April 18, 2024, 10:13:18 PM

Author Topic: Noel's Petrotrin exile continues  (Read 6442 times)

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Noel's Petrotrin exile continues
« on: May 25, 2009, 06:23:14 AM »
Noel's Petrotrin exile continues
By Lasana Liburd (T&T Express)

Versatile 33-year-old midfielder Trent Noel might be the most valuable player in the Digicel Pro League-he has the trophy and Daihatsu Sirion car to prove it-but he continues to resemble a spare part at the United Petrotrin football club.

Noel captained CLICO San Juan Jabloteh to the Pro League, Toyota Classic and Lucozade Big Six titles last season and was an unused substitute for Trinidad and Tobago's last two World Cup qualifiers. But Noel's prior accomplishments have not earned him any special favours with Petrotrin's new Brazilian coach Marcos Tinoco.

Noel has not worn Petrotrin colours in any of their three outings this season-the "Oilmen" won two and drew one of those fixtures-and Tinoco told the Express that the midfielder will remain in the reserves until he recognises who is the boss at the southern outfit.

"(Noel's) problem is regarding his commitment to our programme," said the 42-year-old former Tanzania and Cayman Islands coach. "We had some problems with Trent because he was disagreeing regarding tactical issues. And without discipline and respect we cannot achieve our goals.

"As long as he is not willing to accept the coach's decision and what I need from him, I cannot use him because he is not playing the tactical role I want."

Noel's contract with Jabloteh expired last December and he headed south. But after a pre-season clash with Tinoco, he unsuccessfully attempted to engineer a move to Joe Public earlier this month. Petrotrin refused to nullify their one-year contract with the player.

So far, Tinoco has used Devon Caseman, Kennedy Hinkson and Ghmyo Harper in central midfield, while 2006 World Cup midfielder Aurtis Whitley, who has returned from injury, was a late substitute in Saturday's 1-1 draw with Jabloteh.

The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
Re: Noel's Petrotrin exile continues
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2009, 06:59:32 AM »
Love de disciplined action by Marcos Tinoco.

Noel head like it swelling.

Make him ride Reserve.
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
  • Certant omnes sed non omnibus palma
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2009, 07:01:33 AM »
Like I say, too much Man rat in dat hole already. Trent Noel, Aurtis Whitley, Arnold Dwarika...they all like to be d main man on a side.
You either die the hero or live long enough to become the villain

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2009, 02:04:26 PM »
Love de disciplined action by Marcos Tinoco.

Noel head like it swelling.

Make him ride Reserve.

AGREE u eh kick a lime 4 me yet and u want 2 b traded.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2009, 04:14:47 AM »
Now yuh know why Noel never got the chance to play for T&T too much, seems his head bigger than  his shoe...

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2009, 05:16:45 AM »
Nah Sando...
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2009, 06:01:18 AM »
Now yuh know why Noel never got the chance to play for T&T too much, seems his head bigger than  his shoe...

The man come into the side as the MVP of the league and maybe the coach tell him he hadda play a stopper in order to accommodate Whitley and Dwarika and the man probably get vex and tell the coach, nah, nah it doh work so...and he get put in the dog house. The man have a right to kick up a fuss if when he was enticed into first signing because they tell him he will have an opportunity to play centremid and run d show instead of a defensive mid or something.

We doh know the full story so let we not judge people based on pictures and hearsay nah ppl.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2009, 07:59:41 AM »

The man come into the side as the MVP of the league and maybe the coach tell him he hadda play a stopper in order to accommodate Whitley and Dwarika and the man probably get vex and tell the coach, nah, nah it doh work so...and he get put in the dog house. The man have a right to kick up a fuss if when he was enticed into first signing because they tell him he will have an opportunity to play centremid and run d show instead of a defensive mid or something.

We doh know the full story so let we not judge people based on pictures and hearsay nah ppl.

He have a contract just like your JD does say any other related duties. He wuk is 2 play football. D duties eh 2 wuk in d refinery. If d coach feel u could keep. How much ah oui have d option to tell d boss nah me eh want to do x but y. I strayway bad and I cyah do dat.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Mad Scorpion a/k/a Big Bo$$

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2009, 08:20:29 AM »

He have a contract just like your JD does say any other related duties. He wuk is 2 play football. D duties eh 2 wuk in d refinery. If d coach feel u could keep. How much ah oui have d option to tell d boss nah me eh want to do x but y. I strayway bad and I cyah do dat.
you talkin rell shit as usual oui!  So a player of the year CM should be playing another role becuase the team went out and clog the position?  So if it is indeed the case you believe in Dwarika over Noel, Whitley over Noel in CM?  That make any flippin sense?  Some ah allyuh does be so quick to jump on ah wagon when allyuh see it it eh even funny.  Now all of ah sudden man could talk bout dis is why he does get leave out in the NT an all kinda shit.  Unless allyuh have specific details bout the man den doh talk shit in allyuh ass!!  Let the story unfold and then assess it but ah setta unecessary conclusions based on what?!!

