April 28, 2024, 05:35:09 PM

Author Topic: No Stern  (Read 13086 times)

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
  • TnT ALL TIME GREATEST GOAL SCORER chase dem Jesse
    • View Profile
    • http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/graphics/gallery/football/facup2006/fourthround/upixcup9.jpg
No Stern
« on: May 27, 2009, 07:18:35 AM »
#14 may be out this next game as he has a pinch nerve in his back that  has kept him limited at training most recently .He has been doing everything to try and get over this but is in much pain on the pitch . Under some pain killers he may be able to play bit den again he is outta contract and has his future to think about and doing more damage may only hinder any chance of signing with any club .He is gutted by this as he always puts his country first but now in the twighlight of his career and looking for a new contract he has to really consider his options .
IMO the kinda of disrespeck he get from the TNT public I think he shud concentrate
on his own career now . I'm not saying he shud retire from Intl ball but right now he shud be think about #14 and not TnT but den again anyone that has followed Stern's Intl career knows he will want to put his country first play and worry about his personal situations after .
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline ProudTrinbagonian

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: No Stern
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2009, 07:25:32 AM »
hope he gets better, but maybe it's time for him to step down and thus he could focus on his career.  We have a plethora of strikers but we love the familiarity of yore.  Anyway get better Stern. 
whey boy!

Offline FireBrand

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2009, 07:31:25 AM »
Speedy recovery and all the best Legend 14!
Warrior Nation Member At Large

Offline g

• mr greggle71
  • Hero Warrior
  • semi match fit
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2009, 07:35:56 AM »
Trust me, even the naysers feeling a little uneasy about this.

Hopefully #14 could still play some part
Soca Warriors, the pride of a nation

Offline futbolfan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2009, 07:40:23 AM »
This maybe a blessing in disguise. It forces the other strikers to step up and #14 can concentrate on his club career. Thanks for the press release berris and good luck to #14. :beermug: :beermug: :beermug:
The darkest hour is just before the dawn.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2009, 07:41:54 AM »
that explains alot then, thanks for d news
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
  • Certant omnes sed non omnibus palma
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2009, 07:45:37 AM »
I hope he doh force to get fit for next week. I rather he take his time and come back 100% and scoring goals again. He need to get fit and firing
You either die the hero or live long enough to become the villain

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2009, 08:27:21 AM »
Hard luck Stern. Get well soon.
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline noize

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2009, 08:34:20 AM »
 :) Being I'm not a huge Stern fan that is still bad news ...good luck man nobody wants to hear that type of news ...speedy recovery and get a new contract....big up!!

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2009, 08:39:28 AM »
Hard luck. Speedy Recovery. I think Henry had dis last season. Look how he is now.
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline noize

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2009, 08:42:58 AM »
 ::) So does that open the door for Glen and Roberts  ???

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 27, 2009, 08:46:08 AM »

roberts yeah right ... he is discarded
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline NUFF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 27, 2009, 09:24:27 AM »

I would like to hear the explanation as to why Roberts cyah get ah call up?  It seems that his reward for helping us get into the semifinal round is to be banished from the national team.

Why Glen get dropped is another mystery.

Offline Mad Scorpion a/k/a Big Bo$$

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 27, 2009, 09:40:34 AM »

I would like to hear the explanation as to why Roberts cyah get ah call up?  It seems that his reward for helping us get into the semifinal round is to be banished from the national team.

I suspect Roberts is not a favorite of the TTFF which is why he is so often excluded from the roster.  Had he been a favorite he would be on every team like these below.

Leon
Bleeder
Daniel
A. Edwards
M. Hislop
K. Thomas

Offline g

• mr greggle71
  • Hero Warrior
  • semi match fit
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 27, 2009, 10:01:21 AM »

Glen will be part of the squad for the two games, because its the MLS season he will not be able to join the rest of the squad until the FIFA stipulated 5 days before the game Avery as well
Soca Warriors, the pride of a nation

Offline TRUwarrior

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2009, 10:05:08 AM »
Aye!! Stern feel he bright!! fakin ah injury tuh duck d training in d hot sun....3 days before the game...come bet he good tuh go :rotfl:

Offline noize

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 27, 2009, 10:13:41 AM »
 ;D good to know that Glen and Avery didnt get left out...I would love to see Glen on the field he has stepped up in our past friendlies and I think deserves ah chance on the field!!

