March 28, 2024, 06:18:58 AM

Poll

Who will be European Champions

Barcelona
42 (58.3%)
Manchester United
30 (41.7%)

Total Members Voted: 72

Author Topic: Thread for the Manchester United vs FC Barcelona Game (27-May-09).  (Read 62629 times)

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
Re: Thread for the Manchester United vs FC Barcelona Game (27-May-09).
« Reply #60 on: May 20, 2009, 10:08:15 AM »

Calm down people. Maybe 'upset' by itself is the wrong word, but I said 'slight upset' meaning ManU has an edge when you consider Barca may be without Henry and Iniesta as well as Alvez and Abidal. Upset doh mean they overcame catastrophic odds..it just means they overcome some kind off odds..and by putting 'slight' before 'upset' you should know I not saying the gap all dat wide. Allyuh like ting eh?  ;D

you is ah man does ask for 'slight' pepper on yuh doubles and then cuss and bawl for water ent?

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: May 20, 2009, 10:17:01 AM »
If Man U is favored, which I think they are.... if Barca wins it's an upset.  simple.

I think people are confusing upset, with suprise.

This is a Goliath v Goliath match up so there will be no surprises (other than a dread blowout on either end)

With Barca's injuries & suspensions, and after viewing how Chelsea frustrated Barca's fluidity, add to that the somewhat EPL biased sentiment in the mainstream resulting from Chelsea's bout of weeping & moaning....I would think that the majority are leaning toward Man U winning this one...(that last part is just my perception).

i really dont know where you pull this one out from.

in my books an upset is a surprise, plain and simple. No need to delve in semantics.

If Barca win, then they will just prove that they are the real deal and and tell us what we already suspect; one of the best teams of this generation.

If Man Utd win, then they are the best team in Europe and shows that the EPL is a cut above.

Nothing more, nothing less.

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: May 20, 2009, 10:26:46 AM »
Dat loss of alves...abidal and marques has barca weaker...no doubt bout it. Alves is a serious attacking threat...dealing with him and messi wouldnt have been easy for evra...so if he was there i woulda anticipate park being on that flank to help out. Worse yet yuh have no abidal on de left...who does stay home a bit....which is ronaldo's flank. Add to that....normally puyol woulda get sqeeze out to de right...buh....pique would be the only recognised CB....unless caceres get a sweat. (which he should..ah mean yuh pay money fuh de man to bench him when yuh have a drought at CB?) I hearing some people saying  yaya in the back..buh....i think that was only a one off thing for chelsea due to anelka and drogba having height. Yaya would be best suited in midfield..cuz he does add a lot.

Maybe it might be like this

Caceres/Puyol-----Puyol Caceres----Pique----Silvinho

Yaya
                 Xavi                  Iniesta

Messi             Etoo               Henry

While United doh have that much injury worries....Rio always has had his back problems this season..he should be rested. The lineup for the defence fairly straight forward....the midfield is where the guessing starts to happen. I think it might be something like this

Neville/Rafael ----Rio---Vidic---Evra

Carrick----Anderson

Ronaldo                                     Park

Berbatov   Rooney

I feel Tevez might come off the bench. However the big sacrifice would be if to drop Park (which i doubt..he miss out last year..and he work rate needed for messi) and push rooney on the left..and let tevez play up top. Or Berbatov might bench and Tevez play...cuz he looks better on the counter..which United might be prone to do...though not as much as chelsea since especially with alves missing..some of their attacking prowess curtailed.

All in all..i want a good game...with both teams playing football. I doh mind either way who wins.

To call it an upset if Barca wins....might be the wrong choice of words...buh i get where Filho is coming from. Looking at the personel available..Barca weaker due to alves and abidal missing..henry and iniesta touch and go as it is. Etoo finishing has been woeful lately....and this is a game where every chance matters. Park have enough heart and lungs to run down messi whole night...plus evra there too. The midfield is the key....anderson has enough creative vision to pick good passes when he in de mood...and plus he has defensive qualities..so he and carrick can be a fustration to xavi and iniesta. However those two dont lose the ball that often...and any physical battles..if yaya there....he would attempt to assert himself. Add to that a fairly makeshift backline...a burst of pace on either flank coupled with a through ball...is pressha. Even if United feel like it..Rafael might get a run..cuz he like alves in a way....good going forward...however he is prone to some mistakes coming back. Den again dahs henry flank....mistakes cant be done there. United has the edge..but it would be a nice battle for sure.
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: May 20, 2009, 10:29:50 AM »

