April 17, 2024, 09:43:27 PM

Author Topic: Khaleem Hyland's brother murdered  (Read 16616 times)

Offline Storeboy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Khaleem Hyland's brother murdered
« Reply #30 on: June 01, 2009, 09:51:43 PM »
National footballer’s brother killed
ctntworld.com

He told C News that he believed he was also marked for death and said he had been telling the police about the lawless men in the area but his pleas have been falling on deaf ears.

Hyland's youngest brother Khaleem is a footballer with the Soca Warriors and returned from training camp today to be at his mother's side.

Hyland's mother, Carol told C News that her deceased son had several matters in court.

She said her youngest son who turns 20 on Friday promised to score in remembrance of his brother.

Oh gosh, why we children can't stay outa trouble and courts! Khaleem, boy just stay far away and play your football.  It is the only way out of the hell hole that is Trinidad and Tobago youth violence.
Never, never, ever give up! Go T&T Warriors!

Offline MEP

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 01, 2009, 09:53:49 PM »
To the Prime Minister and the Minister of Security who refuse to accept responsibility for this impish act and who continue to look the other way while our young, talented men and women get slaughtered by the dregs of the earth I say to you that you have blood on your hands.
look dem eh de ones bringing de guns in......

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 01, 2009, 10:03:46 PM »
National footballer’s brother killed
ctntworld.com

He told C News that he believed he was also marked for death and said he had been telling the police about the lawless men in the area but his pleas have been falling on deaf ears.

Hyland's youngest brother Khaleem is a footballer with the Soca Warriors and returned from training camp today to be at his mother's side.

Hyland's mother, Carol told C News that her deceased son had several matters in court.

She said her youngest son who turns 20 on Friday promised to score in remembrance of his brother.

Oh gosh, why we children can't stay outa trouble and courts! Khaleem, boy just stay far away and play your football.  It is the only way out of the hell hole that is Trinidad and Tobago youth violence.

It is 1 wayyyyyyyyyyyyy.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline E-man

• Hero Warrior
  • Support all Warriors. Red, White and Blacklisted.
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
« Reply #33 on: June 02, 2009, 12:14:02 AM »
updated above

Offline frico

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 02, 2009, 02:56:24 AM »
To the Prime Minister and the Minister of Security who refuse to accept responsibility for this impish act and who continue to look the other way while our young, talented men and women get slaughtered by the dregs of the earth I say to you that you have blood on your hands.
look dem eh de ones bringing de guns in......
The government of any country is directly responsible for the security of its citizens and must take the blame for the escalating murder rate,if all they care about is empty promises and posturing,we should expect nothing more.Why should an island filled with so much natural resources have people so deprived.When people kill for the minutest problem its because they know they would get away with it.It boils down to one thing,the security services are useless and the government is to blame.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 02, 2009, 06:14:20 AM »
Damn first Palacios' brother now this (though different situations).  R.I.P.  I hope Khaleem isn't putting too much pressure on himself by promising a goal.
Kerry Baptiste's brother (Terrence) met the same fate two years ago.
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 02, 2009, 06:28:18 AM »
Khaleem,
My condolences. I am very sorry.
You are real tough fellah to be thinking of the warriors while you are going through this.
Hope our support helps to make you hang in there.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2009, 06:50:23 AM by dreamer »
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 02, 2009, 06:42:53 AM »
Condolences to the family.

Trinidad Guardian

Two killings mar ‘Arrival’ weekend
Camille Clarke
Published: 2 Jun 2009
Camille Clarke

Two men were killed in separate incidents between Sunday and yesterday in Carenage and Beetham. Kwasi Hyland, brother of national footballer, Khaleem Hyland, was shot dead on Sunday while liming at Haig Street, Carenage. The body of Patrick Bynoe, 41, was discovered yesterday morning at 15th Street in Beetham.

