April 27, 2024, 06:29:04 AM

Poll

Who will be European Champions

Barcelona
42 (58.3%)
Manchester United
30 (41.7%)

Total Members Voted: 72

Author Topic: Thread for the Manchester United vs FC Barcelona Game (27-May-09).  (Read 63456 times)

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Thread for the Manchester United vs FC Barcelona Game (27-May-09).
« Reply #90 on: May 21, 2009, 08:11:53 AM »

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: May 21, 2009, 08:33:51 AM »
 :devil:
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: May 21, 2009, 09:01:00 AM »
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRCCCCCCCCAAAAAAAAAAALOOOOOOONA :duel: :whip: :challenge:
I pity the fool....

Offline Mackie

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: May 21, 2009, 09:34:32 AM »
Barca resting all them players but like they dont realise them men will be ring rusty when is time to perform or what  :devil:

Offline freakazoid

• best offensive unit= BARCELONA, best defensive= CHELSEA
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: May 21, 2009, 09:40:39 AM »
the players rest for 1 game and u talking bout rusty?
seek ye 1st the kingdom of God & his righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you

Offline breezers

• Hero Warrior
  • he who rise against poor ppl shal perish in d end
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: May 21, 2009, 05:53:42 PM »
 guardian.co.uk home

Andrés Iniesta and Thierry Henry will be fit for Champions League final

• Former Arsenal star will be ready 'by the skin of his teeth'
• Iniesta's torn thigh has now healed, say Barcelona

Andrés Iniesta and Thierry Henry will be ready for the Champions League final against Manchester United on 27 May, according to Barcelona medical staff. Both have begun running and Iniesta is expected to return to light ball work on Thursday.

Henry's full recovery is fractionally more doubtful but Barcelona remain optimistic about both players. "They will make it [for the final]," said a source at the club.

Henry picked up a knee ligament injury during Barcelona's 6–2 victory over Real Madrid on 2 May and Iniesta suffered a two-centimetre tear in his thigh muscle during the 3–3 home draw with Villarreal eight days later.

Both were rated as doubtful for the final but scans on Iniesta's thigh show that the tear has now healed and he is continuing hill runs and weights with physios from the club. Staff have also worked to relax the stretched cruciate ligament that Henry suffered and he too has returned to running.

"It is a little harder for Henry to get back to full fitness and sharpness because he's a tank and, besides, his problem is articular," a source revealed. "But even if it is by the skin of the teeth, he'll be there if the manager [Pep Guardiola] needs him. Just. But he'll be there."

Soca Warriors, Holland And Barcelona,
BIG BIG TEAMS!!!!

Offline freakazoid

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: May 21, 2009, 06:09:23 PM »
i am sure many of us sweat with 2 cm tears in our muscles so i know ineista go play 4 sure. henry on the other hand i still doubting
seek ye 1st the kingdom of God & his righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: May 22, 2009, 07:09:35 AM »
I get an email in work yesterday inviting me to a meeting on Wednesday 27th from 2:00 to 3:30 PM....ah cuss,cuss, cuss in mih mind and accept the invitation under duress...

Den less than five minutes later another email come saying the meeting rescheduled to Thursday....apparently the man who supposed to facilitate the meeting did forget what day Wednesday was, den ketch heself and correct his grave, grave mistake.... ;D
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: May 22, 2009, 07:12:40 AM »
I get an email in work yesterday inviting me to a meeting on Wednesday 27th from 2:00 to 3:30 PM....ah cuss,cuss, cuss in mih mind and accept the invitation under duress...

Den less than five minutes later another email come saying the meeting rescheduled to Thursday....apparently the man who supposed to facilitate the meeting did forget what day Wednesday was, den ketch heself and correct his grave, grave mistake.... ;D

Smart fella
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline nazeko

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: May 22, 2009, 07:19:38 AM »
Barca resting all them players but like they dont realise them men will be ring rusty when is time to perform or what  :devil:

Man u doing the same thing, plus is only one game so they eh go be that rusty

Offline nazeko

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: May 22, 2009, 07:45:35 AM »
Reduce the Champions League final to a battle of its two premier talents and it becomes Lionel Messi against Cristiano Ronaldo. The equation, of course, is more complicated, but the decisive duel may involve Messi. The question of how to halt the Argentine has been posed regularly in a season that has brought 41 goals for club and country.

GettyImages

Patrice Evra tackles Lionel Messi in last season's Champions League semi-final

Yet one man is qualified to answer it, and he is Messi's immediate opponent in Rome on Wednesday. Patrice Evra helped nullify Barcelona's diminutive dribbler in 2008's semi-final. His task is exactly the same next week.

