April 24, 2024, 10:27:30 PM

Author Topic: 'Bleeder' chooses country over club trial  (Read 12294 times)

Offline kiffysmooth

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: 'Bleeder' chooses country over club trial
« Reply #90 on: May 22, 2009, 11:39:59 AM »
Well put G man

Offline noize

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: May 22, 2009, 02:52:08 PM »
 ??? Ok so work rate and dedication....Ah go give him that.. ::) But that is all yuh need to make a National team???...seriously who can say that Theobold has had one good game in this campaign, name the date and time!!!...this is not to shoot down the man as a footballer.. he obviously have  some skill but with that said he is not a National team player. Ah guess we don't want the best players on the field at all times.. just the ones that show dedication..give  me ah break...it should not be on personal preference but that the best team should be on the field for every game period!!!...Who partner vex too fricking bad!!  :o

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: May 23, 2009, 08:12:45 AM »
WE BEATING COSTA RICA
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline Mock de Dread

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: May 25, 2009, 11:57:04 AM »
Men stay bad-talking de man and downplaying his talent, but people want him. Coach after coach want him. MLS want him. He's been on SUCCESSFUL trials on more than one occasion. Yet people still saying he eh good. Me eh know what dem coaches thinking. They need to watch him from de couch like the rest of us, I guess.
     Breds you take the words out my mouth,i was just wondering if is the same Bleeder clubs outside still offering contracts,don't matter what this guy do he can't please people.Sancho for example did the same thing with his club before the last WC came home to play for T&T everyone big him up as a hero,if those clubs really wants Bleeder,after the qualifying round they will come back.   

Whoa!! Neither of your comments can have been well thought out. How many pro clubs outside of T&T has Theobald ACTUALLY played for and in what leagues. Do you know how many foreign players go on Trial every year at UK clubs buh get turn down! (I imagine its the same for most leagues that pay a decent wage or provide some level of global exposure) The only place those trials does make news is usually in the players home country, the average fan of the club in question rarely even finds out the player was there unless they is the real hardcore. I have personally witnessed some completely useless trialists at Forest over the years and always wondered why the club had even bothered in the first place. Why? Agents and Scouts that why. As elan had said is potential they saw and checking and hoping they found ah genuine consistent player. If Theobald as worthwhile as some would make us believe he would at the very least be a regular performer in a European or American league. There has to be some flaw with him somewhere....be honest.

Oh and get it right....Theobald was not offered a contract....he was offered a trail, maybe they hurt his feelings.

Rodney...you sounding like ah real fight down killah....maybe one day yuh would wake up and be happy and supportive of ah fellow soca warrior who trying to do something.....ah could hear de grim and malice in yuh words (Nothing positive)
Respect doh bredrin.......hopefully people doh fight you dong de same way and undermine yuh achievements

And proud to be so, if that is what you think I was doing. I don't believe in being blindly supportive of T&T players simply because they play fuh the national team. Call me what yuh like, be Theobald a genuinely good player or not, I am merely pointing out using the number of trails a player has had as a yardstick to measure a players quality is a totally flawed argument, especially in modern football.

Even so, What a dull site this would be if everyone simply used this site to congratulate and praise their favourite players. I hope you realise that criticism is part and parcel of life, sometimes its malicious, sometimes its constructive. You are proof everyone interprets it in their own way.

Do you honestly think Densil Theobald plots his career path on the words in this forum? If you do, well, I'll leave you to the cheerleading.

WHAT CAREER????????? he's lame

Offline rippin

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: May 26, 2009, 06:50:52 PM »
.... Ah guess we don't want the best players on the field at all times.. just the ones that show dedication..give  me ah break...it should not be on personal preference but that the best team should be on the field for every game period!!!

The best TEAM is the players that show dedication. If the stars ride pine for men with more dedication and grit then the stars might get a clue and raise they intensity. I prefer see the team play hard and lose because they just not up to scratch than to see them lose because they pulling stones.
Genius is one per cent inspiration, ninety-nine per cent perspiration. (Thomas A. Edison )

Offline arrow

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: May 26, 2009, 09:17:47 PM »
I prefer see the team play hard and lose because they just not up to scratch than to see them lose because they pulling stones.

bleeder is the definition of pulling stones

Offline noize

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: May 27, 2009, 06:37:46 AM »
 ;) The best team is a team that works together using each individual person's talent and strengths to get to one common goal...Winning!!!...right now Theobold lacks that talent but he is fit...so if u want somebody with limited skill but can run around the field for 90 min and make bad passes and wrong decisions then Bleeder is yuh man...in that case why don't we put Ato Bolton on the field he fit and quick...I does see the crazziest statements on here ..."the man fit and have dedication"....again give me ah frickin break!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

1]; } ?>