March 28, 2024, 09:37:42 AM

Author Topic: Noel's Petrotrin exile continues  (Read 6380 times)

Offline Mad Scorpion a/k/a Big Bo$$

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
Re: Noel's Petrotrin exile continues
« Reply #30 on: May 26, 2009, 02:48:58 PM »
You know all the info I have is what Lasana offer. What else yuh know? Because all yuh does come hear spew all yuh trash all yuh have all d information in d world. What I know like so many peeps around hear dey pee wee brain in they pants because once anybody disagree wit all yuh is cuss and carry own. No kind of sensible discourse. Yuh disagree so yuh does cuss and talk bout who bullin who. Excellent discourse for a man who claims to be a fadder. The level of maturity is excellent I am sure your son is delighted to know that such an intellect is his fadder. Please feel free to bookmark this post so he can be Optimus Prime Jnr and continue the family tradition and post such thought provoking insight like u.   

All ah dat an yuh is still ah fackin imps.  Internet liefe and real life ha nutten to do with onanother yuh blasted clong!!

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 26, 2009, 02:54:45 PM »
You know all the info I have is what Lasana offer. What else yuh know? Because all yuh does come hear spew all yuh trash all yuh have all d information in d world. What I know like so many peeps around hear dey pee wee brain in they pants because once anybody disagree wit all yuh is cuss and carry own. No kind of sensible discourse. Yuh disagree so yuh does cuss and talk bout who bullin who. Excellent discourse for a man who claims to be a fadder. The level of maturity is excellent I am sure your son is delighted to know that such an intellect is his fadder. Please feel free to bookmark this post so he can be Optimus Prime Jnr and continue the family tradition and post such thought provoking insight like u.   

All ah dat an yuh is still ah fackin imps.  Internet liefe and real life ha nutten to do with onanother yuh blasted clong!!

Really tell d employers who checkin peeps My space and face book page b4 they offer dem wuk that they is a clown. Not surprise yuh still operating in d stone age dat statement confirms it you are the goat herder supreme. 22% Of Employers Check Your Facebook Profile When They’re Looking To Hire You. That's It? CareerBuilder ran a survey of hiring managers and found out that just 22% of them are checking MySpace and Facebook to see if their prospective employees are drinking too much, doing drugs, trashing former employers, or letting out trade secrets on their profiles -- up from 11% two years ago.

So leh we hope your employer doh check here because dey would say did I hire this FOOLLLLLLLLL
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 26, 2009, 03:09:30 PM »

Really tell d employers who checkin peeps My space and face book page b4 they offer dem wuk that they is a clown. Not surprise yuh still operating in d stone age dat statement confirms it you are the goat herder supreme. 22% Of Employers Check Your Facebook Profile When They’re Looking To Hire You. That's It? CareerBuilder ran a survey of hiring managers and found out that just 22% of them are checking MySpace and Facebook to see if their prospective employees are drinking too much, doing drugs, trashing former employers, or letting out trade secrets on their profiles -- up from 11% two years ago.

So leh we hope your employer doh check here because dey would say did I hire this FOOLLLLLLLLL

The more you post and attempt to branch off into a smarter character, the more schupid yuh begin to look.  If you or anybody else schupid enough and want to put yuh whole life on dem ting who fault is dat?  Stone age my ass!!  My life isn't facebook and dem ting so it bothers me none what employer or anybody else do.  See the smart ones have aliases, de dum dums an dem using their true identity.  But I am sure I am preching to the choir since you so smart and probably know and practice it.  Like ah said before yuh is ah fackin imps!! 

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 26, 2009, 03:12:46 PM »

The more you post and attempt to branch off into a smarter character, the more schupid yuh begin to look.  If you or anybody else schupid enough and want to put yuh whole life on dem ting who fault is dat?  Stone age my ass!!  My life isn't facebook and dem ting so it bothers me none what employer or anybody else do.  See the smart ones have aliases, de dum dums an dem using their true identity.  But I am sure I am preching to the choir since you so smart and probably know and practice it.  Like ah said before yuh is ah fackin imps!! 