Calm down people. Maybe 'upset' by itself is the wrong word, but I said 'slight upset' meaning ManU has an edge when you consider Barca may be without Henry and Iniesta as well as Alvez and Abidal. Upset doh mean they overcame catastrophic odds..it just means they overcome some kind off odds..and by putting 'slight' before 'upset' you should know I not saying the gap all dat wide. Allyuh like ting eh?  ;D

you is ah man does ask for 'slight' pepper on yuh doubles and then cuss and bawl for water ent?

nah..i does just get slight pepper  ;)

easy breds...not everybody does use every word the same way. for me, an upset is just against the odds and I qualify it by saying it was a small upset, big upset etc. by saying it would be a sligt upset, i thought i was making it clear that ManU hold a slight advantage imo. in any case, i told yuh what I meant. if you still doh agree ManU has an edge IF Barca is missing Iniesta and Henry, along with the suspensions to ALvez and Abidal..cool. But that's all I meant.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2009, 11:11:31 AM by Filho »

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: May 20, 2009, 10:45:58 AM »
If Man U is favored, which I think they are.... if Barca wins it's an upset.  simple.

This is a Goliath v Goliath match up so there will be no surprises (other than a dread blowout on either end)

With Barca's injuries & suspensions, and after viewing how Chelsea frustrated Barca's fluidity, add to that the somewhat EPL biased sentiment in the mainstream resulting from Chelsea's bout of weeping & moaning....I would think that the majority are leaning toward Man U winning this one...(that last part is just my perception).

in my books an upset is a surprise, plain and simple. No need to delve in semantics.

If Barca win, then they will just prove that they are the real deal and and tell us what we already suspect; one of the best teams of this generation.

If Man Utd win, then they are the best team in Europe and shows that the EPL is a cut above.

Nothing more, nothing less.

I doubt Chelsea could be in a CL final potentially without a bess forwrd, bess mf and 2 bess defenders and you not give a more nuanced analysis of the game, or what it may signify. You eh sounding like Omar dey..I feel yuh still suffering a semifinal tabanca dey
« Last Edit: May 20, 2009, 11:04:37 AM by Filho »

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: May 20, 2009, 12:59:05 PM »

Well wha ah go tell yuh- yuh learn something new today.

So if the underdog beats the favorite, but for whatever reason you had a feeling it was coming, so you weren't surprised...then it's not an upset? lol...

An upset means that the favorite to win the game (defined by the odds) loses.  And that's NOT delving in semantics...that's just how it is.

I dunno who is the odds on favorite between Man U & Barca for this game, but if anyone refers to a particular result between those to two teams as being an upset, my guess is that they're referring to who (they believe) the favorite is, and who (they believe) is the underdog as defined by the odds. 

You define upset as surprise.  I define upset as "going against the odds"... and I delving in semantics... yuh eh see allyuh good?
« Last Edit: May 20, 2009, 01:01:28 PM by kicker »
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline freakazoid

• best offensive unit= BARCELONA, best defensive= CHELSEA
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: May 20, 2009, 02:27:17 PM »
The best attack against the meanest defence

Marc Guillén

The Champions League final in Rome will feature the competition’s top scorer (Barça) against the competition’s meanest defence (Manchester United). Their statistics in this season’s campaign clearly show the virtues of the two teams.

Barça have scored more goals than any other team in the CL this season – and by a big margin. Barça have hit the net 30 times, an average of 2.5 goals a match compared with Man U’s total of 18, an average of 1.5 per match. The difference is to be found in the players’ sharpness in front of the opposing goal as both teams have enjoyed 14 shots on goal per match.

The best defence

ARSENAL-MANCHESTER_06.jpgAlex Ferguson’s team just keeps getting stronger and stronger in defence and in terms of tactical discipline. Manchester United have conceded the fewest goals (6) – 0.5 per match – while Barça have conceded 13, 1.3 per match.

Messi the goal machine

QM3D4725.jpgLionel Messi is the competition’s top scorer with 8, while of the players who will be present in Rome, Henry leads the way with 5. Then come 3 players from the recently crowned Premier League champions, Berbatov, Rooney and Cristiano Ronaldo with 4 goals. Samuel Eto'o and Bojan Krkic have 3 apiece.

Possession for Barça

The statistics also show that Barça have more possession of the ball (62%) while Manchester United trail behind with 54%.

