24 (42.1%)
Not me
8 (14%)
Only If certain things change
24 (42.1%)
Other
1 (1.8%)

Total Members Voted: 54

Author Topic: Will you return home to live ?  (Read 84920 times)

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Will you return home to live ?
« Reply #300 on: June 08, 2009, 03:44:41 PM »
I could leave my door open all night all week.
Canada.

My Father door T&T don't even have a key to it. (no we not living in a bat cave)  ;D Trinidad.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: June 08, 2009, 04:02:04 PM »
You don't just randomly remove a number and say 'look tings not so bad'. Removing a number will not make people feel safer, especially when so little seems to be being done about the problem.
the high lighted part is what I find to be the failing of the Politicians........there are small things being done...but there needs to be a GRAND SCHEME to curtail all this violence.
Pull in ALL the major Gang leaders and straighten them out or something.......DO SOMETHING

Give thx fuh de lil fitball yes ... or not ...

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: June 08, 2009, 06:12:13 PM »
Canada.

My Father door T&T don't even have a key to it. (no we not living in a bat cave)  ;D Trinidad.
what he address?  ;D

Offline verycute1

• Hero Warrior
  • Me Smash.. You Die
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: June 08, 2009, 07:24:52 PM »
maturita

both my grandfathers had lil groceries, one on pinto road and one in maturita.  The one on pinto road, he pass on at least 15 years now and after he die the grocery and a bar they had next door fail. Nobody really wanted to run that, because he an all get rob, but back then it wasnt as common as it seems to be now.
diaz next to the pet shop ?

well it was mostly fish but now my uncle have some monkeys and macaws and he does the glass, but yes thats the one that went through. I think they get robbed a few times on the bar side.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2009, 07:30:01 PM by verycute1 »
One of these days I'm going to bust out the crystalline doomhammer and go positively orc on this town. Then they'll be sorry...

Read the lore, warlocks are mages that decided not to suck.

truetrini

« Reply #304 on: June 08, 2009, 07:29:48 PM »
I was talking with my moms last night about the robbery at the caribbean airlines office in sando. She still shaken up about it because she was there that morning. she telling me how so many people she talk to feel unsafe. How is a shame when you have to be in fear of your safety just to go out and do your own personal errands in broad daylight. And she don't even live in a "dangerous part of Trinidad. they live in a nice area. Nice big houses, all barred up, all fenced in. You know how many times I run out and leave the door unlocked here?  All that stuff Elan you posting bout this shooting in the US and that school closing and what not. I dont ever feel unsafe running out to starbucks, or the grocery or the travel agency, or just sitting on my front step. I take some of those incidents as being out of the norm, whereas in trinidad now, it seems to be just another daily thing when someone get killed or robbed.Moms said she was watching some news report and they interviewd some popo in boston who was going on about how the crime has taken a steep increase, and the murder rate jump. And he said that so far for the year is 63 murders. What's the murder rate so far for T&T? Over 200? And people can actually say that there isnt a problem and the ex pats and the express blowing it out of proportion?

I ent saying I have no love for my country. I just saying I don't know if I could feel safe there now given what seems to be going on.

vc1, that is it right there. ah rough fella i know from up here went down for business. when i bounce up with him after his trip, he tell me "what happen to all the windows? all those people living in cages."

peace of mind.

Years ago where were all dese people?  I will answer..dey was right dey, living in dey big homes and dey was all fenced in then too, but dem never cry out about crime and criminals  nah!  yuh see de crime never come into dem areas so say wha....?  Well dey made serious miscalculations and now dat criminals more mobile dey eh staying home tuh kill and rob,,is all over de place dem same peeps with dey walled in homes getting touched so dey finally find dey voice.

Dey find dey feet too and could now organize march around savannah and ting.

ah boy what ah ting!

1) Crime was never this bad years ago.

2) As for all those selfish people in dey big house, maybe so. But maybe they also concerned about others who not living in big houses. Like the school children getting shot in the back of the head. Like the innocent bystanders getting killed. Like tearing apart of families when a 27 year old father of two get shot dead over eggs in Sea Lots. The man had a job in Flour Mills and was one of the few who was actually taking care of his children. They shoot up the children's mother too.   

And you were the one who post that story and this is what you had to say

"I eh go lie, dis one hurt meh bad.  me eh know de fella but when yuh see what life come to in T&T.  People lorse dey soul...some could blame de government, z could blame de police, but something real missing and I am now joining the call for drastic measures.

Man we need to call ah state ah emergency declare martial law, raid homes, shoot on sight if dey break curfew..do something dese f**kers eh have no regard for life at all.  Is some little hood lums breaking eggs cause ah man tuh dead?"

