April 27, 2024, 12:05:11 PM

Author Topic: Khaleem Hyland's brother murdered  (Read 16687 times)

Offline NUFF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Khaleem Hyland's brother murdered
« Reply #60 on: June 03, 2009, 07:19:24 AM »
Condolences to de family.  May God give dem de strength to deal wid their loss.

Offline King Deese

• BlackKnights15
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • photobucket.com
« Reply #61 on: June 03, 2009, 07:32:11 AM »
Condolences to de family.  May God give dem de strength to deal wid their loss.

dis is what is appreciated by the hyland family at this time. nuff said.

I am the punishment of God...If you had not comitted great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.

Offline King Deese

• BlackKnights15
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • photobucket.com
« Reply #62 on: June 03, 2009, 07:38:01 AM »
if allyuh have nothing good to say about dis individual at this time of grief den hush your mouth.

how would some of allyuh feel if somebody said something like what some of allyuh saying, in your face, about one ah allyuh no good family member in the midst of your grief?

some people understand where i coming from and i could dig dat, to the rest ah allyuh who don't understand or don't want to understand i could dig dat too, it takes all kind ah people for dis world to go around.
I am the punishment of God...If you had not comitted great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.

Offline King Deese

• BlackKnights15
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • photobucket.com
« Reply #63 on: June 03, 2009, 07:41:22 AM »

all u need is a vigilante party and allyuh good to go.

Dow worry, that coming soon too..

it look like it here already.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 03, 2009, 07:58:31 AM »
if allyuh have nothing good to say about dis individual at this time of grief den hush your mouth.

how would some of allyuh feel if somebody said something like what some of allyuh saying, in your face, about one ah allyuh no good family member in the midst of your grief?

some people understand where i coming from and i could dig dat, to the rest ah allyuh who don't understand or don't want to understand i could dig dat too, it takes all kind ah people for dis world to go around.

King Deese, my response to these "gang related" killings and make no mistake that is what this was, is to simply say
NEXT!!...

Why?  Cuz I personally feel helpless to stop the madness. 
So why should my response be any different in this case?  I may come off as callous, uncaring,  unsympathetic or whatever label may be deemed fit, but so be it.

Is probably just mih frustration at the apparent lack of a coherent response to the crime wave sweeping the nation why I am responding the way I am....I don't know....I really and truly don't know...
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline King Deese

• BlackKnights15
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • photobucket.com
« Reply #65 on: June 03, 2009, 08:34:44 AM »

King Deese, my response to these "gang related" killings and make no mistake that is what this was, is to simply say
NEXT!!...

So why should my response be any different in this case?  I may come off as callous, uncaring,  unsympathetic or whatever label may be deemed fit, but so be it.

Is probably just mih frustration at the apparent lack of a coherent response to the crime wave sweeping the nation why I am responding the way I am....I don't know....I really and truly don't know...

i feel ur confusion my sister, but it is not ur job to stop d madness. officials and leaders are elected by d people for d people to protect d people from ah enemy domestic and foreign. saying dat, lemmeh just say dat dat is a major cause for concern and it should be because if d powers dat b cyah protect d people from ah enemy domestic den how will dey protect d citizenry from ah foreign enemy. ill use of power breathes contempt. corruption running like madness in tnt. d prime minister, minister of security, police and every official dat sits in office, and oh yes, d citizens of tnt, are responsible for dis nonsense. allyuh let manning and dem bamboozle allyuh.

vote, my sister. u must look at ur next potential leader's past and make ur selection very carefully.

he who controlls d past controls d future.

d murder count is 234 and climbing. dere is nothing lackadaisacal about dat.

