April 25, 2024, 08:19:14 PM

Author Topic: T&T vs El Salvador on pay-per-view in US and Canada  (Read 3788 times)

Offline FireBrand

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
T&T vs El Salvador on pay-per-view in US and Canada
« on: July 24, 2009, 01:52:56 PM »
Trinidad & Tobago and El Salvador - All in for World Cup berth
ttffonline.com

MIAMI, July 21, 2009 – Traffic Sports USA and Integrated Sports announced distribution for the crucial game of El Salvador vs. Trinidad & Tobago August 12, live at 7:30 p.m. ET/4:30 p.m. PT on cable and satellite pay-per-view via iN Demand, DirecTV, Dish Network and TVN in the United States, as well as Viewer's Choice, Shaw PPV, Star Choice and Bell TV in Canada, for a suggested retail price of only $24.95.

“We are delighted that fans that cannot be at the Stadium in Trinidad on August 12 will have the opportunity to witness all the action, live via Pay-Per-View broadcast,” said CONCACAF president, Jack Warner. “El Salvador and Trinidad & Tobago have thousands of followers in the U.S., and I'm sure those who cannot be at the stadium, will take advantage of the chance to view this highly anticipated game, made available by Traffic Sports."

El Salvador is coming off a strong performance in World Cup qualifying play and is in 5th place, trailing third-place Honduras by only three points. The El Salvador National Team beat CONCACAF powerhouse, Mexico, this past June 6 in San Salvador, 2-1, in its last home World Cup qualifying match, making it the country’s most important victory in the last 12 years. The triumph made El Salvador’s possibilities of qualifying to the World Cup closer than ever.

“Our players will leave their heart and soul on the field while wearing our country’s colors with honor,” said Reynaldo Vasquez, President of the Salvadorian Soccer Federation.  “We are thrilled that Traffic Sports USA will give our fans in the U.S. and Canada the opportunity to experience the excitement from kick-off until the final whistle blows.”

Trinidad and Tobago hopes to return to the World Cup after making an appearance in the last competition, held three years ago in Germany. Although presently in sixth place, “The Soca Warriors” still hold an opportunity of qualifying for the 2010 World Cup. Although Trinidad and Tobago dropped an effortful game on June 10 against Mexico, 2-1, the team is prepared to rebound and play a winning game at home.

El Salvador and Trinidad & Tobago battled to a deadlock this past February at Cuscatlan Stadium, El Salvador, in front of 30,000 people. Trinidad and Tobago led for most of the match but a last minute goal by Salvadorian midfielder, Osael Romero, secured the tie.

Three teams will automatically qualify for the 2010 FIFA World Cup™ in South Africa at the conclusion of CONCACAF Final Round, while the fourth-place finisher plays CONMEBOL's fifth-place team in a two-game series this November for one of the last two berths in the 32-team field.

Don’t miss El Salvador’s first match on Pay-Per-View. The game will be played on August 12, live at 7:30 p.m. ET/4:30 p.m. PT on cable and satellite pay-per-view via iN Demand, DirecTV, TVN and Dish Network in the United States, as well as Viewer's Choice, Shaw PPV, Star Choice and Bell TV in Canada

About Traffic Sports- Established 15 years ago by the name of Inter Forever Sports, Traffic Sports USA is based in Miami as one of the leading soccer event management companies in the North America, Central America and Caribbean region. Traffic Sports USA is the owner of the Miami FC professional soccer team (USL-1), and has been responsible for organizing and/or commercializing most of the international soccer events in the region, including the vast majority of CONCACAF’s FIFA World Cup qualifying matches, the CONCACAF Champions Cup and the Under-17 CONCACAF Regional Championship, among others. Traffic Sports USA is the regional subsidiary of Traffic Marketing Esportivo, the leading soccer event management company in Latin America, which owns the commercial rights to events such as Copa America, Copa Sudamericana and the Brazilian National Team World Cup Qualifiers.For more information, please visit www.trafficsports.com.

« Last Edit: July 25, 2009, 05:43:14 PM by Flex »
Warrior Nation Member At Large

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: T&T vs El Salvador on pay-per-view in US and Canada
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2009, 02:07:16 PM »
eh we"ll find ah feed .

