March 28, 2024, 09:54:30 AM

Author Topic: 'Bleeder' chooses country over club trial  (Read 12159 times)

Offline Rodney

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: 'Bleeder' chooses country over club trial
« Reply #30 on: May 19, 2009, 08:17:02 AM »
Errrr... ??? Like others I aint sure how to take his decision. My first thought was he would only have been there for ah trial so is just making an excuse as he didn't really think he would of get ah contract. But as I aint convinced that him being in the national team is so essential, if I was him I woulda follow Glen, no second thoughts at all. Theobald must have earned ah nice bit ah cash in Hungary to be turning down oppertunities fuh contract at this stage of his career. Didn't know they paid such good wages there.

Oh well, is his career at the end of the day. Good luck and hope you make the right choice man.

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 19, 2009, 08:17:58 AM »
Maybe they willin to have him for trials after the WCQ next month?
I hope it was not a flat no from Bleeder.

Offline Tenorsaw

• Hero Warrior
  • YNWA
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 19, 2009, 08:55:16 AM »
Maybe they willin to have him for trials after the WCQ next month?
I hope it was not a flat no from Bleeder.

Bleeder ain't that good to wait on...sorry

Offline kounty

• Hero Warrior
  • Truthfulness is brighter than the light of the sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 19, 2009, 09:17:38 AM »
Large up Bleeder!!! you do yuh f*&king ting!!!! and F876k all the armchair coaches!

Offline arrow

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 19, 2009, 09:35:48 AM »
Wow San Jose must be in a real bad way

Offline ckhan

• Hero Warrior
  • Pay Forward
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 19, 2009, 10:03:35 AM »
I wish Bleeder all de best with this decision.  At least in San Jose he would have been able to work on his fitness and strength levels but we will see what happens.

On a side note, I am interested to see what Samuel and Andrews have to offer after being out of the squad for so long.
If a free society cannot help the many who are poor it cannot save the few who are rich.

- John F. Kennedy

Offline sub1

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 19, 2009, 10:07:39 AM »

You all really think bleeder that bad? And he thinks he is the greatest. That is his problem. Humility is the better part of valor and bleeder should learn that. As far as I am concerned he is , if fully fit and commited , a damn good player. I mean people on this board speak of Keon Daniel and as for me, this "skillachi" cyah tie bleeder's boots strap. I think he is a very important cog in the wheel for WC2010. HE IS JUST  NOT TOO  BRIGHT. Dont kill him for that.

Offline TRUwarrior

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 19, 2009, 10:10:51 AM »
Does it have ah cure for Dunciness??!?!??!? ???

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
  • Certant omnes sed non omnibus palma
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 19, 2009, 10:14:16 AM »

You all really think bleeder that bad? And he thinks he is the greatest. That is his problem. Humility is the better part of valor and bleeder should learn that. As far as I am concerned he is , if fully fit and commited , a damn good player. I mean people on this board speak of Keon Daniel and as for me, this "skillachi" cyah tie bleeder's boots strap. I think he is a very important cog in the wheel for WC2010. HE IS JUST  NOT TOO  BRIGHT. Dont kill him for that.

He used to look good 4 years ago. But he always say Hardest better than him, so if he look up to Hardest and see how much he accomplish, he might recognise that he on the same path to nothingness, despite his talent.
You either die the hero or live long enough to become the villain

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 19, 2009, 10:21:16 AM »

You all really think bleeder that bad? And he thinks he is the greatest. That is his problem. Humility is the better part of valor and bleeder should learn that. As far as I am concerned he is , if fully fit and commited , a damn good player. I mean people on this board speak of Keon Daniel and as for me, this "skillachi" cyah tie bleeder's boots strap. I think he is a very important cog in the wheel for WC2010. HE IS JUST  NOT TOO  BRIGHT. Dont kill him for that.

In the interest of clarity ... de 'he' in the bold refers to whom ... Bleeder or Keon?

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 19, 2009, 10:38:12 AM »
Men stay bad-talking de man and downplaying his talent, but people want him. Coach after coach want him. MLS want him. He's been on SUCCESSFUL trials on more than one occasion. Yet people still saying he eh good. Me eh know what dem coaches thinking. They need to watch him from de couch like the rest of us, I guess.
     Breds you take the words out my mouth,i was just wondering if is the same Bleeder clubs outside still offering contracts,don't matter what this guy do he can't please people.Sancho for example did the same thing with his club before the last WC came home to play for T&T everyone big him up as a hero,if those clubs really wants Bleeder,after the qualifying round they will come back.   

