April 23, 2024, 07:50:03 AM

Author Topic: The Official Transfer Thread (2009-2010 season) players & coaches.  (Read 103404 times)

Offline freakazoid

• best offensive unit= BARCELONA, best defensive= CHELSEA
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: The Official Transfer Thread for The 2009-2010 football season
« Reply #30 on: June 02, 2009, 03:04:14 PM »
ding ding :challenge:
seek ye 1st the kingdom of God & his righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you

Offline FireBrand

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 02, 2009, 03:06:27 PM »
Barry completes £12m move to Manchester City
Soccernet.com

The 28-year-old England international was heavily linked with a move to Premier League rivals Liverpool last summer but the Reds were unwilling to meet Villa's asking price of £18m.

He has signed a five-year contract at Eastlands after 12 years and more than 400 games for Villa.

It is thought Barry will be paid £80,000-a-week at City.

City manager Mark Hughes is banking on Barry's experience in the domestic and international arena to take the club to the next level.

Hughes said: "Gareth is widely acknowledged as one of the top midfielders in the Premier League and that is a recommendation in itself.

"When players of his quality become available then you have to be in the market for them so we are absolutely delighted that we have been able to conclude this deal.

"The experience required to compete with the best in the Premier League is vital. With Gareth we get the experience of someone who has played week-in, week-out in the hardest league in the world.

"He plays at a level that has an impact on the game and we are thrilled that he is joining us.''

Club captain Richard Dunne, currently on Republic of Ireland duty, welcomed Barry on board.

"He is a really good player and a player the Aston Villa fans will really miss, '' said the defender.

"It shows the pulling power of the club. It's the sort of signing the manager is looking for - players with Premier League experience who can push the squad on.''

Barry has proved to be adaptable over the years and that is a trait that Hughes believes will serve City well.

"I like players that have the sort of flexibility that enables you to change your tactics if you need during a game, and Gareth has that,'' he told the club's official website.

"He also has a range of passing that I am keen to introduce to the team, and he has got great delivery at set-plays as well. He will bring a lot to City.

"I have spoken to him briefly, and I will do at greater length soon. It is clear to everybody that being at City is going to be exciting in the future, and Gareth sees that.''

Barry, currently with the England squad preparing for a World Cup qualifier in Kazakhstan on Saturday, said: "I'm delighted to be joining City.

"It didn't take much persuasion from Mark Hughes, they are heading in the direction I want to go.

"There is great potential here, and I'm sure there will be a few more additions to the squad this summer.''

Barry had been offered a lucrative new deal to keep him at Villa Park while manager Martin O'Neill and Villa owner Randy Learner had both said they would be willing to run down the 28-year-old's existing contract if it meant keeping him for another season.

Barry has previously expressed his desire to join a club in the Champions League but City finished six places and 22 points behind this season's top four, all of whom qualified for Europe's top club competition.

City did not even qualify for next season's revamped Europa League with Everton, Villa and Fulham claiming the three places for English clubs.

Warrior Nation Member At Large

Offline Disgruntled_Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 02, 2009, 03:06:36 PM »
Real Madrid complete deal for £56m Kaka?

The future of Brazilian midfielder Kaka was shrouded in mystery on Tuesday night after Spanish radio station Cadena Ser reported he had joined Real Madrid for £56m - only for the player's spokesman and AC Milan to both deny any deal had been agreed.

Real are set to go on a spending spree following the return of Florentino Perez as the club's president. Despite Kaka not wishing to leave AC Milan it is believed the offer was too good to turn down and, unlike with Manchester City in January, it seems unlikely the player will reject the move.

The fee would represent a new world record, surpassing the £46m Real paid to Juventus for Zinedine Zidane in 2001. It would also mean Real hold the three highest fees paid, with the £37m for Luis Figo from Barcelona in 2000 completing the set.

The radio station reported a fee of €65million (£56million) which had been confirmed by Kaka's father and agent, Bosco Leite.

