June 16, 2024, 12:03:01 AM

Author Topic: Latapy names 22 for Costa Rica battle  (Read 15293 times)

Offline grskywalker

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIORS BUSS THE NET AGAIN!
    • View Profile
Re: Latapy names 22 for Costa Rica battle
« Reply #60 on: June 02, 2009, 05:18:59 PM »
I feeling a tremendous feeling of pride swelling for this encounter. I really feel we going to hold it down and beat Costa Rica

Offline Fyzoman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 02, 2009, 05:24:21 PM »
wait...no Akile? ??? lol

Aklie/Akiel is suspended for this match.....thank you Lord!!

Latas eh no ass...watch meh Akile eh seeing playing for we until after we come back from SA. By then maybe he will be ready.
"Practice is the best of all instructors"

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 02, 2009, 05:38:16 PM »
wait...no Akile? ??? lol

Aklie/Akiel is suspended for this match.....thank you Lord!!

Latas eh no ass...watch meh Akile eh seeing playing for we until after we come back from SA. By then maybe he will be ready.

2014 we hope he go b ready.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline College

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 02, 2009, 07:02:17 PM »

Quote from: Brownsugar on Today at 05:46:12 AM
Quote from: g on Today at 05:34:32 AM
We will be strong on set pieces

FINALLY!!....

Want to bet Yorke take de vast majority if not ALL de set pieces?

And why shouldn't he? He did an ok job in Germany... especially against Paraguay. Dont forget who take the corner against Bahrain in the away game for Tallest to bury :beermug:

Offline arrow

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 02, 2009, 07:08:07 PM »
(Ince)
(Silvio Spann or Carlos)    (Lawrence)     (Thomas)    (Keon Daniel)
(Carlos or Baptiste)     (Birchall)     (Yorke)    (Collin Samuel)
(Kenwyne Jones) (Jason Scotland)

Keon Daniel over Avery at LB?  Pacho...is that you? 

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 02, 2009, 07:35:27 PM »

Dont forget who take the corner against Bahrain in the away game for Tallest to bury :beermug:

You've obviously forgotten the other 74 set pieces that he took that resulted in NADAS  :beermug:
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline College

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: June 02, 2009, 08:40:07 PM »

Dont forget who take the corner against Bahrain in the away game for Tallest to bury :beermug:

You've obviously forgotten the other 74 set pieces that he took that resulted in NADAS  :beermug:

He may have taken 74, 84 or 104 but he is arguably the best option we have with a dead ball.  He can put in the mixer for the strikers and them to play dey self...ask yuh big player CG.

On a direct shot on goal, KG or Spann are better options, Ah go give yuh that.

Offline Football Architect

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: June 02, 2009, 09:18:57 PM »
Doh fret SUPA,

Yorkie playing a half and a piece maybe a she is not too match fit due to his absence of play at Sunderland. Iz either Latas givin' Yorkie de first or de second half to ramajay.
If iz de first half, we gaining from his on-the-pitch leadership but losin' some speed and man marking dog wuk.
If iz de second half, it could go either way. We might prevent ourselves from going behind by having younger legs but on the other hand, Yorke can still be a stabilizing force earlier rather than later in the game.

Big up.

Yeah faddah, ah was really fretting fuh real  ;D. Cuz ah saying damn, nobody eh including meh boi Latapy tuh run ah few minutes, well ah kind ah understand dat one. Oh lawd Yorke 2, nah man, nah man. However, as usual, your explanation make real good sense sah, respect  :beermug:.

Well boi, a week like dis, ah does just be licking meh chops. Is meh second country (USA) playing 2morrow night, yeah is T&T, USA and Brazil all de time. NIce, den Thursday is meh Kobe "all day" Bryant in dey **, den Saturday yuh know what time it is  ;). Fuh now, is let's go USA. HIGHLY BLESSED.