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 27, 2009, 10:14:00 AM »
terrible news..Hope he get well soon, cause then he has to re-train and do the trials etc...besides we need everybody ready at any time...still don't fight it Mr John, out of Club, back injuries can be relatively long-term, all the best

Offline ann3boys

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 27, 2009, 10:19:38 AM »
well he should really take the time to heal, because nerve damage is really painful and the best remedy is rest
tough luck Stern ...TT will wait on you ;D to be fit

Offline kiffysmooth

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 27, 2009, 10:34:22 AM »
I pinch mine in December and is pain up till dis day....And when it really act up yuh does cyah even walk and ting.  And worst yet, de nerve does connect to yuh leg and is pain in yuh leg too.  Christmas when it did happen to me, I try playing with it and ah fall straight to grass and couldn't move....balling and crying.  Ah had to go to de hospital and dey inject pain killer in meh for about 3 hours (some kinda slow clear liquid dat dey hook up like drips).....So in odder words, if I was Stern, I would put on a shirt and tie and watch de game from de technical staff bench

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 27, 2009, 10:40:34 AM »
I pinch mine in December and is pain up till dis day....And when it really act up yuh does cyah even walk and ting.  And worst yet, de nerve does connect to yuh leg and is pain in yuh leg too.  Christmas when it did happen to me, I try playing with it and ah fall straight to grass and couldn't move....balling and crying.  Ah had to go to de hospital and dey inject pain killer in meh for about 3 hours (some kinda slow clear liquid dat dey hook up like drips).....So in odder words, if I was Stern, I would put on a shirt and tie and watch de game from de technical staff bench

Sorry to hear kiffy.  Did that happen in Hungary or wit Cali?  ;D
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline Mad Scorpion a/k/a Big Bo$$

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 27, 2009, 10:40:54 AM »

I only hope he can recover at some point.  It ha man go make light ah dis because deh eh fancy Stern, but back issues eh no joke nah.  I wish SJ the best of luck in his recovery.

Berris Tell yuh boy to take it easy and doh worry about the Warriors.  This is an opportunity for the other forwards to step up and deliver.  If they don't it might help serve as a reminder as to why SJ is so important.  If they do then SJ can take his time with his recovery feeling secure that we have capable production up front.

Offline jai john

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 27, 2009, 11:00:17 AM »
from de clip I saw on training ...samuel was limping, stern was jogging and andrews was looking at and holding his knees after making ah pass . Also the pace of dem sessions made me feel I coudda get ah small ting muhself ..when we add to dat captain Dwight, who eh playing competitively ...waayyyy..
 Watch out Costa Rica !!

Offline kiffysmooth

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 27, 2009, 11:00:59 AM »

Sorry to hear kiffy.  Did that happen in Hungary or wit Cali?  ;D

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaah    Palos, all yuh doh stop nah

Offline jai john

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 27, 2009, 11:01:24 AM »
from de clip I saw on training ...samuel was limping, stern was jogging and andrews was looking at and holding his knees after making ah pass . Also the pace of dem sessions made me feel I coudda get ah small ting muhself ..when we add to dat captain Dwight, who eh playing competitively ...waayyyy..
 Watch out Costa Rica !!

Offline 7 blessings

• Lion II Zion
  • Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 27, 2009, 11:10:37 AM »
my first reaction when i saw the headin of this post was.... :wavetowel: :justkidding: :applause: :salute: but readin the details of the reason behind his possible exclusion...i can find little cause to celebrate...i wish u a full recovery Stern...u have been a great servant of T&T football for a while i in no way would i be glad to see u injured, or clubless....get well soon 14
Jesus Christ died for us....now it's time for us to Live for Him

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 27, 2009, 11:36:37 AM »
keep going Stern
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 27, 2009, 11:47:14 AM »
The ting is...i doh think a pinched nerve could have surgery done on it. Is just therapy and treatment. I dunno if somebody could correct me if i wrong.
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 27, 2009, 12:20:37 PM »
Stern boi, nuff ah dem here does fight yuh down sah. Yuh know is 2 people and just a few other members here fuh sure, dat really have yuh side, show yuh much love and appreciation even when yuh going through a bad spell, is Berris and yuh boi Supa. My breddah nuff said, quick recovery and nuff blessings my yute. The people dat just come on de forum, sign up and just start tuh run all yuh mouth. Well hear meh nah, in case all yuh doh know, when Stern is on top of his game, he doh need tuh start or play a full game tuh bury one or a couple, is just a few minutes and den it's ah rap after dat, member meh told all yuh so. Yuh doubt meh, de Mods and dem blessed us wid every thing here, as far we football history, use yuh mouse and do some clicking, view, read and have yuh own opinion, doh just jump on de Hate Stern Wagon .HIGHLY BLESSED.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2009, 12:33:39 PM by SUPA »
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Money doh change we, we are de money changer. But fool if yuh dis, it will surely be danger. Large up de Enterprise and Alliance every time. KROSS KROSS.

Offline Madd Ras#13

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 27, 2009, 12:21:46 PM »
which yuh ah speady recovery boss...get well soon n start back bussin de net fuh tnt
all dat is necessary is necessary

1]; } ?>