Police said Hyland, 24, of Carenage was approached by a gunman around 8.30 pm, who opened fire on him. He was shot several times about the body. Detectives said Hyland had been a member of the gang City of God and had also been affiliated with other Carenage gangs in the past. They said Hyland was “well known” to the police.

In the second incident, Bynoe’s body was discovered by residents in Beetham Gardens around 1.30 am yesterday. Detectives said Bynoe was shot several times about the body. They said the two deaths were gang-related. Up to late yesterday evening, there were no arrests in any of the killings.

TT Newsday

3 more murders

By RHONDOR DOWLAT and RALPH BANWARIE Tuesday, June 2 2009

THREE murders between Sunday night and yesterday morning have sent the murder toll so far this year to 227.

According to police, the brother of a member of the Soca Warriors football team; a Beetham man and a 60-year-old man who was forced to live in his car, were all murdered in unrelated incidents within a 12-hour period.

No arrests have been made in the three murders and Homicide Investigations Bureau detectives are continuing investigations. The following is the report on the murders listed in chronological order:

Footballer’s brother gunned down

Kwasi Hyland, 25, brother of TT Soca Warrior midfielder Khaleem Hyland was gunned down near his home in Carenage on Sunday night moments before he was to attend a christening.

According to a police report, at about 8.30 pm, Hyland was sitting on a curb at Upper Big Yard when he was approached by a man who pointed a gun at him and opened fire.

Hyland attempted to run down the hill but collapsed in a neighbour’s yard close to a fish tank where he bled to death. Police said Hyland was waiting for time to pass before attending the christening party.

Investigators are yet to determine a motive for the killing but revealed that Hyland had several court matters pending. Khaleem who celebrates his 20th birthday on Friday and was currently training at Le Gran Courlan in Tobago for Saturday’s crucial World Cup qualifier against Costa Rica at the Dwight Yorke Stadium, made a hasty return to Trinidad yesterday to be with his family in their time of grief.

TT Football Federation Media Officer Shaun Fuentes said Khaleem was released from camp and given sufficient time to spend with his family. Fuentes added that Khaleem was expected back in Tobago in time for Saturday’s game. At the Forensic Science Centre in St James yesterday, Khaleem was with his mother Carol and other relatives awaiting the autopsy report. Neither Khaleem nor his mother wished to offer a comment.

Murdered by mistake?

Police have described the early morning murder yesterday of a 41-year-old man of Beetham Gardens as a case of mistaken identity. According to a police report, at about 2 am, Patrick Boyer of 15th Avenue was liming with friends on 17th Avenue when he was approached by a gunman and shot several times.

Investigators strongly believe that the incident was a reprisal for last month’s murder of Marcus ‘Shotta’ Patterson of 17A Street Beetham but Boyer may have been in the wrong place at the wrong time. Investigators confirmed that there were no police records suggesting that Boyer was involved in any gang or other illegal activities. On May 17, at about 7.30 pm at 17A Street Patterson and another man were wounded in a drive by shooting with Patterson dying on the spot.

Killed in his car

A pensioner whose home burnt down years ago and who was forced to live in his car since then, was found dead in the car near a beach in Toco yesterday morning. Kenneth Frederick, 60, a watchman with Home Construction Limited lived in his Mazda 626 car ever since his Galera Road, Toco house was destroyed by fire several years ago.

According to police, at about 8 am yesterday, CEPEP workers who were cleaning the beach found Frederick slumped on the front seat of his car with the driver’s door opened. Police said the elderly man was stabbed several times. No motive has been established for his murder.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2009, 06:50:48 AM by Touches »

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline Weh-it-is

• Hero Warrior
  • Football is Rhythm. Yeah is Me Hammer!
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 02, 2009, 07:17:19 AM »
That wickedness going on all over the country. No words can comfort in a time like this but only GOD. It have ah special place in hell for people who like to kill and de fire don’t ever end…
The ball is like a magnet if you continue to knock it…it will attract, and then you can attack.  Get it?

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 02, 2009, 07:29:49 AM »
T&T murder toll is now 230 and counting. Very sad indeed.

