March 29, 2024, 01:14:47 AM

Author Topic: No Stern  (Read 12975 times)

Offline rippin

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: No Stern
« Reply #30 on: May 27, 2009, 01:07:36 PM »
Somebody tell him go by Blacks in Curepe. Drop off by Corky's bar and ask for Blacks. He go be good to go same evening.
Genius is one per cent inspiration, ninety-nine per cent perspiration. (Thomas A. Edison )

truetrini

« Reply #31 on: May 27, 2009, 02:12:40 PM »
Berris, I jes get ah call from Real Madrid trying to verify if Stern really injured as oyu say.  Dey say dey interested in him and want to sign him on ah one year deal, but now???????????

Dey say dey going after Birchall.

yuh spoil de man chances, yuh know clubs does read dese posts and dem..steups.....

Offline Socafan

• Hero Warrior
  • Sweet sweet T&T.Oh how ah luvup mi Country
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 27, 2009, 02:49:40 PM »
When Latas and Yorke was playing they is starboy and could only represent for the "big games", when they did feel is we need dem and not the other way around and only coming for some games, Stern my boy yuh was dey right through; and yuh deliver all these years. Thanks fuh representing pardnuh. A few of those goals were truly spectacular.

Pardnuh as ah man say, throw on ah suit and tie and look out for #14 right now. Trust mih, if yuh eh treat that pinched nerve shit properly it does stay with yuh fuh life.

Look out for yuhself right now. I eh go be mad at yuh.
Two islands are better than one.

truetrini

« Reply #33 on: May 27, 2009, 02:53:05 PM »
When Latas and Yorke was playing they is starboy and could only represent for the "big games", when they did feel is we need dem and not the other way around and only coming for some games, Stern my boy yuh was dey right through; and yuh deliver all these years. Thanks fuh representing pardnuh. A few of those goals were truly spectacular.

Pardnuh as ah man say, throw on ah suit and tie and look out for #14 right now. Trust mih, if yuh eh treat that pinched nerve shit properly it does stay with yuh fuh life.

Look out for yuhself right now. I eh go be mad at yuh.
  breds latas used to fly in for useless games too, doh be sacrilegious now, is true he and Yorke quit on we, but doh blaspheme nah 

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 27, 2009, 05:17:33 PM »
I pinch mine in December and is pain up till dis day....And when it really act up yuh does cyah even walk and ting.  And worst yet, de nerve does connect to yuh leg and is pain in yuh leg too.  Christmas when it did happen to me, I try playing with it and ah fall straight to grass and couldn't move....balling and crying.  Ah had to go to de hospital and dey inject pain killer in meh for about 3 hours (some kinda slow clear liquid dat dey hook up like drips).....So in odder words, if I was Stern, I would put on a shirt and tie and watch de game from de technical staff bench

Sorry to hear kiffy.  Did that happen in Hungary or wit Cali?  ;D

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 27, 2009, 05:19:51 PM »
GET  WELL ASAP
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 27, 2009, 05:21:06 PM »
he's ah shithound

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
  • TnT ALL TIME GREATEST GOAL SCORER chase dem Jesse
    • View Profile
    • http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/graphics/gallery/football/facup2006/fourthround/upixcup9.jpg
« Reply #37 on: May 27, 2009, 06:52:14 PM »
Berris, I jes get ah call from Real Madrid trying to verify if Stern really injured as oyu say.  Dey say dey interested in him and want to sign him on ah one year deal, but now???????????

yuh spoil de man chances, yuh know clubs does read dese posts and dem..steups.....

Yuh eh see dey shud lock up man like all yuh and trow wey de facking key fuh spreading bad news , it was Barcelona who was interested and not RM and is Spann dey now after and not Birchall,get yuh blasted facts straight nah man .
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
  • TnT ALL TIME GREATEST GOAL SCORER chase dem Jesse
    • View Profile
    • http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/graphics/gallery/football/facup2006/fourthround/upixcup9.jpg
« Reply #38 on: May 27, 2009, 06:53:09 PM »
he's ah shithound

n you is ah cont.
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

truetrini

« Reply #39 on: May 27, 2009, 07:44:34 PM »

Offline Preacher

• We doh smoke or drink or pop pills. When we light the mic is strickly jess skills
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 27, 2009, 08:23:48 PM »
Stern coming back and scoring!!!!
In Everything give thanks for this is the will of God concerning you.