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2009, 08:25:02 AM »

you talkin rell shit as usual oui!  So a player of the year CM should be playing another role becuase the team went out and clog the position?  So if it is indeed the case you believe in Dwarika over Noel, Whitley over Noel in CM?  That make any flippin sense?  Some ah allyuh does be so quick to jump on ah wagon when allyuh see it it eh even funny.  Now all of ah sudden man could talk bout dis is why he does get leave out in the NT an all kinda shit.  Unless allyuh have specific details bout the man den doh talk shit in allyuh ass!!  Let the story unfold and then assess it but ah setta unecessary conclusions based on what?!!

Hoss...while dem feelings from noel justified...de bottom line is....it eh wha he want..is wha de coach want him to play. If yuh doh like dat..den yuh cyar play. Players does be vex when dey forced to play outside dey roles...asharvain was saying he not a left winger...buh de bottom line is....if dahs where de coach want to put yuh...is he decison count.
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2009, 08:31:20 AM »

Hoss...while dem feelings from noel justified...de bottom line is....it eh wha he want..is wha de coach want him to play. If yuh doh like dat..den yuh cyar play. Players does be vex when dey forced to play outside dey roles...asharvain was saying he not a left winger...buh de bottom line is....if dahs where de coach want to put yuh...is he decison count.

I agree is not what he want but you must consider the possibility that he was led to believe that he would be the general on the pitch.  If he's lured into a contract with certain expectations whether stated or implied, those expectations must be met.  As said before we don't know details so therefore we should not jump to negative conclusions.  I see where he said he don't want to play for the coach, but there aren't any specifics as to the catalyst for the rift.  Respect isn't a one-way street, players have to respect their coaches but coaches also must respect their players.  These aren't children trying to get a bligh, these are adult men and they have to be treated as such.  At the end of the day if he refuse to play when called that is different, so far he hasn't refused to play has he?

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 26, 2009, 09:26:02 AM »

I agree, de coach is de boss and at the end of the day he makes the decissions, NOT the players, if the players fail because of the coaches tactics then de coach will get fired, not de players.

Noel have to listen.
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 26, 2009, 11:11:00 AM »
I agree, de coach is de boss and at the end of the day he makes the decissions, NOT the players, if the players fail because of the coaches tactics then de coach will get fired, not de players.

Noel have to listen.

Point taken, but Noel not "not listening". The man just went to a job, see he didn't like the job they ask him to do, fall out with the manager and realise that as long as he there, the manager and he going to have issues so he decide he looking for another job. Is not like the man say "fire bun all of allyuh" or gone all over the place bad talking the company and the people, he just trying to find another wuk cause he not comfortable in that work environment.

Look at it this way: The man was given an award as the best project manager in the country last year, he company had to cut costs so he went for another wuk as a project manager and when he get there he find he is a project assistant. He getting project manager money, but he know he wuk so he tell the manager "nah". And the manager say, you will do this job or you will not work here so he decide he not working there. Especially cause he know this is the most marketable he has or will ever be so he cah afford to waste 6months doing menial tasks and losing his skills.

I doh know Trent Noel personally and maybe he swell headed and maybe he's as ass but I just saying, doh jump to conclusions and judge the man too harshly cause it could have all kinda reasons that could justify why the man felt he had to talk to the coach about tactics. The coach didn't like that fact and since then he doh like Noel.
Maybe Noel do it in a Roy keane manner and cuss up Tinoco...but we doh know that. It coulda be a simple thing like "Coach, i have no left foot, let me play on the right or in the middle nah...tha's where i is look my best" and Tinoco coulda misunderstand and think he say "I not playing here nah, i too big for that" and get vex. We doh know!

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 26, 2009, 11:16:35 AM »

Noel have to listen.

Point taken, but Noel not "not listening". The man just went to a job, see he didn't like the job they ask him to do, fall out with the manager and realise that as long as he there, the manager and he going to have issues so he decide he looking for another job. Is not like the man say "fire bun all of allyuh" or gone all over the place bad talking the company and the people, he just trying to find another wuk cause he not comfortable in that work environment.