"Last year was last year," said the French full-back. "Now it is a new year but after the game I was very proud of myself. I did my job very well and Ji-sung Park helped me a lot." Although Evra can rely on the assistance of either the Korean or Wayne Rooney, his job may be harder as Messi has become more prolific in the intervening period.

"I don't know if he is a better player, but he scores more goals," said former Monaco defender Evra. "He has more responsibility for Barcelona. He is just one of the best players in the world and I respect him."

Jinking infield from a starting position on the right, Messi's close control and sublime skill, allied with Barcelona's slick passing game, has made him difficult to combat. Left-backs across La Liga may beg to differ but Evra insisted: "You don't have to prepare anything different. Training against players like Rooney, like Ronaldo, like Carlos Tevez, like Dimitar Berbatov, I know what you have to do against a big player. When you play against a player like Messi you can stop him 10 times but if he passes you once and scores, people say: 'Evra has played a poor game against Messi'. This is why I need to be focused for 90 minutes of the game."

One blemish on Messi's otherwise glittering CV has been his failure to score against English opposition. Chelsea's tactic in the semi-final entailed a dedication to their defensive duties. Evra, however, has another formula. "I need to attack," said the 28-year-old. "I need to play my game, to enjoy my game."

While Messi has a strong case to assume Ronaldo's mantle as the world's best footballer, Evra approaches the reunion with the Argentine confident he is the outstanding player in his position and buoyed by his semi-final performances.

Theo Walcott was identified as Arsenal's potential match-winner. Instead, he ranked among the quieter Gunners over the two ties, providing Evra with redemption after a harrowing afternoon against another speedy English right winger, Aaron Lennon, in the Carling Cup final.

"I played one poor game in Carling Cup and people started to say 'oh, he is not the same'," added Evra. "I play for Manchester United, but I was happy with the criticism. It makes me believe I am the best left-back in the world. Because when you have only one bad game and people criticise, it makes you proud."

GettyImages

Patrice Evra: The best full-back around?

Twice a member of the PFA team of the year, Evra believes his peers' approval cements his status ahead of Ashley Cole, Gael Clichy, Philipp Lahm and Yuri Zhirkov among the leading left-backs in the modern game. "I improve every year," he said. "I respect every player but I say I am just a little bit better."

Withdrawn after 45 minutes of his United debut - a derby defeat to Manchester City in 2006 - Evra's standing has grown since then. "I just wanted to show that it was not a wrong decision to buy me from Monaco," he said.

It certainly wasn't, but his has been an unusual road to Rome. Born in Senegal and brought up in France, his professional career began in Italy, at the now defunct Sicilian Serie C club, Marsala.

"I remember when I got my first tracksuit, I was looking in the mirror and I was so happy. It was just a privilege for me," said Evra, who was a striker then. If, more than a decade later, that remains a highlight of his career, one disappointment stands out.

Following an alleged clash with Chelsea's groundstaff in April 2008, Evra was belatedly handed a four-match ban for improper conduct. The defender had no soon returned than he was promptly injured, leading him to say: "I lost 10 games. It was an injustice. It still hurts me."

It served as a reminder that a reputation can be damaged within the space of a few seconds. He explained: "It's not easy because you can be the best left-back in the world and if you don't play well in the final, people say you're the worst left-back in the world. And I play against Lionel Messi. It isn't easy."

That's an understatement. But if Evra can stop Messi again, Manchester United's No.3, rather than Ronaldo, could prove the key to retaining the Champions League.

What do you guys think can Evra stop Messi

Offline Disgruntled_Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: May 22, 2009, 09:13:41 AM »

Not by himself.

It took Bosingwa, Cole and Malouda to keep him quiet and he still had them busy at times.

Més que un club.

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: May 22, 2009, 09:56:09 AM »
no, i eh fed up yet...

This is a ridiculous debate in which both sides are correct. Clearly Toppa, Omar and Freakazoid are agreeing to the more popular use of the word 'upset' and I have no interest in disputing that. But Kicker is also correct and any time overcomes any kind of odds (perceived or real) it can be called an upset. It does not have to be earth shattering odds. We don't all talk the same, and not all words have one simple, singular meaning or usage. The word upset really is used both ways. Seriously...it's a free world. Personally, I always used it as when a team overcomes any kind of odds (my opinion of oddds anyway) and then I qualify the type of 'upset'. So what Toppa calls an upset, I would call a big upset, or a huge upset. And I know I'm not the only one who interprets it that way. For example, if Barca and Real Madrid were neck and neck in la Liga, went to camp Nou and Real Madrid wins by the slenderest of margins, 1-0..I would not blink an eye if someone said Madrid upset Barca. Not because there was any difference in quality in the two teams, but because you'd expect Barca to have a slight edge at home.