But in a statement released on the club's official website, Milan insisted Galliani had only travelled to Madrid to attend a dinner for Perez.

The statement read: "The general manager of the Rosseneri, Adriano Galliani, is in the city of Madrid exclusively for the investiture dinner of Florentino Perez, the new president of Real Madrid.''

And Kaka's spokeman, Diogo Kotscho, said on Tuesday evening: "Kaka will listen to Real and decide whether or not to make the transfer.

"What I can say for certain is that the Spaniards and Milan have not reached any agreement."

Milan owner Silvio Berlusconi said it would be difficult to keep hold of their star man: "I don't know if we will be able to keep Kaka at Milan because they offer him so much money."

Kaka has repeatedly said he does not want to play his football away from the San Siro. "I'll say it for the last time. The last time. I don't want to leave Milan,'' he told Gazzetta dello Sport. "In this period I prefer to remain silent because I don't want to be misunderstood. Or, worse still, to be used.

"To the millions of Milan supporters, I say that I have made my choice. I have said what I want to stay. Leave me in peace, please.''

AC Milan are set for a major rebuilding exercise following the departure of long-term boss Carlo Ancelotti and the appointment of Leonardo. Milan know they need funds for their new coach to play with and cashing in on the 27-year-old attacking midfielder is seen as one way of providing that.

It also seems to bring to an end speculation that Kaka will be reunited with Ancelotti at Chelsea.

But it will not end the rumours over Cristiano Ronaldo after Perez lavished praise on the player earlier on Tuesday. It is believed that Perez sees Kaka and Ronaldo as the two perfect signings for his new tenure at the Bernabeu.

Més que un club.

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 02, 2009, 03:30:27 PM »
I heard Vidic signed today for Inter Milan....£22.8 million

This clears the way for Alex Ferguson to be able to afford to sign Aklie Edwards.

Steups...

Cant we keep only official transfers in this thread and leave the rumors and hogwash to another thread?

Then stop posting.

Yuh doh see the thread title says official transfers or yuh blind?

we had the same problem last year, i just saying lewwe keep it on track cause yuh know it could get out of hand.

as ah ex moderator, i find yuh could come better than that.

If is angle yuh anglin fuh a messageboard police wuk...jes send flex a private message.   Until den....u make your posts and I'll make mine.

you had to be ah kinda asshole yes.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 02, 2009, 06:15:44 PM »
Kaka boi RM all d best meh boi. All d best
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline christiano

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 03, 2009, 09:21:27 AM »
Looking at BBC gossip columns daily and not seeing any Trinis RE: SCOTLAND, DWIGHT, KENWYN,CARLOS anywhere being linked to any kinda move .

Offline fordy

• Hero Warrior
  • give thanks!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Chelsea Makes $73.5 Million Bid for Kaka
« Reply #36 on: June 03, 2009, 10:26:39 AM »
Chelsea launch Kaka bid
AC Milan ace could be on way to Stamford Bridge
Last updated: 3rd June 2009
Source: Skysports.com

Kaka: Chelsea target

Chelsea have made an astonishing £73.5million bid for AC Milan superstar Kaka, according to Sky Sports News sources.

The brilliant Brazilian, widely regarded as one of the finest players on the planet, was targeted by Manchester City in the winter transfer window but elected to remain with the Serie A giants.

Kaka went on record as recently as Tuesday to insist that he was happy with the Rossoneri and had no plans to move on this summer.

But further speculation emerged that Real Madrid were planning a swoop following Florentino Perez's appointment as president, with the returning supremo eager to make another 'Galactico' signing.

And Sky Sports News sources now understand that Chelsea have tabled a bid which trumps the reported offer of £56million from Santiago Bernabeu.

Former AC Milan coach Carlo Ancelotti was installed as the new Blues manager on Monday and he could now be set to link up again with the talented playmaker.

Chelsea's £73.5million bid is reported to be backed up by an offer of £10million-a-year in wages after tax for Kaka in a bid to lure him to Stamford Bridge.

football...the one true life experience!!!