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 19, 2009, 10:52:12 AM »

wait a minute!!! who says Glenn and Birchall are out for the tobago match??? tell me now so I can squish any hopes of a win...
I said "SEEMS" Ann...NO FINAL squad announced by Latas, so no need to raise alarm bells...YET...but their names have NOT been mentioned in the media, unlike The Sunderland Trio, Dawg,Hyland and other foreign-based who ain't back home yet, but for whom arrival dates HAVE been confirmed...
Not only birchall, but all the U.S. based and roberts name did not appear! it will be really disapointing if jaggy , roberts and avery get left out this squad.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 19, 2009, 10:57:20 AM »
While I admire Theobald's apparent patriotism, I wonder where his head is at in truth.

Does he really think he'll be starting against either Costa Rica or Mexico?

Let's say by some miracle he does start, how does going for a trial with San Jose Earthquakes be anything but a win win for him and T&T?

He forked up his opportunity with Falkirk

He then spent over a year trying to get a foreign contract

He finally got a contract with a Hungarian club where he hardly played during his time there.

He back playin in de PFL and now gets an opportunity with an MLS team and turns that down.

Oh well....Sancho did the same thing and look how well that turned out for him.

amen bredda....it would have been a win win for him and tnt.

Welcome back Dog! glad to see him in the squad
Hart for president

Offline sub1

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 19, 2009, 11:05:51 AM »

You all really think bleeder that bad? And he thinks he is the greatest. That is his problem. Humility is the better part of valor and bleeder should learn that. As far as I am concerned he is , if fully fit and commited , a damn good player. I mean people on this board speak of Keon Daniel and as for me, this "skillachi" cyah tie bleeder's boots strap. I think he is a very important cog in the wheel for WC2010. HE IS JUST  NOT TOO  BRIGHT. Dont kill him for that.

In the interest of clarity ... de 'he' in the bold refers to whom ... Bleeder or Keon?

Definitely not Keon he seems to be, from the interview i saw of him, to be a pretty bright young man. So to clarify its bleeder. I dont know when I will be able to say that Keon is an important cog on any international wheel. maybe the wheel of fortune because I cant see how they keep calling him back after such atrocious outings.

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 19, 2009, 11:13:25 AM »
Men stay bad-talking de man and downplaying his talent, but people want him. Coach after coach want him. MLS want him. He's been on SUCCESSFUL trials on more than one occasion. Yet people still saying he eh good. Me eh know what dem coaches thinking. They need to watch him from de couch like the rest of us, I guess.
     Breds you take the words out my mouth,i was just wondering if is the same Bleeder clubs outside still offering contracts,don't matter what this guy do he can't please people.Sancho for example did the same thing with his club before the last WC came home to play for T&T everyone big him up as a hero,if those clubs really wants Bleeder,after the qualifying round they will come back.   

It easy to see what coaches see in the man. The fella have it, the problem is REALIZING it. Potential is nothing you you cannot actualized that potential into something productive. I believe this is what men alluding to. Pontential can only get you in the door, determination and a will-power to be at the top of your game day in and day out is what keeps you in.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: May 19, 2009, 11:19:25 AM »
weary wah time they training? I back so i cud prob pass down

I am checkin on it will let u know asap
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 19, 2009, 11:21:19 AM »
oh well, you mustn't give my heart such a shock - next time ease into it nah...
I have no heart tablets with me :devil:
NOT a problem..you know HEALTH is MY business  :rotfl:

:rotfl:
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 19, 2009, 11:23:18 AM »
Does it have ah cure for Dunciness??!?!??!? ???

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Offline christiano

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 19, 2009, 11:29:33 AM »
Theobald like any other pro baller has a right to dream on for better things in his career. Unlike most of us who have done very little over the few years but criticise him and other talented players, he is working hard at his game to improve himself , maybe he is not as quick to learn as others but what is said here is so unfair to so many of our players who are striving to be the best at their profession.

How many of us are viewed the same way at our workplace , the same way we view Theobald ??

Offline 7 blessings

• Lion II Zion
  • Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 19, 2009, 11:48:55 AM »
wish him all the best with his decision...i could at least respect that good or bad...he made the decision thinking he was doin the best for his country...maybe other players could learn something from at least that.
Jesus Christ died for us....now it's time for us to Live for Him

Offline Fyzoman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 19, 2009, 11:57:52 AM »
i want to believe (hope) Latas advising dis fellah bout what to do, also, he wouldn't get so much fight down and criticism if he consistently play like ah man dat rep we in de friggin WC already...unless he aim is to be the Makalele of TnT football, man learn to run at de other team and be friggin creative nah!

oh and about Keon Daniel, yes he playing de ass dese days, BUT, when we play US in Chicago last year, (especially in de second half) all i wanted de team to do was pass him de ball so he could TAKE MEN ON!!!! BLEEDER DOH DO THAT!!!!
"Practice is the best of all instructors"

Offline Small Change

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 19, 2009, 01:11:16 PM »
Not a wise move at all. TTFA don't bout players. He should look after himself. At the end of the day, you are on your own. He should not turn down opportunities like that.