ANYHOW....In my defense, I wwas describing what I'd call a slight upset which is just to say, I'd consider ManU favorites if Barca are missing Alvez, Abidal, Henry and Iniesta...Toppa, you can't make your judgement on Barca's chances just becasue it's Barca and they are earning plaudits. Look at the context in which I was making my statements. If Real Madrid were facing manU in the final without Sneider, Robben, Ramos and Higuain, plus you missing long-term injuries Ruud and say Pepe get injured in the semis too..I mean, I'm sure you would readjust the odds of your squad winning. It just would not be the same RM. At least that's how i see it. no scene if you don't agree.

lol allyuh real jokey yes...  This hadda go down as the most unnecessary fight-down I ever get on the board.

An upset is when the underdog beats the favorite. 

A favorite is who the majority expects to win

In sports, that majority expectation is commonly determined by the bookmakers' odds, or some kinda established line/points spread.

So whether it's a vast majority or not, a marginal underdog, a huge underdog, a slight upset, a major upset...an upset is an upset.

Most upsets don't register on the radar (the press, the average person's senses) unless they are huge/major upsets....

In your example Toppa it has nothing to do with clear superiority....Was Argentina clearly superior to Cameroon when Cameroon upset them in WC 90? Was Asafa Powell clearly superior to Richard Thompson when Richard upset him at the last olympics?  Was Germany clearly superior to Bulgaria when they upset them in WC 94?....It has to do with, like you say, who the majority expects to win (of course most times the majority will expect the "superior" athlete to win)... and like I said, that majority is most conclusively determined by bookmakers' odds. 

Whether YOU choose to see it as an upset or not is a different story.

Next we hadda define majority lol  ;D  aaah this forum is the best yes.

kicker, look....

if you dont know what a word or term means, nothing is wrong with taking the lesson and moving on rather than fighting it down to the bitter end.

Better to do that than to make yourself look like an ass, trumpeting that Barcelona 'upset' Man United whether or not you qualify it with 'slight' or what not. it have no underdog in there and no one cares about the bookmakers odds in a match that pits the 2 best teams in Europe.

The debate unnecessary and Filho cleared up what he meant a long time ago. but you so in a rush to ride in on the back of Filho post that yuh going down to the wire with it. The term is used just as Toppa explained it.

i telling yuh what it mean, i eh asking yuh!!

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: May 22, 2009, 10:54:57 AM »

kicker, look....

if you dont know what a word or term means, nothing is wrong with taking the lesson and moving on rather than fighting it down to the bitter end.

Better to do that than to make yourself look like an ass, trumpeting that Barcelona 'upset' Man United whether or not you qualify it with 'slight' or what not. it have no underdog in there and no one cares about the bookmakers odds in a match that pits the 2 best teams in Europe.

The debate unnecessary and Filho cleared up what he meant a long time ago. but you so in a rush to ride in on the back of Filho post that yuh going down to the wire with it. The term is used just as Toppa explained it.

i telling yuh what it mean, i eh asking yuh!!

you hadda be kidding.  I dunno what the term means lol...ok bredda take win but...

Firstly I never said that Barca was an underdog.  Check my posts breds.  I said that if Man U is favored, then a loss would qualify it as an upset- and the most conclusive way to determine who is favored is by checking the bookmakers' odds, or some kind of established line or spread.  That's actually a normal characterization... I personally wouldn't consider either result an upset worth talking about or even characterizing in that way (I even said that most upsets don't even appeal to the average person's senses- average person be someone like me), but given the current circumstances at Barca, the sentiment around the EPL & Man U hype, and how the term upset is interpreted in a strict sense I wouldn't begrudge someone who did...Check my posts and you'll see that that is what I've been saying.  I dunno what your problem is.

There is nothing I've said in my posts that would indicate that I don't know what the term means..and the last time I checked I was the one getting fight down.  I made a general statement about why Barca beating Man U could be viewed as a slight upset...(i.e. if you term upset as underdog beating favorite, and if you term underdog by way of the bookmakers' odds...which is actually quite common).  I eh fight down nobody, I said that those who would consider the use of "slight upset in the context of Barca laughable are substituting "upset" with "surprise" - and In my opinion "surprise" is just a loose interpretation of "upset" because to me, not every upset is a surprise...I doh see what the fuss is about, and there's nothing that I've said in my posts that is not true or not commonly acceptable- different to your view sure (only barely), but untrue- far from it....... is allyuh (you and Toppa) quote up my post and start tuh oppose me....and I fighting it down to the bitter end right?...anyways..
« Last Edit: May 22, 2009, 11:22:02 AM by kicker »
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: May 22, 2009, 11:21:30 AM »
If Man U is favored, which I think they are.... if Barca wins it's an upset.  simple.