Offline Disgruntled_Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 03, 2009, 10:27:58 AM »
Whey boy like the power about to shift in the English League

Why yuh eh put ah "a" between the first 2 letters in yuh name and call yuh self nanyman18 and stop posting shit??

Més que un club.

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 03, 2009, 10:31:23 AM »
Why renew Ballack's contract if you going and try for Kaka?

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 03, 2009, 10:33:52 AM »
Chelsea launch Kaka bid

Chelsea have made an astonishing £73.5million bid for AC Milan superstar Kaka, according to Sky Sports News sources.

The brilliant Brazilian, widely regarded as one of the finest players on the planet, was targeted by Manchester City in the winter transfer window but elected to remain with the Serie A giants.

Kaka went on record as recently as Tuesday to insist that he was happy with the Rossoneri and had no plans to move on this summer.

But further speculation emerged that Real Madrid were planning a swoop following Florentino Perez's appointment as president, with the returning supremo eager to make another 'Galactico' signing.

And Sky Sports News sources now understand that Chelsea have tabled a bid which trumps the reported offer of £56million from Santiago Bernabeu.

Former AC Milan coach Carlo Ancelotti was installed as the new Blues manager on Monday and he could now be set to link up again with the talented playmaker.

Chelsea's £73.5million bid is reported to be backed up by an offer of £10million-a-year in wages after tax for Kaka in a bid to lure him to Stamford Bridge.

Waste of money, like all Brazilians, Kaka is overrated...

Offline scarface

• Hero Warrior
  • ultra del vicchia signora
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 03, 2009, 02:14:11 PM »
chelsea doh want kaka

in more OFFICIAL NEWS

napoli sign quagliarella & parma younsgter cignari who will be a big player in the future i think

Offline freakazoid

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 03, 2009, 04:33:39 PM »

hmmmmmm
seek ye 1st the kingdom of God & his righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 03, 2009, 07:28:48 PM »
chelsea doh want kaka

in more OFFICIAL NEWS

napoli sign quagliarella & parma younsgter cignari who will be a big player in the future i think

Chelsea CAN'T get Kaka.
www.westindiantube.com

Check it out - it real bad!

Offline triniairman

• Hero Warrior
  • ah doh puh water in meh mouth to talk
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 04, 2009, 10:16:16 AM »
Looking at BBC gossip columns daily and not seeing any Trinis RE: SCOTLAND, DWIGHT, KENWYN,CARLOS anywhere being linked to any kinda move .
I know this is not official but according to Scotland Facebook page, the fans seem to think he is on his way out to Wigan.

Offline FineMan

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Swansea's manager heading to Wigan
« Reply #44 on: June 04, 2009, 12:19:01 PM »
Swansea boss set to be confirmed as Latics manager

Wigan chairman Dave Whelan is certain that Roberto Martinez will be confirmed as the club's new manager in the next 24 hours.

The Latics have been given permission to open talks with the Swansea boss to fill their hotseat following the departure of Steve Bruce to Sunderland.

Liberty Stadium supremo Huw Jenkins granted Wigan's request to approach their highly-rated manager once a settlement package, believed to be in the region of £2million was agreed.

Former Latics favourite Martinez, one of the club's famed 'Three Amigos', is now set to hold talks with chief executive Brenda Spencer to finalise his switch to the Premier League side.

Done deal
Whelan told Sky Sports News: "I think it will be a done deal, definitely, by this time tomorrow. It's just a case of Roberto meeting our chief executive and getting the deal signed off.

"We've now been given permission by Swansea to speak to Roberto, our chief executive Brenda Spencer is talking to him this afternoon and hopefully the deal will all be concluded by tomorrow morning.

"I think the chairman at Swansea has realised that football is a cruel game. Sometimes you don't want to lose a manager - I didn't want to lose Steve Bruce but things move on.

"I am delighted, and I know the whole of Wigan will be excited to think we are getting one of the 'Three Amigos' back again."

