April 29, 2024, 05:41:45 AM

Author Topic: JABOLOTEH PLAYER GUN DOWN  (Read 4846 times)

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
JABOLOTEH PLAYER GUN DOWN
« on: May 09, 2009, 10:14:51 PM »
Mom of fallen football star cries ‘jealousy’

The mother of 21-year-old footballer Dennis Williams, who was gunned down on Friday, believes her son lost his life because of jealousy. Dennis, a footballer with San Juan Jaboloteh, was found dead on the roadway near his Thompson Street, El Socorro, home, suffering from gunshot wounds about his body. Ann Marie Williams, Dennis’ 39-year-old mother, was in tears yesterday when she wailed, “They killed my son because he was earning a name for himself in football.”

“Jealousy...that’s what caused my child’s death. They didn’t want him to progress, so they wipe him out with some bullets.” A mother of four, Williams said she often heard her son complaining of a group of men in the community who were against him for his progress in the sport. “But I didn’t think it would have reached this far. If Dennis and you get away today...tomorrow he come back and talk to you. He never hold malice for anyone.” Williams said Dennis was killed hours before he was scheduled to play a friendly football match with his team in Tobago.

“Dennis had so much to live for. All he wanted to do was play football at national level...That was his dream. He also had plans to buy a car.” Williams said it seemed that bad luck had befallen her family. Three years ago, Dennis’ father, Carlton Babb, a retired police officer, was found murdered in a house in Malick. “Now my son is gone. Who is next?” Yesterday, police detained four men for questioning. Sgt Baboo and PC Harris of Barataria CID are investigating. Meanwhile, officers of the North-Eastern Task Force are investigating the killing of 38-year-old Mario Garcia, of Mon Repos Road in Morvant.

Residents of Cakes Land in Upper La Canoa Road, Santa Cruz, heard an explosion around 12.30 am yesterday, and called the police. Upon checking, the officers found Garcia lying in a pool of blood. His head was blown away. Police theorised that a shotgun was placed in Garcia’s mouth by his attacker, who then pulled the trigger. Garcia, who was identified through fingerprints, had four matters pending before the courts.

Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Mose

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: JABOLOTEH PLAYER GUN DOWN
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2009, 10:23:27 PM »
Steupssss! Why boy???? Why????
Are you a match? It's too late for Emru, but maybe you can help save someone's life: http://www.healemru.com

Offline Peter

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2009, 10:24:43 PM »
 >:( Friggin DISGUSTING this #$%^$$ country !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shit does happen everywhere in the world, but it seems to be happening on a regular basis and damn boldly and fearlessly in this country!!

Thing is I now finished posting a message( I'll post it here) about the solution for murders in the thread on Wilson Palacios' brother, then I come into the main forum and meet this!!! If I was in charge these people would be so fearful to kill, they won't think twice about killing someone for such a disgustingly trivial reason as jealousy!

Totally agree with davidephraim, if people know that if you murder another man, that there's an efficient policing and justice system, and that you'll be caught and hung in at most a few months- any nation that implements this together with organising to ensuring a high quality of life for all it's citizens, murder rates in that nation WILL plummet(there's no ifs, buts or maybes about that). A good example of this is Japan, their murder rate is among the bottom three in the world!! Yes, the USA has the death penalty, but many states have cut it, and those that do have it DO NOT carry out the death sentences in a timely manner, and almost does not execute anyone that is on death row,among other things, which is in contrast to the Japan, where throughout the whole country, anyone who murders is executed in a timely manner.

In 2004 Japan only had 1100 murders, that's in a population of 127.3 MILLION people!!! They had twice the number of murders we had last year in 2008, with with about 126 TIMES(!!!!) more people than us! What's going on here and in other parts of this world is atrocious.
edit: I've learnt that Japan's murder figures has plenty controversy regarding their validity and other factors, but whatever, it's still one of the lowest in the world regardless, and I know what I outlined will work, *steups*.

If the US politicians really cared about the thousands and thousands of innocent human life that is snuffed out every year, they can reduce the number of murders to a minute fraction, much easier than almost all countries on earth- they just have to efficiently execute the murders(and end all the legal loopholes) that they seem very able to efficiently catch already. Kill the murders, and the innocents will live, don't and people have barely any inhibiting factor to sto them taking another human's life if they enough hate is built up in them. It's as simple as that. People who say stop the death penalty simply care more for the individuals who murder innocent people, and in the process put holes through the hearts of their families and loved ones, they seem to care more for the feelings and well being of those who had no concern for such when they snuffed out the life of another man.

