April 19, 2024, 04:15:28 PM

Author Topic: Trent Noel wants to leave Petrotrin.  (Read 1874 times)

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
Trent Noel wants to leave Petrotrin.
« on: May 26, 2009, 04:01:26 AM »
‘MVP’ caught in tug-of-war.
T&T Newsday Reports.

Trinidad and Tobago football team midfielder Trent Noel is uncertain about his current club career, even though the Digicel Pro League season is underway.

The 33-year-old, who played for League champs San Juan Jabloteh from 2002 (after leaving Police) to 2008, was adjudged as the League’s Most Valuable Player (MVP) earlier this month.

But Noel is caught in a tug-of-war as he seeks a release from United Petrotrin, the club he signed to as a free agent in March.

“I’m under contract with Petrotrin but I’m awaiting word from the chairman to get a release,” he said. “I don’t want to say anything about that but there was a misunderstanding between me and the coach (Brazilian Marcos Tinoco) and I just felt I would not be feeling comfortable around, and playing, for him.”

Tinoco, who replaced ex-TT midfielder Leon Carpette as Petrotrin’s coach during the off-season, signed a number of veteran national players to his squad — Noel, Aurtis Whitley, Stokely Mason, Ian Gray, Nigel Daniel, Cyd Gray, Arnold Dwarika, Gary Glasgow and Nigel Pierre.

But Noel’s admittance of a rift between himself and Tinoco means that he has not seen action for Petrotrin this season, with Joe Public rumoured to be in line to sign the Carenage resident.

However, Noel noted, “nobody (has) approached me. Everything that you hear going around now (are) just rumours.

“I am looking to leave Petrotrin so one or two clubs will be looking to contact me,” he continued. “I haven’t spoken to anyone as yet.”

According to League rules, Noel, who joined Petrotrin on a one-year deal, will only be able to join another club, before the transfer window is re-opened, if his contract is annulled by Petrotrin. However, if his contract is not terminated, then Noel can seek a transfer, when the window re-opens in August.
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline freakazoid

• best offensive unit= BARCELONA, best defensive= CHELSEA
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Trent Noel wants to leave Petrotrin.
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2009, 04:53:11 AM »
trent this aint ah small goal sweat. hush yuh tail and put on yuh boots. they n forge yuh signature.

seek ye 1st the kingdom of God & his righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2009, 07:51:21 AM »
Well this has to be the most amount ah shit i hear this week. This dude dont think he likes the coach so after penning on de dotted line he decides he wants to split. And worse of all he want to do it via "hook-up" He waitin on de chairman to give him a bligh? My goodness. We real like ah hook-up boy. Like freakazoid say... tighten yuh boots and get back in there Trent. No sissy footin around. This is professional. coaches arent supposed to be your friend or even liked by you. Must be respected however and this dont change the world over it only gets worst.
 ;D ;D yuh aint see that slap Puyol get from murinhno and he wasnt even playin for him... :rotfl: :rotfl:

Warren N. Boucaud

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2009, 07:53:39 AM »
trent this aint ah small goal sweat. hush yuh tail and put on yuh boots. they n forge yuh signature.

Cosign
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2009, 11:03:34 AM »
This man turning out to be a goat.... I hope Patrotrin sell he to Tobago United.

Offline Mad Scorpion a/k/a Big Bo$$

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2009, 11:13:50 AM »
This man turning out to be a goat.... I hope Patrotrin sell he to Tobago United.

Why yuh eh hush yuh schupid cont!!  Wha facts yuh have that he turnin out to be ah goat?  Yuh kno de man, yuh know what UP tell him before he sign?  Yuh know if dey tune change since?  Wha de f**k yuh kno?  If yuh doh have factual info to answer any ah dem question den please kindly refer to sentence 1.

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2009, 01:05:15 PM »

Why yuh eh hush yuh schupid cont!!  Wha facts yuh have that he turnin out to be ah goat?  Yuh kno de man, yuh know what UP tell him before he sign?  Yuh know if dey tune change since?  Wha de f**k yuh kno?  If yuh doh have factual info to answer any ah dem question den please kindly refer to sentence 1.

easy trent  ;D

Offline Mad Scorpion a/k/a Big Bo$$

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2009, 01:34:44 PM »

easy trent  ;D
:rotfl:

Offline freakazoid

• best offensive unit= BARCELONA, best defensive= CHELSEA
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2009, 02:22:27 PM »
nah trent is ah barca man.

hmm yuh know  this kinna makes mi curious. what clubs do our soca warriors support? hmm
seek ye 1st the kingdom of God & his righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2009, 07:40:24 PM »
Well is obvious there have a huge gut of midfielders .....and sense he is the reigning MVP ,he feel he should be starting every game ,I dont blame him .

Offline Bianconeri

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2009, 08:08:49 PM »
typical "diva" attitude from another PFL "big boy"

very possible the coach have a part to play in it. But i suspect a lack of professionalism with Trent somehow

fellas complain way too much and get away with murder sometimes since they a "big boy"

see A. Dwarika......yeh i said it....

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 26, 2009, 08:17:15 PM »
We don't know what is happening behind the scenes. trent is not the first and last player to have issue with his coach. Apparently the synergy is not there. Why should he stay around and create bad vibes for the team and himself. Give the man his walking papers and let him move on. Look Stephan marbury of the Knicks and even Dwight Howard and Van gundy. All yuh think Trent is a goat. It have players worse than him. Them players does get coach fired. Men like Cruyff used to dictate who is coach. Even Diego had a lot of influence on who is coach of Arg. when he was prime-time.

1]; } ?>