Whelan confirmed the Spaniard was his top choice for the post on Wednesday and is confident that he will use the extensive contacts in his homeland to bring new faces to the newly-named DW Stadium.

He said: "I've watched his career and he produces players on the park who play football from back to front. I like what I've seen and I'm really excited we've got Roberto back to Wigan.

"He understands the Spanish league fantastically well, and I suspect he will be bringing one or two Spanish lads back in to Wigan.

"We have some money that is required to replace players and Roberto will be given the funds to replace the players that we need."

Priority
Whelan's main target for the coming season is again for Wigan to retain their Premier League status and remain part of England's elite.

He also expects Martinez to bring in a number of his own backroom staff from Wigan after Bruce was joined at the Black Cats by Eric Black, Nigel Spink and Keith Bertschin.

He added: "The priority at Wigan is always the same, you've got to stay in the Premier League. We, along with 10 or 11 other teams, our number one priority is to stay in the league and that is exactly what I will tell Roberto.

"Steve has taken quite a lot of our staff with him, which they always do, we understand that.

"I expect Roberto will be bringing two, three or four of his staff with him, but that will all be agreed by tomorrow evening."

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_5363631,00.html

Offline trinikev

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Swansea's manager heading to Wigan
« Reply #45 on: June 04, 2009, 01:50:42 PM »
hmmmm, yuh think Scotland might garner some interest from Wigan now?  :thinking:
I support all Soca Warriors....Red, White and Blacklist

Offline Tenorsaw

• Hero Warrior
  • YNWA
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 04, 2009, 02:21:00 PM »
Martinez sending for Scottie.  Wait and see. ;)

Offline freakazoid

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 04, 2009, 02:23:15 PM »
not suprised at all.

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 04, 2009, 03:33:45 PM »
He better take Scotty wid him. HIGHLY BLESSED.

All yuh Lakers 2night baby  :wavetowel: :wavetowel: :wavetowel:.

Lakers in six games
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Money doh change we, we are de money changer. But fool if yuh dis, it will surely be danger. Large up de Enterprise and Alliance every time. KROSS KROSS.

Offline chelsealife

• You must be the change you wish to see in this world
  • Hero Warrior
  • Its BLUE, what else matters?
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 04, 2009, 03:49:52 PM »
He taking Scotty, Ferrie Bodde and he might sign Dyer even thought Swansea just sign him

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 04, 2009, 03:56:41 PM »

Lakers in six games

Buh SUPA...ah shock!  Yuh abandon D Wade to back Kobe dem jes so?

Yuh not even supportin SUPERMAN & yuh fellow Floridians?  Yuh neighbours? 

Waz dah one hoss?  De Enterprise know bout dis?  :o ;D
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline chelsealife

• You must be the change you wish to see in this world
  • Hero Warrior
  • Its BLUE, what else matters?
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 04, 2009, 04:04:42 PM »
Celtic move for Martinez
Swansea chairman reveals approach
Last updated: 1st June 2009

Martinez: Celtic target

Celtic have made an official approach for Swansea boss Roberto Martinez, according to the Championship club's chairman Huw Jenkins.

The Glasgow side are looking for a new manager following the departure of Gordon Strachan at the end of the SPL season.

A number of names have been linked with the vacant role but Martinez was not among the favourites to succeed Strachan.

However, Jenkins claims that Celtic have now requested permission to speak with the Spaniard.

"I had a call off their chief executive [Peter Lawwell] making me aware that they'd like to talk to Roberto," said Jenkins.

"Like I've always done I refused that until I've spoken to Roberto myself and talked things through."

Martinez is currently on holiday in Ibiza but is expected back in Britain by the middle of the week.

The 35-year-old is regarded as one of the finest young coaches in the business after making a big impression during his two seasons in charge at the Liberty Stadium.

He steered the club to promotion from League One in his first year at the helm before Swansea came close to a Championship play-off spot in 2008/9.