Xavi and Messi, kings of the assist

fcb-basilea_x11x.jpgThere is general agreement that Barça are playing the best football in Europe at the moment and statistics relating to goal assists seem to prove this. Xavi Hernández leads the way with 6 goal assists followed by Messi with 5. For Manchester United, Giggs and Rooney have 3.

Fair play in Rome
One area where the two teams definitely coincide is in clean play. In the ranking of fewest fouls committed, Barça are second while Manchester United are fourth. Cristiano Ronaldo has been the victim of the most fouls (36) - together with Ribery - followed by Iniesta (31). Strangely enough, Messi comes way down the list with 23.
The best attack against the meanest defence
Messi beats Ronaldo on efficiency
Most pundits have singled out Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi as the best players in the world but the statistics seem to indicate that the Argentine international is much more effective in front of goal. Messi scores a goal every 3 shots while Ronald needs no fewer than 13 shots to score one goal.
seek ye 1st the kingdom of God & his righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you

Offline freakazoid

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: May 20, 2009, 02:28:02 PM »
by the way i am very sure ya ya toure  is starting in defense
seek ye 1st the kingdom of God & his righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: May 20, 2009, 02:38:59 PM »
The way I see it is Barca really only use 1 formation

--------------Valdes--

Puyol----Pique--Yaya---Sylvinho

------Iniesta?--Basquets--Xavi

-----Messi----Eto'o---Henry?

f**k the spelling on the guy in the middle

We can choose to neutralize them both centrally and on the wings with this formation and it also allows attacking play from Utd on the wings and through the center...plus Ronaldo is very very dangerous in that top role
1)
------------------------VDS---

--O'Shea-------Rio-------Vidic-------Evra

-----------Carrick-------------Ando
--------------------Giggs/Scholes
---Park---------------------------------Rooney
--------------------Ronaldo

Or we can exploit their weak defense for the final by going all out..but this will be too risky?
2)

--Ronaldo----Carrick---Ando-----Rooney

----------------Berba----Tevez

or
3) This formation allows attacking high energy game but can also be helpful defensively except on the wing Ronaldo plays

-----------Carrick-------------Ando
--------------------Giggs/Scholes
---Ronaldo---------------------------------Rooney
--------------------Tevez

I could see it being number 1
« Last Edit: May 20, 2009, 02:43:06 PM by Small Magician aka Wazza »

Offline freakazoid

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: May 20, 2009, 02:46:06 PM »
barcelona has player named keita( a holding midfielder) who will start infront of basquets and if pep really feeling to experiment keita can even slot in at left back

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: May 20, 2009, 03:22:25 PM »
The way I see it is Barca really only use 1 formation

--------------Valdes--

Puyol----Pique--Yaya---Sylvinho

------Iniesta?--Basquets--Xavi

-----Messi----Eto'o---Henry?

That's the preferred formation for sure, but you watched the Chelsea 2nd leg right? They played with only Eto'o and Messi up top, with Iniesta, Xavi, Busquets and Keita in mf. They tend to use that formation a lot to close out games, or during mid season on the road when Messi or Henry were rested a bit (and surprisingly Pep wouldn't give Bojan a run, but resorted to something resembling a 4-4-2). They also played a 4-3-2-1 formation using Messi alone up top as the '#9" against real Madrid at the Bernabeu with Henry, and Eto playing deeper and wide and Iniesta as a deep holding mf alongside Yaya, just behind Xavi. Also when Barca wants to play high, Dani Alves adds to the mf and Abidal pinches in a little for something resembling a 3-5-3. I don't think they are as deep as ManU and have as manu utility players. ManU has quite a few players who are proficient at a number of roles and that helps display more tactical flexibility. But Barca is a little more flexible than you think. I do agree that if henry is fit we are more than likely to see Barca play their favorite 4-3-3.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2009, 03:32:37 PM by Filho »

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: May 20, 2009, 03:32:43 PM »
ok twins.. one at a time:

easy breds...not everybody does use every word the same way. for me, an upset is just against the odds and I qualify it by saying it was a small upset, big upset etc. by saying it would be a sligt upset, i thought i was making it clear that ManU hold a slight advantage imo. in any case, i told yuh what I meant. if you still doh agree ManU has an edge IF Barca is missing Iniesta and Henry, along with the suspensions to ALvez and Abidal..cool. But that's all I meant.

cool scene, i was just on kicks not really getting worked up. I too also agree that Man U has the advantage with Barca's injuries and suspensions. However, i still think most are anticipating an even battle, and barca winning would not be far against any odds.

But i understand that we differ on the meaning of upset so thats where the mix up is.

Well wha ah go tell yuh- yuh learn something new today.