RIP brother.

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 02, 2009, 07:54:13 AM »
TnT murder rate is 230 in 6mts, given that in 1 year that could average to 430. The current population is 1.3 mil.

Therefore approximately 1:2800 persons will be killed this year  ???

Not good....

Offline Texastrini

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 02, 2009, 08:53:57 AM »
My sincere condolences to the Hyland family.  I love mih country and when I left ah always told mihself that in a few years ah coming back home but this kinda f**kery does put doubts in mih mind now.  Is every friggin day tings like this happening.  Imagine effin Ja. have less murders.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 02, 2009, 09:01:41 AM »
That wickedness going on all over the country. No words can comfort in a time like this but only GOD. It have ah special place in hell for people who like to kill and de fire don’t ever end…

Note however, if you live by the gun expect to meet your end by a similar fate....by all reports the elder Hyland's days were numbered....he was no choir boy....

NEXT!!!....
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 02, 2009, 09:05:33 AM »
To the Hyland family, much love and respect and my condolences.

To the imps who perpetrated this fraud, to you I say there is a ass whopping somewhere out there waiting for you.

To the Prime Minister and the Minister of Security who refuse to accept responsibility for this impish act and who continue to look the other way while our young, talented men and women get slaughtered by the dregs of the earth I say to you that you have blood on your hands. You are no better than the fools in Soweto, in South Africa, in Somalia, and all the other nations on the face of this earth controlled by murderers and dictators, like you, depriving this earth of its natural resources. Your time is coming too.

Believe me when I tell you that God does not like ugly.

Words cannot really describe the anger I feel cause once again "here we go".

When will it end. who is going to put an end to this foolishness being perpetrated by individuals without hope and aspirations of becoming somebody. What has my country come to. This use to be a beautiful country. Where did it go wrong. I don't know about you but I am sick and tired of losing my brothers and sisters.

STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!

How do I say goodbye to what we had?
The good times that made us laugh
Outweigh the bad.

I thought we'd get to see forever
But forever's gone away
It's so hard to say goodbye to yesterday.

I don't know where this road
Is going to lead
All I know is where we've been
And what we've been through.

If we get to see tomorrow
I hope it's worth all the wait

And I'll take with me the memories
To be my sunshine after the rain

Boyz II Men...................

So King Deese no one responsible for their decisions? The PM have to police everyone all the time. THe fellas he liming with always in and out of jail, doing all kinda crime, what you expect. The old adage from your parent and grand parent "Birds or a feather.... and Show me your friends........" still stands even more so today. As a Young adult or adult you have to make better decisions. NO one is to blame for your inability to make better decisions on WHAT you CHOOSE to do and WHO you CHOOSE to lime with.

I was listening to a mental skills instructor talk to our youth players adn you know what was his main theme?

D.D.M. = DAILY DECISION MAKING. NO one will do more for you than you will for yourself.

So this attitude that the PM have to monitor individual citizen is BS. IF you say the citizenry then you are correct, but to lay individual blame squarely at the feet of the PM is ridiculous.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline ann3boys

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 02, 2009, 09:23:45 AM »
I don't see that KD is saying that the PM must accept personal responsibility for individuals. Thepoint is that as the 'government' they must make sure there are consequences to the criminals. that's why they can gun down men in broad daylight. there are no consequences. the courts are backlogged and the judges/magistrates/lawyers are working for their money but too many obstacles to justice... the police don't catch the criminals and even when they do the crims get off or the case is postponed for years and years, and in the meantime these guys are out on bail. free to do what they want. witnesses get murdered or 'forget' details of the crime.
we put up hundreds of cameras over the place to impress the 'summit' people-  do they work? who knows?
it's true the PM is not going to watch the people, but things have to be put in place to help the police, judges, magistrates, and the citizens need to feel that their crimes will be investigated and the criminals put away or punished.
that's all

Offline Madd Ras#13

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: June 02, 2009, 09:28:41 AM »
i hope de timin of dis murder doesnt affect khaleem performance...at de same time ah cyah feel no setta ah sadness fuh de older brother, goin by reports he seem tuh be involve in badmanism so ah guess fella jes meet his fate...
all dat is necessary is necessary

Offline dwolfman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Malvern Sports Club
« Reply #46 on: June 02, 2009, 09:29:54 AM »
Marlon Jordan who was one of the men standing near Hyland said his friend tried to evade the bullet but was not quick enough.