Martinez had also been connected with Wigan before news surfaced of Celtic's interest, with current Latics boss Steve Bruce in talks with Sunderland.

i wonder how this will affect Scotty???

maybe scotty will get a move to celtic in the future and get a taste of champions league ball....i could see it happening
Scotty goin either wigan or Fulham...Martinez will be wigan new manager and ah sure that wiil be he first move... And if fulham manager en sign Mbokani he will move for Scotty

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Cory Thomas: Illustration and Design
« Reply #52 on: June 04, 2009, 04:07:25 PM »
Cheups. I actually like what Martinez had going at Swansea, so I disappointed. Hope dey could find somebody that'll get them playing good ball again.

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 04, 2009, 05:52:46 PM »
hopefully we will see scotty in de EPL.
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 04, 2009, 07:36:59 PM »
hopefully we will see scotty in de EPL.
Who cares. :whistling:
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline christiano

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: The Official Transfer Thread (2009-2010 season) players & coaches.
« Reply #55 on: June 04, 2009, 08:12:57 PM »
Ipswich are lining up Sunderland trio, defender Paul McShane, winger Carlos Edwards and striker Daryl Murphy in a £3m deal.
(Full story: The Sun)

Offline makaveli

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 04, 2009, 10:20:20 PM »
Chelsea launch Kaka bid

Waste of money, like all Brazilians, Kaka is overrated...

too much money..of course...overrated ???..the man record speaks for itself..could walk into any side in the world

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 05, 2009, 07:59:34 AM »
Galatasaray appoint Rijkaard as coach

http://www.uefa.com/footballeurope/news/kind=2/newsid=836103.html

Galatasaray AŞ have appointed Frank Rijkaard as coach on a two-year contract, the Dutchman replacing Bülent Korkmaz after his resignation was accepted by the Turkish club's board on Tuesday.

The 46-year-old has been out of coaching since leaving FC Barcelona on 30 June 2008 after two seasons without a trophy at the Camp Nou. Under Rijkaard, appointed ahead of the 2003/04 campaign having previously coached the Netherlands and Sparta Rotterdam, the Blaugrana won the UEFA Champions League and two Spanish titles.

Korkmaz replaced Michael Skibbe as Galatasaray coach on 23 February and guided the club to a fifth-placed finish in the Süper Lig, enough to earn a berth in the inaugural UEFA Europa League. With the second qualifying round getting under way on 16 July, Rijkaard has little time to waste.

Offline mukumsplau

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 05, 2009, 03:02:48 PM »
my side..

Ferrara takes Juve post
Ranieri's replacement signs two-year contract

Last updated: 5th June 2009

Football Betting - Under 21 Euro Championship Winner
Italy U21 11/4, Spain U21 10/3, England U21 4/1, Germany U21 6/1, Sweden U21 8/1, Serbia U21 8/1 or Belarus U21 12/1.
Bet £10 Get £10 Free - Open a Sky Bet Account

Ferrara: New Juve coach

Related links
Teams

Juventus have confirmed the appointment of Ciro Ferrara as the club's new coach to replace Claudio Ranieri.

Ferrara had been in temporary charge of Juve for the final two games of the Serie A season after Ranieri was sacked.

The former Juve defender won both of those matches to ensure the club secured automatic qualification for next season's UEFA Champions League.

He has now been rewarded with a contract for the next two years after the club revealed earlier in the week their intention to appoint an Italian coach.

During a glittering playing career, Ferrara won a string of major honours with both Napoli and Juventus, joining the Old Lady in 1994.

The 42-year-old spent over a decade in the Juve back-line and also collected 49 caps for Italy, playing in the 1990 World Cup on home soil and at Euro 2000.

sauce: skysports.com

Ferrara: 'Juve dream come true'

Friday 5 June, 2009

Ciro Ferrara admits “my dream has come true” after becoming the permanent Juventus Coach, describing his tactics, management style and a little “fear.”

Appointed caretaker manager for the last two games of the season following Claudio Ranieri’s dismissal, this evening he signed a two-year contract.