To stop our murders in Trinidad is comparably a job that requires MUCH more work than the US, because unlike them, our police and judicial system is in shambles, but with dedication and hard, good and intelligent work, we can. At least we have the death penalty in place though, that's a good start...*sigh*
« Last Edit: May 09, 2009, 10:34:49 PM by Peter »

Offline Trinidogg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2009, 12:24:12 AM »
Wow my country that i love so much just gettin so dry... things just drastically change in Trinidad over the years used to be so safe steups goverment need to restructure that whole system in Trinidad we all know got alot of bad cops in dat too.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2009, 01:11:00 AM by Trinidogg »

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2009, 01:37:43 AM »
wow, "Patrick we stepping with you"

Offline mukumsplau

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2009, 01:53:57 AM »
trus me death penalty na go work...wen sumbody wanna kill u d las ting dem tinkin is legal system or death penalty..is dead dey want yuh dead...plain an simple daz how tings in trini reach..wen dey want yuh dead yuh dead...besides...d death penalty subliminally tellin dem yea is ok to sniff out d life of someone who u feel wronged u...trus meh dem fellas not tinkin death penalty cuz evrybody thinkin that they go never get caught.. is ah flickin demon runnin tru t'dad

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2009, 02:12:02 AM »

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2009, 05:20:24 AM »
VOMIT OF THE AMERICAS
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2009, 05:27:42 AM »
trus me death penalty na go work...wen sumbody wanna kill u d las ting dem tinkin is legal system or death penalty..is dead dey want yuh dead...plain an simple daz how tings in trini reach..wen dey want yuh dead yuh dead...besides...d death penalty subliminally tellin dem yea is ok to sniff out d life of someone who u feel wronged u...trus meh dem fellas not tinkin death penalty cuz evrybody thinkin that they go never get caught.. is ah flickin demon runnin tru t'dad

Yes but all dem yute who wuk is gunman dey might tink twice. If I want yud dead yuh go dead but some of d real senseless killings go done.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline mukumsplau

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2009, 06:29:43 AM »

Yes but all dem yute who wuk is gunman dey might tink twice. If I want yud dead yuh go dead but some of d real senseless killings go done.

it hav ppl dat jus doh care..dey jus doh care...

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2009, 07:18:25 AM »
This is a tragic story. How do you even begin to try consoling that mother ?

It's too easy to get a gun in Trinidad. For all the money spent on radar systems and patrol vessels we haven't made a dent into the number of guns coming in. We need to get the guns off the street and prevent them from coming back into order borders.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 10, 2009, 07:20:48 AM »
Whaaattt??!!! Eh??...Huh??.... Nah....ah cyar believe what ah read....what de hell is dis??!!  ah man cyar play de game he love....but what de arse??!!

>:(
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 10, 2009, 07:42:07 AM »
senseless and destructive.that is de path we reach.
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 10, 2009, 08:02:10 AM »
Sorry?

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 10, 2009, 08:08:27 AM »
Peter, typically I'm reluctant to draw Jamaican reference points in T&T discussions of this nature, buh this article from the Gleaner a year ago hits some hot button issues.

GUNMAN BARES ALL - Says some cops protect criminals

published: Sunday | January 27, 2008

Daraine Luton, Sunday Gleaner Reporter

A repentant gunman with blood on his hands says corrupt policemen and politicians are helping to sustain violent crime in Jamaica.

From atop a two-storey building in one of Kingston's most desolate inner-city communities, Gunner (not his real name) calmly and candidly speaks of his life of crime and a desire to change.

Just 27 years old, he has a past that he is struggling to leave behind; but this is proving difficult because he was introduced to guns from as early as age eight.

"Is a big yard mi did grow up inna. Mi father neva deh bout, is just mi mother," Gunner relates.

"A whole heap a people did live inna di yard and nuff gun. From mi a dem age deh, mi a roll wid di big man dem, a step pon (commit) crime," he adds.

Like his community, Gunner is also trying to swim against the tide, but he seems to be drowning in despair.

His immediate environment is unkempt. All around him are decrepit buildings, separated by pools of murky water. The pothole-filled roads are filthy and the patches of darkness encircling the community are foreboding.

In Gunner's case, it seems, the ghetto makes the man.

BAPTISED IN THE CHURCH

His baptism into 'badness' might have been short-lived if church and school had not failed him.

