April 27, 2024, 04:07:00 PM

Author Topic: I thought this was Capo on first read oui!  (Read 2228 times)

truetrini

I thought this was Capo on first read oui!
« on: May 28, 2009, 01:04:55 PM »

Wednesday, May 27th, 2009
SMH: Forget Octomom, Desmond “Drop a Seed” Hatchet is 29 Years Old With 21 Kids

Posted by Bossip Staff

This fertile dude pictured up top has eleven baby mothers and twenty one children. His name is Desmond and he is twenty nine:

As if Octomom wasn’t bad enough, a Tennessee
    man, 29 year old Desmond Hatchett has now fathered at least 21 children he can’t support. Hatchett was in child support court again last week.  His name appeared on the dockett 11 times in one day, representing 15 of his children.

Hatchett says he wasn’t out to set a record.  He says he never intended to have this many children, “It just happened.”  He fathered the children by at least 11 different women and he claims all of the mothers knew about his large family.  The children range in age from newborn to 11 years old.

The question Knox County officials now face is how to support all these children.  Hatchett works a minimum wage job and by law the state can only take 50% of his paycheck for child support.  By the time that money is split 21 ways, some of the mothers get less than $2 per month.  That leaves the taxpayers footing a large portion of the bill for these children.

Even though Hatchett can’t support the children he has, there is nothing the state can do to prevent him from having more.  Hatchett reports that he had 4 children in one year, twice.  He says he’s done having children now, but only time will tell.  He does say that he’s a good father and knows the names, ages, and birthdates of all of his children.

All of the blame can’t be placed on Hatchett in this case.  One has to wonder about the women who chose to have his children.  In the end, the children and the taxpayers of Tennessee will pay for their choices for years to come.

This is just foul. Situations like these make the concept of government regulated sterilization sound like a wonderful plan.

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
Re: I thought this was Capo on first read oui!
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2009, 02:12:46 PM »
Shocking
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline fari

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2009, 03:18:36 PM »
 ::)     why have kids you cannot take care of??   gosh i could just imagine limbaugh and others getting wind of this story and running with it.

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2009, 03:23:09 PM »
Who stupid enough to spread dey legs for this fool?
Sacred cows make the best hamburger

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2009, 03:25:31 PM »
Who stupid enough to spread dey legs for this fool?

Cosign
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline fari

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2009, 03:45:03 PM »
er, is tennessee we talkin bout u know.  i sure most of the mothers young and don't know any better.   the man must be have real game who knows.  plus i sure he ent tell the other mothers the amount of chirren he had.

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2009, 04:05:32 PM »
de man nearly have 2 football teams oui.
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2009, 06:13:07 PM »
er, is tennessee we talkin bout u know.  i sure most of the mothers young and don't know any better.   the man must be have real game who knows.  plus i sure he ent tell the other mothers the amount of chirren he had.

In 2009 when the message of AIDS, safe sex, condoms all over the newspapers, television, radio, internet, billboards, there no excuse for that. Is stupid they stupid. That doh mean this fella didn't manipulate them and tell them lies, but they were foolish not to protect themselves. Is them who have to raise these all these children by themselves. I know I sound harsh, but the last thing a young black woman should be doing is having children with wutless men like he. The world need strong black families, not angry young black men with serious abandonment issues.

Maybe he should use that "game" to convince somebody to give him a wuk for more than minimum wage instead of using it to fool some 17 year old into spreading they legs.
Sacred cows make the best hamburger

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2009, 06:30:16 PM »

In 2009 when the message of AIDS, safe sex, condoms all over the newspapers, television, radio, internet, billboards, there no excuse for that. Is stupid they stupid. That doh mean this fella didn't manipulate them and tell them lies, but they were foolish not to protect themselves. Is them who have to raise these all these children by themselves. I know I sound harsh, but the last thing a young black woman should be doing is having children with wutless men like he. The world need strong black families, not angry young black men with serious abandonment issues.

Maybe he should use that "game" to convince somebody to give him a wuk for more than minimum wage instead of using it to fool some 17 year old into spreading they legs.

Well said
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2009, 06:42:43 PM »
de man nearly have 2 football teams oui.

He ent finish yet, he need subs.
Bitter is a supercalifragilistic tic-tac-pro

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2009, 09:11:33 PM »
He is a good Catholic. The  Conservatives and right to life should be very proud of him.

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 28, 2009, 09:29:35 PM »
He is a good Catholic. The  Conservatives and right to life should be very proud of him.
he could be LDS
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline pass(10trini)

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 29, 2009, 06:26:02 AM »

Are you joking? Find a better argument to come with. Wrong timing to make an argument against pro life.
Stag is a man's beer-
Ah beer is ah carib
choose one

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 29, 2009, 12:27:42 PM »
dis impress me the most:

He does say that he’s a good father and knows the names, ages, and birthdates of all of his children.

he reach de letter U

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 29, 2009, 05:04:35 PM »
For ah minuite i thought he was roy jones yes. the man favor roy real bad.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline PantherX

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 01, 2009, 06:42:34 AM »
He's definitely a firm believer in the Benedict XVI prophylactic doctrine.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 01, 2009, 09:36:45 PM »
Pass10,
             I am just being sarcastic here. I ain't advocating nothing. But the man should show some responsibility if he knows he can't support that amount of children.  I guess you on board with him.

1]; } ?>