What a poor decision................

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 19, 2009, 01:38:46 PM »
I doubt Birchall will not be in the squad... Stern training with the guys but no mention in the releases... So I guess we'll just hadda wait till Birchall name confirmed but i'm sure he's in the 18 vs CR

Only 1 spot open for a local based this time..(should be 0 in my opinion)

---------------------Ince---

Spann-------Dog---------Tallest------M.Edwards/N.Williams(should be Avery)

Carlos-------Birchy-----Dwighty----Samuel hopefully

------------Stern------Scotty/KJ

I cant see K.Daniel starting over a fit Samuel on the LW... Sammy helps defend and can attack... but Skilla is a special talent and if he's 100% fit then maybe

I cant really say to much about M.Edwards... never seen him but heard he is good.. I hope to God he is.. Anyone better than shithong would be a blessing...thank god that man pick up a yellow vs USA

Cyd Avery Sancho... 3 names to be added to the pot and we shall not be moved

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 19, 2009, 01:39:59 PM »
Oh can anyone confirm the time of Training tomorrow?? I wanna go

I'm guessing 9ish and an afternoon session as well..

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 19, 2009, 01:58:20 PM »
weary wah time they training? I back so i cud prob pass down

I am checkin on it will let u know asap

Training is at 5:00 pm

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 19, 2009, 01:59:37 PM »

I was told 5 but I taught there was goin 2 b an am as well.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 19, 2009, 02:00:39 PM »

I await your expert report on the happenings.

Offline sub1

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 19, 2009, 02:36:05 PM »
I doubt Birchall will not be in the squad... Stern training with the guys but no mention in the releases... So I guess we'll just hadda wait till Birchall name confirmed but i'm sure he's in the 18 vs CR

I cant see K.Daniel starting over a fit Samuel on the LW... Sammy helps defend and can attack... but Skilla is a special talent and if he's 100% fit then maybe

I cant really say to much about M.Edwards... never seen him but heard he is good.. I hope to God he is.. Anyone better than shithong would be a blessing...thank god that man pick up a yellow vs USA

I keep seeing you guys repeating things like Skilla is a special talent. My question to you choir members is , What makes him special? I did not see the game in Cuba but every game I have seen him play he has looked ordinary at best and quite out of place at worst. Am I missing something here or are the various clubs he has been to also are talent blind. Skilla reminds me of a small goal post champ. (s)Kill yuh in small places but the big field is not for him. Maybe I am slow in spotting talent but I have a hard time jumping on the Skilla bandwagon. He should not even be in the first 30 that is called. I am waiting for him to prove me wrong so I can be rediculed by the cognoscenti.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2009, 02:44:22 PM by sub1 »

Offline Fyzoman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: May 19, 2009, 03:34:39 PM »

I keep seeing you guys repeating things like Skilla is a special talent. My question to you choir members is , What makes him special? I did not see the game in Cuba but every game I have seen him play he has looked ordinary at best and quite out of place at worst. Am I missing something here or are the various clubs he has been to also are talent blind. Skilla reminds me of a small goal post champ. (s)Kill yuh in small places but the big field is not for him. Maybe I am slow in spotting talent but I have a hard time jumping on the Skilla bandwagon. He should not even be in the first 30 that is called. I am waiting for him to prove me wrong so I can be rediculed by the cognoscenti.

ah doh really get into de personal thing eh, but, in all humbleness...Sub1 jed, how come it ok for u to find dat Bleeder is ah "damn good player", but when men like me give Daniel ah lil props (granted i say he playing de ass right now) we is all kinda cognito or congratulators or cogno-something jed ;) how does dat work?
i respect your opinion on Bleeder (Mr. Juggle-de-ball-fifty-time-wid-he-RIGHT-FOOT-ONLY-before-de-last-US-game).... respect other men opinion on Skillachi nah.
at de same time i hoping dat Latas could influence Bleeder to stop playing de ass and play to he potential? respect.
"Practice is the best of all instructors"

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: May 19, 2009, 03:50:22 PM »

You hit the nail on the head twice in that post.
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

1]; } ?>