April 27, 2024, 04:46:42 AM

Author Topic: We like it so...(this is rel kicks)  (Read 1501 times)

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: May 21, 2009, 11:43:07 PM by Sando prince »

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: We like it so...(this is rel kicks)
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2009, 12:32:53 AM »
I really coulda do without seeing that!

BTW sando, what so kicksy bout that?? by the looks of it , that young lady was severely injured! if she was a trini yuh woulda been dogging that big stupid horse for jumping on ah young lady like that, but BC she's jamaican, yuh most favorite ppl , yuh conclude that it was some how humorous to behold.

that was one of the sickest sadest things i've ever seen, and ah only hope that the young lady was not severely injured or killed , BC i have daughters, sisters, nieces, female cousins, firends daughters etc. and i would be saddened to see them put their self in harms way like that.

this was truly sickening to behold, and the most extreme form on misogynism i've ever seen.             real negative. :puking: :puking: :cursing: :thumbsdown:

PS: it have some real sick young fellas out there yes!!
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

truetrini

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2009, 12:41:49 AM »

BTW sando, what so kicksy bout that??
by the looks of it , that young lady was severely injured! if she was a trini yuh woulda been dogging that big stupid horse for jumping on ah young lady like that, but BC she's jamaican, yuh most favorite ppl , yuh conclude that it was some how humorous to behold.

THE AMOUNT OF DOTISHNESS IN THAT VIDEO IS KICKSY TO ME!...ALSO DOES NOT SURPRISE ME..

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2009, 12:51:37 AM »
Yuh know ah had tuh come back and say more on this issue, somehow i just couldn't walk away or get over it.

but yuh know what's really puzzling is how did we go from picking up a young lady @ her home in front of her parents , asking them for their premission to take their daughter to a movie or a sunday evening walk in the park, after bringing her home safely, BC you were in charge of their daughter's safety,-------------------- too this!!!!

i not lying, this world has puched way beyond it's limits! i don't know where we going with all this negativity, but it seems to me like we're being stripped of all our  morals and human compassion.

why aren't parants being thorough anymore, why do we allow hollywood and mtv to rob our kids of their innocents.

that's why i don't let my yutes play certain video games , watch or listen to hip hop, mtv or even certain cartoons, bc i can't help but feel that particular fella used tuh watch a lot of cartoons, hence he feel he could jump on ah girl like he's hulk hogan and not feel that she wouldn't sustain any serious damages.

where are our young men learning to be so callous??!!
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2009, 12:55:05 AM »

BTW sando, what so kicksy bout that??
by the looks of it , that young lady was severely injured! if she was a trini yuh woulda been dogging that big stupid horse for jumping on ah young lady like that, but BC she's jamaican, yuh most favorite ppl , yuh conclude that it was some how humorous to behold.

THE AMOUNT OF DOTISHNESS IN THAT VIDEO IS KICKSY TO ME!...ALSO DOES NOT SURPRISE ME..
You're ah sick puppy my friend!!!  :shameonyou:

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2009, 06:12:57 AM »
if this is the video where the fella flip and land on a gyul neck and it break........i cyah watch that again nah.   :puking:
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2009, 10:16:16 AM »
i saw this video some weeks ago on another site and was trying to post it here but couldn't get the flash imbed to work..

the thread title was:

"Black people does depress me sometimes".

anytime i see these stupid jamaican passa passa videos it does really make me disgusted and shame for my race. honestly..

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2009, 11:09:59 AM »
Dis about sums it up for me

Ting is..i remember seeing on a blog a few years ago...some somalians or some african country selling hip hop wear in their native country..and the name of the store is "real niggaz." de man who was writing the blog say...de sad thing is..the only other example of black people they see in a mainstream way is the african americans they see in pop culture and ting..and....they think thats how dey supposed to be.

If yuh extrapolate dat to our suituation...passa passa which is decidedly jamaican.....could be seen as the manner all persons of caribbean origin might carry themselves. I remember seeing some others...gyal on mattress and man carrying she...and man jumping on de mattress and ting. Dem in trees...gyal rubbing up powdered soap in she box....all kinda madness.

Den yuh have movado who intro to a song is.."stop the violence and crime...breed a gyal and get a pickney to mind" So....yuh saw it necessary to live a criminal life to survive....and to stop dat yuh go bring a nex life in dis world and you done hardly likely to have proper means to provide for that chile?

It does depress me yes. Dahs wha people does do for fun? De dj was saying de gyal dead....at de very least she could be seriously injured....buh dahs allyuh kicks? I dunno nah. Probably i jus weird.
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

Offline pass(10trini)

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2009, 08:55:38 PM »
It look like that girl might have suffered from a broken spine I feel. It was some kind of bath tub she was laying in. They think the fella was dotish, what about the gyul? She willingly put she self in harms way. Which sane person will put themself in such a precarious position to be trampled on. :banginghead:
Stag is a man's beer-
Ah beer is ah carib
choose one

1]; } ?>