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: June 03, 2009, 09:53:14 AM »

NEXT!!...

i feel ur confusion my sister, but it is not ur job to stop d madness. officials and leaders are elected by d people for d people to protect d people from ah enemy domestic and foreign. saying dat, lemmeh just say dat dat is a major cause for concern and it should be because if d powers dat b cyah protect d people from ah enemy domestic den how will dey protect d citizenry from ah foreign enemy. ill use of power breathes contempt. corruption running like madness in tnt. d prime minister, minister of security, police and every official dat sits in office, and oh yes, d citizens of tnt, are responsible for dis nonsense. allyuh let manning and dem bamboozle allyuh.

vote, my sister. u must look at ur next potential leader's past and make ur selection very carefully.

YUh see that part about is not our job to stop the madness, that is real BS. Each one of us has a moral, ethical and personal responsibility to the improvement of Trinidad and Tobago. To say is not our problem to ASSIST in improving the situation in T&T is so foolish it not funny. This type of thinking is what have us in this situation. Pushing for change in government, parents teaching children the manners and appreciation for others, insist on all school age students attend school (government has things in place), reporting crime - all crime - to the police whether they doing or not doing, etc. These are all simple things that we, the individual, can do to make OUR environment better.

Let there be peace on earth
and let it begin with me

the peace that was meant to be

With God as our father
Brothers all are we

Let me walk with my brother
in perfect harmony

Let peace begin with me
let this be the moment now

with every step I take
let this be my solemn vow

To take each moment
and live each moment
in peace eternally

and LET IT BEGIN WITH ME.........

If "each one could teach one" then we will be well on our way to a better society. How primitive are we that we cannot think to help ourselves out of a bad situation into a better one? We can do better and we need to get away from YOUR mode of thinking. I really hope that there are not much people in T&T who have the same mentality like yours.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline fordy

• Hero Warrior
  • give thanks!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: June 03, 2009, 10:18:20 AM »

NEXT!!...

YUh see that part about is not our job to stop the madness, that is real BS. Each one of us has a moral, ethical and personal responsibility to the improvement of Trinidad and Tobago. To say is not our problem to ASSIST in improving the situation in T&T is so foolish it not funny. This type of thinking is what have us in this situation. Pushing for change in government, parents teaching children the manners and appreciation for others, insist on all school age students attend school (government has things in place), reporting crime - all crime - to the police whether they doing or not doing, etc. These are all simple things that we, the individual, can do to make OUR environment better.

and let it begin with me

the peace that was meant to be

With God as our father
Brothers all are we

Let me walk with my brother
in perfect harmony

Let peace begin with me
let this be the moment now

with every step I take
let this be my solemn vow

To take each moment
and live each moment
in peace eternally

and LET IT BEGIN WITH ME.........

If "each one could teach one" then we will be well on our way to a better society. How primitive are we that we cannot think to help ourselves out of a bad situation into a better one? We can do better and we need to get away from YOUR mode of thinking. I really hope that there are not much people in T&T who have the same mentality like yours.

fully endorse yuh sentiments elan. my condolences to the Hyland family though.

change has to begin within each individual. you send the army and the idiots will resort to a higher level of stupidity. dont care what government officials do they cant change wat a parent teaches a child in the home. dont care wat they do they cant stop an enitre generation to be wutless and clueless and lawless. the change needs to start in every home, every village, every community, every religious establishment and grow from there.
football...the one true life experience!!!

Offline ann3boys

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: June 03, 2009, 10:42:23 AM »
you know what I was of that mind too trying to think positively about our society etc. our responsibility etc- before the crime came to my door...
nothing can compare to the utter devastation of being a victim of a senseless crime- and yes I put burglary and theft in that category
this place has become one where you have to thank GOD that you are not murdered. imagine that!
you have to be GRATEFUL that a man ONLY took your valuables and not your life- because it is soooo easy for him to do that too!
and then you have to deal with the fear of unlocking the door, the fear of darkness, the fear of going anywhere alone.
don't tell me about being witnesses and trying to help a youth that you don't know...
tell me that if I try to live my life (quietly) then other people who have no such life (of peace) will let me be...
it has nothing to do with money because I work damn hard for every cent, and do without much that most here would consider 'everyday' thing... :(
so I don't think crime is bad because of me- absolutely NOT

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: June 03, 2009, 01:36:05 PM »
change has to begin within each individual. you send the army and the idiots will resort to a higher level of stupidity.