Offline theworm2345

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2009, 02:13:22 PM »
$25?  :rotfl:  I'll watch online for free

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2009, 02:38:47 PM »

So yuh not willin to support YOUR TEAM for $25?
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline theworm2345

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2009, 02:44:23 PM »

So yuh not willin to support YOUR TEAM for $25?
You really think the money goes to T&T or the TTFF?  Hell I wouldn't even spend $25 to watch my #1 team which is Ireland.  Also if I watch online I can record it and upload it here for people who couldn't watch.

Offline sub1

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2009, 02:49:26 PM »

The worm just showed why almost everything in T&T is mediocre. They want everything free but they want the best. I am seriously hoping that Jack raise all WC games to $300 uncovered and $800 covered so they could keep out all the weary worms and cockroaches from our football. If we can treat these people like the plague then our football, with the injection of real money and real supporters will rise.

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2009, 02:58:43 PM »

The worm just showed why almost everything in T&T is mediocre. They want everything free but they want the best. I am seriously hoping that Jack raise all WC games to $300 uncovered and $800 covered so they could keep out all the weary worms and cockroaches from our football. If we can treat these people like the plague then our football, with the injection of real money and real supporters will rise.

relax dude ,we know your gonna be paying the PPV ,but not everybody cant afford  it .The worm I beleive is a collage student ,give him a break .

Offline theworm2345

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2009, 03:05:49 PM »
I did just remember though, I twice paid a $20 cover charge at Fado Irish pub to watch Ireland (before we had internet fast enough to stream), the first was a 1-0 loss to Germany and the second a 5-2 loss to Cyprus.  After that I swore to not pay to watch a footy match on TV.  I did however drop $30 to watch T&T's B team show up in Bridgeview and play like shit and lose 3-0 to the bastards.

:devil:
relax dude ,we know your gonna be paying the PPV ,but not everybody cant afford  it .The worm I beleive is a collage student ,give him a break .
Its true, I'm currently trying to save up to make it over to Ireland so I can see my first Ireland game live (flights over there get pretty cheap in the winter).  That $25 will likely end up turning into 1 and 2/3s Blackhawks tickets though seeing as Ireland don't have any worthwhile games going on in the winter for awhile (maybe if they can make the playoff).
« Last Edit: July 24, 2009, 03:12:25 PM by theworm2345 »

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2009, 03:31:08 PM »
I did just remember though, I twice paid a $20 cover charge at Fado Irish pub to watch Ireland (before we had internet fast enough to stream), the first was a 1-0 loss to Germany and the second a 5-2 loss to Cyprus.  After that I swore to not pay to watch a footy match on TV.  I did however drop $30 to watch T&T's B team show up in Bridgeview and play like shit and lose 3-0 to the bastards.

Its true, I'm currently trying to save up to make it over to Ireland so I can see my first Ireland game live (flights over there get pretty cheap in the winter).  That $25 will likely end up turning into 1 and 2/3s Blackhawks tickets though seeing as Ireland don't have any worthwhile games going on in the winter for awhile (maybe if they can make the playoff).

I know I for one forgot that you weren't a trinbagonian, simply a football lover and therefore less likely to put out that sum to watch our national team.

My bad.

And BTW...thanks for the videos that you post of our team.  Not sure if I told you before but it's greatly appreciated.  :beermug:

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2009, 03:40:04 PM »
EL WHO ??
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline theworm2345

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2009, 03:47:54 PM »
I know I for one forgot that you weren't a trinbagonian, simply a football lover and therefore less likely to put out that sum to watch our national team.

My bad.
Only Caribbean football (and Ireland), though I'll definitely be watching the game (and probably in the chat)
And BTW...thanks for the videos that you post of our team.  Not sure if I told you before but it's greatly appreciated.  :beermug:
Its my pleasure, the least I can give back for all the valuable info I get off this site
« Last Edit: July 24, 2009, 03:49:32 PM by theworm2345 »

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2009, 03:49:29 PM »

money well spend on the Hawks ,you should wait until Hossa gets back healthy to go .

Offline theworm2345

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2009, 03:57:11 PM »
money well spend on the Hawks ,you should wait until Hossa gets back healthy to go .
I'll have to buy then when they're first released to get them at face value (the cheapest is $15, up $5 from 2007-08), if I don't the scalpers get them and raise the prices.  Hopefully he'll be back early enough that it won't matter though.  The bandwagonners are in full effect as I used to be able to get 8 tickets together the day of a game at the Blackhawks Store and we'd be able to site where ever we wanted to...those days are long gone  >:( :'(

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 24, 2009, 04:00:14 PM »
Penguins vs Blackhawks Finals pretty soon buddy pretty soon.

