April 27, 2024, 11:44:36 PM

Author Topic: The Official Transfer Thread (2009-2010 season) players & coaches.  (Read 103680 times)

Offline triniairman

• Hero Warrior
  • ah doh puh water in meh mouth to talk
    • View Profile
Re: The Official Transfer Thread (2009-2010 season) players & coaches.
« Reply #180 on: July 01, 2009, 10:56:48 AM »
Vidic makes United pledge
Real Madrid, Barca and AC Milan all wanted Serbian stopper

Nemanja Vidic has revealed he has received offers from AC Milan, Real Madrid and Barcelona but will spurn their advances to stay at Manchester United.

The Serbian stopper has established himself as one of the continent's finest defenders since moving to Old Trafford and his domineering presence at the heart of United's backline has not gone unnoticed elsewhere.

A trio of Europe's top clubs are keen on the 27-year-old but although Vidic concedes his wife is unhappy in Manchester, he is adamant he will see out his contract that runs until 2012.

After losing Cristiano Ronaldo to Real Madrid and Carlos Tevez having also departed, Sir Alex Ferguson is determined no other top stars will be moved on.

While his wife may not be happy with his decision, Vidic, who has received a significant pay increase to fend off interest from elsewhere, is going nowhere.

Differing views
"My wife Ana is unhappy with our lifestyle in Manchester but I am not going to change my mind as I am happy with the team and Manchester and the club's ambition for next season," he told The Sun.

"I got offers from Milan, Barcelona and Real Madrid and I played a very honest game - I disclosed all these offers to my boss Sir Alex.

"He reacted quickly. I was told he was raising my pay to bring it to the level where my reputation is in the Premier League and Europe.

"After Milan and Real Madrid made their offers Barcelona came in - they wanted to pay £30million for my services but after Sir Alex's move, I am definitely staying in Manchester until my contract expires in 2012.

"I don't care that I will still not be paid as much as my good friends Rio Ferdinand or Wayne Rooney but I guess I will be at the same level as Berbatov or Carrick."
http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_5408678,00.html

Offline freakazoid

• best offensive unit= BARCELONA, best defensive= CHELSEA
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: July 01, 2009, 11:08:02 AM »
"I don't care that I will still not be paid as much as my good friends Rio Ferdinand or Wayne Rooney but I guess I will be at the same level as Berbatov or Carrick."

armm the man who take d sweet cut from eto, the fact that u mentioned  that u dont care ,suggests to me that you do care buh hey who is keeping notes of players salaries
seek ye 1st the kingdom of God & his righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you

Offline triniairman

• Hero Warrior
  • ah doh puh water in meh mouth to talk
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: July 01, 2009, 11:08:43 AM »
Lyon confirm Benzema deal
French club reach agreement with big-spending Real

Lyon have announced that star striker Karim Benzema is to become the latest player to join Real Madrid.

The French forward had been linked with Manchester United, but big-spending Real - who have already captured Kaka and Cristiano Ronaldo in record deals - have won the race.

The transfer will be worth in the region of £30million as new Bernabeu president Florentino Perez continues to build a new era of 'galacticos'.

A statement on the French club's official website said: "Lyon announces the agreement with Real Madrid of the transfer of international attacker Karim Benzema for a net minimum value of €35m."

More to follow...
http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11667_5410725,00.html

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: July 01, 2009, 11:13:56 AM »
Let it be noted that ManU offered more than Real did. But Benzema said a long time ago that his dream was to play for Madrid. I remember reading where he said that.  ;)
www.westindiantube.com

Check it out - it real bad!

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: July 01, 2009, 11:22:50 AM »
like nobody ent want to play for Manchester
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: July 01, 2009, 11:24:14 AM »

But aren't they the best club in the world?
www.westindiantube.com

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: July 01, 2009, 11:25:04 AM »
Just hours after denying that a deal had been agreed with Real Madrid for Karim Benzema, Olympique Lyon have confirmed that a deal has in fact been done.

A statement on the offiical Lyon website announces that the striker will cost Madrid €35 million initially and that with performance related bonuses the deal could rise to €41 million.

The message also explains the situation with Benzema and that he asked the president if he could move to Madrid sooner than expected.

"Some days ago, Karim Benzema informed president Jean Michel Aulas of his wish to join Real Madrid, always his preferred club after OL, sooner than he expected," read the statement.

"The player wished to seize the chance that Real Madrid offered to be one of the major elements in a team that has world-wide players.

"Olympique Lyon accepted the decision of Karim Benzema and negotiated the conditions for a transfer that satisfied both parties."

"The club wishes Karim every success with Real Madrid, which, in pursuit of its ambitious plans on the pitch, benefits from advantages in legislation (e.g. sponsoring and online betting with Bwin), taxation (more favourable tax status for players abroad) and property ownership (a privately-owned, value-generating stadium) that are incomparable with the situation currently prevailing in French professional sports."