I have been reading the forum for a while on my homeboy account, but this SUPA man force me to make a post.
I aint goh lie but dis SUPA fella real like to show off boy.  One minute he balling he have plenty money, now like he turn fresh water yankee too.  De man say USA is he second country.  I wouldnt doubt if he does talk yankee wen he talking to de Americans.  I does try to understand his posts, but dey just don't ever make sense.  He look like he does be looking for d slightest opportunity to big up himself in some way.  It may be a result of low self esteem, and he probably now becoming accepted I guess.  Anyways SUPA you continue to do you!

Highly Blessed

Highly Blessed

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: June 02, 2009, 09:21:11 PM »

He may have taken 74, 84 or 104 but he is arguably the best option we have with a dead ball.  He can put in the mixer for the strikers and them to play dey self...ask yuh big player CG.

On a direct shot on goal, KG or Spann are better options, Ah go give yuh that.

Yorke is by no means the best option we have with a dead ball.  And I not talkin bout direct shot to goal.  He's probably the best penalty taker we have...I'll give you that...but that's it.

We have a Union National team.  Is all about seniority on dah side.

Offline kiffysmooth

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: June 02, 2009, 09:30:31 PM »
I beg to differ Palos.......

I can recall Keon Daniel being the favored choice for free kicks, and then there was Clyde, Trent, Kenwyn, Spann and others.  Nevertheless, I must admit that there might be too much variation....which may be a sign that there is little confidence in having a sole option when it comes to free kicks.  However, I would have to say that Yorke has been consistently delivering the better corners for us.  So I would leave him at that and penalties.  I would also favor Birchall for free kicks, but I think he needs to have the ball rolling for him to get a good go.  But all in all, I would say Latas is the best free kick taker we have

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: June 02, 2009, 09:38:37 PM »

I can recall Keon Daniel being the favored choice for free kicks, and then there was Clyde, Trent, Kenwyn, Spann and others.  Nevertheless, I must admit that there might be too much variation....which may be a sign that there is little confidence in having a sole option when it comes to free kicks.  However, I would have to say that Yorke has been consistently delivering the better corners for us.  So I would leave him at that and penalties.  I would also favor Birchall for free kicks, but I think he needs to have the ball rolling for him to get a good go.  But all in all, I would say Latas is the best free kick taker we have

Keon Daniel WAS the favored choice for free kicks.  So too Spann.  WHEN YORKE WASN'T AROUND which was often.

When Yorke came back in de squad, we were awarded a free kick outside de area, Keon stroll up to take it.  Yorke and Stern shoo he away and Yorke let Stern take de free kick.  Stern...who to de best of my knowledge never score a free kick for T&T.  Carlos Edwards did exactly the same thing to Daniel when he first came back for a friendly too.

As for Latas being the best free kick taker.....he undoubtedly has the best technique, but can you remember a single goal scored for T&T by Latas from a dead ball?

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: June 02, 2009, 09:39:51 PM »

Keon Daniel WAS the favored choice for free kicks.  So too Spann.  WHEN YORKE WASN'T AROUND which was often.

When Yorke came back in de squad, we were awarded a free kick outside de area, Keon stroll up to take it.  Yorke and Stern shoo he away and Yorke let Stern take de free kick.  Stern...who to de best of my knowledge never score a free kick for T&T.  Carlos Edwards did exactly the same thing to Daniel when he first came back for a friendly too.

As for Latas being the best free kick taker.....he undoubtedly has the best technique, but can you remember a single goal scored for T&T by Latas from a dead ball?

Yep is seniority in oui pweefen.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline kiffysmooth

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: June 02, 2009, 09:45:57 PM »
Well Palos,

If we were to go based on goals scored from the free kick position, den we should recall Angus Eve....because he is de only person who scored two or more for us

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: June 02, 2009, 09:48:34 PM »
Well Palos,

If we were to go based on goals scored from the free kick position, den we should recall Angus Eve....because he is de only person who scored two or more for us

And de only reason dat is de case is because Yorke and Latapy is de one's who have been taking 90% of the National team's free kicks between dem!

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: June 02, 2009, 09:57:23 PM »
Doh fret SUPA,

Yorkie playing a half and a piece maybe a she is not too match fit due to his absence of play at Sunderland. Iz either Latas givin' Yorkie de first or de second half to ramajay.
If iz de first half, we gaining from his on-the-pitch leadership but losin' some speed and man marking dog wuk.
If iz de second half, it could go either way. We might prevent ourselves from going behind by having younger legs but on the other hand, Yorke can still be a stabilizing force earlier rather than later in the game.