Fordy from reports this boy's mother did almost everything right.  She had other children and they have all done well.  She did her part to the best of her ability.

Are you saying then, that for the lawless few among us who just hell bent on mayhem the Police/Army shouldn't step in?   

The idiots will resort to a higher level of stupidity you say?

Do you remember last year when the Army man was shot outside his home in Richplain?  And the Army moved in and set up camp?  De same idiots boil down like bhaji, didn't they?  Typical bully syndrome.  You bad until a man badder than you reach.

That incident indicated that if the authorities really wanted to be serious about curbing crime they would do something about it.  All the citizens of Trinidad and Tobago aren't lawless, is just a few.  The question is why is the Police/Army/Government not apparently doing anything to curb the crime wave being caused by a few?
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: June 03, 2009, 01:37:11 PM »
BTW...Kwasi was buried today and Khaleem is due to return to Tobago this evening...
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: June 03, 2009, 02:38:56 PM »
so lewee get serious here. sum a allyuh saying from what i read here saying to d hyland family "it good yuh family member dead although i ain't too sure but he live by d gun and so he died by d gun or i know for sure dat he lived by d gun and so he died by d gun and then you turn around in same breath and telling d hyland family please accept yuh condelences".   

eh?

someting wrong with dat picture.

so lemeh c if i get dis rite.

in trinidad and tobago if u live by d gun u die by d gun no matter what = dat means allyuh doh need d police = if yuh doh need d police den dat means allyuh doh need ah dpp = if yuh doh need ah dpp = allyuh doh need a defense attorney = if yuh doh need a defense attorney = allyuh doh need ah attorney general = if allyuh doh need ah attorney general = allyuh doh need ah minister of security = if allyuh doh need ah minister of security = allyuh doh need ah opposition party = if allyun doh need ah opposition party = allyuh doh need ah defense force = if allyuh doh need ah defense force = allyuh doh need ah coast guard = if allyuh doh need ah coast guard = allyuh doh need ah president = if allyuh doh need ah president = allyuh doh need ah prime minister = if allyuh doh need ah prime minister then allyuh is just a f&%king pappy show.

u two face motherf@#&er.

Wait nah, is me yuh on sah, is me yuh cussing out? Something just tell meh tuh go back and pull up meh past post and dem, tuh see if there was any replies and boom, ah saw yuh yuh post. Yuh know what, ah will just ignore yuh post and de obscene yuh come across wid. Yeah de entire forum will be surprised, cuz normally ah wud ah take yuh apart dis evening. Yuh better ask somebody my yute, yuh real brave boi. Really   ???, yuh real brave. Yuh should go Carenage and cuss his mother for saying he had a number of cases in court, he own mother saying it as it is. Trust meh, it really hurting not tuh go off on yuh, it huring all part ah meh azz, cuz dis is not me, ah just trying tuh change.

Since dat lil cuss out ah had wid Sam, ah promise meh wife, de man above and myself, to just refrain form going off on people here on de forum. It is not worth it, cuz yuh know what, de temper I have, I know dat I will does loose it real bad one of these days and it will end up in some real shyth, yeah real shyth, no forum battle, de real shyth. Trust meh, it will get really ugly round here. So wid dat said, big up yuh self and take win. If when you read my post, dat is de information you gathered, so to be it. Apart from dat Brownsugar already dealing wid yuh, so  guess what, Supa real  8) 8) 8). HIGHLY BLESSED.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2009, 02:46:04 PM by SUPA »
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Money doh change we, we are de money changer. But fool if yuh dis, it will surely be danger. Large up de Enterprise and Alliance every time. KROSS KROSS.

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: June 03, 2009, 02:42:51 PM »
That wickedness going on all over the country. No words can comfort in a time like this but only GOD. It have ah special place in hell for people who like to kill and de fire don’t ever end…

Note however, if you live by the gun expect to meet your end by a similar fate....by all reports the elder Hyland's days were numbered....he was no choir boy....

