March 28, 2024, 11:42:55 AM

Author Topic: Escaped being robbed yesterday... but I am still victim  (Read 5182 times)

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
Re: Escaped being robbed yesterday... but I am still victim
« Reply #30 on: July 04, 2009, 09:48:20 PM »
ndwarika,
keep doin ya ting man
remember
People doh kick ah ded dog eh
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline verycute1

• Hero Warrior
  • Me Smash.. You Die
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 05, 2009, 02:55:00 PM »
Jeez! I really didn't think that my "little" facebook note would have gotten me to this point!
However, guys, gals... thanks for the support and feedback - even if negative.

Some things I'd like to clear up:
* I was born in a bit of a ghetto; spent a few critical years learning on the streets (didn't attend any school after Form 5), so the "middle class fella" and "upper class dude" really have no locus standi at this point
* Some of you may find my name familiar, so I'll remind you that after years of sheer determination, sweat, blood and tears, I managed to create and pursue a career as a journalist (print, radio and TV). This would further consolidate the fact that I did not foolishly and/or deliberately put myself in harm's way.
* Some of you folks may want to re-read my description of BOTH the scene, and the "yute". I did not make any ethnic identification... so if you have a prejudicial premise, please ponder that it was not promulgated by me.
* Please also re-read the details of the "conversation" which I had transcribed quite soon after the incident, so it's practically verbatim. The little ruffian didn't want to call Jerry Narace because his mother was dying. It was clearly an act of intimidation that backfired on his part; you might even want to call it "reverse profiling".

I could go on and on, but I'd just be regurgitating the chatter and mauvais langue that have been spewed people from all sides of their respective divides. :(

But thanks again, people.

Bless!

:beermug: :beermug: :beermug:

well written, a good read. 
One of these days I'm going to bust out the crystalline doomhammer and go positively orc on this town. Then they'll be sorry...

Read the lore, warlocks are mages that decided not to suck.

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 15, 2009, 09:46:28 AM »
ndwarika,
keep doin ya ting man
remember
People doh kick ah ded dog eh

Depends on the shoes they wearing...
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

1]; } ?>