Big up.

Yeah faddah, ah was really fretting fuh real  ;D. Cuz ah saying damn, nobody eh including meh boi Latapy tuh run ah few minutes, well ah kind ah understand dat one. Oh lawd Yorke 2, nah man, nah man. However, as usual, your explanation make real good sense sah, respect  :beermug:.

Well boi, a week like dis, ah does just be licking meh chops. Is meh second country (USA) playing 2morrow night, yeah is T&T, USA and Brazil all de time. NIce, den Thursday is meh Kobe "all day" Bryant in dey **, den Saturday yuh know what time it is  ;). Fuh now, is let's go USA. HIGHLY BLESSED.

I have been reading the forum for a while on my homeboy account, but this SUPA man force me to make a post.
I aint goh lie but dis SUPA fella real like to show off boy.  One minute he balling he have plenty money, now like he turn fresh water yankee too.  De man say USA is he second country.  I wouldnt doubt if he does talk yankee wen he talking to de Americans.  I does try to understand his posts, but dey just don't ever make sense.  He look like he does be looking for d slightest opportunity to big up himself in some way.  It may be a result of low self esteem, and he probably now becoming accepted I guess.  Anyways SUPA you continue to do you!

Highly Blessed

Highly Blessed
Any way welcome to the site bro. No disrespect to you bredder, but yuh sound like yuh on the envy tip dread. i kinda suprise yuh jump on the supa when it have nuff man on here who deserve that far more than supa.

i've been a member for about 2 yrs and counting, and supa is one ah the coolest bredders here on the site, barnon. i think yuh missunderstanding the bredder drastically. when supa bigging up himself , it's not that he's doing it to imress ppl, the way i figour, he does be kicksin and having ah good time, that's how certin ppl does flex, i doh see nothing wrong wid that.

as for speaking yankee around americans, what so wrong wid dat fella, i does do it constantly if i feel like! what's the big deal! i don't get the kinda venom in your statements, TBH it sound kinda petty, after all big man doh watch face.

no disrespect to you meh breddren, but i think you should get ah life and stop monitoring grown folks.                              positive
« Last Edit: June 02, 2009, 10:00:00 PM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: June 02, 2009, 09:59:15 PM »
We beatin Costa Rica, Watch how much of their 1st team going and get send off vs USA.

JACK IS DE BOSS
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Preacher

• We doh smoke or drink or pop pills. When we light the mic is strickly jess skills
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: June 02, 2009, 10:29:13 PM »
Doh fret SUPA,

Big up.

Highly Blessed

Highly Blessed
Any way welcome to the site bro. No disrespect to you bredder, but yuh sound like yuh on the envy tip dread. i kinda suprise yuh jump on the supa when it have nuff man on here who deserve that far more than supa.

i've been a member for about 2 yrs and counting, and supa is one ah the coolest bredders here on the site, barnon. i think yuh missunderstanding the bredder drastically. when supa bigging up himself , it's not that he's doing it to imress ppl, the way i figour, he does be kicksin and having ah good time, that's how certin ppl does flex, i doh see nothing wrong wid that.

as for speaking yankee around americans, what so wrong wid dat fella, i does do it constantly if i feel like! what's the big deal! i don't get the kinda venom in your statements, TBH it sound kinda petty, after all big man doh watch face.

no disrespect to you meh breddren, but i think you should get ah life and stop monitoring grown folks.                              positive

i tell you everybody on edge.   ;D  JC  he just edgy bout the game.  I surprise man let him orf.  An attacking 1st post.   :rotfl:  welcome to the lime bredder.
In Everything give thanks for this is the will of God concerning you.

Offline MEP

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: June 02, 2009, 10:41:54 PM »
I feeling a tremendous feeling of pride swelling for this encounter. I really feel we going to hold it down and beat Costa Rica
yuh sure is not yuh blood pressah? is TnT football yuh know...