“My dream has come true. This is a wonderful a very tough test, but I feel ready and as I told the club three weeks ago, I can do this.

“There have to be risks and dangers, as these help you grow and win, so yes among the many sensations right now there is a little fear.”

This is Ferrara’s first Coaching job after working as co-ordinator of the Juventus youth sector as well as Marcello Lippi’s assistant manager in the Italy squad.

“My football is made of constant movement from everyone, a high level of quality with the physical condition that allows us to survive until the end of the season. This is an aspect that I want to take great care of, as I want players who can guarantee consistency.

“If the team has fun with its football, then keeping possession for as long as possible is the right road to take. It is not easy to do that in Italy, but I would like a team who can play with different systems, is hungry without the ball and nasty with it.”

The young tactician has been likened to Pep Guardiola, who just won the Champions League and Liga with Barcelona in his debut season.

“I don’t want to be like Guardiola, nor Lippi, although admittedly I come from Lippi’s school of thought. I would like to be Ferrara – consistent in what he says and that means the players respect you. [Fabio] Capello had one way of achieving that, [Carlo] Ancelotti had another. I will have my own way.”

It remains to be seen how Ferrara will fit new signing Diego into his line-up, but he is not intimidated.

“Diego will be accommodated with a different system to the one used in the last two years, but it would be wrong to build a team around him. He is a great champion, but the individual must be at Juve’s disposal. After all, if Diego is missing then we cannot be without a Plan B.

“It will be a 4-3-1-2 system, but that can be changed to 4-3-2-1 or 4-2-3-1 depending on the circumstances. With the characteristics of the players we have right now, I’d say 4-3-1-2 is the best solution.”

Ferrara drove up to Turin this afternoon from the Italy get-together at Coverciano, where he had been working as Lippi’s assistant manager, but will no longer travel to South Africa for the Confederations Cup.

“[Director of sport Alessio] Secco and [general manager Jean-Claude] Blanc called me and explained the newspaper theory I was a second choice. They took this time and consulted other Coaches, but that just shows how much thought went into this decision. I would have done the same.

“They picked me and I am very happy to sit on the bench of one of the six or seven most important clubs in the world.

“In my five days with the Nazionale this week I kept in contact with the club and was anxiously awaiting the call. When it came I rushed from Florence to Turin.”

Lippi has confirmed nobody will be brought in to replace Ferrara in the Azzurri staff.

sauce: Channel 4.com

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 06, 2009, 03:18:24 PM »

Lakers in six games

Buh SUPA...ah shock!  Yuh abandon D Wade to back Kobe dem jes so?

Yuh not even supportin SUPERMAN & yuh fellow Floridians?  Yuh neighbours? 

Waz dah one hoss?  De Enterprise know bout dis?  :o ;D

Ah know yuh probably missed meh posts in de past. Any way Wade and de Heat is and always first and Kobe and de Lakers is and always second. Is only 2 teams are does back, if my team out, well ah go lean wid meh wash rag on Lakers. Ah does never deviate from dat. Now Orlando is really meh neighbours in Florida, ah doh ever switch up like dat. Apart from dat, ah doh like Gundy, he remind me of McCain, dey are both big time nervous wreck individuals.

Now if we talking about individuals, ah could call nuff people ah admire, AI, Big ticket, Zo, just, Parker (Spurs), Kid just tuh name a few. Same thing in soccer is meh beloved T&T, den meh second home and present home (USA) and Brazil. Meh club team is and always Barcelona. Meh back up club team is Chelsea, but ah love tuh look at Man U and Arsenal play. So yuh get de drift sah? So tuh make a long story short, fack Orlando  ;D. Nah ah just jokin man, if dey win, ah will be disappointed fuh meh Lakers team, but ah will still be happy fuh meh neighbors in Florida. HIGHLY BLESSED.
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Money doh change we, we are de money changer. But fool if yuh dis, it will surely be danger. Large up de Enterprise and Alliance every time. KROSS KROSS.

1]; } ?>