I think people are confusing upset, with suprise.

This is a Goliath v Goliath match up so there will be no surprises (other than a dread blowout on either end)

With Barca's injuries & suspensions, and after viewing how Chelsea frustrated Barca's fluidity, add to that the somewhat EPL biased sentiment in the mainstream resulting from Chelsea's bout of weeping & moaning....I would think that the majority are leaning toward Man U winning this one...(that last part is just my perception).

An upset is when someone achieves a very unexpected victory against a clearly superior opponent. No way a Barca win will be an upset when they're being lauded as the best team in Europe.

If a no-name tennis player beats a number one seed like Serena...that's an upset. If Venus beats Serena although Serena was seeded number one, that's not an 'upset' because Venus is arguably just as good even though she wasn't 'favoured' to win based on the odds or 'seeded' as high as Serena.

thank you toppa... couldnt have said it better myself.

she might want to say it a lil bit better  :devil:

http://www.reuters.com/article/sportsNews/idUSTRE51J5BY20090221
Venus upsets Serena to reach Dubai final

leww done this nah. i jess getting kix now.

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: May 22, 2009, 11:22:44 AM »

I fighting it down to the bitter end right?...anyways..

Yes...cos yuh keep responding and responding with paragraphs to boot.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2009, 11:25:17 AM by Toppa »
www.westindiantube.com

Check it out - it real bad!

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: May 22, 2009, 11:23:29 AM »
If Man U is favored, which I think they are.... if Barca wins it's an upset.  simple.

This is a Goliath v Goliath match up so there will be no surprises (other than a dread blowout on either end)

With Barca's injuries & suspensions, and after viewing how Chelsea frustrated Barca's fluidity, add to that the somewhat EPL biased sentiment in the mainstream resulting from Chelsea's bout of weeping & moaning....I would think that the majority are leaning toward Man U winning this one...(that last part is just my perception).

An upset is when someone achieves a very unexpected victory against a clearly superior opponent. No way a Barca win will be an upset when they're being lauded as the best team in Europe.

If a no-name tennis player beats a number one seed like Serena...that's an upset. If Venus beats Serena although Serena was seeded number one, that's not an 'upset' because Venus is arguably just as good even though she wasn't 'favoured' to win based on the odds or 'seeded' as high as Serena.

Yeah, and allyuh not fighting down a thing right?
www.westindiantube.com

Check it out - it real bad!

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: May 22, 2009, 12:39:00 PM »

Yeah, and allyuh not fighting down a thing right?

oh gorm. a lil humor. anyhow, doh study me nah. at this point i jess having a laugh. your example was a lil too easy to google and i couldn't help myself. in any case, nobody accuse me of a fightdown and i eh accuse nobody of the same, so not sure why you calling me in dat. unless you just 'upset' that you weren't entirely correct. anyhow, last i check Omar understand what i was getting at, kicker understand where i was getting at...but Omar and Kicker cyah see eye to eye  :devil: :devil: i not kidding when I say I love dis site.

kinda sure everyone ready to move on to better things.

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T football: win or lose, we still fetein'
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: May 22, 2009, 12:47:02 PM »
GLORY FLICKIN GLORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Trini to de bone; Pointman to de bone.

Offline Weh-it-is

• Hero Warrior
  • Football is Rhythm. Yeah is Me Hammer!
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: May 22, 2009, 01:05:00 PM »
GLORY FLICKIN GLORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Point yuh could loose yuh monie in Vagas yuh know. Man-U go geh lash.  ;D
The ball is like a magnet if you continue to knock it…it will attract, and then you can attack.  Get it?

Offline Mr Fix-it

• Hero Warrior
  • I Love 5 things,my 3 Babies/ManU/Wife in dat order
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: May 22, 2009, 01:19:00 PM »
Alyu Barca men go real feel it come next week...Man U go give it to alyu real good

Man U 4 EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR :beermug: :devil: :rotfl:
"If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy

Offline breezers

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: May 22, 2009, 01:24:20 PM »

:rotfl: no one man could stop messi! Is like tryin tuh mark MJ or Kobe or Bron (or Chauncey or Melo ;D) with one man....yuh bound tuh get light up! Dem is js some special athletes right dey...ah cut above d rest..so fuh yuh tuh have ah chance dem calibre of athletes deserve more attention...as we saw in Messi's case against deceased Chelsea and sometimes it's jus not enuff..lol.

