24 (42.1%)
Not me
8 (14%)
Only If certain things change
24 (42.1%)
Other
1 (1.8%)

Total Members Voted: 54

Author Topic: Will you return home to live ?  (Read 84384 times)

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Will you return home to live ?
« Reply #30 on: May 15, 2009, 05:18:21 PM »
as soon as i finish getting this MD i heading straight back home. Always been my plan..and hopefully yuh go see a proper sports med practice set up by me!
Plus i wud have to go home and work for a five years for de gov...they paying for de education so i really don't mind!

:applause: :applause:
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 15, 2009, 05:20:42 PM »
trini is meh birthplace,good or bad this is where i will retire.

Walk wit yuh satellite dish no TNT USA so no basketball 4 yuh
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 15, 2009, 06:02:06 PM »
- Cosmopolitan. A black man, white man or chinee could dress in ah sari

like it have a special place yuh does go to see that boy Omar
« Last Edit: May 15, 2009, 06:21:04 PM by Grande »

T&T welcomes back...the King

Offline makaveli

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 15, 2009, 09:56:52 PM »
Answer honestly.

Who here living in a foreign country and have the opportunity to return home and live will go ?

You win the lottery - You dead
You can't wear your own jewelery
You scared of the police, kidnappers and thieves
You have no protection from the law
The schools are poor
The hospitals are poor
The roads are poor
Public transportation is poor
To many cars on the road

No law for drunk drivers, seat belts, children seat and speed limits
The government don't seem to care
Human trafficking is present
Your grocery bill is way over that what you make

No children activities to help keep them off the streets or out of a rum shop
No program to help homeless and drug addicts
Political warfare that separates the people
Pollution is climbing
Sports declinging
Fake ID's on the rise, men have 3 different names and no one can track them. We still in de analog process, no digital ID, so tracing someone is hard incase of crime

We Soca sounding like Dub
Pan is dead
Were de million dollar Blimp
We people don't want to work, we have to hire illigal Guyenese and Mexicans to help us (yes, in T&T this is happening)
They raping the forest and oceans, man eating everything now, from alligator tails to duck head
Animal abuse on the rise
Agriculture is declining
Drug and animal smuggling from South America is higher than live
People dont cook anymore
People not working the land
Man abusing 10-days
We importing more than we export
We importing stolen foreign use cars from Japan
The government don't subsidise local food and the prices is ridiculous
The government have no dairy, fish and meat farms to off set the constant killing and not replacing
Tobago coral reef is almost dead
Imagine I went T&T a month ago and I couldn't find a mango tree, it took me longer that usual to find one
The true essences of T&T has disappear, nobody cooks anymore
No proction for kid abuse
After school where do we go in T&T (work PH ?)
The ocean is taking the land, how are we trying to prevent that. T&T is getting smaller. Plant trees, do something
95% of crimes and kidnapping not being solved
The beaches are durty with garbage, when oil is done what will happen
Not keeping track on deportation. Criminals running loose
What's the latest of the 2009 Summit. What did we archieve

I am currently living in the States and while we are also suffering from a poor rescission we are still better off than being in T&T.

lol...u actually believe that?

I love my country but under the current situation I will not choose to return home and a miracle will have to take place for me to change my mind.

Unfortunately, T&T will have to suffer more before things get better.

I really hate to see T&T decline when we should be in a first world category.

We getting modernise but the people is not civilised

I am also not in a hurry for the youths to take over as they head gone to. The generation of people is getting so bad.

