March 29, 2024, 12:25:43 AM

Author Topic: Birchall agrees to Galaxy deal  (Read 4266 times)

Offline Andre

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Birchall agrees to Galaxy deal
« Reply #30 on: May 27, 2009, 06:56:54 AM »
LA Galaxy Deny Birchall Deal Done

Goal.com 8 hours, 17 minutes ago

The Los Angeles Galaxy has denied that a deal is done for Trinidad and Tobago midfielder Chris Birchall. Several news sources reported that a four year deal had been signed, but LA quashed those rumors.

"We have not signed Birchall,” a Galaxy representative told Goal.com. "He is under contract with Brighton for another month."

Birchall had been training with the Major League Soccer club but joined up with the T&T national team for training ahead of the World Cup qualifier against Costa Rica on June 6.

“Last week I agreed to the new offer which is a four year deal with the LA Galaxy and I’m really happy about it and looking forward to it,” Birchall told TTFF Media.

“I was over for a week of training because the coach wanted to get me involved. They tried to sign me in April but Brighton weren’t willing to let me go at the time. But the club had kept in touch. They saw me in the last match against the US and they then followed through with everything.

“The coach has been in charge of the U.S. team and we’ve played them in the past. He said to me basically, ‘Look I know all about you, just come and train and we’ll sign you,’ and the rest followed,” Birchall added.

Once his contract with English club Brighton expires Birchall would be free to join the Galaxy.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 27, 2009, 05:54:13 PM »
LAWDDDDDDDDDDDD FADDERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Mr Fix-it

• Hero Warrior
  • I Love 5 things,my 3 Babies/ManU/Wife in dat order
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 27, 2009, 06:00:18 PM »
LAWDDDDDDDDDDDD FADDERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

WTF, jus so ??? ::)
"If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 27, 2009, 06:15:29 PM »

The Los Angeles Galaxy has denied that a deal is done for Trinidad and Tobago midfielder Chris Birchall. Several news sources reported that a four year deal had been signed, but LA quashed those rumors.

"We have not signed Birchall,” a Galaxy representative told Goal.com. "He is under contract with Brighton for another month."

Birchall had been training with the Major League Soccer club but joined up with the T&T national team for training ahead of the World Cup qualifier against Costa Rica on June 6.

“Last week I agreed to the new offer which is a four year deal with the LA Galaxy and I’m really happy about it and looking forward to it,” Birchall told TTFF Media.

“I was over for a week of training because the coach wanted to get me involved. They tried to sign me in April but Brighton weren’t willing to let me go at the time. But the club had kept in touch. They saw me in the last match against the US and they then followed through with everything.

“The coach has been in charge of the U.S. team and we’ve played them in the past. He said to me basically, ‘Look I know all about you, just come and train and we’ll sign you,’ and the rest followed,” Birchall added.

Once his contract with English club Brighton expires Birchall would be free to join the Galaxy.
was Birchy speaking "Off the Record" with the TTFF ???
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 27, 2009, 06:23:30 PM »

was Birchy speaking "Off the Record" with the TTFF ???

:thinking:
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

1]; } ?>