Not sure there is a man alive who is quick enough to evade bullets. RIP big brother.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 02, 2009, 10:53:27 AM »

To the imps who perpetrated this fraud, to you I say there is a ass whopping somewhere out there waiting for you.

To the Prime Minister and the Minister of Security who refuse to accept responsibility for this impish act and who continue to look the other way while our young, talented men and women get slaughtered by the dregs of the earth I say to you that you have blood on your hands. You are no better than the fools in Soweto, in South Africa, in Somalia, and all the other nations on the face of this earth controlled by murderers and dictators, like you, depriving this earth of its natural resources. Your time is coming too.

When will it end. who is going to put an end to this foolishness being perpetrated by individuals without hope and aspirations of becoming somebody. What has my country come to. This use to be a beautiful country. Where did it go wrong. I don't know about you but I am sick and tired of losing my brothers and sisters.

STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Outweigh the bad.

But forever's gone away

Is going to lead

So King Deese no one responsible for their decisions? The PM have to police everyone all the time. THe fellas he liming with always in and out of jail, doing all kinda crime, what you expect. The old adage from your parent and grand parent "Birds or a feather.... and Show me your friends........" still stands even more so today. As a Young adult or adult you have to make better decisions. NO one is to blame for your inability to make better decisions on WHAT you CHOOSE to do and WHO you CHOOSE to lime with.

I was listening to a mental skills instructor talk to our youth players adn you know what was his main theme?

D.D.M. = DAILY DECISION MAKING. NO one will do more for you than you will for yourself.

So this attitude that the PM have to monitor individual citizen is BS. IF you say the citizenry then you are correct, but to lay individual blame squarely at the feet of the PM is ridiculous.
Breds the govt is incharge of the society full stop. i remember when NYC was over flowing wid murders, and even i found my self on the edge of ah gun barrel on many occasions, but survive to tell about it.

now all that crime just subside, yuh know why? BC we got ah politician who cared.

ed kotch and mayor lindsey didn't give ah fork, they left the city to it's own devices, and the criminals had no fear of the law, then came guliani, now he's not my favorite person BC he handled a lot of thing the wrong way, but on the bright side , he gave the city back to the ppl.

remember the roaring 20ies when gunmanism was the order of the day? fellas like john dillinger, baby face nelson, machine gun kelly, the bakers boys, dutch shultz, you name it was torturing and menacing the society, and the FBI and president herbert hover decided enough was enough?!!!

them lawmen put their shoulders to the wheel risking life and limb to restore law and order back to the society!! who wasn't killed was severly wounded, or landed in prison for a very long time!!

these men where 10 times as hardend than these little boys we have in T&T. them men used to shoot it out wid the FBI, and their rivals, they just didn't give ah fork, but they were met with resiliance and they were exterminated.

them young boys in T&T don't even shoot it out wid them selves, all i does read about is ah set ah advantage killings, ah fella sneak up on ah group ah man limin and open fire, i doh hear bout no shoot outs, but rather a bunch of assassinations.

if manning really want to rid the country of guns drugs and violence , then he could do it , all he have tuh do is make up his mind to put an end to the nonsense and it will be done! we only have 1.3 million ppl in T&T, and that's nothing to curb!

it's all the govt fault for the escallaltion of crime! they need to address this with ferver !! not just act like it's not happening!

these young boys could be tamed, i've seen it right here in NYC, a city of 10 million, so what is little trinidad! the leaders just forkin lazy and complaisant.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 02, 2009, 10:58:28 AM »

STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Outweigh the bad.