Doh get me wrong, I feeling what yuh saying....its analogous to the Say No To Drugs camapign. US officials completely ignored the effects of drug use ravaging the black community after WWII, but only started to 'care' after it spilled into the white mainstream.

But throwing blame on the privaleged, as much as it may be TRUTH, never helped solve any problems because as much as they could be the reason for another man's oppression, is only he/she could climb out that pit that get dig for them.

Take a look at who doing senseless killing in T&T. Young fatherless, rudderless men. Is people in big houses who cause the fathers not to wrap their dick or to walk away from they children?

Zando, while it is true that the crime was not as bad or prevalent as it is today, we must admit that the crime situation did not creep up on us insidiously!

There has been a steady increase yearly except for one year 2005 I think.   Those with power and a strong voice stood by idly and mumbled amongst themselves.

Now it has reached the stage where the horse has bolted the barn, they suddenly demand something be done.

That simply, is my point my good fren.

Now dey want to form anti-crime coalition, amrch rong d savannah and cry bloody murder...well it was always bloody murder, jes not in dem neck ah de woods.

wha we expect?

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: June 08, 2009, 07:38:31 PM »
crime all along the eastern main road
crime all dong southern main road
crime affects people ALL ALL over TnT
the elected members of the government should have done something many many years ago

Canada.

what he address?  ;D
:devil:
« Last Edit: June 08, 2009, 07:44:54 PM by Werklmann »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
  • Politics- 90% Personality 10% Principle
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: June 08, 2009, 07:45:25 PM »
maturita

both my grandfathers had lil groceries, one on pinto road and one in maturita.  The one on pinto road, he pass on at least 15 years now and after he die the grocery and a bar they had next door fail. Nobody really wanted to run that, because he an all get rob, but back then it wasnt as common as it seems to be now.
diaz next to the pet shop ?

well it was mostly fish but now my uncle have some monkeys and macaws and he does the glass, but yes thats the one that went through. I think they get robbed a few times on the bar side.
those illegal eh.dont say his name.we wont want all the irate anti crime motivated individuals to do the right thing and call the authorities.
although they wont do anything, so he safe anyways..

allyuh is a bunch of jokers.
Perhaps the epitome of a Trinidadian is the child in the third row class with a dark skin and crinkly plaits who looks at you out of decidedly Chinese eyes and announces herself as Jacqueline Maharaj.- Merle Hodge

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: June 08, 2009, 07:52:43 PM »
Dah man have them thing ses the early eighties jed.

Offline verycute1

• Hero Warrior
  • Me Smash.. You Die
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: June 08, 2009, 07:59:30 PM »

lord yes, as soon as he sell some off he get more.
One of these days I'm going to bust out the crystalline doomhammer and go positively orc on this town. Then they'll be sorry...

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: June 08, 2009, 07:59:54 PM »

shh lol

Offline verycute1

• Hero Warrior
  • Me Smash.. You Die
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: June 08, 2009, 08:01:40 PM »

shh lol

LOL

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: June 08, 2009, 10:28:35 PM »
well its a good thing this Trinidad place is as lawless as it is, or else your uncle woulda never been able to profit like that off the illegal wildlife trade.  :devil:

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #312 on: June 09, 2009, 01:30:47 PM »
those illegal eh.dont say his name.we wont want all the irate anti crime motivated individuals to do the right thing and call the authorities.
although they wont do anything, so he safe anyways..

allyuh is a bunch of jokers.

You self Organic. You know it is only a "crime" if it in the papers or yuh hear about it from your family.
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline Star Child

• Hero Warrior
  • Pure Pipe
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: June 11, 2009, 07:04:49 PM »
well its a good thing this Trinidad place is as lawless as it is, or else your uncle woulda never been able to profit like that off the illegal wildlife trade.  :devil:

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: June 16, 2009, 06:09:47 PM »
Answer honestly.

Who here living in a foreign country and have the opportunity to return home and live will go ?