So if the underdog beats the favorite, but for whatever reason you had a feeling it was coming, so you weren't surprised...then it's not an upset? lol...

An upset means that the favorite to win the game (defined by the odds) loses.  And that's NOT delving in semantics...that's just how it is.

I dunno who is the odds on favorite between Man U & Barca for this game, but if anyone refers to a particular result between those to two teams as being an upset, my guess is that they're referring to who (they believe) the favorite is, and who (they believe) is the underdog as defined by the odds. 

You define upset as surprise.  I define upset as "going against the odds"... and I delving in semantics... yuh eh see allyuh good?

umm.. you for real?

scroll up.. you are the one who confuffle de scene when yuh split it into upset and surprise, not me.. This ain't court..

isn't winning against the odds effectively doing what was not expected =  a surprise = an upset??

which is what i categorically disagree with.

Like i said above, I believe Man Utd has the advantage going into the tie.

But if i read in the papers the next day after Barcelona beat Man U (which they will), that 'Barcelona upsets Man Utd to win CL' then it would be nothing short of a journalistic travesty.

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: May 20, 2009, 03:50:51 PM »

umm.. you for real?

scroll up.. you are the one who confuffle de scene when yuh split it into upset and surprise, not me.. This ain't court..

isn't winning against the odds effectively doing what was not expected =  a surprise = an upset??

But if i read in the papers the next day after Barcelona beat Man U (which they will), that 'Barcelona upsets Man Utd to win CL' then it would be nothing short of a journalistic travesty.

;D lol @ confuffle- long time I eh hear that. 

All I did was suggest why the terming of a Barca victory as a slight upset would be considered "a laugh" when to me iz no scene tuh consider it that depending on who is the odds on favorite...and then you grand charge me jusso jusso...

Not every upset is a surprise in my opinion.  Two closely matched teams could have a favorite & an underdog...and hence an upset depending on the result...no surprise either way though....I wouldn't be surprised if Barca beats Man U, but I'd accept if by the bookmakers it's considered an upset. (lewwe doh define surprise nuh  :beermug: )

Journalistic travesty has nothing to do with what I'm saying...irrelevant.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2009, 03:53:11 PM by kicker »

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: May 20, 2009, 04:25:22 PM »

umm.. you for real?

;D lol @ confuffle- long time I eh hear that. 

All I did was suggest why the terming of a Barca victory as a slight upset would be considered "a laugh" when to me iz no scene tuh consider it that depending on who is the odds on favorite...and then you grand charge me jusso jusso...

Not every upset is a surprise in my opinion.  Two closely matched teams could have a favorite & an underdog...and hence an upset depending on the result...no surprise either way though....I wouldn't be surprised if Barca beats Man U, but I'd accept if by the bookmakers it's considered an upset. (lewwe doh define surprise nuh  :beermug: )

Journalistic travesty has nothing to do with what I'm saying...irrelevant.

i was about say that, then by your definition (using bookmakers as the gauge), every time a game is played there is an upset..

but truthfully, i both upset and surprised that you have me splitting hairs like i have nutten better to do on a wednesday evening.  :D

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: May 20, 2009, 05:03:26 PM »

i was about say that, then by your definition (using bookmakers as the gauge), every time a game is played there is an upset..

Nope...only if the favorite doesn't win.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2009, 05:21:21 PM by kicker »

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: May 20, 2009, 05:04:54 PM »
Let me state it one time before ah forget.....

GO BARCA!!!...  

:flamethrower: :flamethrower: :flamethrower: :flamethrower:

for Manboo.... :devil: ;D
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: May 20, 2009, 05:37:14 PM »

GO BARCA!!!...  

COSIGNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: May 20, 2009, 06:03:01 PM »
i want barca to win it for the simple reason

Thierry Henry deserves it, never won it and was robbed for FIFA player of the year when Ronaldihno got it

Offline breezers

• Hero Warrior
  • he who rise against poor ppl shal perish in d end
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: May 20, 2009, 06:16:06 PM »

GO BARCA!!!...  

COSIGNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

WHO SAY TREBLE!!!!!!
Soca Warriors, Holland And Barcelona,
BIG BIG TEAMS!!!!

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: May 20, 2009, 08:22:29 PM »
What the hell, weary backing BARCA LOL , well i never  :'(  :devil:
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

giggsy11

« Reply #80 on: May 20, 2009, 08:41:11 PM »
Damn, United doh have a chance!