I see these things in Canada everyday..it does amaze me how "trinis" seem to disregard the fact that the world all over is the same shit.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2009, 10:02:38 PM by makaveli »

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 15, 2009, 10:10:00 PM »
NAH TNT IS D WORSE

Offline makaveli

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 15, 2009, 10:15:27 PM »
Often times when I talk to peo and I tell them I from trini..they like why you leave?..gov't killing your peo?(Tamil), your country is dirt poor?(the list to long)..aids rampant?(long list)..one child policy?(China)..religious oppression?(long list)...War and ethnic cleansing(Iraq,Europe)...uh should hear these peo horror stories.....we have it nice...(if uh ask me is the very countries they run to that causing Trinidad's "destruction"...BET.MTV,50 CENT,Paris Hilton,doh even talk about their political and economic policies) .it does really get me vex when "trinis" in foreign whine about conditions back home when they have know idea the privileged position they in..... they don't even entertain the idea of going back and contributing to the land of their birth..the same land they "big up" occasionally when the situations suits them...stueps

giggsy11

« Reply #36 on: May 16, 2009, 08:19:28 AM »
Often times when I talk to peo and I tell them I from trini..they like why you leave?..gov't killing your peo?(Tamil), your country is dirt poor?(the list to long)..aids rampant?(long list)..one child policy?(China)..religious oppression?(long list)...War and ethnic cleansing(Iraq,Europe)...uh should hear these peo horror stories.....we have it nice...(if uh ask me is the very countries they run to that causing Trinidad's "destruction"...BET.MTV,50 CENT,Paris Hilton,doh even talk about their political and economic policies) .it does really get me vex when "trinis" in foreign whine about conditions back home when they have know idea the privileged position they in..... they don't even entertain the idea of going back and contributing to the land of their birth..the same land they "big up" occasionally when the situations suits them...stueps

Here, here!  :applause: 

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
  • Politics- 90% Personality 10% Principle
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 16, 2009, 08:20:16 AM »
Answer honestly.

Who here living in a foreign country and have the opportunity to return home and live will go ?

The schools are poor
The hospitals are poor
The roads are poor
To many cars on the road
Pollution is climbing
Sports declinging
Fake ID's on the rise, men have 3 different names and no one can track them. We still in de analog process, no digital ID, so tracing someone is hard incase of crime
Pan is dead
We people don't want to work, we have to hire illigal Guyenese and Mexicans to help us (yes, in T&T this is happening)
They raping the forest and oceans, man eating everything now, from alligator tails to duck head
Animal abuse on the rise
Agriculture is declining
People dont cook anymore
Man abusing 10-days
The government have no dairy, fish and meat farms to off set the constant killing and not replacing
Imagine I went T&T a month ago and I couldn't find a mango tree, it took me longer that usual to find one
The ocean is taking the land, how are we trying to prevent that. T&T is getting smaller. Plant trees, do something

I am currently living in the States and while we are also suffering from a poor rescission we are still better off than being in T&T.

I love my country but under the current situation I will not choose to return home and a miracle will have to take place for me to change my mind.

I lived in a shack in Arima , 7 of us and I will always cherish those memories and fortunately I am mix with the best of both worlds (Indo & Afro Trini).

We getting modernise but the people is not civilised.

I hope to return home oneday and I hope that dream comes through, just not at this moment.

I cant wait for the older generation to die off because they do not posses the brain to take us up a level. We need fresh blood. The older heads is way wise, just not in the books field, so we need them to pass on the common sense part.

I am also not in a hurry for the youths to take over as they head gone to. The generation of people is getting so bad.

Hopefully some Dougla between the age of 38-45 takes over and bring some fresh and honest ideas, someone who have the people and country at heart and not some politicans who only care about fulling his pockets.
This one does really piss me off! that's why i don't care for carnival anymore! as for moving back to T&T, only if it comes back to the way it was when Dr williams was PM, other wise, ah big phat NO!!
Thank god!!!
As for me mentally i never left. So i cyah say i returned. I happy as pappy.
Perhaps the epitome of a Trinidadian is the child in the third row class with a dark skin and crinkly plaits who looks at you out of decidedly Chinese eyes and announces herself as Jacqueline Maharaj.- Merle Hodge

