March 28, 2024, 02:38:33 AM

Author Topic: Gay man stabbed, castrated  (Read 1952 times)

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Gay man stabbed, castrated
« on: May 22, 2009, 06:34:43 AM »
Man’s genitals cut off
Published: 22 May 2009
http://guardian.co.tt/news/crime/2009/05/22/man-s-genitals-cut

A homosexual relationship gone awry is how police investigators are describing the killing of a 49-year-old man after his mutilated body was found in Morvant yesterday. Dave Holder, of Never Dirty, was found with multiple stab wounds, windpipe severed and his penis and testicles sliced off. Placed on the area of the missing private parts was a bloody knife, police said.

The genitalia, they said, were yet to be recovered. A relative who yesterday viewed the autopsy at the Forensic Science Centre in St James said there was also a large drawing on Holder’s chest. “Across the chest was a big white piece of paper...It had a moon and star on the paper and it look like it was in blood,” the relative said. Saying Holder did odd jobs like washing maxi taxis, she also admitted that he “smoked drugs.”

Holder, who was neither married nor had any children, lived in a house a stone’s throw from his sister’s. Saying she had no idea why someone would want to kill him and mutilate his body, his sister said, “He had friends staying with him. “Sometimes different ones come, they stay and then they go,” she said. According to the sister, before Holder’s body was found, just after 5 am, there was an argument at her brother’s house. “I hear some kind of struggling around 1 am, but I did not come outside,” she said.

“When I do look outside, I observe the back door open and he never sleep with it open so I went to check.” The sister said she found the body lying on the floor in the bedroom. “I did not have any problem with him...He come home, he go he way, he come back in the night and sleep,” she said. Police said before the killing, Holder and a man whom he knew for the past month had a heated argument.

They said they believed Holder ordered the man to leave his home.
Investigators said they also believed that Holder might have been attacked while asleep. Up to late yesterday, a team of officers from the Morvant CID, headed by ASP John Daniel, acting ASP David Abraham, Sgt Jacob, Cpls Davidson and Samuel, and PC Mitchel were searching for a suspect.
================================

Man stabbed, castrated
By RHONDOR DOWLAT Friday, May 22 2009
http://www.newsday.co.tt/news/0,100609.html

IN WHAT police have described as a particularly gruesome murder, a 49-year-old Morvant man was found dead by his sister during the early morning hours yesterday with his throat slit, several stabs to his chest and his penis cut off. A piece of paper on which a moon and star was drawn with the victim’s own blood, was found on the body.

According to a police report, at about 5.30 am, Dave Holder was found dead by one of his sisters who lives near his Springville, off Rosewood Avenue, Coconut Drive, Morvant home. The sister told police she heard a commotion coming from Holder’s home sometime around midnight but did not think anything of it. When she got up, later in the morning, she noticed a back door to Holder’s home wide open. After calling out his name and not getting any answer, the woman went into the house and found Holder’s body in a room. Speaking outside the Forensic Sciences Centre, the female relative who asked not to be identified, said her brother was accustomed to having several men come to his home to lime. One of them, recently moved into the house.

“I don’t know what the argument was about but at about 2 am I heard voices being raised. Then I heard a set of noise but I did not do anything about it. It was when I got up I noticed the back door open and I decided to go and check because I knew that something was wrong,” the sister said.

“I know he had a man staying there with him and they had a falling out and my brother asked the man to leave. I heard them struggling and quarrelling but I thought nothing of it. When I went into the house, I noticed blood all over and a paper over Dave’s body.”

Officers led by Ag ASP John Daniel and including Sgt Jacobs, Cpl Davidson, Cpl Samuels and investigating officer PC Mitchell of the Homicide Investigations Bureau visited the scene and retrieved a sharpened knife, believed to be the murder weapon.

Investigators said they believe Holder’s killing was linked to a “love dispute gone terribly
« Last Edit: May 22, 2009, 06:42:03 AM by Babalawo »

Offline Michael-j

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Gay man stabbed, castrated
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2009, 07:09:23 AM »
I don't know what's worse.....the heinous nature of this crime or the Guardian's attempt , once again, to sensationalize  the story. So what if the man is gay??..does it make this any less /more of a crime??
Come on  man..

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2009, 07:15:10 AM »
I don't know what's worse.....the heinous nature of this crime or the Guardian's attempt , once again, to sensationalize  the story. So what if the man is gay??..does it make this any less /more of a crime??
Come on  man..

How else dey go sell deh papers. Nobody under 60 does buy d Guardian
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2009, 10:37:15 AM »
Come on  man..

Allyuh schupid yes. Is it new to report what the possibly motive behind a killing was???

If they said it wasa drug-deal gone bad, would you have had a problem?

::) ::) ::)
www.westindiantube.com

Check it out - it real bad!

Offline Michael-j

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2009, 11:04:41 AM »
Come on  man..

Allyuh schupid yes. Is it new to report what the possibly motive behind a killing was???

Bredren...you see homosexuality as the motive??..If he was killed for being a homosexual then that's important info to include as it provides a probable motive  ...but he wasn't..The newsday report speculates that it may have been a "love dispute gone terribly wrong" ...that is the motive right there...a disgruntled lover....story done. they didn"t find it necessary to mention  the nature of that relationship ( homosexual or heterosexual) ...why did the guardian find it necessary??

And I don't have a problem if they said it was a drug deal gone bad...nothing wrong with that...If they said that the drug dealers were homos then that's a different story... ;D
« Last Edit: May 22, 2009, 11:19:50 AM by Michael-j »

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2009, 12:14:55 PM »
Come on  man..

Bredren...you see homosexuality as the motive??..If he was killed for being a homosexual then that's important info to include as it provides a probable motive  ...but he wasn't..The newsday report speculates that it may have been a "love dispute gone terribly wrong" ...that is the motive right there...a disgruntled lover....story done. they didn"t find it necessary to mention  the nature of that relationship ( homosexual or heterosexual) ...why did the guardian find it necessary??

And I don't have a problem if they said it was a drug deal gone bad...nothing wrong with that...If they said that the drug dealers were homos then that's a different story... ;D

Well I see no problem with them mentioning that he may have been in a homosexual relationship which resulted in his death.

Now everything is a conspiracy against gays.  ::)
www.westindiantube.com

Check it out - it real bad!

Offline zuluwarrior

• Hero Warrior
  • use your tongue to count your teeth
    • View Profile
    • http://pointalive.com
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2009, 12:57:52 PM »
The shim cut the dick off so shim could have it for shim self .
good things happening to good people: a good thing
good things happening to bad people: a bad thing
bad things happening to good people: a bad thing
bad things happening to bad people: a good thing

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2009, 01:00:44 PM »
wha
he takin it by ah Taxidermist or wha :devil: :devil:

din ah fella have he manhood removed by he lady fren recently
den what is that classified as then ???
« Last Edit: May 22, 2009, 01:06:33 PM by Werklmann »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2009, 01:30:55 PM »
wha
he takin it by ah Taxidermist or wha :devil: :devil:

Could you imagine that conversation?

Yeah, I have this er.. snake I need you to mount... er stuff.
Bitter is a supercalifragilistic tic-tac-pro

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2009, 05:27:21 PM »
Come on  man..

Well I see no problem with them mentioning that he may have been in a homosexual relationship which resulted in his death.

Now everything is a conspiracy against gays.  ::)

How dey eh know he bi or try 4 all I know and it is woman who find out he bi or try and cut it off. D homo angle is 2 sell papers.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

1]; } ?>