March 28, 2024, 05:45:18 PM

Author Topic: Jlloyd Samuel Now Eligible?  (Read 15954 times)

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Jlloyd Samuel Now Eligible?
« Reply #30 on: June 03, 2009, 10:20:01 PM »

was not a competitive fixture just a friendly

does not matter... those count
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline Bianconeri

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 03, 2009, 10:24:19 PM »
and lets not forget robbie findley
Nope. He already played for the US senior team. This rule change is only for youth players who haven't committed to a senior team yet.

Findley has a cap to his name...sad enuff

and study he get put on in the last minute of the game too....cobeau sweat to lock him up

wham to Patterson though? never hear bout him again

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 03, 2009, 10:51:19 PM »

coming on a plane

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 04, 2009, 12:57:18 AM »
ah wonder if dey know our national motto

Offline Carib-Briton

• Hero Warrior
  • Working Things Out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 04, 2009, 03:48:39 AM »
This is great news I think

Niceness

This is great news for people I personally know too  ;D

Offline Carib-Briton

• Hero Warrior
  • Working Things Out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 04, 2009, 03:54:04 AM »
Yeah! Could really really use Samuel.
And Hoyte. Assuming either one is interested. Full back is a major problem position for us.

TBH maybe at CONCACAF standard but I think Hoyte is a poor Right Back, considering the amount of feedback he would have given himself as a result of his poor performances over the past two years I thought he would of improved by now.

Jamaica go be happy for this  8) SEND MORE BRTIZ  :devil:

:rotfl:

what sh!t yuh talking? it was a fete match?

:rotfl:
« Last Edit: June 04, 2009, 08:37:31 AM by Carib-Briton »

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 04, 2009, 05:03:33 AM »

was not a competitive fixture just a friendly

does not matter... those count

"2.  If a player has been included in a national or representative team of a country for which he is eligible to play pursuant to §1, he shall not be permitted to take part in an international match for another country. Accordingly, any player who is qualified to play for more than one national association (i.e. who has dual nationality) will be deemed to have committed himself to one association only when he plays his first international match in an official competition (at any level) for that association."

but rule have change and findley has not played in an official competiton for the senior team  eg gold cup or WCQ ....

http://www.socawarriors.net/forum/index.php?topic=33917.0
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline soca_randy

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 04, 2009, 06:10:41 AM »
Hi All,
I have seen Bobby Zamora played on several occasions in the UK and he would be a great addition to the squad. I know his 'Old man'  and I will contact him and pass the message on.

The man is a regular premiership starter at the moment.

socarandy
UK

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 04, 2009, 06:38:42 AM »
Hi All,
I have seen Bobby Zamora played on several occasions in the UK and he would be a great addition to the squad. I know his 'Old man'  and I will contact him and pass the message on.

socarandy
UK

What u think ,they have interest in wanting to represent us ?

Offline Weh-it-is

• Hero Warrior
  • Football is Rhythm. Yeah is Me Hammer!
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 04, 2009, 07:22:19 AM »
Hi All,

socarandy
UK

Why wouldn’t they? Nobody else not tapping on they shoulder right now. ;D

Did anybody get in touch with any of them on facebook, Myspace etc? We could really do with any additional help in defense. Zamora could play a decent attacking midfield, he kind of reminds me of Daryl Roberts. Jloydd could fine ah spot in defense. Any help would do!!!  Hopefully somebody send ah text before Saturday because Costa Rica coming ready fuh battle..
The ball is like a magnet if you continue to knock it…it will attract, and then you can attack.  Get it?

Offline soca_randy

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 04, 2009, 07:28:43 AM »
Well he  is away at the moment, not to sure what he would say.
socarandy
UK

Offline Weh-it-is

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 04, 2009, 07:32:06 AM »
Well he  is away at the moment, not to sure what he would say.
socarandy
UK

So yuh doh have he number, e-mail, call ah cousin, he grandmother might know weh he is? Time is of de essence.  ;)

The ball is like a magnet if you continue to knock it…it will attract, and then you can attack.  Get it?

Offline Carib-Briton

• Hero Warrior
  • Working Things Out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 04, 2009, 08:07:07 AM »
Hi All,

socarandy
UK

http://www.socawarriors.net/forum/index.php?topic=7919.0

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 04, 2009, 08:10:10 AM »
 :rotfl: he have no choice really eh .

Offline soca_randy

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 04, 2009, 08:14:52 AM »
Jack knows these players and he  has contacted them in past.

Therefore with this rulling I know Jack will make things happen for sure this time around.

socarandy

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Cory Thomas: Illustration and Design
« Reply #45 on: June 04, 2009, 08:23:34 AM »
And Hoyte. Assuming either one is interested. Full back is a major problem position for us.

TBH maybe at CONCACAF standard but I think Hoyte is a poor left back, considering the amount of feedback he would have given himself as a result of his poor performances over the past two years I thought he would of improved by now.
I thought Justin Hoyte was a right back. And poor games are relative to where he's playing them. He's in the Prem. Poor at Arsenal or Boro is still a few notches above good at Defence Force or DCU.

Offline Weh-it-is

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 04, 2009, 08:24:08 AM »
Jack knows these players and he  has contacted them in past.

Therefore with this rulling I know Jack will make things happen for sure this time around.

socarandy

Sometimes Jack and them does move to slow, wondered why he took so long to leggo Pacho? He mind does be on other things. :-X

Offline Themanfriday

• That's who I am, a real
  • Hero Warrior
  • CHILD of GOD
    • View Profile
    • Dexter B. Friday
« Reply #47 on: June 04, 2009, 08:25:35 AM »
Hi All,

socarandy
UK

Did anybody get in touch with any of them on facebook, Myspace etc? We could really do with any additional help in defense. Zamora could play a decent attacking midfield, he kind of reminds me of Daryl Roberts. Jloydd could fine ah spot in defense. Any help would do!!!  Hopefully somebody send ah text before Saturday because Costa Rica coming ready fuh battle..