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 16, 2009, 10:07:35 AM »
:timeout: Yuh talking outa timin! MOST of the ppl who left trini and migrated, especially to the U.S. was underprivileged, underachieving ppl who didn't have ah prayer, so hence the reason they dashed out.

most settled in NYC BKLYN to be exact. the more ambitious left the safety and convenience of NYC and ventured to the less explored south, (FL) (TX) (GA) DC, but most stayed in BKLYN, and they lived through NYC when it was out of controll and violent.

now today the place is clean , far more safe than 25 yrs ago and peaceful, yuh think anyone mad enough after experiencing all that madness a generation ago finally tuh find peace and quality of life, tuh fall back into another unsafe mismanaged violent out of control situation simply in the name of patriotism! loud fackin stuuueeepppsss! who the hell want to be tortured all their lives!

when ppl come home to retire they want quality of life, not be a prisoner in their own home.  :shameonyou:

i know quite ah few ppl who worked hard all their young lives, they bought land and built houses in anticipation of moving  home, when they finally did, they had tuh run right back tuh foreign BC of the crime situation! some stayed and is dealing wid it to their dismay. now tell me , who the fack wants tuh deal wid dat stress in their golden ages. stuueeepppsss!

in the first place,T&T had no right to be in this condition, we barely have 2 million ppl with a lot of economic stability under our belt tuh be underachieving.

it all comes down to missmanagement and complaisance! there's no reason for all this crime wid the minuscule land mass and tiny population we have.

T&T let down their ppl in the worst of ways, now with the crime and inflation, and the mid 80ies with unemployment and lack of opportunity, hence the reason for the mass exodus and brain drain the country suffered in the 80ies.

if yuh ask most expats if they would like tuh settle in trini, they would say most emphatically, yes! but not in the condition it's in now. and who in their right mind would want too!!!! i'm afraid sam was right.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2009, 10:13:20 AM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 16, 2009, 10:23:52 AM »
Compare the size of T&T and the list Sam have to a place the size of Canada and USA.

T&T leading. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No way, I coming home.

De ones who there in T&T good luck to them, they could come here and play talk how happy they are and after 6pm they can't go outside alone.

Doc living in Tobago, wha he know...  :devil:

Ask de people in Laventille how many people de Police kill for de year.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2009, 10:31:37 AM by Sando »

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 16, 2009, 12:47:36 PM »
they don't even entertain the idea of going back and contributing to the land of their birth

thaz another thing to add to the list. most places, yuh learn something in foreign and bring it back home, is a good thing. not t&t. unless yuh is a car, t&t is a closed society not open to foreign ideas or experiences. if yuh come from foreign, contributing to t&t is uphill climb; foreign exposure and experience is a deficit not an advantage.

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 16, 2009, 02:12:56 PM »
How about alyuh live in alyuh foreign country, adopted homeland, whatever alyuh want to call it and leave we with we piece of shyte for a country how about that. Just f*@K off and live in the paradise that is the US of A.

With all the bad things alyuh spewing I does be so much more comfortable when I go home than up here. There is a natural stress to living in the states. You can't rest yuh mind for a minute up here, is alaways ah tightness in your chest. You have everything thing yuh want and you can see how to get it, but......that but does cause real stress.

For me I rather have a latrine and relaxed, than have 3 and a 1/2 bath and stressed.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline verycute1

• Hero Warrior
  • Me Smash.. You Die
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 16, 2009, 02:19:19 PM »
they don't even entertain the idea of going back and contributing to the land of their birth

thaz another thing to add to the list. most places, yuh learn something in foreign and bring it back home, is a good thing. not t&t. unless yuh is a car, t&t is a closed society not open to foreign ideas or experiences. if yuh come from foreign, contributing to t&t is uphill climb; foreign exposure and experience is a deficit not an advantage.

Is not just that. Say you come back to live full of ideas to "contribute". Lets say you bringing a franchise over, or some type of business. And lets say it take off and your business becoming well known. The next thing you have to think about is security. Because say what you will, there are those that show no interest in learning from you or growing with you but rather they will wait and see how successful you can be so they can help themselves to your hard earned cash.

