April 25, 2024, 05:54:54 AM

Author Topic: Kevaughn Connell talks about Latapy's training.  (Read 8418 times)

Offline trinimuse

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Kevaughn Connell talks about Latapy's training.
« Reply #60 on: May 20, 2009, 10:27:35 AM »
Ent personal fitness training is the players responsibility at that level?  *steups*  Yuh supposed tuh fly een ready to execute the game plan from the coach dammit.  At least we starting somewhere.   :cursing:

Offline Marcos

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: May 20, 2009, 11:04:04 AM »
All the talk about Latas training has me thinking, when are players at their peak fitness?
Seems to me that at the end of the season, fatigue and injuries slow you down. Then again at the beginning of the season everyone says that they are out of shape.

Is it midseason? I find it hard to believe that players a fresher at midseaason than somewhere near the beginning of the season (maybe not the very start)

All the former pro/college ballers out there, any thoughts?
Nothing pisses me off more than racism, and ppl who you know that act like they don't know you.

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: May 20, 2009, 11:06:59 AM »
All the talk about Latas training has me thinking, when are players at their peak fitness?
Seems to me that at the end of the season, fatigue and injuries slow you down. Then again at the beginning of the season everyone says that they are out of shape.

Is it midseason? I find it hard to believe that players a fresher at midseaason than somewhere near the beginning of the season (maybe not the very start)

For locally based players...carnival. Yuh need to be to meet de rigours of feting.

Wim was takin men in de middle of pro league season and dey eh fit. So i really doh know when dem supposed to be at their peak.
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline Marcos

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: May 20, 2009, 12:04:18 PM »
sad
Nothing pisses me off more than racism, and ppl who you know that act like they don't know you.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: May 20, 2009, 04:42:26 PM »
Allyuh really feel allyuh know more football than russell latapy!! oh gosh man! let the man do his do!!

i have the world of confidence in latas, the man will do whatever nessesary tuh bring the team along!!

he will do the right thing in preparing the team for battle! i'm convinced we have the best man for the job.

i just hope he doh blank daryl and avery this rounds. as i would love tuh see robbie , jaggy and avery play together, instead of them ded weight players like bleeder, leon , and spann.

i would love tuh see a solid effective squad!

do yuh do yes Mr latapy!    all the best.              positive.

So if Latas blank Daryl and Avery, does he still know his football?

If the answer is yes, does that mean you don't?  ;D
Ah will give ah an answer jesus christ stlye. do you think that loe beenhakker knows football? and if the answer is yes , then why did he blank fellas like dwarika,  MC farlene, hardest, angus eve, for ded wood like wolf, bleeder, and evans wise who can't even stay on his feet let alone improve a team??

how come kelvin butter fingers jack was his first choice over ince, and hislop a renown keeper in english top flight football for an SPL accident waiting tuh happen keeper.

how come bleeder got more playing time than whitley and latas in the WC? how is it that ian cox and atiba charles got no run and cyd feartured instead.

these are questions only a coach could answer, but it doesn't mean that the coach is shyte BC he blank certin play that we may like, and rightfully so, Bc i cyar see non ah dem midfielders holding a candle to roberts and i think he should @ least get a call to show latas what he could do.

now if latas refuse tuh call him, then i would say he did shyte by over looking such ah talented available player for PFL fodder. but that doesn't mean he's a clueless coach, it just mean that he doh fancy certain players,

and you of all ppl should know that's how the football world works, just look @ dunga, the man leave out kaka, ronaldinho and pato out of the copa america and opted for the rookies. do i think dunga did shyte? hell yes!! @ the same token , didn't he win the cup beating argentina like ah bobolee? YES!! so who am i tuh say!
You like you goin rong in circles oui.  "do i think dunga did shyte? hell yes!! so who am i tuh say!"
Yuh need tuh read the ting well and you would see the fault is all yours.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2009, 04:44:43 PM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: May 20, 2009, 09:39:01 PM »

Great players hit there stride ,at the end of the season ,when all the cards are on the table ,most pro athletes do . At the start every body out of shape  ,now getting there legs ,then fatigue is burn a hole rite true you , you survive and get stronger and stronger ,tiredness dont even matter anymore ,suck it up ,smoke some huh huh huh and yah good to go ...lol . 
« Last Edit: May 20, 2009, 09:44:23 PM by Quagmire »

1]; } ?>