March 28, 2024, 12:27:13 PM

Author Topic: Trouble in Man U Camp and Title Still Up for Grabs  (Read 1817 times)

Offline nnyman18

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Trouble in Man U Camp and Title Still Up for Grabs
« on: May 10, 2009, 10:15:20 AM »
Argentina forward Carlos Tevez admitted he expects to leave Manchester United in the summer.

The Argentine has spent time on the bench.

The on-loan 25-year-old feels he has not been treated as ''one of the family'' at Old Trafford and claims the club have made no attempt to sign him long term - but insisted he wants to stay in England.

He told the News of the World: ''I am very sad about this but I guess what I'm saying is goodbye.

''I don't think I will be a Manchester United player next season. I have done everything I possibly can but they have never made me an offer or given me a contract so I have to leave.

Fergie plays down Ron tantrum

Sir Alex Ferguson made light of Cristiano Ronaldo's angry reaction to being substituted during Manchester United's 2-0 derby win over Manchester City at Old Trafford.

Ronaldo, who fired United ahead with an 18th-minute free-kick, made no attempt to disguise his fury at being replaced by Paul Scholes in the 58th minute with United leading 2-0.

But Ferguson was in no doubt afterwards that he had made the right decision with United seeking to defend their Premier League title and Champions League trophy.

Asked why Ronaldo had reacted so badly, Ferguson told Sky Sports 1: ''He wanted to stay on. He is in great form. But I've got to look at the big picture.
I LOVE THIS GAME BETTER THAN I LOVE THIS GAME

Offline nnyman18

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Trouble in Man U Camp and Title Still Up for Grabs
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2009, 10:31:06 AM »
Ah though care wha no body say but Losing Tevez and Cristian this summer could spell doom for the ManU camp. Ah know Fergie could get most players he want but them two men have been doing real work for club

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2009, 10:51:44 AM »
man want to leave de best club in de world?
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline rickstaa

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2009, 11:02:56 AM »
man want to leave de best club in de world?
i would leave to if i had the man skills & fight & still sitting on the bench

Offline nnyman18

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2009, 11:10:03 AM »
I agree with yuh Rico. I know fergie have a history of letting men go after a while. However, I hope they find the way to keep them two men. Because Tevez is one o the hardest working strikers in the premier league and I don't have to say nothing more about Christian

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2009, 01:00:47 PM »
Tevez fustration is understandable......he could start for any team in the world. Especially prominent in his mind is the fact that next year is World Cup...dis sitting on bench eh de best ting. Problem is....Berbatov adds a different dimension..(or supposed to...dat debateable and is being debated widely now) and he and Rooney similar. Once fit...more times dan not...Rooney will play. Berbatov would as well. So he left to hope for scraps or somebody to get injured or something. I personally would like for United to keep Tevez...his aggression gives defenses a handful to deal with. However, while Berbatov supposed to be a finisher in the box that can provide an aerial threat, he doesnt do that...and tends to drop deep. On occasion when chasing a game....unleashing Ronaldo...Rooney..Berbatov and Tevez can have a telling effect....as spurs found out. I would really really like him to stay. Honestly trying to prove himself has resulted in him being a bit more selfish...but the man wants to play....cant fault him with that. Add to that Berbatov being viewed as lazy (which is debatable) probably makes it worse. 
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
  • Certant omnes sed non omnibus palma
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2009, 01:06:07 PM »
Ah though care...?

Sigh....
You either die the hero or live long enough to become the villain

Offline Giggsy's Chestwig

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2009, 01:24:31 PM »
Rooney has thrown tantrums after being subbed as well.

Scholes once refused to play in a Carling Cup match a while back.

Ronaldo didn't want to come off as he was having a pretty good game, its a non-story.

Its been known for a while that Tevez might be off, probably to Man City. Joorabchian was at the game and I don't think its a coincidence that City had a number of directors and their entourages at OT today as well...

Joorabchian knows that City can blow anyones offer out of the water and he has been touting him to them for some time. Tevez has been great for us, hard working and was a big part of our success last season...but he's not worth the 35 million his 'owner' wants for him and United will not be held to ransom. City are stupid enough to pay that amount (but knowing Joorabchian, he will milk this deal for everything its worth and try to squeeze more money out of it for himself).

Trouble in the United camp? United are four points away from the title...if thats what you call trouble, then I'd like some more of it.

A little perspective please, some of us are clever enough not to pick up on every sensationalist headline we see...

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2009, 01:28:12 PM »
Ronaldo yes...Finally won over the fans in the past 3 weeks...ruined it in 20 seconds

I'm dissapointed at his baby attitude today but I understand why he didnt want to come off...but get over it..you have massive games coming up and job was done and their is always the risk of getting injured...also I'm sure he wanted to stay on to see if he can score 1 or 2 more to try to solidify the epl golden boot race...he's leading by 1 cuz Anelkashite scored today

Fergie dealt with it and also understood it

That's done and dusted

onto Tevez...I'm a fan of Tevez but i'm a bigger fan of Berba...

Season stat's(before today's game):

Berba started 2 more than him
but Tevez has played 7 times more than Berba and they both have 14 goals each.. 6 of those came in the Carling Cup for Tevez

Berba is leading in the assist charts at Utd... and has 14 goals which isnt that bad in your first season at a new club..new players..new style ..new pressure

Berba will be fantastic next season... and I would love for Carlos to stay but I cant see United splashing out 30 million for a reserve striker ... we already have the better 10/10 version of Tevez...Mr Rooney

If he goes he goes.. I will always remember the great goals and fantastic determination but I understand why he has to go

Que Ribery... or David Silva(we made a bid for him in the summer window)...  This will allow

Ribery/Silva....Rooney....Berba....Ronaldo

and if Rooney or Berba get injured Ronaldo can be a very useful striker and we have guy's like Nani and Park waiting in the wings  ..as well as new boy Tosic

Ribery and Silva can play a second striker if needed... then you have the Macheda, Welbeck,Manucho and Fraizer Campbell options

Next season's United are going to be scary good... Even if Tevez stays or goes... you never know..we might buy a winger and a striker...Fergie has hinted

VDS..Foster...Kuzchak(lol)

Brown..Neville..Rafa...O'Shea..Rio..Vida..Evans..Evra..Fabio

Ronaldo..Nani...Fletcher..Carrick..Scholes..Hargo..Anderson..Giggs..Park..(Ribery/Silva)..Tosic

Rooney..Berbatov..Tevez?..(new striker?) .. Macheda..Manucho..Fraizer Campbell..Welbeck

« Last Edit: May 10, 2009, 01:30:15 PM by Small Magician aka Wazza »

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2009, 06:42:08 PM »
 :bs:
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

1]; } ?>