I quote Internet liefe and real life ha nutten to do with onanother. Who type dem words? As Shaggy say it wasn't me.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 26, 2009, 03:14:25 PM »

I quote Internet liefe and real life ha nutten to do with onanother. Who type dem words? As Shaggy say it wasn't me.

Let me modify it den, My internet life and real life do not cross.  Is that better imps?

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 26, 2009, 03:18:47 PM »

Let me modify it den, My internet life and real life do not cross.  Is that better imps?

Dat ship have already sail. U eh know who know yuh identify once u on cyber space peeps go know d idiot that u are. I guess d email on yuh personal information page is yuh twin own.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2009, 03:20:30 PM by weary1969 »

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 26, 2009, 03:37:14 PM »
Dat ship have already sail. U eh know who know yuh identify once u on cyber space peeps go know d idiot that u are. I guess d email on yuh personal information page is yuh twin own.

Well good luck to my employer and you and anyone else seeking a link between my real name and my over 20 emails all in different names

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 26, 2009, 03:39:18 PM »

Well good luck to my employer and you and anyone else seeking a link between my real name and my over 20 emails all in different names

Or is multiple personality u suffering from. Gr8 because 1 person cyah b so dotish that says alot.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 26, 2009, 03:50:20 PM »
Or is multiple personality u suffering from. Gr8 because 1 person cyah b so dotish that says alot.

Yeah yuh predictable cont, yuh chupid angle get shut dong an yuh ha no recourse.  At least I have ah excuse, your stupidity is de stuff of legends :devil:

Brudder continue 2 cuss but d fact is 20 or 200 emails if dem tech guru want to find out yuh identity u go b found out. U special  u special u special oh wise 1. U are the only individual on cyber space that cannot be identified. U never attend any game so nobody knows what you look like. So nobody cyah link yuh 2 nutten. Nobody eh know who u are so nobody cyah tell yuh employer that u are a nasty vile fool who batting for a player and he eh know d story but know that I eh have d facts.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 26, 2009, 03:57:13 PM »

Yeah yuh predictable cont, yuh chupid angle get shut dong an yuh ha no recourse.  At least I have ah excuse, your stupidity is de stuff of legends :devil:

Brudder continue 2 cuss but d fact is 20 or 200 emails if dem tech guru want to find out yuh identity u go b found out. U special  u special u special oh wise 1. U are the only individual on cyber space that cannot be identified. U never attend any game so nobody knows what you look like. So nobody cyah link yuh 2 nutten. Nobody eh know who u are so nobody cyah tell yuh employer that u are a nasty vile fool who batting for a player and he eh know d story but know that I eh have d facts.

Yeah because you know exactly what I do and what I know right?  Schupid cont like yuh!

I never claim to know anyting bout except dat u must cuss in every sentence u type. U say that I made my judgments about d MVP based on what Lasana wrote. U claim u know bout me.

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 26, 2009, 04:02:45 PM »
I never claim to know anyting bout except dat u must cuss in every sentence u type. U say that I made my judgments about d MVP based on what Lasana wrote. U claim u know bout me.

Ah kno yuh is ah fackin imps, nutten more I need to know.  Ah go leave yuh with dat doh cause ah know yuh boring life require yuh get de last word.  Hey why yuh eh geh one ah yuh tech gurus to figure out who I am jus as ah test project

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 26, 2009, 04:08:24 PM »

Ah kno yuh is ah fackin imps, nutten more I need to know.  Ah go leave yuh with dat doh cause ah know yuh boring life require yuh get de last word.  Hey why yuh eh geh one ah yuh tech gurus to figure out who I am jus as ah test project

My tech buddies eh go have time to waste time on an imps like u. I will get the 1st 2nd and 3rd word. U just like a typical manicou in dis site. Cuss cuss and more cuss when peeps show u up 2 b a fool is more cuss. So I am an imps I will not be able to work 2morr. I am so distraught.

What I do know is if all yuh so petty on a fan site how pathethic u and yuh manicou friends are in real life. So no need to idetify d manicou. A manicou is a manicou is a manicou.