Look at it this way: The man was given an award as the best project manager in the country last year, he company had to cut costs so he went for another wuk as a project manager and when he get there he find he is a project assistant. He getting project manager money, but he know he wuk so he tell the manager "nah". And the manager say, you will do this job or you will not work here so he decide he not working there. Especially cause he know this is the most marketable he has or will ever be so he cah afford to waste 6months doing menial tasks and losing his skills.

I doh know Trent Noel personally and maybe he swell headed and maybe he's as ass but I just saying, doh jump to conclusions and judge the man too harshly cause it could have all kinda reasons that could justify why the man felt he had to talk to the coach about tactics. The coach didn't like that fact and since then he doh like Noel.
Maybe Noel do it in a Roy keane manner and cuss up Tinoco...but we doh know that. It coulda be a simple thing like "Coach, i have no left foot, let me play on the right or in the middle nah...tha's where i is look my best" and Tinoco coulda misunderstand and think he say "I not playing here nah, i too big for that" and get vex. We doh know!

Sense!  I kno de fella and da swell headed projection not even reasonable to apply to TN.  I like the example you used though, maybe the logic therein will apeal to the waggonists an dem who done ready to call him ah goat.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 26, 2009, 11:17:40 AM »
Did he sign a contract?

Is the contract sign as a player or Manager.

If as a player then he have to play wherever they tell him.

So who cyah understand dat tough but dat is how d real world operates. me eh have 2 know him I know HRM.

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 26, 2009, 11:38:31 AM »
Did he sign a contract?

So who cyah understand dat tough but dat is how d real world operates. me eh have 2 know him I know HRM.

Well if that was the case we woulda never reach Germany considering Stern refused to play midfield and was a key contributor throughout the campaign.  Should a player be discarded then because he knows his position and desires to play there.  Why take the MVP to move him around, wha kinda asshole logic is dat?  So if you get hired as a secretary your boss have a right if he feel like to tell yuh scrub de toilet ent?  level jackassness oui!

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 26, 2009, 11:40:31 AM »
Yes Ms HRM, we know he is a player and he supposed to play wherever the coach want but nothing wrong if a 33 year old player decide that he want to leave a job. I still not seeing where the man walk off the job and gone he way. He playing with the national team right now and he hoping the CEO intervene and allow him to leave since the season now start and he have a chance to go elsewhere. The man didn't move unprofessionally here. He still turning up for training but he hadda train with the reserves cause he and the coach had a disagreement. He must just suck that up and turn 34 playing in the reserves and try to prove himself to this coach? He could...but i just doh see the unprofessionalism aspect of it with him asking to leave.

In the wider world, a player hand in a transfer request and the manager could either say "No, rot in the reserves" or "Okay, we will tear up your contract cause u doh want to be here and we doh want no disgruntled players". Nothing wrong with that as far as I know.

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 26, 2009, 11:50:00 AM »
Yes Ms HRM, we know he is a player and he supposed to play wherever the coach want but nothing wrong if a 33 year old player decide that he want to leave a job. I still not seeing where the man walk off the job and gone he way. He playing with the national team right now and he hoping the CEO intervene and allow him to leave since the season now start and he have a chance to go elsewhere. The man didn't move unprofessionally here. He still turning up for training but he hadda train with the reserves cause he and the coach had a disagreement. He must just suck that up and turn 34 playing in the reserves and try to prove himself to this coach? He could...but i just doh see the unprofessionalism aspect of it with him asking to leave.

In the wider world, a player hand in a transfer request and the manager could either say "No, rot in the reserves" or "Okay, we will tear up your contract cause u doh want to be here and we doh want no disgruntled players". Nothing wrong with that as far as I know.

I want to know what the point ah da reserves thing really is.  There can be no positive outcome.  Noel isn't an undertalented overachiever that will realize "frig it I ha to work my way back up"  So the longer he is in reserves, the more disenchanted he becomes with the coach and the franchise overall.  Should injury occur to any of the players favored in the role he normaly plays, will the coach then promote him and have a possibly disgruntled, unconfident player in his first XI?  I understand the concept of "that is de coach" and all but a line has to be drawn.  At 33 years old the POTY have no right anywhere near a reserve team.  Tinoco pride will hurt him as a coach.  All of this and you really haven't heard much from noel about the situation.  And there are no rumblings that he has refused to play with the reserves or has been AWOL, so how he could be viewed negatively in this process without facts is beyond me.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 26, 2009, 12:02:04 PM »
Did he sign a contract?