Gunner was baptised in the Church at age 15, but he did not stay there for very long. Nor did he stay in school for very long, as violence forced him to flee two learning institutions. The streets were his saviour and this is where he earned his stripes as a brave and deadly warrior.

"The street is a tough place. Yuh affi brave and smart fi survive. When wi a step pon crime, wi step hard," states Gunner, in admitting to a life which includes shootings and robberies.

"One thing though, wi nuh do innocent murder," he says.

By innocent murder, Gunner means that persons not connected to a particular incident are not shot. While not giving a victim count, he says he has "been there and done that". Also, he cannot count the number of times he has been to jail or the number of crimes he has committed.

In over a decade of shootings and robberies, Gunner has never been shot in a confrontation. A bullet hit him once when he was cleaning a gun. Aside from being smart and brave, he says, alliance with corrupt cops has been an important avenue of safety for him and other 'shottas' (gunmen).

"No ends (turf) caan exist without di police help. Once yuh gi dem dem regular 30-pack ($30,000) or 50-pack or 100-pack, yuh ends criss (safe). If a curfew a go drop, dem tell yuh fi move or hide yuh things good ... but wi nuh really trust dem. Police wi tek yuh money and kill yuh same way," he declares.

As Gunner warms to the conversation that appear to purge his soul, he paints a damning picture of some top cops who collect money from criminals to free a colleague from jail or to turn a blind eye when they stumble upon a gun.

"Yuh can pay dem fi kill a bwoy fi yuh," says Gunner, the second in command in one of Kingston's deadliest gangs. But it is not just the police, he says, who contribute to the menacing presence of gunmen in communities and the nasty circle of violence. He points to politicians too.

"How yuh tink man get rifle and money more time?

"One ends (turf) right now have 15 rifles and a politician mek dem reach deh," Gunner says.

He hopes, though, that all this madness would end one day, but, in reality, things are only going to get worse.

"Maybe di hanging thing will work. A nuff bad man bawl like baby when wi go fi dem an dem si dem a go dead. And when man put di first one pon him, him wet himself up."

FORCED TO CHANGE

Gunner vows not to allow himself to get close to the hangman's noose. He says that the birth of his daughter and the presence of an ever-loving girlfriend have been forcing him to change.

"A dem mi a live fah now. My little daughter, mi love har so til. An mi woman, if a neva she mi would dead long time. A nuff time mi attempt fi go step pon crime an she lock up di door wid mi inna di house an mek mi know mi caan leave," he says.

Despite having endured the rough road of crime, Gunner says that the streets are just too diverse to come up with a prescription to solve crime. Young boys, he reasons, are more aggressive than ever and they have access to guns. He says they are eager to rob and kill, too, their goal being to be viewed as 'dads'.

"Is about getting ratings. Yuh get nuff money and di most girls and a dat de youtie dem a look pon, to. Every one a dem, nuh matter how young, waan step pon crime and dem nuh care who (is the victim)," Gunner says.

As he calmly takes a sip of Guinness stout, a commotion below drew our attention. Two young boys, hardly 17, were squaring off over ganja. One threatened he would gun down the other and his entire family, something which made Gunner shake his head.

"Yuh si, a di same thing mi a talk bout," he says, as the conversation ends.

Offline acb

• Party like a wok star
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Presentation College San Fernando
« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2009, 08:41:30 AM »
First off, condolences to the family and Jabloteh.

For something like this to happen to a footballer, sports player or anyone for that matter is a sad case, but indicative of the times we living in - especially in TT.

ah see somebody say ting like this does happen all over the world ... and ah sure it have plenty other with that sentiment - but that is a load of BS.

I went to school with a pardner of mine who plying his trade very successfully in the NBA and many times we sit down and ol' talk about everything and anything.
He grew up in one of the most crime ridden cities in New Jersey and lost both parents to crime and drugs. By all intentions, he should have followed that path, but he had basketball and was damn good at it. So good at it that all the gangsters in the neighbourhood recognise his talent and went out of their way to look out and protect him. Yes, they embraced him as their own because they wanted to see him make something better or himself. He tell me stories of when coaches came to recruit him some of gangsters would come out and warn coaches about exploiting him. They always wanted the best for him - not this BS that I hearing and reading about.

The big word in Trinidad this week is integrity. Government, business and families can't get it right in Trinidad. We need to start soon, because the next big word they use this week - morals - starting to erode rapidly.

Rest in Peace youth, and hopefully this will cause his community to rally around him to eradicate the nonsense and other communities will follow suit.
throw parties, not grenades.