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 27, 2009, 09:36:34 PM »
yea BABA,,,de best tnt shithound ever...
what that make the other tnt strikers then ??..talented ??..tell meh

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 27, 2009, 10:31:47 PM »
Kiffy,

As you had the injury, what did you do to fix it after coming out the hospital?

How long till yuh was back to 70%

I asking to see if there is a chance for #14 to play.

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline kiffysmooth

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 27, 2009, 10:39:45 PM »
Touches it take bout 4 weeks to be feeling okay again...meaning ah could ah bend dong and sweep up dust with a dustpan without crinching.....However, ah was still taking cataflan and tramaceut pain killas.  De only cure for dis is constant visits to de chiropractor so dat dey could readjust de natural curvature of de spine....and I doh have dah kinda paper...and meh insurance kicksy...but Stern could get dat handle.........but nevertheless, if he nerve pinch, consider him out of this encounter

Offline verycute1

• Hero Warrior
  • Me Smash.. You Die
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 27, 2009, 11:40:59 PM »
The ting is...i doh think a pinched nerve could have surgery done on it. Is just therapy and treatment. I dunno if somebody could correct me if i wrong.

There is surgery for it, but that is not a common option and all the usual remedies, meds therapy etc should have been tried and failed. I got lots of nice meds, a sheet with stretching exercises and a few visits with a physical therapist. I also bought a heating pad that really helped  too. 

But regarding the surgery

If the symptoms from a pinched nerve do not improve with the above treatments,(Support braces, Medication, Physical therapy)  surgery may be recommended. Surgery may also be recommended if the patient develops additional weakness in the muscles, or if the particular nerves being pinched cause loss of control of the bowel or bladder (cauda equina syndrome). These are signs of more severe nerve damage.

Surgery for a pinched nerve depends on the location of the nerve being pinched. If the pinched nerve is in the wrist (carpal tunnel syndrome) or elbow (cubital tunnel syndrome), the surgeon can release the tissues over the nerve in the wrist or elbow to free the nerve tissue pressure.

If the pinched nerve is in the neck or lower back a spine surgeon or neurosurgeon can remove a portion of the disc or bone spurs that are compressing the nerve in the spine. In some cases, if it is necessary to remove large portions of bone or disc, the surgery may require a spinal fusion to stabilize the spine after freeing the nerv
One of these days I'm going to bust out the crystalline doomhammer and go positively orc on this town. Then they'll be sorry...

Read the lore, warlocks are mages that decided not to suck.

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: May 27, 2009, 11:50:56 PM »
::) So does that open the door for Glen and Roberts  ???

I would like to hear the explanation as to why Roberts cyah get ah call up?  It seems that his reward for helping us get into the semifinal round is to be banished from the national team.

Why Glen get dropped is another mystery.
Maybe the jealous of him cause hes blazing a new trail .And just not in England .thats sound silly doh ,the TTFF would never think like he to good .

truetrini

« Reply #46 on: May 28, 2009, 12:00:37 AM »
Touches it take bout 4 weeks to be feeling okay again...meaning ah could ah bend dong and sweep up dust with a dustpan without crinching.....However, ah was still taking cataflan and tramaceut pain killas.  De only cure for dis is constant visits to de chiropractor so dat dey could readjust de natural curvature of de spine....and I doh have dah kinda paper...and meh insurance kicksy...but Stern could get dat handle.........but nevertheless, if he nerve pinch, consider him out of this encounter

chiropractors is bush doctors!  steips

Offline rippin

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 28, 2009, 12:51:11 AM »
Somebody tell him go by Blacks in Curepe. Drop off by Corky's bar and ask for Blacks. He go be good to go same evening.

I serious about Blacks though. I went real chiropractor and they only take $$.  A few time by Blacks and  I was straight. He cheap too.
Genius is one per cent inspiration, ninety-nine per cent perspiration. (Thomas A. Edison )

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 28, 2009, 06:49:21 AM »
::) So does that open the door for Glen and Roberts  ???