Well if that was the case we woulda never reach Germany considering Stern refused to play midfield and was a key contributor throughout the campaign.  Should a player be discarded then because he knows his position and desires to play there.  Why take the MVP to move him around, wha kinda asshole logic is dat?  So if you get hired as a secretary your boss have a right if he feel like to tell yuh scrub de toilet ent?  level jackassness oui!

Defence or midfield still football. If d coach feel he cyah do d wuk in d defence he would not have put him there. I not surprise u bring in a toilet argument because what u postin belong there.

Offline fishs

• I believe in the stars in the dark night.
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 26, 2009, 12:04:50 PM »

Yuh must not make intelligible reponses to the likes of HRM all yuh doing is asking for more inane replies.
All of a sudden the man gone from hero to zero based on a Liburd sensational arcticle. Why Mr Liburd did not ask Trent what the scene was and even if the man's contract have a gag order , then saying that would have made it more balanced. Jumping all over the man when yuh only hear half the story is wajang attitude.
Ah want de woman on de bass

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 26, 2009, 12:07:17 PM »

In d wider world when u and yuh boss fall out they put in a corner and eh give yuh nutten to do.  Nobody say d man move unprofessional but niether did  d club they have a bona fida contract. Dat is legal and binding so he eh have a legal leg to stand on.

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 26, 2009, 01:32:40 PM »
Did he sign a contract?

Defence or midfield still football. If d coach feel he cyah do d wuk in d defence he would not have put him there. I not surprise u bring in a toilet argument because what u postin belong there.

Well if daiz de case your mouth and brain must be ah sceptic tank cause is ony shit you does add here.  Fuh somebody your age yuh does talk with the intelligence of my 4 year old son, and dat might be insulting him in de scheme of things.  Is either yuh truly lack intelligence or you is de most argumentative jackass to bless de planet.  Ah hope fuh your sake is because yuh schupid and eh kno no better doh.

Fishs and to think Liburd of all people is the source that being used against TN.  Ah kno yuh post was to Spidey but I go ha to hold back when dat clong respond.

Offline Fantastic

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 26, 2009, 01:42:38 PM »
We still have to understand that it is still a business and not slavery. Ah hope if Trent feel strongly enough about this he is also willing to deal with the consequences. Players really doh have much leverage in these contractual situations, but a POTY normally is given a lil more consideration than it seems here. While ah realize de need to adapt and show team spirit and sacrifice for your team at times, this kinda reeking of team not at all considering de damage dey doing to a player career at the worst possible time. Trust mih, ah was dey at 33 and is yuh last consideration as a player before de " old man " label kick in. Let we consider everything before we judge either de player or de team. Remember player does always get badtalk for showing no loyalty when dey leave, but if somebody better come along de team self push yuh out de door and it becomes just " a business decision "
Doh loss yuh head boss

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 26, 2009, 01:48:27 PM »
Did he sign a contract?

Well if daiz de case your mouth and brain must be ah sceptic tank cause is ony shit you does add here.  Fuh somebody your age yuh does talk with the intelligence of my 4 year old son, and dat might be insulting him in de scheme of things.  Is either yuh truly lack intelligence or you is de most argumentative jackass to bless de planet.  Ah hope fuh your sake is because yuh schupid and eh kno no better doh.

Fishs and to think Liburd of all people is the source that being used against TN.  Ah kno yuh post was to Spidey but I go ha to hold back when dat clong respond.

I sorry 4 your chile because what u could teach he as a fadder. All yuh does be here cussing Skeene how dey unprofessional but if d shoe on d other foot no problem. If it was in d EPL he could of pull dat stunt. If d club was wrong he woulda b demanding a hearing b4 Players status committe. So Trent is yuh pardner so is ok for he to take money from Petrotrin and then ups and want to go Joe Public. What Petrotrin get in return?

Tell yuh friend next time he signing a contract he must include what position he want to play.

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 26, 2009, 01:55:23 PM »
I sorry 4 your chile because what u could teach he as a fadder. All yuh does be here cussing Skeene how dey unprofessional but if d shoe on d other foot no problem. If it was in d EPL he could of pull dat stunt. If d club was wrong he woulda b demanding a hearing b4 Players status committe. So Trent is yuh pardner so is ok for he to take money from Petrotrin and then ups and want to go Joe Public. What Petrotrin get in return?

Tell yuh friend next time he signing a contract he must include what position he want to play.