And quite frankly messi run up against d TANK Essien and was able to help he team to progress...so Evra...steupssssssssssss...suck eye!
« Last Edit: May 22, 2009, 01:30:28 PM by breezers »
BIG BIG TEAMS!!!!

Offline jai john

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: May 22, 2009, 01:28:42 PM »
whoever wins ..This 2009 tournament  will always be remembered for the ' semi Final " where 4 penalty claims by a single team were disallowed . dat eh easy to forget.
England won the WC in 1966 ..what about that do most people remember ?? It was a victory made possible by a referee .... dat would never change .
Haiti beat T&T in 73 ..what do we remember .... it was a victory made possible by the referee ....sorry this one kyah set with me yet even though I plan to watch.

Offline breezers

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: May 22, 2009, 01:44:46 PM »
whoever wins ..This 2009 tournament  will always be remembered for the ' semi Final " where 4 penalty claims by a single team were disallowed . dat eh easy to forget.
England won the WC in 1966 ..what about that do most people remember ?? It was a victory made possible by a referee .... dat would never change .
Haiti beat T&T in 73 ..what do we remember .... it was a victory made possible by the referee ....sorry this one kyah set with me yet even though I plan to watch.

Ah understand wuh yuh sayin d boss but we had a player sent off wrongfully and was under pressha too...still we weather d storm and get d result...so both teams was hampered by d bad officiating...and if yuh ask me...we had it d worst...but we still bore dem fellas with 10 men...yes dey had some decent penalty shouts ah would admit but i honestly think that one or two could've gone either way..and d referee called it as he saw it fit...is not that he is a thief (thank d lord d game play in ENG) anyway dais why many ppl cyar understand why there is still a technological deficiency in football altho we have all these technological advances in the world today..Is bout time dey implement something concrete to assist the referees wether is by utilizing embedded technology like in tennis or video like in various sports...the beautiful game need a technological upgrade Mr. Blatter and Mr. Platini!

ANYWAY BACRA-4-LIFE!!!
BIG BIG TEAMS!!!!

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: May 22, 2009, 01:52:25 PM »

I think almost everyone but Chelsea fans (understandably) has moved on. 

Offline freakazoid

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: May 23, 2009, 12:16:12 AM »
CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL
Tevez and Berbatov to be benched by Sir Alex?

By Soccernet staff

May 22, 2009

* Comment
    * Email
    * Print

A leading British newspaper claims to have discovered Sir Alex Ferguson's team for next Wednesday's Champions League final - and there's no place for either Carlos Tevez or Dimitar Berbatov.

Sir Alex Ferguson, Cristiano Ronaldo

AndrewYates/GettyImages

Sir Alex will put Cristiano Ronaldo up front

The Sun claims Manchester United will field the same team which secured a place in the Rome final with a 3-1 victory over Arsenal at the Emirates Stadium, and that means Sir Alex will opt for the industry of Ji-Sung Park over a second striker.

The only change to the starting line-up will be an enforced one with Darren Fletcher suspended for the red card he picked up against the Gunners.

It means PFA Player of the Year Ryan Giggs will come into the side as he looks to win the Champions League for a third time.

Cristiano Ronaldo will again be deployed as a striker, with Wayne Rooney out on the left, as Sir Alex hopes to utilise the pace of the Portuguese star against a suspect Barcelona defence which is without Daniel Alves, Rafael Marquez and Eric Abidal.

This also suggests that the Red Devils' boss has already decided skipper Rio Ferdinand will be fit enough to play, regardless of whether he gets a run-out against Hull City in Sunday's pivotal final Premier League game.

Predicted Team: Edwin van der Sar, John O'Shea, Nemanja Vidic, Rio Ferdinand, Patrice Evra, Michael Carrick, Ryan Giggs, Anderson, Ji-Sung Park, Wayne Rooney, Cristiano Ronaldo.

No surprise here

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: May 23, 2009, 10:39:36 AM »
Spurs 2- ManU  zip!!!

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: May 23, 2009, 10:56:56 AM »

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: May 23, 2009, 11:21:40 AM »
Spurs 2- ManU  zip!!!

::)

funny thing is it have the date right under the score
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Disgruntled_Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: May 25, 2009, 07:52:43 AM »
One homosexual Reebok ad.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/SqxRDIBkDbo" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/SqxRDIBkDbo</a>

Més que un club.

1]; } ?>