It had a thread a while a back. Cant remember what it was about. But someone posted that they went to do a construction job somewhere maybe it was Lavantille? At some school, and he took his own crew. And when he get there the local "leaders" telling him he have to find space on his crew for them. Anyone could find that thread? If the local based businessmen could run into that kinda crap, why I must come back and run a business or something like that? For the same thing to happen?

How about alyuh live in alyuh foreign country, adopted homeland, whatever alyuh want to call it and leave we with we piece of shyte for a country how about that. Just f*@K off and live in the paradise that is the US of A.

With all the bad things alyuh spewing I does be so much more comfortable when I go home than up here. There is a natural stress to living in the states. You can't rest yuh mind for a minute up here, is alaways ah tightness in your chest. You have everything thing yuh want and you can see how to get it, but......that but does cause real stress.

For me I rather have a latrine and relaxed, than have 3 and a 1/2 bath and stressed.

But Elan, isn't that the price you pay for progress? Nothing comes easy, you have to work at it. With hard work comes stress.. ent we all went through that at school?
One of these days I'm going to bust out the crystalline doomhammer and go positively orc on this town. Then they'll be sorry...

Read the lore, warlocks are mages that decided not to suck.

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 16, 2009, 03:06:45 PM »

we go look tru de neighbour window together. ;)
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 16, 2009, 04:53:30 PM »
Compare the size of T&T and the list Sam have to a place the size of Canada and USA.

No way, I coming home.

De ones who there in T&T good luck to them, they could come here and play talk how happy they are and after 6pm they can't go outside alone.

Brudder I does go out in d nite and I does go 2 church in Morvant and spend many nites their. It have peeps postin on dis MB who livin Morvant we eh dead we still here. So if all yuh happy in foreign gr8 but doh make it feel dat we livin in HELLLLLL. LOUDDDDDDDDDD STEUPSSSSSSSSSS. Dat is y dem Yardies does b biggin up dey self here because we does b cryin down TNT.

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: May 16, 2009, 05:09:44 PM »

No way, I coming home.

Brudder I does go out in d nite and I does go 2 church in Morvant and spend many nites their. It have peeps postin on dis MB who livin Morvant we eh dead we still here. So if all yuh happy in foreign gr8 but doh make it feel dat we livin in HELLLLLL. LOUDDDDDDDDDD STEUPSSSSSSSSSS. Dat is y dem Yardies does b biggin up dey self here because we does b cryin down TNT.

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

i doh understand dese ppl nah. dey quick to waste down T&T, but if it have any game or any trini activity up in foreign, all of a sudden dem is 'trini to d bone'. hypocrites!
Doh f**k wit MY warriors!!!

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 16, 2009, 05:26:13 PM »
Answer honestly.

The schools are poor
The hospitals are poor
The roads are poor
To many cars on the road
Pollution is climbing
Sports declinging
Pan is dead
Animal abuse on the rise
Agriculture is declining
People dont cook anymore
Man abusing 10-days

I lived in a shack in Arima , 7 of us and I will always cherish those memories and fortunately I am mix with the best of both worlds (Indo & Afro Trini).

We getting modernise but the people is not civilised.

I hope to return home oneday and I hope that dream comes through, just not at this moment.

I cant wait for the older generation to die off because they do not posses the brain to take us up a level. We need fresh blood. The older heads is way wise, just not in the books field, so we need them to pass on the common sense part.

Hopefully some Dougla between the age of 38-45 takes over and bring some fresh and honest ideas, someone who have the people and country at heart and not some politicans who only care about fulling his pockets.