NEXT!!!....

Thank you Brownsugar, simple as dat. Cuz he is de brother of one of our promising young football player, he should be exempted from dat rule. Ah doh think so. HIGHLY BLESSED.
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Money doh change we, we are de money changer. But fool if yuh dis, it will surely be danger. Large up de Enterprise and Alliance every time. KROSS KROSS.

Offline King Deese

• BlackKnights15
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • photobucket.com
« Reply #73 on: June 03, 2009, 04:25:35 PM »
so lewee get serious here. sum a allyuh saying from what i read here saying to d hyland family "it good yuh family member dead although i ain't too sure but he live by d gun and so he died by d gun or i know for sure dat he lived by d gun and so he died by d gun and then you turn around in same breath and telling d hyland family please accept yuh condelences".   

eh?

in trinidad and tobago if u live by d gun u die by d gun no matter what = dat means allyuh doh need d police = if yuh doh need d police den dat means allyuh doh need ah dpp = if yuh doh need ah dpp = allyuh doh need a defense attorney = if yuh doh need a defense attorney = allyuh doh need ah attorney general = if allyuh doh need ah attorney general = allyuh doh need ah minister of security = if allyuh doh need ah minister of security = allyuh doh need ah opposition party = if allyun doh need ah opposition party = allyuh doh need ah defense force = if allyuh doh need ah defense force = allyuh doh need ah coast guard = if allyuh doh need ah coast guard = allyuh doh need ah president = if allyuh doh need ah president = allyuh doh need ah prime minister = if allyuh doh need ah prime minister then allyuh is just a f&%king pappy show.

u two face motherf@#&er.

Wait nah, is me yuh on sah, is me yuh cussing out? Something just tell meh tuh go back and pull up meh past post and dem, tuh see if there was any replies and boom, ah saw yuh yuh post. Yuh know what, ah will just ignore yuh post and de obscene yuh come across wid. Yeah de entire forum will be surprised, cuz normally ah wud ah take yuh apart dis evening. Yuh better ask somebody my yute, yuh real brave boi. Really   ???, yuh real brave. Yuh should go Carenage and cuss his mother for saying he had a number of cases in court, he own mother saying it as it is. Trust meh, it really hurting not tuh go off on yuh, it huring all part ah meh azz, cuz dis is not me, ah just trying tuh change.

Since dat lil cuss out ah had wid Sam, ah promise meh wife, de man above and myself, to just refrain form going off on people here on de forum. It is not worth it, cuz yuh know what, de temper I have, I know dat I will does loose it real bad one of these days and it will end up in some real shyth, yeah real shyth, no forum battle, de real shyth. Trust meh, it will get really ugly round here. So wid dat said, big up yuh self and take win. If when you read my post, dat is de information you gathered, so to be it. Apart from dat Brownsugar already dealing wid yuh, so  guess what, Supa real  8) 8) 8). HIGHLY BLESSED.

it look like d slippers fit yuh footsies sinderella. yuh have me trembling. u snaggle tooth mo....yuh know what i am not going to go dere meh pardner, but doh make dat mistake and let meh fancy clothes fool yuh.

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: June 03, 2009, 04:58:28 PM »

eh?

u two face motherf@#&er.

it look like d slippers fit yuh footsies sinderella. yuh have me trembling. u snaggle tooth mo....yuh know what i am not going to go dere meh pardner, but doh make dat mistake and let meh fancy clothes fool yuh.

