March 28, 2024, 05:45:15 PM

Author Topic: TOP ENGLISH TEAMS TROPHY HAUL  (Read 3350 times)

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
TOP ENGLISH TEAMS TROPHY HAUL
« on: May 07, 2009, 09:10:04 AM »
here it is

top clubs in english football history and all other competitions they took part in, warning new manu fans your not top, chelsea you will be surprised where you stand

enjoy

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_football_clubs_in_England_by_major_honours_won

Offline pardners

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: TOP ENGLISH TEAMS TROPHY HAUL
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2009, 09:13:57 AM »
Interesting
"Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better."        Every once in while a good post does come along.

Offline Mad Scorpion a/k/a Big Bo$$

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2009, 09:27:26 AM »
here it is

top clubs in english football history and all other competitions they took part in, warning new manu fans your not top, chelsea you will be surprised where you stand

enjoy

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_football_clubs_in_England_by_major_honours_won

Why you think so?  You think true Blues fans don't know that we trail the other usual supects by far in this category?

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
  • Certant omnes sed non omnibus palma
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2009, 11:16:08 AM »
But A-A...like i does support a big side! I eh know is so much leagues Newcastle win. I knew we had some cups back in the day and is now 40 years we didn't win nuttin, but 8th on the table is pretty good and 7th in terms of leagues won is even better.

You either die the hero or live long enough to become the villain

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2009, 03:24:08 PM »
Manu may not be the top in terms of the total amount of trophies, but they not very far from 'Pool. Also they have be World Champs twice.

Offline Disgruntled_Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2009, 03:31:43 PM »

90% ah all yuh is waggonist anyway.

Més que un club.

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T football: win or lose, we still fetein'
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2009, 04:28:08 PM »
here it is

enjoy

that's okay stunner...we still kicked your asses de other day  :rotfl:
Trini to de bone; Pointman to de bone.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2009, 04:39:55 PM »
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2009, 05:03:38 PM »
i knew this would get some men stirred up and this should flush out the wagonist lol

also to any one who pulls the "best in modern football line as an excuse to be great is bullin, its pure maths who has the most trophies at present

migth throw in a twist most trophies divided by the number of years the club was in existence

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2009, 05:09:02 PM »
All them Euro teams like to big-up their clubs history.

Offline College

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2009, 05:18:19 PM »
Spurs !!!! :beermug:

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 07, 2009, 05:59:20 PM »
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline College

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 07, 2009, 06:10:55 PM »
Spurs !!!! :beermug:

::)

I said it .. ......lol. 

Spurs!!  Like yuh now start watching football or wha? :beermug:

;D ;D

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 08, 2009, 01:01:35 PM »
at least spurs just above chelski

an it is wise to note that Manchester united are posibly going to have two, but definately one more trophy to ad to their total, so that brings them to within one of equalling liverpools history of success and three of becoming the best team in england

which is what thier fans have been saying for years but hadn't aquired the physical trophies to bolster it, anothe rseason like this one and they can boast all they want  :applause:

which migth make me :puking: but thats ok i love my Arsenal FC and i got another 40 50 years to watch them build up thier haul closer to the top, ferguson can't live forever

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 08, 2009, 02:10:29 PM »
Does the amount of trophies matter who is the best? Manu is having a glory run like "pool had with Grobblar, Rush,etc in their Glory days. They were just as exciting as Manu. Off course Mnau fans could not stand 'pool.I am a Manu fan.

Offline ricky

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 08, 2009, 02:18:36 PM »

90% ah all yuh is waggonist anyway.

DT you had me real laughing with this one yes  :beermug:

Offline PantherX

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 08, 2009, 09:37:15 PM »
I feel sorry for alllyuh men that feel that you need trophies to validate your support for your teams, you're supposed to love it unconditionally like your child.

I have to give Gunnerstunner props, his team eh win nutten in 4 years years but he still here every day engaging in verbal combat defending his team....granted he was the one that bring up this trophy list talk in the first place though ;D.

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 09, 2009, 08:45:16 AM »
I feel sorry for alllyuh men that feel that you need trophies to validate your support for your teams, you're supposed to love it unconditionally like your child.

I have to give Gunnerstunner props, his team eh win nutten in 4 years years but he still here every day engaging in verbal combat defending his team....granted he was the one that bring up this trophy list talk in the first place though ;D.

i brought it up to prove that silver ware defines a "great" club and that chelsea are not close to the top nor spurs

this isn't validation its information and facts

and yes i will love this team till i stop breathing and like a child it will get me vex it will make me proud but its mine

Offline PantherX

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 09, 2009, 09:59:11 AM »
My point was that whether your club is 'great' or not is irrelevant....it's your club regardless.

It's always a sign of desperation when you one starts to pull out evidence of past glories when you one has nothing to show off lately.

Offline acb

• Party like a wok star
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Presentation College San Fernando
« Reply #19 on: May 09, 2009, 10:06:19 AM »
all I want to know is if history does line up for dem every week and help dem win trophies in the current season.

It have plenty teams with history on that list that winning nothing - last season, this season and many seasons to come .... let me see them put that in dey trophy case at the end of the season.
throw parties, not grenades.

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 09, 2009, 12:32:19 PM »
all I want to know is if history does line up for dem every week and help dem win trophies in the current season.

It have plenty teams with history on that list that winning nothing - last season, this season and many seasons to come .... let me see them put that in dey trophy case at the end of the season.

those with the highest haul top 3 have history because their haul started years ago and has continued, 4 years with out silverware for arsenal is not the longest we have gone with out silverware

1]; } ?>