All them thing i highlight there. are at the same level as the great NY people in trinidad does get jumpy and skippy to go. and I mean LEVEL. I know tnt worst in some others but,

HELL YEAH ILL MOVE BACK HOME. THE PROBLEMS THAT WE SEE EVERYDAY can easily be solved. but it takes time. Real time. It depends on the plans that the leaders have in place and to gain public understanding and support like Obama have the ability to do. But we dont have a leader right now that is people friendly and articulate as Obama to let us know what plans are in process. and the effect of those plans takes times. Might take 20 years (hence vision 2020) and that is too fast enough compare to develop an entire nation.  The plans might turn out good or bad. Only the future knows, but in addition we all have to remember TnT has been independent for ONLY 46 years and ONLY discovered it's oil and other natural gases 100 years ago.  England has benefited from the previous 54 years of the oil we had.  So I want to be there when the real benefits arrive and during the building towards it... We all have to remember we have  government who public relations, marketing, and customer service communications is not as talent as I explained it like obama and usa, england, can.  U can get cnn, hollywood movie, bbc, chiney movie in tnt that will market and propaganda Trini's minds that Usa or there country is sooooooo much better than your country, but it aint all that.  Call a government office right now and you will get the run arounds if they actually pick up the phone.  But that does not mean they dont have a plan that may or may not work, but the benefits of the oil for this independent nation will bloom in 20 years for such a small population of 1.3 million + citizens will override any and everything.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2009, 05:36:22 PM by Babalawo »

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 16, 2009, 05:38:36 PM »

Dat is a date/prune call it what u want.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 16, 2009, 05:41:00 PM »
A Leader is important but u can only take d horse 2 water. D nasty attitudes of Trinis is d problem.

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 16, 2009, 05:56:46 PM »
A Leader is important but u can only take d horse 2 water. D nasty attitudes of Trinis is d problem.
but we have to tell the horse if you dont drink the water you going to end up food for the lion in the emperor valley zoo.  See them hard headed fools in laventille grew up lawless with no or bad parents/influences.  its takes a village to raise a child so we have to be their parents.  we have to grab all who fail school because lack of good parents . set up center in one of the lil islands and who dont want to behave and "be successful" will stay there. not a jail but call it a rehab center.  and same thing for businesspeople who dont hire people just because they address is laventille or beetham. dat discrimination in my island have to go. Black man is prime minister and he still letting these businesses do that? send those business men to the island too if they cant pay a hefty fine.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2009, 06:03:00 PM by Babalawo »

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 16, 2009, 06:05:25 PM »
Yeah if yuh into the bling and the material things of life then you might like the US better. If your car and your house and clothes and sneakers is what you need to define you as a person, then by all means, the US is the place for you.

but if you into genuine quality of living and happiness then home is the place.

a Trini who move abroad will work a two and three jobs, work plenty more hours and sacrifice quality time and family life, or accept comparitively menial labor that HE WOULD NOT do in Trinidad. Because he know he hadda struggle to make ends meet.

the struggle in TnT ten times better than the struggle at home. Poor people, de destitute and vagrants does look plenty happier than the bums in NYC.

At home, I had nuff partners growing up who was eating well every day, sweating when the evening come, liming and drinking more than anybody.. and they wasnt in nutten illegal. Doh care what nobody tell me, it much easier to fall on ah hard times abroad. Plus abroad, it eh have nobody helping yuh out when yuh make the left onto shit street. Every man for himself and dog eat dog.

Even if you living in a hotspot.

You eh paying no bills because nobody daring to come up dey to cut your lights or phone. If yuh is T&TEC and try that, men waiting for yuh at the bottom of the pole. Government giving yuh free roof and assistance if yuh get flood out while i hadda catch my ass and work hard to buy them thing. Government giving yuh free skills training, and tools and whatever you need to learn a trade and give yourself an avenue out..

Sometimes i wonder if the average struggler happier than me yes. because at the end of the day, he could wake up whatever time, yawn and stretch.. he doh hadda go in no traffic like me, work no 9 to 5 and fight up like me when the day come.

he liming and drinking just as much as me if not more.. The only difference is I might be driving a nicer car, living in a bigger house and eating at a more expensive place.

