dive and fake so much his coach believe he was injured and sub him... after he get sub, he get vex with being sub... :rotfl:

Damn oaf limping off...he eh even know which foot supposed to be injured..so he hopping on both.

Dat was funny in trute... :rotfl: :rotfl:
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline freakazoid

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: May 06, 2009, 03:50:24 PM »
i think drogba get on so with d ref because drogba knows he had the    best chances in both legs and couldnt score and guess thats d only way he can vent, by blaming soome1
seek ye 1st the kingdom of God & his righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you

Offline scarface

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: May 06, 2009, 03:52:38 PM »
I hear yuh OP but it hard not to think about what could have been, especially with de most blatant penalties.  It was 2 teams with different game plans and both stuck with it till de end.  I will say though that when Barca played with 10 men yuh didn't see de difference of play.  Great team.

Barcalona has been the best team overall this year in the way they've played complete football.  In this matchup they were second best but got the necessary result.

JG I wouldn't go quite as far to say "over the two legs Barca was the better team."  I think Barca is a great team and based on their overall performance all season long they should be considered the better team.  Over the course of this matchup against Chelsea I will say Barca was the most stubborn team and in the end won with their same style.  Chelsea on the other hand doesn't have quite the same defined identity so adapting to suit our opposition wasn't some out of character mysterious move as some would like to make it out.  Guus has respect for Barca and any manager who doesn't is an outright idiot.  So designing a tactic similar to what ManU used last year was a sensible option.  Chelsea has intelligent footballers who executed their charge very well in leg one.  Leg 2 was not as much an all out defensive approach, it was more pressure and counter than contain.  In the end I eh shame to be ah blues fan and I not disappointed in the team.  i am unhappy about the result but that can't change anything now can it.

Offline scarface

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: May 06, 2009, 03:52:59 PM »

Dat was funny in trute... :rotfl: :rotfl:

lol... for real

Offline freakazoid

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: May 06, 2009, 03:53:39 PM »
aye the way i jump out ah mi seat when iniesta score ah feel ah woulda dunk on yao ming. makes me wonder what does an arsenal fan do to get that feeling? ;D

1]; } ?>