Benzema will be the fourth signing of the summer for Madrid, behind Kaka, Cristiano Ronaldo and Raul Albiol.

www.westindiantube.com

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: July 01, 2009, 11:31:50 AM »
Lyon confirm Benzema deal
French club reach agreement with big-spending Real

Lyon have announced that star striker Karim Benzema is to become the latest player to join Real Madrid.

The French forward had been linked with Manchester United, but big-spending Real - who have already captured Kaka and Cristiano Ronaldo in record deals - have won the race.

The transfer will be worth in the region of £30million as new Bernabeu president Florentino Perez continues to build a new era of 'galacticos'.

A statement on the French club's official website said: "Lyon announces the agreement with Real Madrid of the transfer of international attacker Karim Benzema for a net minimum value of €35m."

More to follow...
http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11667_5410725,00.html

Second part of the aticle:

Preference
It was thought that Benzema would remain at Lyon for one more season in order to concentrate on the 2010 World Cup.

However, the Ligue 1 outfit have announced that the attacker told the club's hierarchy that he wanted to join Real, who he preferred to United, this summer.

The statement continued: "A few days ago, Karim Benzema informed president Jean Michel Aulas of his wish to join Madrid, which has always been his preference after Lyon, quicker than it was initially considered.

"The player wished to seize the opportunity that was offered to him by Real, which was to be one of the major elements of the club's new, ambitious policy built around some of the largest players in the world.

"Lyon accepted the decision of Karim Benzema and negotiated the conditions of a transfer which satisfy the various elements.

"The club wishes Karim the greatest success with Real Madrid."
www.westindiantube.com

Offline acb

• Party like a wok star
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Presentation College San Fernando
« Reply #188 on: July 01, 2009, 11:38:07 AM »
Doh say ah never warn yuh

Why can't this so-called big club attract any of the elite footballers in the world?
How you like ah panty man so? we get it, yuh doh like Man United. yuh always have some kinda shit to say bout Man United. Look at the name of the thread, yuh illiterate jack a$$. Don't even say other people talking shit too, cause you're the one provoking it.
throw parties, not grenades.

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: July 01, 2009, 11:54:18 AM »
Hello, mine was an innocent query. I don't believe FF had malicious intent either.

:devil:
www.westindiantube.com

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: July 01, 2009, 11:59:53 AM »
Damn you Real.

Lyon go be lucky if they make Champions league next year, let alone the title- Juninho gone to pasture, de benz out...and Bordeaux and Marseille only getting stronger...I go laugh if Domenech ent pick him for the World Cup when is level bench he getting  ::)
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: July 01, 2009, 12:01:14 PM »
Damn you Real.

Lyon go be lucky if they make Champions league next year, let alone the title- Juninho gone to pasture, de benz out...and Bordeaux and Marseille only getting stronger...I go laugh if Domenech ent pick him for the World Cup when is level bench he getting  ::)

Bench where? Madrid? They're trying to offload the Dutchies and them...specially Robben.
www.westindiantube.com

Offline Mad Scorpion a/k/a Big Bo$$

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: July 01, 2009, 12:10:25 PM »
Damn you Real.

Bench where? Madrid? They're trying to offload the Dutchies and them...specially Robben.

Doh study he an he schupid talk dey just sour :rotfl:

All de big players dey want doh want dem ah wonder how come :devil:

Offline acb

• Party like a wok star
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Presentation College San Fernando
« Reply #193 on: July 01, 2009, 12:11:01 PM »
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/leagues/premierleague/chelsea/5712417/Ricardo-Carvalho-and-Deco-furious-as-move-from-Chelsea-to-Inter-Milan-stalls.html

Ricardo Carvalho and Deco furious as move from Chelsea to Inter Milan stalls
Chelsea's deal to sell Ricardo Carvalho and Deco to Inter Milan is close to collapse after the Italian club demanded that they are allowed to sign both players for free.

By Jason Burt
Published: 6:14PM BST 01 Jul 2009

No man's land: Ricardo Carvalho's proposed move from Chelsea to Inter Milan has stalled. Inter had hoped to tempt Chelsea into a player-swap deal or a bid for either Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Maicon but the Premier League club has insisted that it wants £12 million cash for the Portuguese internationals.

Both Deco and Carvalho have made clear that they want to leave Stamford Bridge and are furious that the moves have stalled. Inter are now turning their attentions to signing William Gallas from Arsenal, who may be sold for around £4 million, having indicated that with just one year left on his contract he is reluctant to discuss a new deal. However on Wednesday Gallas insisted he was happy to stay at the Emirates.

Chelsea have been surprised at Inter's tactics, prolonging negotiations which had appeared close to being settled two weeks ago. The club are continuing their own rebuilding plans and are close on three deals.

They may announce the first of those, the free signing of Ross Turnbull from Middlesbrough, by the end of this week. The goalkeeper will compete with Henrique Hilario, who has not been released by Chelsea, to be Petr Cech's understudy.