Offline theworm2345

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 24, 2009, 04:05:40 PM »
I hope so  ;D

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2009, 04:29:09 PM »

Penguins not makin it past de Capitals nex season.

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2009, 04:43:24 PM »
The Caps eint ready for the champs bud .

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 24, 2009, 05:25:24 PM »
The Caps eint ready for the champs bud .

Not dis past season true.  Penguins not even makin Conference semis nex season.

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 24, 2009, 05:58:01 PM »
That was not a fluke eh .if that what u think pens has the biggest gastank in the league .

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 24, 2009, 06:59:16 PM »
Trinidad & Tobago and El Salvador - All in for World Cup berth
ttffonline.com

MIAMI, July 21, 2009 – Traffic Sports USA and Integrated Sports announced distribution for the crucial game of El Salvador vs. Trinidad & Tobago August 12, live at 7:30 p.m. ET/4:30 p.m. PT on cable and satellite pay-per-view via iN Demand, DirecTV, Dish Network and TVN in the United States, as well as Viewer's Choice, Shaw PPV, Star Choice and Bell TV in Canada, for a suggested retail price of only $24.95.

“We are delighted that fans that cannot be at the Stadium in Trinidad on August 12 will have the opportunity to witness all the action, live via Pay-Per-View broadcast,” said CONCACAF president, Jack Warner. “El Salvador and Trinidad & Tobago have thousands of followers in the U.S., and I'm sure those who cannot be at the stadium, will take advantage of the chance to view this highly anticipated game, made available by Traffic Sports."

El Salvador is coming off a strong performance in World Cup qualifying play and is in 5th place, trailing third-place Honduras by only three points. The El Salvador National Team beat CONCACAF powerhouse, Mexico, this past June 6 in San Salvador, 2-1, in its last home World Cup qualifying match, making it the country’s most important victory in the last 12 years. The triumph made El Salvador’s possibilities of qualifying to the World Cup closer than ever.

“Our players will leave their heart and soul on the field while wearing our country’s colors with honor,” said Reynaldo Vasquez, President of the Salvadorian Soccer Federation.  “We are thrilled that Traffic Sports USA will give our fans in the U.S. and Canada the opportunity to experience the excitement from kick-off until the final whistle blows.”

Trinidad and Tobago hopes to return to the World Cup after making an appearance in the last competition, held three years ago in Germany. Although presently in sixth place, “The Soca Warriors” still hold an opportunity of qualifying for the 2010 World Cup. Although Trinidad and Tobago dropped an effortful game on June 10 against Mexico, 2-1, the team is prepared to rebound and play a winning game at home.

El Salvador and Trinidad & Tobago battled to a deadlock this past February at Cuscatlan Stadium, El Salvador, in front of 30,000 people. Trinidad and Tobago led for most of the match but a last minute goal by Salvadorian midfielder, Osael Romero, secured the tie.

Three teams will automatically qualify for the 2010 FIFA World Cup™ in South Africa at the conclusion of CONCACAF Final Round, while the fourth-place finisher plays CONMEBOL's fifth-place team in a two-game series this November for one of the last two berths in the 32-team field.

Don’t miss El Salvador’s first match on Pay-Per-View. The game will be played on August 12, live at 7:30 p.m. ET/4:30 p.m. PT on cable and satellite pay-per-view via iN Demand, DirecTV, TVN and Dish Network in the United States, as well as Viewer's Choice, Shaw PPV, Star Choice and Bell TV in Canada

About Traffic Sports- Established 15 years ago by the name of Inter Forever Sports, Traffic Sports USA is based in Miami as one of the leading soccer event management companies in the North America, Central America and Caribbean region. Traffic Sports USA is the owner of the Miami FC professional soccer team (USL-1), and has been responsible for organizing and/or commercializing most of the international soccer events in the region, including the vast majority of CONCACAF’s FIFA World Cup qualifying matches, the CONCACAF Champions Cup and the Under-17 CONCACAF Regional Championship, among others. Traffic Sports USA is the regional subsidiary of Traffic Marketing Esportivo, the leading soccer event management company in Latin America, which owns the commercial rights to events such as Copa America, Copa Sudamericana and the Brazilian National Team World Cup Qualifiers.For more information, please visit www.trafficsports.com.

Hope there will be a similar package for the T&T and El Salvador fans based in the UK & Europe!
Guess we'll have to wait and see!  :waiting:
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

1]; } ?>