I would like to hear the explanation as to why Roberts cyah get ah call up?  It seems that his reward for helping us get into the semifinal round is to be banished from the national team.

Why Glen get dropped is another mystery.
Maybe the jealous of him cause hes blazing a new trail .And just not in England .thats sound silly doh ,the TTFF would never think like he to good .
Nuff you and me both wants and explanation!! i just waiting, ah hear latas say out his own mouth that every one will get a chance and he looking @ every body, ah seeing all kinda additions to the team , but no daryl ah bet yuh now that stern out of commision they will call someone else and not roberts.

my belief is he probably said something he should'nt have and got himself black balled, that's the only thing i could come up with. but for the life of me i don't think i would ever understand T&T football.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Saywha

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 28, 2009, 10:14:02 AM »
blessing in disguise.

Offline ann3boys

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 04, 2009, 06:31:12 AM »
any news about Stern and his treatment?

Offline acb

• Party like a wok star
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Presentation College San Fernando
« Reply #51 on: June 04, 2009, 08:55:58 AM »
#14 may be out this next game as he has a pinch nerve in his back that  has kept him limited at training most recently .He has been doing everything to try and get over this but is in much pain on the pitch . Under some pain killers he may be able to play bit den again he is outta contract and has his future to think about and doing more damage may only hinder any chance of signing with any club .He is gutted by this as he always puts his country first but now in the twighlight of his career and looking for a new contract he has to really consider his options .

that didn't hamper him from going Zen Saturday night. He look real content though .... too bad he didn't stay a little longer when Lara roll through and girls start coming out from every crevice and corner.
throw parties, not grenades.

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
  • Certant omnes sed non omnibus palma
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 04, 2009, 10:49:29 AM »
Them men is still go Zen? They soo 200 and late  ;D
You either die the hero or live long enough to become the villain

Offline acb

• Party like a wok star
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Presentation College San Fernando
« Reply #53 on: June 04, 2009, 11:06:37 AM »
men hadda revel in dey celebrity before a next yute come and thief the limelight.
throw parties, not grenades.

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 04, 2009, 11:31:42 AM »
any news about Stern and his treatment?

Stern back will get treated and treated well.
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline Mackie

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 04, 2009, 11:51:14 AM »

Yuh eh see dey shud lock up man like all yuh and trow wey de facking key fuh spreading bad news , it was Barcelona who was interested and not RM and is Spann dey now after and not Birchall,get yuh blasted facts straight nah man .

aye berris this is good talk ? or allyuh just joking around? Stern was getting something in Spain ?

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 04, 2009, 12:03:41 PM »

aye berris this is good talk ? or allyuh just joking around? Stern was getting something in Spain ?

Is true talk.  But please keep it low as de agents dem at a very delicate part of de negotiatin stage pendin de medical report.  Dese clubs does be readin dis forum all de time so watch yuh contents and leh we jes hope fuh de bess fuh Stern.  :beermug:
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 04, 2009, 12:05:02 PM »

Yeah is good talk... apparently it was a swap deal with Eidur Gudjohnsen going to Bristol City and Stern going to Barcelona as a backup for Eto'o.

Offline Mackie

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 04, 2009, 01:22:59 PM »

Yeah is good talk... apparently it was a swap deal with Eidur Gudjohnsen going to Bristol City and Stern going to Barcelona as a backup for Eto'o.

So what it not happening again ??????

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 04, 2009, 01:55:14 PM »

Stop playing nah man, meh boi Stern tuh Barcelona. All yuh does make real bad jokes round here boi, yuh doh know how good ah man heart is, so please stop it right now. Well ah doh smoke at all eh, but if dat news is real, and it really play off  ???.Ah doh smoke at all, but dat will surely deserve ah big head  ;D. Imagine Stern getting service from Messi, Henry, Eto'o, and ah doh have tuh mention de midfield crew, dat is drama by itself, damn. Is Barcelona we talking bout yuh know, but den again all yuh does play too much, so let meh just calm down eh  8). HIGHLY BLESSED.
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Money doh change we, we are de money changer. But fool if yuh dis, it will surely be danger. Large up de Enterprise and Alliance every time. KROSS KROSS.

1]; } ?>