Chelsea are also close to announcing the arrival of Yuri Zhirkov from CSKA Moscow for £18 million and Daniel Sturridge from Manchester City for a fee to be settled by a tribunal. Chelsea are continuing to track both Franck Ribery and Andrea Pirlo.

throw parties, not grenades.

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: July 01, 2009, 12:12:56 PM »
Damn you Real.

Doh study he an he schupid talk dey just sour :rotfl:

All de big players dey want doh want dem ah wonder how come :devil:

Aaaaah...I see...he's a ManBooer
www.westindiantube.com

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #195 on: July 01, 2009, 12:16:40 PM »
Just on a side note, any transfer news that gives any suggestion of a Player Swap Deal is 99% of the time FALSE.

how often do you ever see that happen?

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: July 01, 2009, 12:19:04 PM »
Just on a side note, any transfer news that gives any suggestion of a Player Swap Deal is 99% of the time FALSE.

how often do you ever see that happen?

I was thinking the same thing

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: July 01, 2009, 12:26:47 PM »
Real really have dat kinda bank? Be real funny if they eh win nothing the next couple years.

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: July 01, 2009, 12:32:55 PM »
Real really have dat kinda bank? Be real funny if they eh win nothing the next couple years.

Hi hater.

Is not just the money, cos other clubs have money too.

We need to re-build our team just like Barca was doing before they won the "treble".

And we've only signed four players so far, and we're going to be getting rid of a lot of players (I really don't want Sneijder to go) to provide additional revenue.

So far Drenthe and Metzelder already on the way out.
www.westindiantube.com

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: July 01, 2009, 12:39:01 PM »

Hi hater.

We need to re-build our team just like Barca was doing before they won the "treble".

And we've only signed four players so far, and we're going to be getting rid of a lot of players (I really don't want Sneijder to go) to provide additional revenue.

i doh think u can compare real to barca in terms of team building....allyuh just buying up the stars, same as chelsea and same as u did a few years ago....
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline Disgruntled_Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: July 01, 2009, 12:40:08 PM »
I eh know if I miss anything, but Real buy a defender?

And they need more than one to be exact. Cause it real good to be attacking with flair but wha happen when yuh loss the ball and poor Casillas only trying to produce miracles and shaking he head.

Més que un club.

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: July 01, 2009, 12:41:17 PM »

well some people like to play with the shittier side so they guaranteed plenty sweat and fame- hence the move to madrid.   :devil:

"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: July 01, 2009, 12:47:04 PM »

Hi hater.

i doh think u can compare real to barca in terms of team building....allyuh just buying up the stars, same as chelsea and same as u did a few years ago....

What "stars" chelsea buy besides Ballack and Shevchenko?

Disgruntled, Real bought Raul Albiol.

Ok so i guess next season the final score will be 4-3 and not 6-2 in favor of Barca.

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: July 01, 2009, 12:51:06 PM »

Hi hater.

So that's not team building? And they all have long contracts. That's not team building? C Ronaldo and Benzema are still quite young.

And study that ManU wanted to buy Benzema too...but I guess if it was them it would have qualified as "team building".
www.westindiantube.com

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: July 01, 2009, 12:51:32 PM »
I eh know if I miss anything, but Real buy a defender?

And they need more than one to be exact. Cause it real good to be attacking with flair but wha happen when yuh loss the ball and poor Casillas only trying to produce miracles and shaking he head.

Albiol.
www.westindiantube.com

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: July 01, 2009, 12:52:16 PM »

Ok so i guess next season the final score will be 4-3 and not 6-2 in favor of Barca.

Doh studdy dat ass!  Imagine ah ManUre fan talking bout buying stars :rotfl:

Look like dey cah even buy ah hong right now :devil:

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: July 01, 2009, 01:00:12 PM »

Hi hater.

what about the starts they try to buy and get blank? (yeah same as utd, but some me conveniently wont talk bout that)
(Muslim)

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: July 01, 2009, 01:01:57 PM »
what about the starts they try to buy and get blank? (yeah same as utd, but some me conveniently wont talk bout that)

Buh ent allyuh is ah big side compared to we?  Allyuh should be able to land any player, we still young in terms of being a big side no?

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: July 01, 2009, 01:04:33 PM »

Hi hater.

So that's not team building? And they all have long contracts. That's not team building? C Ronaldo and Benzema are still quite young.

And study that ManU wanted to buy Benzema too...but I guess if it was them it would have qualified as "team building".

since when re-creating the Galaticos is team building?

which super big stars barca went out and acquired to build their team?  seems to me they invested more in youth and up coming stars to build their team and now they are reaping the success  -similar as utd.
(Muslim)

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: July 01, 2009, 01:06:24 PM »

Buh ent allyuh is ah big side compared to we?  Allyuh should be able to land any player, we still young in terms of being a big side no?

by chance u is a twin?
(Muslim)

1]; } ?>