Offline Jay10

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 26, 2009, 04:19:52 PM »
oh goshh easy nuh prime...now d whole world kno u ignant n chupid... :beermug:

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 26, 2009, 04:46:49 PM »
stay strong Trent
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 27, 2009, 09:00:33 AM »

Really?  Why, because the whole world knows me personally offline or is because the whole world does be on SW.net?  Do you realize how stupid what you expressed really is? You only lucky I geh warn oui :rotfl:

Weary do not address me, if you going to complain about being abused then leave me alone with your incessant negative nonsense.  Yuh cah play mas and fraid powder.  You want to give talk and call names then do it and take what you get.  But if you are going to lodge complaints with the moderators then you should not address me or anyone else who may retort with the same ngativity that you exude on this site.  Thanks and good day.

Offline Jay10

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: May 27, 2009, 09:17:44 AM »

Really?  Why, because the whole world knows me personally offline or is because the whole world does be on SW.net?  Do you realize how stupid what you expressed really is? You only lucky I geh warn oui :rotfl:

Weary do not address me, if you going to complain about being abused then leave me alone with your incessant negative nonsense.  Yuh cah play mas and fraid powder.  You want to give talk and call names then do it and take what you get.  But if you are going to lodge complaints with the moderators then you should not address me or anyone else who may retort with the same ngativity that you exude on this site.  Thanks and good day.

word

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 27, 2009, 05:43:29 PM »

My idiot posters list has just added a new member. I must have been the only person who agreed wit Lasana's article Sando/Sam/ Spidey agree b4 me but yet u attacked me and was offensive 2 me.  Bourbon disagree wit Noel yuh eh tell he bullin Skeene. I realize d manicou on dis site luv 2 jump down my throat.A woman not suppose to have an opinion. But I dont take crap from nobody. So if you want to appear to be a pathetic buffon go ahead. As 2 complainin 2 d moderators u know that just as u know that I buy Lasana version. I simply indicated that my idiot posters list gained a new member. Dat is a complain where u sit then I ALSO COMPLAINT TO OTHER POSTERS BECAUSE THEY WERE TOLD D SAME TING.

Offline Israel

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 27, 2009, 06:07:12 PM »
Well u can look at this scenario in both ways......Players are accustomed to playing a certain position for a number of years and if the are asked to play out of position when in their prime, they for the most part may not like the idea. Some players play out of position and some choose not to. Gallas is a natural CB but his last season and a half at Chelsea he was asked to play as a LB, he played it but then he got tired of it and demanded he go to a new club unless he can play as a CB. Rivaldo is another player who refused to play on the left and was put on the bench by Van Gaal. Players on the other hand like Henry who complained on playing on the left but eventually came around because he wants to play.......Also I think that Trent is on the wrong side of 30 and he has a 1yr contract. maybe he knows that playing another position may not be good for his trade value......and we dont know under what circumstances as to why he was put in the dog house and this is no reason to say this is why he didnt play for the national team. No need to attack a man's character like that. So Darryl roberts in the dog house for the national team, does that mean he swell headed too?
If a rasta in a coma, is he still conscious?

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 27, 2009, 06:20:03 PM »
Well u can look at this scenario in both ways......Players are accustomed to playing a certain position for a number of years and if the are asked to play out of position when in their prime, they for the most part may not like the idea. Some players play out of position and some choose not to. Gallas is a natural CB but his last season and a half at Chelsea he was asked to play as a LB, he played it but then he got tired of it and demanded he go to a new club unless he can play as a CB. Rivaldo is another player who refused to play on the left and was put on the bench by Van Gaal. Players on the other hand like Henry who complained on playing on the left but eventually came around because he wants to play.......Also I think that Trent is on the wrong side of 30 and he has a 1yr contract. maybe he knows that playing another position may not be good for his trade value......and we dont know under what circumstances as to why he was put in the dog house and this is no reason to say this is why he didnt play for the national team. No need to attack a man's character like that. So Darryl roberts in the dog house for the national team, does that mean he swell headed too?

APPLES and ORANGES. Roberts question d coach 4 playin him in his opinion out of position. About now if dey call him 2 keep he go b doin cartwheels.

1]; } ?>