My friend, I will not let you lead me back, I made a promise tuh move forward and dat I will continue tuh do. I will tell you very nicely doh, you eh want nothing, yuh eh want nuttin, member meh told yuh. Ah begging yuh please, I just cool and trying tuh deal different wid de massive round here. If yuh continue wid yuh mess, I wouldn't react here on de forum, my friend it will get serious and ugly. Ah not in de small thing, so just back up, if yuh doh know what yuh might get yuh self in to, doh start nuttin, please back up, dis is not a game, I repeat, it is not a game  8) 8) 8). HIGHLY BLESSED.
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Offline acb

• Party like a wok star
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Presentation College San Fernando
« Reply #75 on: June 03, 2009, 06:08:29 PM »
just came back from an extended period in Trini. When I arrived late April, the murder toll was 175. As of this past weekend - it was 225. It translates to 5 weeks, 50 murders. That is 10 murders per week. More than 1 per day.

For anyone to say that the government is not responsible for this - you're right. They're not responsible for gun play ... but is it so? If you read between the lines in some posts in this thread, you can see this waning into politics - but let's try to steer clear of who's PNM, UNC and COP for a second.

This past weekend at the PNM Family Day the Prime Minister of Trinidad and Tobago warned his followers to sharpen their political cutlass ... he also said that Dr. Eric Williams used to say, "Don't shoot unless you can see the white in their eyes
- now, these can never be responsible words by the Prime Minister, whether it's a joke or not - because in the days preceeding those comments, there was a high profile murder/ suicide of an attorney who was slain by her ex-lover by that same "sharp cutlass" ... and well shootings just occur on an hourly basis these days. It's a slap in the face to the victims of those families and all the families that have suffered at the hands of violence. It's also the PM sticking his tongue out at the escalating crime situation.

We have to ask, why does the Prime Minister resort to using allegories involving violence? ... or why does he perpetrate violence versus political opponents.

Talking about the PM - he has not denied entering into talks with Abu Bakr over a deal brokered of trading amnesty for votes. Where on earth can a Prime Minister being the leader of a developed nation be associated with terrorists and not even be hald accountable for that? - blame the opposition or lack thereof for being worthless and blame the fools who elected both sides.

So this is on the heels of another footballer from Jabloteh that gets killed for absolutely no reason besides jealousy and we can't hear boo from any corner ... even the death of Jizelle Salandy was grossly mishandled in the press, and claims of mismanagement in that she should have had a driver to escort her.

But then again, it all leads back to responsibility and it always seems that the ones in the leadership positions who are elected to lead and serve are always the ones avoiding the responsibility.
throw parties, not grenades.

Offline King Deese

• BlackKnights15
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • photobucket.com
« Reply #76 on: June 03, 2009, 09:53:32 PM »

eh?

u two face motherf@#&er.

My friend, I will not let you lead me back, I made a promise tuh move forward and dat I will continue tuh do. I will tell you very nicely doh, you eh want nothing, yuh eh want nuttin, member meh told yuh. Ah begging yuh please, I just cool and trying tuh deal different wid de massive round here. If yuh continue wid yuh mess, I wouldn't react here on de forum, my friend it will get serious and ugly. Ah not in de small thing, so just back up, if yuh doh know what yuh might get yuh self in to, doh start nuttin, please back up, dis is not a game, I repeat, it is not a game  8) 8) 8). HIGHLY BLESSED.

aye, first of all, i ain't yuh friend. second, yuh keep threatening me like i suppose to get scared. u is a bandit or what. if dais the case den i suggest u watch yourself cause you may not last long with the bullshit you spilling my way. you live by the bullshit you will die by the bullshit. come to think of it, it beginning to look like it's fools like you perpetrating the fraud in tnt. you are causing innocent people to get killed. idiot dat. 

you ain't scaring nobody here so cease and desist with the bullshit. if i were you i would heed the words of your wife. mentally feeble midget.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: June 03, 2009, 09:58:47 PM »
just came back from an extended period in Trini. When I arrived late April, the murder toll was 175. As of this past weekend - it was 225. It translates to 5 weeks, 50 murders. That is 10 murders per week. More than 1 per day.

For anyone to say that the government is not responsible for this - you're right. They're not responsible for gun play ... but is it so? If you read between the lines in some posts in this thread, you can see this waning into politics - but let's try to steer clear of who's PNM, UNC and COP for a second.