And you ready tuh bring dem men in now?
Born in SanDo
Raised in Marabella and Gasparillo
Lived in Philly
Join the US Army
Moved to Oklahoma
Deployed to Bosnia
Stayed in Hungary
Retired In Germany
Was at the WC
Cheering for Latapy
Deployed to Kosovo
Y? I don't know
Moved back to America
To live in Virginia
Retired age 44
This is my life

Offline Carib-Briton

• Hero Warrior
  • Working Things Out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 04, 2009, 08:36:39 AM »

TBH maybe at CONCACAF standard but I think Hoyte is a poor left back, considering the amount of feedback he would have given himself as a result of his poor performances over the past two years I thought he would of improved by now.
I thought Justin Hoyte was a right back. And poor games are relative to where he's playing them. He's in the Prem. Poor at Arsenal or Boro is still a few notches above good at Defence Force or DCU.

Accident. Meant Right back.

Offline Carib-Briton

• Hero Warrior
  • Working Things Out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 04, 2009, 08:38:31 AM »
Hi All,

socarandy
UK

Hoyte is on MySpace and Facebook.

Offline Weh-it-is

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 04, 2009, 08:42:33 AM »
Hi All,

socarandy
UK

If Jlloyd is fit why not plug him in? The tactic's is a lil diffrent in Defence than offence. Zamora could geh ah 10 min bligh if we up by like three in late half. It not hard. Simple briefing.

Offline Trinidogg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 04, 2009, 09:17:31 AM »
I don't think they could be included in the next squad since the game is 3 days away am not sure if that stands for the Mexico game also... I hope not excited to see them in T&T gear don't wanna wait to long...
« Last Edit: June 04, 2009, 09:20:54 AM by Trinidogg »

Offline soca_randy

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 04, 2009, 09:19:21 AM »
Jlloyd said that he was going to have a website:

http://www.jlloydsamuel.co.uk/

Offline chelsealife

• You must be the change you wish to see in this world
  • Hero Warrior
  • Its BLUE, what else matters?
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 04, 2009, 09:32:23 AM »
Allyuh actually want Jlloyd and Hoyte... Seon Power better than Hoyte and everybody know he en good, but last two seasons Jlloyd play good so he go be welcome to come an sweat... Zamora???? Really??? He en good, he get some touches but that is only sometimes. And sombody say he a regular prem starter but thais onl until next season bcuz Fulham want Jason to come in and thais RELL bench 4 Zamora, so dont even run up yuh phone bill to call he "Old Man" cuz u just wasting time. Darryl Roberts have to come back and Jamal Gay en play much bcuz he injured. We dont need to bring in nobody except Jlloyd and i only support that bcuz he is a born Trini

Offline Trinidogg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 04, 2009, 09:36:22 AM »
Allyuh actually want Jlloyd and Hoyte... Seon Power better than Hoyte and everybody know he en good, but last two seasons Jlloyd play good so he go be welcome to come an sweat... Zamora???? Really??? He en good, he get some touches but that is only sometimes. And sombody say he a regular prem starter but thais onl until next season bcuz Fulham want Jason to come in and thais RELL bench 4 Zamora, so dont even run up yuh phone bill to call he "Old Man" cuz u just wasting time. Darryl Roberts have to come back and Jamal Gay en play much bcuz he injured. We dont need to bring in nobody except Jlloyd and i only support that bcuz he is a born Trini

Its still good to have the option and if i could remember sum Spanish club was after Zamora he is a respectable player, and for Hoyte he playing in the premier league and play a position where Spann usually take up he can't be worst than him for now can he? no disrespect to Spann by the way. Although don't get me wrong i more hype for Samuel also and Hoyte already said he wanna play for England not Trinidad.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2009, 09:54:12 AM by Trinidogg »

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 04, 2009, 09:44:06 AM »
From what I remember Zamora was more blunt about not being interested.
Bring Jlloyd but let Zamora haul he cyat.

Offline soca_randy

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 04, 2009, 09:45:20 AM »
Well palos I agree that having Jlloyd may be an asset to us.
But yu sounding as if the rest of the forward line that we have are firing on all cylinders. So put all of them in the mix zamora and all and then decide.

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 04, 2009, 09:56:31 AM »
But yu sounding as if the rest of the forward line that we have are firing on all cylinders. So put all of them in the mix zamora and all and then decide.

exactly
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Weh-it-is

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 04, 2009, 10:08:53 AM »

exactly
Ent!

Is anybody could come for all I care, if yuh could make de team over ah next man, then yuh have he spot. Beenie was willing to look under ah rock when came here. We want the best available players to run out fuh we country.

Offline Rodney

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 04, 2009, 10:20:11 AM »
hoyte jlloyd and bobby zamora and other who could not have switched .... all we need now is tnt  recognize grandparents

Not sure bout that, as that could really open the floodgates. I prefer at least a few homegrown players in a national side, gets them vaulable experience, exposure and a better oppertunity to get a good contract abroad. I agree it would be hypocritical to say foreign born haven't helped our cause but I think some coaches might get carried away with the influx of "international flavour" as our Jamaican neighbours did. Worked for a while fuh them, but currently I wouldn't say their experiment is paying off as it did initially. And I see their numbers of foreign born are dropping (at least fuh now).

As fuh Samuel, Hoyte and Zamora. As far as I am concerned they burned their bridges already as all had oppertunities to play for us before they originally became in-eligible, but all chose not to. But, if the they want to play and the majority of supporters want them as well......who am I to complain about their selection if it happens.

1]; } ?>