Offline nnyman18

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2009, 09:07:56 AM »
Acb Ah feel yu on that one. i use to get dah same kind a treatment when i use to return home in Belmont while I was on scholarship in the US. Brothers use to protect meh whenever I returned home because as a man who was once one ah them and had made it in their eyes they wanted to make sure that I was protected at all times. So It real sad to jump on SW this morning and read this thread. If only we could get back to the days of Randy B. As the commissioner back then all yuh know how he use to operate just flecking kill gangsters like they going out ah style shoot first and ask questions last. This is real shit yes AH GO BE MAD FOR THE REST OF THE DAY THINKING BOUT THIS SHITE

I ain't self interested in this Chelsea Arsenal game right now steups
I LOVE THIS GAME BETTER THAN I LOVE THIS GAME

Offline King Deese

• BlackKnights15
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • photobucket.com
« Reply #17 on: May 10, 2009, 09:37:19 AM »
This is a sad day and a sad commentary on what life has become in tnt. To the mother I just want to say that we feel your pain and grief and we want you to be strong and keep your head up and continue living for your son because that is what he would want you do.

Stay strong.
God is with you.
KD
I am the punishment of God...If you had not comitted great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.

Offline Giggsy's Chestwig

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 10, 2009, 01:32:12 PM »
ah see somebody say ting like this does happen all over the world ... and ah sure it have plenty other with that sentiment - but that is a load of BS.

Yeah, the whole 'this happens everywhere' statement is one massive cop-out from those who are too proud to criticise their country. Theres pride and false pride, the biggest patriots are the ones are willing to stand up and say 'this is wrong'. Sportsmen are regularly gunned down elsewhere?

Condolences to the club and the players family.

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 10, 2009, 01:49:14 PM »

Is not about dey thinking on de spot i.e "Dey want yuh dead yuh dead" but rather the pre-thinking of I want this kid dead but then it means two deaths. His and mines. Ill pass.... forgive my naivety.
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 10, 2009, 02:18:25 PM »
Eh boy allyuh have no idea what man getting kill for in trini!! and if ah tell allyuh most ppl won't believe.

hear nah! is real idiot ting man getting kill for!! nothing worthy of killing @ all.

trinidad is the land of IDIOT KILLINGS!!!  man getting kill over straying in the wrong neighborhood, over gyul, over bad mind and envy, over stares ( as in , what yuh looking @ boy), over being friends or related to a gangmember! boy! is real monkey ting fellas losing they life for.

i also heard most ah the yutes can't even read nor write! maybe that have a lot tuh do wid it!! a dunce man is really ah tikking time bomb yes!!
« Last Edit: May 10, 2009, 03:21:15 PM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 10, 2009, 04:09:49 PM »
Eh boy allyuh have no idea what man getting kill for in trini!! and if ah tell allyuh most ppl won't believe.

hear nah! is real idiot ting man getting kill for!! nothing worthy of killing @ all.

trinidad is the land of IDIOT KILLINGS!!!  man getting kill over straying in the wrong neighborhood, over gyul, over bad mind and envy, over stares ( as in , what yuh looking @ boy), over being friends or related to a gangmember! boy! is real monkey ting fellas losing they life for.

i also heard most ah the yutes can't even read nor write! maybe that have a lot tuh do wid it!! a dunce man is really ah tikking time bomb yes!!
        Breds you couldn't be further from the truth,you are so correct,the thing is there is no one thing you can put your finger on that will solve this problem,it's a combination of things and the same way it took time to reach to this level it will take a long time to get the country back to what it used to be.
         I don't think we can blame anyone but ourselves for the situation our country is in,everything going on is we doing it,is not foreigners it's Trinis,who bringing in the guns,selling them,controling drugs,commiting the crimes etc etc who trying to solve/stop the crime is the same Trinis.
          It just sad the country have to reach to this level,as a parent myself i feel for this mother,what a way for a kid to go who knows what he could have been.RIP Breds.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2009, 04:15:22 PM by Coop's »

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 10, 2009, 04:20:37 PM »

yuh eh lie dey at all padnah! only a set of illiterate young black men runnin rampant in d place
Doh f**k wit MY warriors!!!

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 10, 2009, 04:35:36 PM »
geez ... life get real cheap in t&t  :'( 

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
A sad Mother's Day
Wake instead of celebration
Jensen LaVende (jlavende@trinidadexpress.com)

INSTEAD of a Mother's Day meal of baked chicken, macaroni pie and callaloo, cooked by her son, Ann-Marie Williams had to settle for a bowl of fish broth at her son's wake yesterday.

