April 27, 2024, 11:49:46 AM

Author Topic: Argentina v Jamaica live broadcast  (Read 4452 times)

Offline jahkingdom

• Strictly The Best
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: argentins v Jamaica live broadcast
« Reply #30 on: February 10, 2010, 09:40:58 PM »
miller have a lot more developing to do until 2014, i think he only 23 years old. both goals were keeper error. maybe if it was Ricketts we would have win this game. but this is just a stepping stone forward.
Hard work is the key to success

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 11, 2010, 04:33:38 AM »
HAWK TWO
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline reggae-fan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 11, 2010, 05:21:08 AM »
Actually guys, I started this thread just to share the link with whoever here care to see the game. Yes, this thread will lileky merge with another, but just thought I'd share the link for the few Trinis who might be interested in seeing Argentina clobber Jamaica's ass. If you guys are interested in seeing The Africa teams play each other, sure you would have some interest in seeing your nemesis Jamaica get beat by a world power.
I even see a thread dedicated to London Donovan's exploit at Everton, Jozy Altidore has his own.  You get my drift.

Anyway, this was a good game for Jamaica, I am sure the young guys on the team would have taken something away form this game that they can apply to their game moving forward. Keeper was hot and cold...he can only get better by playing these kinds of games. I hope they put him on suicide watch when he gets back to Jmaica.

Yes, it was a highly experimental Argentina side, but is Argentina we talking about, playing Jamaica....one country ranked 8 by FIFA, and has won the world cup twice, the other ranked 78 and has played only once in the world cup finals.

Perhaps a 2-2 draw would have done justice, but seeing teh scoreboard read Jamaica 1-0 Argentina in early second half is priceless! (would even be more priceless to see the reaction on Big Magicians face at that point :))

This is why we have these warm up games. The goalkeeper Young Miller have a faar way to go, he has potential, but he has to develop that potential before he can be furher considered for the starting position.
The striker, Ryan johnson troubled the Argentine defense all night, and have at least guaranteed himself another 2-3 games in the national shirt. I think Fuller might have lost his starting position for Jamaica.

The average age of his squad is somewhere in the 24/25 reagion.

« Last Edit: February 11, 2010, 05:26:27 AM by reggae-fan »

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 11, 2010, 06:49:50 AM »
Good performance. The referee should have given JA a penalty in the first half, but no surprise
you did not get that call. Overall a very good performance.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline reggae-fan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

1]; } ?>