You win the lottery - You dead
You can't wear your own jewelery
You scared of the police, kidnappers and thieves
You have no protection from the law
The schools are poor
The hospitals are poor
The roads are poor
Public transportation is poor
To many cars on the road
No law for drunk drivers, seat belts, children seat and speed limits
The government don't seem to care
Human trafficking is present
Your grocery bill is way over that what you make
No children activities to help keep them off the streets or out of a rum shop
No program to help homeless and drug addicts
Political warfare that separates the people
Pollution is climbing
Sports declinging
Fake ID's on the rise, men have 3 different names and no one can track them. We still in de analog process, no digital ID, so tracing someone is hard incase of crime
We Soca sounding like Dub
Pan is dead
Were de million dollar Blimp
We people don't want to work, we have to hire illigal Guyenese and Mexicans to help us (yes, in T&T this is happening)
They raping the forest and oceans, man eating everything now, from alligator tails to duck head
Animal abuse on the rise
Agriculture is declining
Drug and animal smuggling from South America is higher than live
People dont cook anymore
People not working the land
Man abusing 10-days
We importing more than we export
We importing stolen foreign use cars from Japan
The government don't subsidise local food and the prices is ridiculous
The government have no dairy, fish and meat farms to off set the constant killing and not replacing
Tobago coral reef is almost dead
Imagine I went T&T a month ago and I couldn't find a mango tree, it took me longer that usual to find one
The true essences of T&T has disappear, nobody cooks anymore
No proction for kid abuse
After school where do we go in T&T (work PH ?)
The ocean is taking the land, how are we trying to prevent that. T&T is getting smaller. Plant trees, do something
95% of crimes and kidnapping not being solved
The beaches are durty with garbage, when oil is done what will happen
Not keeping track on deportation. Criminals running loose
What's the latest of the 2009 Summit. What did we archieve

I am currently living in the States and while we are also suffering from a poor rescission we are still better off than being in T&T.

I love my country but under the current situation I will not choose to return home and a miracle will have to take place for me to change my mind.

Unfortunately, T&T will have to suffer more before things get better.

I lived in a shack in Arima , 7 of us and I will always cherish those memories and fortunately I am mix with the best of both worlds (Indo & Afro Trini).

I really hate to see T&T decline when we should be in a first world category.

We getting modernise but the people is not civilised.

I hope to return home oneday and I hope that dream comes through, just not at this moment.

I cant wait for the older generation to die off because they do not posses the brain to take us up a level. We need fresh blood. The older heads is way wise, just not in the books field, so we need them to pass on the common sense part.

I am also not in a hurry for the youths to take over as they head gone to. The generation of people is getting so bad.

Hopefully some Dougla between the age of 38-45 takes over and bring some fresh and honest ideas, someone who have the people and country at heart and not some politicans who only care about fulling his pockets.

Locals, a question.

When was the last time fire fighters save a building from burning ?

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #315 on: June 17, 2009, 02:06:24 PM »
an article about the murder rate in TnT

http://www.cdnn.info/news/travel/t090608.html
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: June 17, 2009, 02:17:48 PM »

is ur uncle who does sell all them south american paraquites?  i see how easy them fisherman does link up all early morning hours and get them thing my self

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: June 17, 2009, 02:46:07 PM »
When was the last time firefighter save a building from burning?   :rotfl:  :rotfl:  :rotfl:
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline verycute1

• Hero Warrior
  • Me Smash.. You Die
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: June 17, 2009, 04:46:19 PM »

is ur uncle who does sell all them south american paraquites?  i see how easy them fisherman does link up all early morning hours and get them thing my self

err...... I plead the fifth  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: as I have been advised that them things illegal to sell.  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

and there I was hoping for a pet ocelot

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: June 18, 2009, 04:41:48 AM »
Bullets fly, tempers flare as body of missing schoolgirl found in Laventille
Rickie Ramdass (T&T Express)

TECIA'S TRAGIC END

Vows of revenge, death and destruction were made by residents of John John, Port of Spain, as the decomposing body of ten-year-old Tecia Henry was found stashed under a house at Plaisance Terrace yesterday morning.

It was not far from where she lived at Cook Street, Laventille, and came one day after police, using tracker dogs, conducted house-to-house searches in the Plaisance Terrace area.

Tempers flared and threats were issued as bullets were fired and bottles and stones flew through the air and at the police at Plaisance Terrace, commonly referred to as Block Eight, where the body was found. Two men from the area shot at the officers, who in turn returned fire, but missed their targets.

Both men escaped on foot.

Police fired shots in the air after the angry mob charged at a suspect who was arrested in an apartment. He had reportedly locked himself in the room, in an attempt to escape the ferocious crowd. In all, four people were taken into custody. And as the day went by, riot officers were kept busy, as at least four fights broke out among the residents.

Henry's body was found around 8.45 a.m., covered by pieces of wood, police said. She was found by the owner of the house who reportedly got a foul stench emanating from below the building. Upon searching, she made the discovery.

Henry, a Standard Four pupil of St Rose's Girls' Primary School in Port of Spain, was supposed to celebrate her 11th birthday today.

She was found gagged, and police said they could not immediately determine how she died because of the advanced state of decomposition of the body.