Dumplingdinho

« Reply #78 on: June 02, 2009, 11:06:59 PM »
whoever said keon daniel should play left back should be banned from posting on the football forum for ah year.  dat fellah doh have ah defensive bone in his body, he is responsible for avery and akile looking real bad.

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: June 02, 2009, 11:26:30 PM »
WE BEATING COSTA RICA

AH DOH CARE WHO IS DE BACK 4

COULD BE RON LA..SAMMY LELLWEYN...DE NOON..AND BLACK BOY
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline arrow

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: June 03, 2009, 05:43:18 AM »
Doh fret SUPA,

Big up.

Highly Blessed

Highly Blessed

From de amount of times I see d name Supa appear in this post I swear it was Supa himself write it!

Offline injunchile

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: June 03, 2009, 06:12:24 AM »
We Forget we living in T&T. Tell me a game playing in Tobago and Tobago's anointed son not in the starting eleven. Further their next Yorkie- Daniel not on the  left wing. Let us get real fellas. That is the difference between a foreign coach a la Bennie and a local. Friend thing - watch the show. Had Stern not been injured he would surely start.
 We beating Costa Rica.

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Cory Thomas: Illustration and Design
« Reply #82 on: June 03, 2009, 06:19:37 AM »
Friend thing - watch the show. Had Stern not been injured he would surely start.
Which he deserved to based on his last two performances. No friend thing in that.

Offline Fyzoman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: June 03, 2009, 06:33:36 AM »
Leh football architect haul he ass!

USA is my 2nd country too!
I does talk "Yankee" when I around americans (when ah feel like it too), so f&%king what!?!?!?!
I does back USA too, depending on who dey playing!
It's very telling he FIRST post is something negative bout ah fellow forumite....no football insights or nutten like dat, eh eh, he talking stupidness bout talking yankee dis and low self esteem dat, steups.

yuh coulda at least talk bout Latas wearing sportcoat and shirt wid no tie (or how he wears an earring?) or something stupid like dat and ease yuhself een, rather than show yuh true colors right off de bat, oh wait, we much rather when yuh do dat ;D
"Practice is the best of all instructors"

Offline NUFF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: June 03, 2009, 06:52:23 AM »
I would like to see Colin Samuel start on de left wing instead of Keon Daniel.  Since the hex started Daniel has not played well.  Daniel's problem is that he does not assert himself.  He has the tools to be a standout player but he is too passive.

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: June 03, 2009, 07:10:31 AM »
WE BEATING COSTA RICA
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline kingdavid

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: June 03, 2009, 07:26:37 AM »
WE BEATING COSTA RICA

AH DOH CARE WHO IS DE BACK 4

COULD BE RON LA..SAMMY LELLWEYN...DE NOON..AND BLACK BOY
WTF!!!!!!! big mag i like yuh vybez if only everybody could think like dat it might be good for football keep the positiveness. But when i see de noon yuh make meh start to laugh dey meh old coach yes lmao......

Offline King Deese

• BlackKnights15
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • photobucket.com
« Reply #87 on: June 03, 2009, 08:12:18 AM »
sooooooo. who is d friggin playmaker?

heyyyyyy abbottttttt.

we doh need no stinkin playmaker. all dem other countries need playmakers, shitttttttttt we doh need dat.

whais dat?????

we go play d whole game in our half ah d field like we accustom doing and we go win....yeah dais d plan.
I am the punishment of God...If you had not comitted great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.

Offline g

• mr greggle71
  • Hero Warrior
  • semi match fit
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: June 03, 2009, 08:35:23 AM »

heyyyyyy abbottttttt.

we doh need no stinkin playmaker. all dem other countries need playmakers, shitttttttttt we doh need dat.

whais dat?????

we go play d whole game in our half ah d field like we accustom doing and we go win....yeah dais d plan.

USA have 7 pts from 3 games..... Who is their playmaker?
Soca Warriors, the pride of a nation

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: June 03, 2009, 08:44:16 AM »

heyyyyyy abbottttttt.

whais dat?????

USA have 7 pts from 3 games..... Who is their playmaker?

thank you
I pity the fool....

1]; } ?>