You must be illiterate oui.  I eh cuss de club nor coach yet as I have stated I have no factual information, much like most who talkin dey shit (you included).  If you for one minute belive that Noel signed a contract fresh of being voted MVP/ POTY with the understanding that he would be playing another position/ role outside of the one he won accolades for then it have nothing I can say to you.  Up to this point there is no stated information that Noel has refused to play so I not sure what yuh angle is with this "what UP getting in return" shit.  They choose what they do with him and he has complied thus far.  As a result of the direction it has gone he has asked that his contract be nullified so as to allow him to play on the level where he belongs.  Not sure what exactly about that rubs you wrong.  Maybe Skeene or Tinoco musse bullin yuh so yuh feel the need to paint the player negatively, who knows.  Yuh must have ah angle doh, yuh cah be so brazenly ridiculous.  I refuse to believe dat!

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 26, 2009, 01:59:04 PM »

You must be illiterate oui.  I eh cuss de club nor coach yet as I have stated I have no factual information, much like most who talkin dey shit (you included).  If you for one minute belive that Noel signed a contract fresh of being voted MVP/ POTY with the understanding that he would be playing another position/ role outside of the one he won accolades for then it have nothing I can say to you.  Up to this point there is no stated information that Noel has refused to play so I not sure what yuh angle is with this "what UP getting in return" shit.  They choose what they do with him and he has complied thus far.  As a result of the direction it has gone he has asked that his contract be nullified so as to allow him to play on the level where he belongs.  Not sure what exactly about that rubs you wrong.  Maybe Skeene or Tinoco musse bullin yuh so yuh feel the need to paint the player negatively, who knows.  Yuh must have ah angle doh, yuh cah be so brazenly ridiculous.  I refuse to believe dat!

Well because I eh come here and quote how much money he sign d contract for eh mean I eh have factual information. As 4 what Skeene doing or not doing u will neva have any opportunity.

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 26, 2009, 02:04:02 PM »

Well because I eh come here and quote how much money he sign d contract for eh mean I eh have factual information. As 4 what Skeene doing or not doing u will neva have any opportunity.

Gyul you could look like de bess ting ever de annoyance factor alone would make me shoot you, so rest assured I wouldn't even want ah free ride :rotfl:

Tanx fuh dat yuh make meh laugh fuh real, lmao yuh good oui! Bout "neva have any opportunity" :rotfl: Well YES!!!

BTW if dem so scupid to sign he fuh mucho dollars and squander his talents in reserve den dem is asshole fuh real.  But daiz only if as I eh privy to de value ah he contract.

Oh an  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: @ dat jackassness you write lol

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 26, 2009, 02:28:13 PM »

Gyul you could look like de bess ting ever de annoyance factor alone would make me shoot you, so rest assured I wouldn't even want ah free ride :rotfl:

Tanx fuh dat yuh make meh laugh fuh real, lmao yuh good oui! Bout "neva have any opportunity" :rotfl: Well YES!!!

BTW if dem so scupid to sign he fuh mucho dollars and squander his talents in reserve den dem is asshole fuh real.  But daiz only if as I eh privy to de value ah he contract.

Oh an  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: @ dat jackassness you write lol

Well since u talkin I say u sure u know what d man sign but yuh callin peeps out for callin he a goat. U is d goat herder.

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 26, 2009, 02:34:40 PM »
Well since u talkin I say u sure u know what d man sign but yuh callin peeps out for callin he a goat. U is d goat herder.

Like you get ah extra dose ah schupid before yuh born oui cause I fail to see what knowing his salary have to do with anything.  Skeene musse wuk yuh proper lass night cause yuh stay callin TN ah goat without no more info than what liburd offer.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 26, 2009, 02:45:17 PM »

Like you get ah extra dose ah schupid before yuh born oui cause I fail to see what knowing his salary have to do with anything.  Skeene musse wuk yuh proper lass night cause yuh stay callin TN ah goat without no more info than what liburd offer.

You know all the info I have is what Lasana offer. What else yuh know? Because all yuh does come hear spew all yuh trash all yuh have all d information in d world. What I know like so many peeps around hear dey pee wee brain in they pants because once anybody disagree wit all yuh is cuss and carry own. No kind of sensible discourse. Yuh disagree so yuh does cuss and talk bout who bullin who. Excellent discourse for a man who claims to be a fadder. The level of maturity is excellent I am sure your son is delighted to know that such an intellect is his fadder. Please feel free to bookmark this post so he can be Optimus Prime Jnr and continue the family tradition and post such thought provoking insight like u.   

1]; } ?>