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: May 21, 2009, 01:18:14 AM »

An upset is when someone achieves a very unexpected victory against a clearly superior opponent. No way a Barca win will be an upset when they're being lauded as the best team in Europe.

If a no-name tennis player beats a number one seed like Serena...that's an upset. If Venus beats Serena although Serena was seeded number one, that's not an 'upset' because Venus is arguably just as good even though she wasn't 'favoured' to win based on the odds or 'seeded' as high as Serena.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2009, 01:26:32 AM by Toppa »
www.westindiantube.com

Check it out - it real bad!

Offline freakazoid

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: May 21, 2009, 03:56:43 AM »
well said toppa

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: May 21, 2009, 04:15:23 AM »
i want barca to win it for the simple reason

Thierry Henry deserves it, never won it and was robbed for FIFA player of the year when Ronaldihno got it

steups....... allyuh chelsea and arsenal men real spiteful yes...........no wonder allyuh cyah win nutten  :devil:
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: May 21, 2009, 06:34:18 AM »

An upset is when someone achieves a very unexpected victory against a clearly superior opponent. No way a Barca win will be an upset when they're being lauded as the best team in Europe.

If a no-name tennis player beats a number one seed like Serena...that's an upset. If Venus beats Serena although Serena was seeded number one, that's not an 'upset' because Venus is arguably just as good even though she wasn't 'favoured' to win based on the odds or 'seeded' as high as Serena.

thank you toppa... couldnt have said it better myself.

Offline Disgruntled_Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: May 21, 2009, 07:09:52 AM »

UTTER NONSENSE

Més que un club.

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: May 21, 2009, 07:23:37 AM »

This is a ridiculous debate in which both sides are correct. Clearly Toppa, Omar and Freakazoid are agreeing to the more popular use of the word 'upset' and I have no interest in disputing that. But Kicker is also correct and any time overcomes any kind of odds (perceived or real) it can be called an upset. It does not have to be earth shattering odds. We don't all talk the same, and not all words have one simple, singular meaning or usage. The word upset really is used both ways. Seriously...it's a free world. Personally, I always used it as when a team overcomes any kind of odds (my opinion of oddds anyway) and then I qualify the type of 'upset'. So what Toppa calls an upset, I would call a big upset, or a huge upset. And I know I'm not the only one who interprets it that way. For example, if Barca and Real Madrid were neck and neck in la Liga, went to camp Nou and Real Madrid wins by the slenderest of margins, 1-0..I would not blink an eye if someone said Madrid upset Barca. Not because there was any difference in quality in the two teams, but because you'd expect Barca to have a slight edge at home.

ANYHOW....In my defense, I wwas describing what I'd call a slight upset which is just to say, I'd consider ManU favorites if Barca are missing Alvez, Abidal, Henry and Iniesta...Toppa, you can't make your judgement on Barca's chances just becasue it's Barca and they are earning plaudits. Look at the context in which I was making my statements. If Real Madrid were facing manU in the final without Sneider, Robben, Ramos and Higuain, plus you missing long-term injuries Ruud and say Pepe get injured in the semis too..I mean, I'm sure you would readjust the odds of your squad winning. It just would not be the same RM. At least that's how i see it. no scene if you don't agree.

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: May 21, 2009, 07:38:09 AM »

thank you toppa... couldnt have said it better myself.

lol allyuh real jokey yes...  This hadda go down as the most unnecessary fight-down I ever get on the board.

An upset is when the underdog beats the favorite. 

A favorite is who the majority expects to win

In sports, that majority expectation is commonly determined by the bookmakers' odds, or some kinda established line/points spread.

So whether it's a vast majority or not, a marginal underdog, a huge underdog, a slight upset, a major upset...an upset is an upset.

Most upsets don't register on the radar (the press, the average person's senses) unless they are huge/major upsets....

In your example Toppa it has nothing to do with clear superiority....Was Argentina clearly superior to Cameroon when Cameroon upset them in WC 90? Was Asafa Powell clearly superior to Richard Thompson when Richard upset him at the last olympics?  Was Germany clearly superior to Bulgaria when they upset them in WC 94?....It has to do with, like you say, who the majority expects to win (of course most times the majority will expect the "superior" athlete to win)... and like I said, that majority is most conclusively determined by bookmakers' odds. 

Whether YOU choose to see it as an upset or not is a different story.

Next we hadda define majority lol  ;D  aaah this forum is the best yes.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2009, 08:19:40 AM by kicker »

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: May 21, 2009, 07:40:56 AM »
Allyuh eh fed up?
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

1]; } ?>