This past weekend at the PNM Family Day the Prime Minister of Trinidad and Tobago warned his followers to sharpen their political cutlass ... he also said that Dr. Eric Williams used to say, "Don't shoot unless you can see the white in their eyes
- now, these can never be responsible words by the Prime Minister, whether it's a joke or not - because in the days preceeding those comments, there was a high profile murder/ suicide of an attorney who was slain by her ex-lover by that same "sharp cutlass" ... and well shootings just occur on an hourly basis these days. It's a slap in the face to the victims of those families and all the families that have suffered at the hands of violence. It's also the PM sticking his tongue out at the escalating crime situation.

We have to ask, why does the Prime Minister resort to using allegories involving violence? ... or why does he perpetrate violence versus political opponents.

Talking about the PM - he has not denied entering into talks with Abu Bakr over a deal brokered of trading amnesty for votes. Where on earth can a Prime Minister being the leader of a developed nation be associated with terrorists and not even be hald accountable for that? - blame the opposition or lack thereof for being worthless and blame the fools who elected both sides.

So this is on the heels of another footballer from Jabloteh that gets killed for absolutely no reason besides jealousy and we can't hear boo from any corner ... even the death of Jizelle Salandy was grossly mishandled in the press, and claims of mismanagement in that she should have had a driver to escort her.

But then again, it all leads back to responsibility and it always seems that the ones in the leadership positions who are elected to lead and serve are always the ones avoiding the responsibility.

Sharpen yuh political cutlass vs sleep wit d devil. I hear Kamla talkin y he did not say use yuh cutlass in d garden. Then it would have been another story. If u want 2 blame d govt for not stoppin d flow of guns in d country I dey wit yuh.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: June 04, 2009, 05:11:01 AM »
Yeah Weary....of all the things to critize Manning for...."sharpen yuh political cutlass"....sssttteeeuppppsss...we really in a mess yes.... ::)
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

Offline fordy

• Hero Warrior
  • give thanks!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: June 04, 2009, 09:08:21 AM »
change has to begin within each individual. you send the army and the idiots will resort to a higher level of stupidity.

Fordy from reports this boy's mother did almost everything right.  She had other children and they have all done well.  She did her part to the best of her ability.

Are you saying then, that for the lawless few among us who just hell bent on mayhem the Police/Army shouldn't step in?   

The idiots will resort to a higher level of stupidity you say?

Do you remember last year when the Army man was shot outside his home in Richplain?  And the Army moved in and set up camp?  De same idiots boil down like bhaji, didn't they?  Typical bully syndrome.  You bad until a man badder than you reach.

That incident indicated that if the authorities really wanted to be serious about curbing crime they would do something about it.  All the citizens of Trinidad and Tobago aren't lawless, is just a few.  The question is why is the Police/Army/Government not apparently doing anything to curb the crime wave being caused by a few?

i hear yuh brownsugar, and i agree with your point. what i was trying to talk about was more on a long term solution basis rather than a quick fire solution. the government needs to be a part of the long term solution as well by pumping money into the social services so the communities can get back involved in raising their children in the proper manner. right now we feeling the effects of children raisin children among other things. everyone keep talking about the government needs to do this and that....and yes they do need to step up and implement the policies and laws to get the place back in some kinda order...but ultimately it starts at home. the army coming in and shoot up some young fellas and lock down ah few areas, is only a matter of time until the idiots raise the bar on the stupidity in the nation. and when that happens, who else we go turn to for protection? outside forces? then you looking at losing yuh soverignty. i just think using the military is the ultimate last ditch effort...maybe it has reached to that level....but when that doesnt work then wat? yuh cant put plaster on gun shot wound...and thats what the army is...a nice big green plaster.  :beermug:
football...the one true life experience!!!