Williams, 39, told the Express her day was "really hard" as she lay on the couch in her Thompson Street, El Socorro home yesterday, coping with the murder of her son - San Juan c.

Williams told the Express that her son had plans to go shopping for the ingredients to prepare his gift to her yesterday. She added that the community's "Fathers against Mothers" cricket game, which took place every Mother's Day, was a must between her son and herself.

Williams, 22, was the talk of the area yesterday. Williams, according to his mother and well wishers who were at the family's residence, said he was the "son of the entire area".

"He was everybody's son, the whole neighbourhood liked him," Williams, a security officer, said as she recalled memories of her first of six children.

Yesterday, as the family still tried to come to terms with the killing, Williams's sister, Jalini Williams, 21, spoke of her brother as a lover of England footballers Wayne Rooney and David Beckham, as she looked at the many medals and trophies he earned on his way to pursuing his dream of making it to the national football team.

On Friday evening, Williams, who was also described by his mother as the village cook, was shot a house away from his home as he sat on a culvert. Williams died hours later at the Eric Williams Medical Sciences Complex in Mt Hope.

Yesterday, Williams's mother recounted the day that her son died. She told the Express that around 2.30 p.m., she was at a neighbour's house when she heard a gunshot. She added that after the first shot she ran out and heard three other shots. She then saw her son walk away, collapse, get up, walk some more and then fall in her arms. She added that she "just started to scream" at that point.

Funeral arrangements for Williams are expected to begin today after an autopsy is performed on him.

The murder toll now stands at 193.
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline trinikev

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
The murder toll now stands at 193.

193 murders in a little over 4 months. Life really have no value these days nuh  :-\
I support all Soca Warriors....Red, White and Blacklist

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 11, 2009, 06:13:29 PM »
Guys, is there anyway we can send a message of condolence to the mother of this footballer. This is so sad. This is really bad for football. Next thing these bandits will start attacking fans. people will not go to night football. Football will be the big loser. Guys you all don't know how this situation is "hottin'" me real back. Imagine we favouraite sport is being indirectly attack by people with no soul. Then that idiot of a PM in his  f----g castle just pntificating.  &*%$#*&&. Sorry guys but I can't take it anymore.

Offline King Deese

• BlackKnights15
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • photobucket.com
« Reply #27 on: May 12, 2009, 09:22:31 AM »
Guys, is there anyway we can send a message of condolence to the mother of this footballer. This is so sad. This is really bad for football. Next thing these bandits will start attacking fans. people will not go to night football. Football will be the big loser. Guys you all don't know how this situation is "hottin'" me real back. Imagine we favouraite sport is being indirectly attack by people with no soul. Then that idiot of a PM in his  f----g castle just pntificating.  &*%$#*&&. Sorry guys but I can't take it anymore.

deeks, i second this emotion, i am thinking that the moderators of this forum could somehow contact one of our newspapers to post the feelings and condolences of all the forumites on this site. it's just a thought.
I am the punishment of God...If you had not comitted great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 12, 2009, 09:46:50 AM »
So with the current murder rate: 1 in 2000 people in TnT not safe  ???

so if we have more than 2000 members on the site who from trini... is possible we could loose 1 ah "we local forumites" this year  >:(

We should start a movement "Socawarriors.net against Crime"

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 12, 2009, 10:53:35 AM »
So with the current murder rate: 1 in 2000 people in TnT not safe  ???

so if we have more than 2000 members on the site who from trini... is possible we could loose 1 ah "we local forumites" this year  >:(

We should start a movement "Socawarriors.net against Crime"
Breds that's a very good gesture , but truth be told, the apple dun rotten! no sense in saving it, yuh have tuh throw it out and hope the seeds bring ah new tree, but that apple eh no good for consumption!

in short ! the only hope for T&T now is a coop!! yes!! a military coop!! a general have tuh take over, suspend the government, and the police force and start rounding up bad men and putting them on tirbunals, if found guilty of murder then is firing squad, swift justice!!

do a sweep of all the bad areas and bogard houses for weapons, if yuh get caught with ah illegal weapon then is public scolding and severe jail time down tetron!! that's the only thing tuh help we now, other than that.......we in for the long haul with no positive results on the horizon. trini gone through. we need a gerry rawlings real bad!!
« Last Edit: May 12, 2009, 10:57:43 AM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

1]; } ?>