They said they believed she may have been killed at the weekend. Superintendent David Abraham and Inspector Sahadeo Singh were among the officers who visited the scene.

Henry went missing on Saturday morning after being sent on an errand to buy items at the nearby K&G Mini Mart in John John, Laventille, by her mother, Diane Henry. The shop was not open at the time and the shopkeeper told Henry to return in an hour and she left.

When news spread that the girl had not returned home, residents set fires and protested, claiming that after making a report, police officers were taking no interest in the case of the missing child.

That view did not change yesterday.

The police were severely criticised, and were being held partially responsible for the child's death by residents of the area, as many believed that she would still have been alive if the police had taken the report seriously.

Beverly Taitt, a friend of the family and former wife of slain gang leader Mark Guerra, said, "These are gang-controlled areas. No one from the outside is going to come in here to do this. Someone must have seen something.

"Someone must have heard something. We, the community, need to come together. This is a sickening feeling. It's really sad for the entire community. If the police had acted sooner, she may have been saved."

One of Henry's aunts, Tracy James, said all she wanted was justice.

"I just want justice. It has to be someone from up here who do this. I want answers. Someone has to know what happened," she said.

Henry's mother cried and pounded her chest as the crowd continued to grow.

She promised to speak with reporters after her daughter's body was removed, but at 1.45 p.m., when it was taken away, she too was whisked away by homicide officers to the Forensic Science Centre, where an autopsy is expected to be performed today.

After the body was removed, Social Development Minister Dr Amery Browne made his way to Plaisance Terrace, where he spoke to the mourning family. He described the murder as a "tragedy".

The Special Anti-Crime Unit asked for assistance in solving the murder by issuing flyers at the crime scene. They asked that anyone with information which may be helpful to call 623-5202 or 800-8477.

Crime Stoppers, on Monday, also issued a $10,000 reward for anyone with information.

Homicide officers are continuing investigations.
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
Murder toll to 270 for the year.
« Reply #320 on: June 25, 2009, 04:16:46 AM »
T&T REACH!

Carjackers shoot soldier's wife dead in police station
By - Peter Christopher (Express).

Murder toll to 270 for the year.

The wife of a soldier who drove into the West End Police Station in an attempt to escape carjackers, who were holding her at gunpoint in her car, was shot dead in front of the station yesterday.

The police station, which was no doubt considered a safe haven by Camille Daniel, itself became a crime scene and was cordoned off with crime scene tape after the killing.

Police said at around 1.45 p.m., Daniel, 39, had gone to Factory Road, Diego Martin, to meet a female friend who worked in the area. As the two women sat chatting in the car, three men entered the car and settled in the back seat.

One of them, armed with a gun, ordered Daniel, of Finch Drive, River Estate, Diego Martin, to drive as they dictated directions. As she drove along the Diego Martin Main Road, Daniel decided to steer the car onto the Wendy Fitzwilliam Boulevard and into the West End station to seek help.

The brave decision proved fatal for the mother of one, as the gunman shot her once from the back as she drove through the front gate of the station. She died moments after being shot, but not before her Nissan Almera crashed into a culvert at the end of the station's front yard.

One of her attackers jumped out the car near the station's gate and ran away on foot, while the two remaining assailants got out of the car after it crashed.

The image of the man who fled first was captured on a station camera and he was caught and later brought in for questioning, officers said. The other two men left the car after it crashed, jumped the outer wall of the station and fled along the Diego Martin Main Road with officers from the station in pursuit.

Several officers from the Western Division later conducted searches in the area. A reported shootout in Richplain moments later was said to be linked to the incident. Several men were brought in following those searches, officers said.

Daniel's husband, Stanley Nottingham, a Lance Corporal in the Trinidad and Tobago Regiment, could hardly restrain his emotions after viewing his wife's body in the front seat of the car, which sat mere metres from the front steps of the station.

Officers told the Express that he was counselled by a social worker from the Victim Support Unit after viewing the body, as was the other woman who was in the car at the time of the incident.

When the Express visited the family's Finch Drive home, Nottingham's colleagues from the Defence Force stated it was not "a good time" to seek any comment from the distraught husband. One officer stated that the shooting had reflected the level of lawlessness the country had now eclipsed to.

"Is mere lawlessness that is the country today, now the people don't care about where they doing their thing," said the officer.

Up to last night, four men had been taken in for questioning in connection with the murder, and searches continuing in the Factory Road and Richplain communities ongoing.

Police also asked medical facilities to report anyone who came in seeking treatment for gunshots wounds.

Inspector Henry Dann of the Western Division is spearheading investigations into the incident.