I not saying that the crime situation is not out of hand and deplorable, but is like some of allyuh does read papers on the internet and feel that is everybody daily reality. Allyuh must be the same fools who does post them absurd comments after every online Express article, about 'Trinidad is the worst place on earth I will never go back', but hunting for Xmas and Carnival deals. Is best allyuh keep allyuh cyat in foreign in truth.

Its not what your country can do for you, its what you can do for your country.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 16, 2009, 06:18:23 PM »
but we have to tell the horse if you dont drink the water you going to end up food for the lion in the emperor valley zoo.  See them hard headed fools in laventille grew up lawless with no or bad parents/influences.  its takes a village to raise a child so we have to be their parents.  we have to grab all who fail school because lack of good parents . set up center in one of the lil islands and who dont want to behave and "be successful" will stay there. not a jail but call it a rehab center.  and same thing for businesspeople who dont hire people just because they address is laventille or beetham. dat discrimination in my island have to go. Black man is prime minister and he still letting these businesses do that? send those business men to the island too if they cant pay a hefty fine.

Agree wit u we take yutes from Sean Francis community in my church and dey now productive members of d society. We let dem know that after salvation is education. Dem who is now productive members wanted the chance 2 do betta. D vast majority eh ant 2 wuk hard

Offline Star Child

• Hero Warrior
  • Pure Pipe
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 16, 2009, 06:19:39 PM »
Remember, nobody eh saying they NOT coming back, just not right now. I believe the country is in a mess, a big one.

But I give myself 6/7 more years in the US and I am heading back.

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 16, 2009, 06:20:02 PM »
Yeah if yuh into the bling and the material things of life then you might like the US better. If your car and your house and clothes and sneakers is what you need to define you as a person, then by all means, the US is the place for you................................
Allyuh must be the same fools who does post them absurd comments after every online Express article, about 'Trinidad is the worst place on earth I will never go back', but hunting for Xmas and Carnival deals. Is best allyuh keep allyuh cyat in foreign in truth.

Its not what your country can do for you, its what you can do for your country.

I endorse dis statement :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:
I pity the fool....

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 16, 2009, 06:20:30 PM »

It eh have window in T&T.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 16, 2009, 06:24:56 PM »

It eh have window in T&T.

Yeah boi tings dat baddddddddd

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 16, 2009, 06:38:58 PM »
Remember, nobody eh saying they NOT coming back, just not right now. I believe the country is in a mess, a big one.

you think it going and be better by then?

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 16, 2009, 06:40:01 PM »

Cosign

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: May 16, 2009, 06:40:44 PM »

Cosign

stop that shit nuh..

giggsy11

« Reply #59 on: May 16, 2009, 06:43:54 PM »
Returning home and reinvesting in the country was a topic of discussion when I was in primary school in the 70s, people were not doing it then for whatever reasons. Today the reasons may be the same or different but bottomline it is nothing new. I think all the complaints being stated is so easy for people abroad tuh find all kinds of reasons not tuh return home and I am sure some are based on, people settled and have families and all that; For me it would be easier because I can just pick up and go wherever whenever; right opportunity presents itself and I am right back in the mix. I happy tuh bath in cold water inside or outside; it have people building showers in this country so they can bath outside.

But that said if we have something to offer that will help make a difference in our birthplace then we should try because it is after all where we got the foundation tuh come up here and make it. And it rell easy tuh say this and dat but how is the negative attitude helping?  To many times it seems people come here and adopt all the ways of Americans and forget their values and get caught up in this damn rat race that you have tuh be a part of tuh survive. I have friend who all she dos do is bad talk Trinidad like Trinidad do something tuh she, please! Like people in this country doh consider she an outsider!
« Last Edit: May 16, 2009, 06:46:43 PM by giggsy11 »

1]; } ?>