But forever's gone away

Is going to lead

Breds the govt is incharge of the society full stop. i remember when NYC was over flowing wid murders, and even i found my self on the edge of ah gun barrel on many occasions, but survive to tell about it.

now all that crime just subside, yuh know why? BC we got ah politician who cared.

ed kotch and mayor lindsey didn't give ah fork, they left the city to it's own devices, and the criminals had no fear of the law, then came guliani, now he's not my favorite person BC he handled a lot of thing the wrong way, but on the bright side , he gave the city back to the ppl.

remember the roaring 20ies when gunmanism was the order of the day? fellas like john dillinger, baby face nelson, machine gun kelly, the bakers boys, dutch shultz, you name it was torturing and menacing the society, and the FBI and president herbert hover decided enough was enough?!!!

them lawmen put their shoulders to the wheel risking life and limb to restore law and order back to the society!! who wasn't killed was severly wounded, or landed in prison for a very long time!!

these men where 10 times as hardend than these little boys we have in T&T. them men used to shoot it out wid the FBI, and their rivals, they just didn't give ah fork, but they were met with resiliance and they were exterminated.

them young boys in T&T don't even shoot it out wid them selves, all i does read about is ah set ah advantage killings, ah fella sneak up on ah group ah man limin and open fire, i doh hear bout no shoot outs, but rather a bunch of assassinations.

if manning really want to rid the country of guns drugs and violence , then he could do it , all he have tuh do is make up his mind to put an end to the nonsense and it will be done! we only have 1.3 million ppl in T&T, and that's nothing to curb!

it's all the govt fault for the escallaltion of crime! they need to address this with ferver !! not just act like it's not happening!

these young boys could be tamed, i've seen it right here in NYC, a city of 10 million, so what is little trinidad! the leaders just forkin lazy and complaisant.

Totally missed the point JC. Read what I wrote again.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 02, 2009, 11:16:54 AM »

Note however, if you live by the gun expect to meet your end by a similar fate....by all reports the elder Hyland's days were numbered....he was no choir boy....

NEXT!!!....

Ah glad you point that out.

Sad indeed and my condolences..

Offline Trini Madness

• Heart....miles and miles of heart
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 02, 2009, 11:47:04 AM »
damn man....i dont know what to say....

RIP
A dream you don't fight for will haunt you for the rest of your life.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 02, 2009, 12:49:35 PM »

NEXT!!!....

Cosign
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 02, 2009, 01:05:19 PM »
TnT murder rate is 230 in 6mts, given that in 1 year that could average to 430. The current population is 1.3 mil.

Not good....

Actually a period of 5 months; murder rate of 46 per month. For the year the number murdered, assuming proportionality, would be 552.

The ratio would be one murder per every 2,355 inhabitants (on the 1.3m pop. figure).
« Last Edit: June 02, 2009, 01:15:33 PM by asylumseeker »

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 02, 2009, 01:27:30 PM »

Not good....

Actually a period of 5 months; murder rate of 46 per month. For the year the number murdered, assuming proportionality, would be 552.

The ratio would be one murder per every 2,355 inhabitants (on the 1.3m pop. figure).

Yes.... that's true  :beermug: I was off by 1/12.... and only considered a bi-annual average. However that's an even more depressing statistic.... ahhhh! :-[

Offline Augi

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 02, 2009, 02:13:49 PM »

STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Outweigh the bad.

But forever's gone away

Is going to lead

Agree with yuh here, 100%

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 02, 2009, 02:36:28 PM »
This is real f**kery.......

I totally agree wid how yuh feel SP. However, wid my condolences to de Hyland family and wid no disrespect to them at the same time. Remember, we don't know de real facts dat led to his death. Of course we feel for anyone dat may loose their life, especially when is a relative of our one of our athletes.

