March 28, 2024, 08:01:09 AM

Author Topic: Pics of Warriors training in Plymouth  (Read 17323 times)

Offline christiano

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Pics of Warriors training in Plymouth
« Reply #90 on: May 30, 2009, 06:14:05 PM »
Has anyone observed hor Hector is looking in the training sessions?

Offline Rastaman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: May 30, 2009, 08:27:51 PM »
These pics do not tell a good story!

Let us pray...................................in de name of de father,

What kind ah story yuh want sah? Ah doh think yuh expect tuh see something looking like set plays and thing right? Member, these are the cool type of atmosphere pics dey have tuh give us, anything more in terms of tactics, will be a total sell out my friend. Is Trinbagonians alone visiting de forum yuh know. HIGHLY BLESSED.

Set plays and tactics? Never knew dat such can be conveyed via still pics, sah! These "cool type of atmosphere pics" too cool fuh me. As someone said, dis looks like somebody's back yard. The conditions look backward and like results usually ensue.

Let us pray.................in de name of the father,
Just to clarify...the Dwight Yorke Stadium and the brand new Plymouth Ground are probably the best grounds in TnT apart from the Hasley Crawford.
The Plymouth Ground is close to the road and houses but the field itself is a beauty to play on.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: May 31, 2009, 04:15:35 AM »
These pics do not tell a good story!

Let us pray...................................in de name of de father,

What kind ah story yuh want sah? Ah doh think yuh expect tuh see something looking like set plays and thing right? Member, these are the cool type of atmosphere pics dey have tuh give us, anything more in terms of tactics, will be a total sell out my friend. Is Trinbagonians alone visiting de forum yuh know. HIGHLY BLESSED.

Set plays and tactics? Never knew dat such can be conveyed via still pics, sah! These "cool type of atmosphere pics" too cool fuh me. As someone said, dis looks like somebody's back yard. The conditions look backward and like results usually ensue.

Let us pray.................in de name of the father,
Just to clarify...the Dwight Yorke Stadium and the brand new Plymouth Ground are probably the best grounds in TnT apart from the Hasley Crawford.
The Plymouth Ground is close to the road and houses but the field itself is a beauty to play on.
Anbrat please! doh say no more as tuh embarrass yuh self nah,  weh yuh feel , tobago is ah desert island?

common! bago real nice yow, dem ppl doh need nothing, they have every thing they need and happy. their standard of livin the last time i checked was better than ours, so stop sounding like one ah dem ghetto project yankees who feel they better than the west indian they look down on, who may have house land and a much better life style.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline King Deese

• BlackKnights15
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • photobucket.com
« Reply #93 on: May 31, 2009, 08:41:02 AM »
                                                            INCE

Andrews
                                          Lawrence                      A John

C Edwards                           Birchall          Yorke                      C Samuel

A Guerra

Jones      Scotland

WE BEATING COSTA RICA

i kinda prefer dis startin eleven

Ince

Andrews

Lawrence                      A. John

Hyland                   Birchall                  Noel            Samuel

Guerra

Scotland                      Hector                     

Wham , yuh doh like yuh boy glenn again?

doh get mix up pardner, glenn is my secret weapon after dat CR defence gets tired plus he has not shown me dat he could play d whole 90 yet, so i will need him in d second half. I chose hector because of his passing skills and touches on d rock. scotland will thrive with a pardner like dat.
I am the punishment of God...If you had not comitted great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.

Offline King Deese

• BlackKnights15
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • photobucket.com
« Reply #94 on: May 31, 2009, 08:46:24 AM »
                                                            INCE

Andrews

C Edwards                           Birchall          Yorke                      C Samuel

A Guerra

Jones      Scotland

WE BEATING COSTA RICA

Ince

Andrews

Guerra

Jed exactly how would you walk up to Carlos and tell ,him he get drop again  ::)

dred me a worrying about carlos feelings, dis is a team game and i want to win, by d way dis startin eleven is not based on friendship, pardner, nor is it based on he running in the epl, which he cyah even get a game for d black cats so he a really proving nothing to me, he is suppose to be a professional and if he act up i would punch him in he friggin mouth and send him to his room.
I am the punishment of God...If you had not comitted great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.

Offline King Deese

• BlackKnights15
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • photobucket.com
« Reply #95 on: May 31, 2009, 08:54:27 AM »
                                                            INCE

Andrews

A Guerra

Jones      Scotland

WE BEATING COSTA RICA

Ince

Andrews

Guerra

Jed exactly how would you walk up to Carlos and tell ,him he get drop again  ::)
Doh mind dat fella nah boss, carlos is our hardest worker and he left him out the squad to field three defensive midfielders, and a fella who does always run down the wing and lose the ball like he have brain damage.   sttuueeeppsss.

pards, hear what. yorke cyah get no play in my starting eleven because he not game ready. second, i need my workhorse and dem in the mids who i know won't panic when dey have d rock in their half and could control d game with some nice passes and at the same time could go forward. third, pardner, dis 19 year old is way ahead of carlos edwards at this stage in his career, he could be a sub for hyland, but dis kid must start in my eleven, he is too talented to be left out.

he is a playmaker, he can pass d rock, he can shoot d rock, he can control d rock, and he will score on you, and he will rest a proper tackle in your arse. cyah say d same for your man, carlos. as for hector, see my previous comments in dat other post.

nuff said.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: May 31, 2009, 09:55:50 AM »
Dwight York joins Soca Warrior lineup for clash agaist Costa Rica

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/S43YUxFZIfI" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/S43YUxFZIfI</a>

Repairs to Dwight York stadium move ahead in preparation for TT vs Costa Rica

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/XOOANaH6MBw" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/XOOANaH6MBw</a>
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: May 31, 2009, 10:58:24 AM »
The Fearless One did a series of programmes last year on the state of the Stadium and there were promises and more promises to get it repaired.  Well thank God for this game at least its getting a face lift. 

"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: May 31, 2009, 11:01:04 AM »
See the speed that guy painting that fence lol ,he go take like 4 hours to paint that fence .TnT sweet oui .

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: May 31, 2009, 11:05:00 AM »
The Fearless One did a series of programmes last year on the state of the Stadium and there were promises and more promises to get it repaired.  Well thank God for this game at least its getting a face lift. 

is not Tobago stadium need fix alone nah, when i use to train in Larry Gomes they didnt even finish painting some places and it didnt have proper tiles on the ground. now bird making nest in the roof and stinking up the place. if more years pass by without fixing, them stadium might get like the once Famous Arima Veledrome, that doh even have a running track again.
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: May 31, 2009, 06:40:01 PM »
Dais what does worry mih about anything the Government build...the maintenance.  Is one of the main reasons ah skeptical about a thing like the rapid rail that need REAL maintenance or people will die....
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: May 31, 2009, 07:19:18 PM »
Dais what does worry mih about anything the Government build...the maintenance.  Is one of the main reasons ah skeptical about a thing like the rapid rail that need REAL maintenance or people will die....
yuh know. thats jobs right there they can creat by creating a maintainence program or company.

1]; } ?>