Daniel's killing pushed the murder toll to 270 for the year.
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline rotatopoti3

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: June 25, 2009, 05:45:01 AM »
« Last Edit: June 25, 2009, 05:55:42 AM by rotatopoti3 »
Ah say it, how ah see it

Offline verycute1

• Hero Warrior
  • Me Smash.. You Die
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: June 25, 2009, 07:35:01 PM »
SO last week my aunt was in vistabella picking up her grandchild. She park the car and come out and as she do so, someone run out and grab her handbag. My aunt is this lil woman barely 4 feet and she start to scream and carry on and run after the would be bandit. A man passing by jump out his car and start running with her. They stop and pick up some stones and pelting behind the bandit. He drop the bag and run away.  My moms say she scolding aunty for that, what if the man had a gun and aunty say she ent fraid no more, if is her time to go is so she go, but not without a fight.

My sis works at scotia, a co worker of hers driving from KFC opposite Gulf City in broad daylight this week. The back road like if you going towards palmiste. A car drive up behind her and bump her. She continue on to the main road by the video club  - the four way junction I forget what it called but where flint had his Grocery and all those bars and then pull over. Two men jump out broad daylight, stick a gun in her head and tell her give up the keys. She jump out and hand them over. Car ent seen since.

two different instances, different responses, different results. What would you do?

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: June 26, 2009, 05:20:10 AM »
Verycute 1,

Your aunt and your sis' co-worker is still operating like dey eh recognise the time we living in (and is almost everybody operating so still eh).  Yuh Aunt shoulda lock she car and take she handbag with she.  And yes, she friggin brave to run down ah bandit....leave him be......most of the things in de handbag she goh get back somehow......

In the other instance, if yuh car get bump just drive till yuh reach a police station.....well that was the conventional wisdom, as we've seen this week that might not save she, but it is still the wisest thing to do.....DOH COME OUT YUH CAR FUH NUTTEN!!....
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline fishs

• I believe in the stars in the dark night.
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: June 26, 2009, 05:23:49 AM »

So they hold the guys who alledgedly shot the lady in her back .
But they also said police made a lightening strike to catch the guys and held 5 other men on outstanding warrants.
My question is why everyday they don't do lightening strikes all over the country and hold this minorirty that Joseph keep talking about ?
Ah want de woman on de bass

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: June 26, 2009, 05:26:37 AM »

So they hold the guys who alledgedly shot the lady in her back .
But they also said police made a lightening strike to catch the guys and held 5 other men on outstanding warrants.
My question is why everyday they don't do lightening strikes all over the country and hold this minorirty that Joseph keep talking about ?

EXACTLY!!...

Dais the point ah trying to make before, why we only see action when "certain" people die.....oh well ah next summit coming in November....maybe we'll see some action then....ssssttteeeuuupppssss!!!!....
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

Offline verycute1

• Hero Warrior
  • Me Smash.. You Die
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: June 26, 2009, 06:38:48 PM »
Verycute 1,

Your aunt and your sis' co-worker is still operating like dey eh recognise the time we living in (and is almost everybody operating so still eh).  Yuh Aunt shoulda lock she car and take she handbag with she.  And yes, she friggin brave to run down ah bandit....leave him be......most of the things in de handbag she goh get back somehow......

In the other instance, if yuh car get bump just drive till yuh reach a police station.....well that was the conventional wisdom, as we've seen this week that might not save she, but it is still the wisest thing to do.....DOH COME OUT YUH CAR FUH NUTTEN!!....

Brown

I shoulda be more clear, she was already out of the car and walking to the daycare. Handbag on arm. She had just parked right in front so it wasnt any set a walk she had to make. She had some stuff with her in the bag, my uncle passed on recently and she does keep some of his old jewelry with her, sentimental you know? I kinda see where she coming from though.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: June 26, 2009, 07:57:02 PM »
Tick tock tick tock tick tock tickety tockety tock.

Offline fari

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: June 27, 2009, 08:39:31 PM »
i kinda tinkin about it...i think trini needs ppl to work with learning disabled and special needs children.  i feel that is a large part of the problem b/c often these are labeled 'duncy' and other names.  i dont have the qualifications to work w/ said populations but i was thinking about what kind of qualifications i would need.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: June 28, 2009, 05:49:15 AM »
Verycute 1,

Brown

I shoulda be more clear, she was already out of the car and walking to the daycare. Handbag on arm. She had just parked right in front so it wasnt any set a walk she had to make. She had some stuff with her in the bag, my uncle passed on recently and she does keep some of his old jewelry with her, sentimental you know? I kinda see where she coming from though.

Oh ho.....I see...girl in that situation I guess there wasn't much she could do....*sigh*
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

1]; } ?>