Real quick, dis may come across de wrong way to some people, but all yuh know ah doh sugar coat nothing. Ah does say exactly what de life is about. So wid dat said, I doh know and of course I'm not de man above. SP, let us face reality, ah man doh just sneak up on yuh just so and buss he gun eh, member meh told yuh so. Especially when a robbery wasn't committed or attempted, come on people. Again, ah not judging de yute, but dat tuh me raise a few red flags. Hellooooo. Nuff blessings still tuh de Hyland family. HIGHLY BLESSED.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2009, 02:41:07 PM by SUPA »
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Money doh change we, we are de money changer. But fool if yuh dis, it will surely be danger. Large up de Enterprise and Alliance every time. KROSS KROSS.

Offline King Deese

• BlackKnights15
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • photobucket.com
« Reply #56 on: June 02, 2009, 09:50:05 PM »
so lewee get serious here. sum a allyuh saying from what i read here saying to d hyland family "it good yuh family member dead although i ain't too sure but he live by d gun and so he died by d gun or i know for sure dat he lived by d gun and so he died by d gun and then you turn around in same breath and telling d hyland family please accept yuh condelences".   

eh?

someting wrong with dat picture.

so lemeh c if i get dis rite.

in trinidad and tobago if u live by d gun u die by d gun no matter what = dat means allyuh doh need d police = if yuh doh need d police den dat means allyuh doh need ah dpp = if yuh doh need ah dpp = allyuh doh need a defense attorney = if yuh doh need a defense attorney = allyuh doh need ah attorney general = if allyuh doh need ah attorney general = allyuh doh need ah minister of security = if allyuh doh need ah minister of security = allyuh doh need ah opposition party = if allyun doh need ah opposition party = allyuh doh need ah defense force = if allyuh doh need ah defense force = allyuh doh need ah coast guard = if allyuh doh need ah coast guard = allyuh doh need ah president = if allyuh doh need ah president = allyuh doh need ah prime minister = if allyuh doh need ah prime minister then allyuh is just a f&%king pappy show.

all u need is a vigilante party and allyuh good to go.

u two face motherf@#&er.

I am the punishment of God...If you had not comitted great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 02, 2009, 10:08:54 PM »
so lewee get serious here. sum a allyuh saying from what i read here saying to d hyland family "it good yuh family member dead although i ain't too sure but he live by d gun and so he died by d gun or i know for sure dat he lived by d gun and so he died by d gun and then you turn around in same breath and telling d hyland family please accept yuh condelences".   

eh?

in trinidad and tobago if u live by d gun u die by d gun no matter what = dat means allyuh doh need d police = if yuh doh need d police den dat means allyuh doh need ah dpp = if yuh doh need ah dpp = allyuh doh need a defense attorney = if yuh doh need a defense attorney = allyuh doh need ah attorney general = if allyuh doh need ah attorney general = allyuh doh need ah minister of security = if allyuh doh need ah minister of security = allyuh doh need ah opposition party = if allyun doh need ah opposition party = allyuh doh need ah defense force = if allyuh doh need ah defense force = allyuh doh need ah coast guard = if allyuh doh need ah coast guard = allyuh doh need ah president = if allyuh doh need ah president = allyuh doh need ah prime minister = if allyuh doh need ah prime minister then allyuh is just a f&%king pappy show.

u two face motherf@#&er.

How simple, nobody saying "it good" or we don't need the authorities to do better. How could you be deeply sorrowful over a person who has been distressing others when they (the perps) are distressed? How many of us go out and hang around guys we know are jail bait or who have been known to make questionable decisions? Like I said it's about the individual making better choices in how they live their life.

Fish rot from the head, but oak trees grow from a single seed. Which would you rather deal with?

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 03, 2009, 05:12:07 AM »

eh?

u two face motherf@#&er.

Steups...dais all dis deserve....
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
  • Certant omnes sed non omnibus palma
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 03, 2009, 05:42:45 AM »

Dow worry, that coming soon too..
You either die the hero or live long enough to become the villain

1]; } ?>