Offline acb

• Party like a wok star
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: June 04, 2009, 09:14:56 AM »
Yeah Weary....of all the things to critize Manning for...."sharpen yuh political cutlass"....sssttteeeuppppsss...we really in a mess yes.... ::)

maybe you don't see the relevance of using an allegory like "sharpening your political cutlass" ... it is irresponsible for the Prime Minister of the country to use a phrase like that when violence using such weapons is perpetrated against citizens on an almost daily basis.

The problem with this situation is that people (and I don't mean to be putting you on the spot), but those who make comments like yours that will defend the Prime Minister at all lengths by being dismissive of criticism with no real basis, is the reason why Trinidad is in such a mess.

As a football forum, we need to ask ourselves the question why is there so much silence over the case of the Jabloteh footballer who was gunned down, or in this case.

We have even mentioned Wilson Palacios' brother - and may he rest in peace - but without being disrespectful, who is he to us?? nobody!! ... and why can his situation garner coverage and debate in our local circles - while one of ours perishes and we couldn't seem to give one damn about it, except argue about who is to blame, and who is excused from responsibility.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: June 04, 2009, 09:46:30 AM »

The problem with this situation is that people (and I don't mean to be putting you on the spot), but those who make comments like yours that will defend the Prime Minister at all lengths by being dismissive of criticism with no real basis, is the reason why Trinidad is in such a mess.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Oh lord acb yuh killing mih...ME??!!  :o  Defend the PM??!!...boy Patrick Manning is among my list of least favourite people in T&T.....however I can be objective and call ah spade a spade and a cutlass a cutlass when I see it...

And I repeat....there are more things going wrong with this country (and inside their own party) for the opposition to be focused on making much ado about nothing....it is also why they will remain exactly where they are, in opposition!!...
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

Offline acb

• Party like a wok star
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: June 04, 2009, 10:13:58 AM »

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Oh lord acb yuh killing mih...ME??!!  :o  Defend the PM??!!...boy Patrick Manning is among my list of least favourite people in T&T.....however I can be objective and call ah spade a spade and a cutlass a cutlass when I see it...

And I repeat....there are more things going wrong with this country (and inside their own party) for the opposition to be focused on making much ado about nothing....it is also why they will remain exactly where they are, in opposition!!...

yeah Bronsugar, I didn't mean to come at you, or label you a PNM apologist, but when the worthless opposition has continually failed to do their job, and the press refuses to do their job responsibly and ethically - then it's left up to us to police the government - and when we do voice our disapproval about fiascos and blatant corrupt practices (and a lack of integrity) - we have appointed officials posturing that their position is divine and closer that anyone else to God so that they can absolve themselves of all alledged wrongdoing - and blatantly disregard the calls for clarity from the people that put them there.

We punish, curse and ridicule Jack Warner for all that is wrong with Football - and always discount any achievements we make on JWs backing because of his alledged connections. However, when the tables are turned, no-one makes any qualms about the blatant corrput practices that go on daily and affect everyone in the football fraternity and beyond.

We always say that government doesn't care about kidnapping or murders until it happens to one of their own ... well now it's happened to TWO of our own, and what are we going to do about it?

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: June 04, 2009, 10:34:05 AM »
T&T murder toll is now 230 and counting. Very sad indeed.

RIP brother.
patrick! we stepping with you.  :-\

Offline Weh-it-is

• Hero Warrior
  • Football is Rhythm. Yeah is Me Hammer!
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: June 04, 2009, 11:03:28 AM »
That wickedness going on all over the country. No words can comfort in a time like this but only GOD. It have ah special place in hell for people who like to kill and de fire don’t ever end…

Note however, if you live by the gun expect to meet your end by a similar fate....by all reports the elder Hyland's days were numbered....he was no choir boy....

NEXT!!!....

That still doesn’t give the rights to anyone to murder another. That is the problem right dey, we have no value for lives as a people.
The ball is like a magnet if you continue to knock it…it will attract, and then you can attack.  Get it?

