April 25, 2024, 04:41:28 PM

Author Topic: FA Cup Final - Chelsea vs Everton  (Read 4246 times)

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
Re: FA Cup Final - Chelsea vs Everton
« Reply #30 on: May 30, 2009, 09:33:40 AM »
leggo de lion!!

Offline Arazi

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 30, 2009, 09:33:52 AM »
MY BOY FRANK!!!! GOLAZO!!!!

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 30, 2009, 09:41:59 AM »
leggo de lion!!

"Lion" rhyme wit "Iron"

(dey rob yuh boy, Malouda.)

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 30, 2009, 09:44:42 AM »
The best kicker in the ELP and they let him shoot! good for them ! ah glad frank string up that c@ck s#cker howard.  two more chelsea.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 30, 2009, 09:49:30 AM »
Eh maluda is ah real pull stones yes! >:(
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 30, 2009, 09:56:44 AM »
The best kicker in the ELP and they let him shoot! good for them ! ah glad frank string up that c@ck s#cker howard.  two more chelsea.

Weeeeeeeeeeey sah, JC, tell we how yuh really feel nuh?  :rotfl:

Wha Tim Howard do yuh boy?

I actually felt kinda sorry fuh him....his defenders set 'im up fuh dat one and he still did well to get his hands to it (after Big Afro let Lampard shoot, Saha and them block the man sight)....if only he coulda make one more side-step he woulda be arright....

Offline big dawg

• Hero Warrior
  • smallest country to ever play in a world cup final
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 30, 2009, 09:59:21 AM »
 :applause: :applause:

well done Chelsea
Re-Group, Re-Energize, Return
We'll be back...
I don't know when

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 30, 2009, 10:04:03 AM »

Wha Tim Howard do yuh boy?

I actually felt kinda sorry fuh him....his defenders set 'im up fuh dat one and he still did well to get his hands to it (after Big Afro let Lampard shoot, Saha  Lescott and them block the man sight)....if only he coulda make one more side-step he woulda be arright....

Either way, is a bad haircut that unsight him.  ;D

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 30, 2009, 10:05:02 AM »

Wha Tim Howard do yuh boy? I actually felt kinda sorry fuh him....his defenders set 'im up fuh dat one and he still did well to get his hands to it (after Big Afro let Lampard shoot, Saha and them block the man sight)....if only he coulda make one more side-step he woulda be arright....
He always beating nah!! he does bet meh with the U.S. when they play T&T and he does beat meh when ah backing sunderland, it's about time he forker get string up tuh rass!! you eh glad??

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 30, 2009, 10:14:07 AM »

Wha Tim Howard do yuh boy? I actually felt kinda sorry fuh him....his defenders set 'im up fuh dat one and he still did well to get his hands to it (after Big Afro let Lampard shoot, Saha and them block the man sight)....if only he coulda make one more side-step he woulda be arright....
He always beating nah!! he does bet meh with the U.S. when they play T&T and he does beat meh when ah backing sunderland, it's about time he forker get string up tuh rass!! you eh glad??

I glad no ras, boy, JC, but ah wasn't expectin anybody to have so much fire against him (ah will say this: I didn't like how he was carryin' on after the game against we in Chicago, but ah let it go........ah tink it worse to feel sorry fuh a man dan to hate 'im)  ;)

Offline Fyzoman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 30, 2009, 03:25:54 PM »
b
ah glad Saha score, 25 seconds in...but here nah (and i've wondered about dis for years), Saha cyah figure out a good hairstyle or barber yet....seriously though, well taken goal, he teamate was initially offside though

dread is pressure to find ah good barber in england... yuh know hard it is to maintain ah regulation fade up dey? boy, i used to trim by a barber in London and used to have to steady defend the man from marking the back of my neck.. one setta africans who trimming for a hustle..

so imagine what it must be like up in Everton. Just look at Joleon Lescott nut. 

Anytime I see that man head i does wonder how barber could take money.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: yuh know is only after ah post ah realize dat Lescott in de running for worst hairstlye too, two ah dem on de same team yes.
"Practice is the best of all instructors"

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #41 on: May 30, 2009, 05:50:15 PM »
Fellas, Lescott has scar tissue on his forehead from an accident where he almost lost his life when he was 3 or 4 years old

His hair grows funny as a result.
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 30, 2009, 07:12:32 PM »
WE BEATING COSTA RICA
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 30, 2009, 07:18:39 PM »
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

1]; } ?>