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: June 04, 2009, 02:40:55 PM »

eh?

u two face motherf@#&er.

aye, first of all, i ain't yuh friend. second, yuh keep threatening me like i suppose to get scared. u is a bandit or what. if dais the case den i suggest u watch yourself cause you may not last long with the bullshit you spilling my way. you live by the bullshit you will die by the bullshit. come to think of it, it beginning to look like it's fools like you perpetrating the fraud in tnt. you are causing innocent people to get killed. idiot dat. 

you ain't scaring nobody here so cease and desist with the bullshit. if i were you i would heed the words of your wife. mentally feeble midget.

First of all don't get fooled wid dat (my friend). Dat is just a saying, doh get it twisted. I'm really proud of myself, cuz nomarlly ah wud ah take yuh apart long time. Ah jus vibzing wid yuh cool and calm. Trust meh dis is ah big 360 fuh Supa. Like I said, yuh real jokey, Supa is ah bandit steupssss. What is yuh education level? What is yuh profession? Yuh have a job? How much money yuh making a year? or ah should say an hour fuh you. How much money yuh have in de bank (if yuh have a bank account)? Yuh have a vehicle or yuh still bomin a ride tuh from people. Yuh have yuh own place? Or yuh still sleeping by yuh padnah on he sofa in he living room, steupssss.

I is a real humble yute, dat does care and give tuh de less fortunate people all de time. Ah doh believe in showing off, cuz Allah cud take everything I have in a heart beat. However, when ah get tried like dis, ah have tuh let yuh know what time it is and yuh working wid, scene. De answers tuh most ah meh questions will be answered in meh argument wid Sam, de other day. Doh waste yuh energy on Supa, cuz I sitting real nice, ah blessed. I set already, is meh son ah working on wid he education etc,  8) 8) 8). Worry about de lil or no money in yuh wallet, scene.

Yow ah deadly when ah go off on people and even like now when ah calm, ah cud  still destroy yuh. Yuh well brave tuh confront me wid dem petit lyrics, doh waste yuh energy canal conks. I'm so cool over here, ah typing wid ah smile  8), cuz yuh not ready. Supa got his swag on, ah mean big time, like I said before yuh not ready neither from a professional point of view or from a  de ganster side either, cuz we always have it. Yeah we always have it, so doh bounce yuh head. Now say after me, Supa & De Enterprise so special, so special, so special, dat is why when some fool come around, dey always strap wid dey ** s******. Alliance and Enterprise, wah do some forum clow round here, tell him tuh tighten up yuh know, before it is too late. HIGHLY BLESSED.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2009, 03:26:27 PM by SUPA »
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Offline slates

• Sr. Warrior
  • Big-up L'Anse Mitan Carenage
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: June 04, 2009, 03:12:15 PM »
Steups...

Here it is, some among us postulating and theorizing on causes & cures for the illness affecting the country and yet, in the midst of all that, 2 man posturing on here, sizing up one another.
Allyuh real good yes.

Steups...
Toujour Pret!

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: June 04, 2009, 03:13:46 PM »
Blessings to the family...be strong

WE BEATING COSTA RICA FOR HYLAND BROTHER
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: June 04, 2009, 03:21:25 PM »
Steups...

Here it is, some among us postulating and theorizing on causes & cures for the illness affecting the country and yet, in the midst of all that, 2 man posturing on here, sizing up one another.
Allyuh real good yes.

Steups...

Yuh right sah, I totally agree wid yuh. However, follow de thread and yuh will see where it started. Up tuh now, Supa eh loose he cool, ah just dealing wid de boi nice and proper :beermug:. HIGHLY BLESSED.
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Offline slates

• Sr. Warrior
  • Big-up L'Anse Mitan Carenage
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: June 04, 2009, 03:25:12 PM »
Steups...

Allyuh real good yes.

Steups...

Yuh right sah, I totally agree wid yuh. However, follow de thread and yuh will see where it started. Up tuh now, Supa eh loose he cool, ah just dealing wid de boi nice and proper :beermug:. HIGHLY BLESSED.

Nuff respect!  :beermug:
Toujour Pret!

1]; } ?>