March 28, 2024, 12:18:47 PM

Author Topic: Jlloyd Samuel Now Eligible?  (Read 15953 times)

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Jlloyd Samuel Now Eligible?
« Reply #60 on: June 04, 2009, 10:36:21 AM »
Jlloyd coming

Offline Weh-it-is

• Hero Warrior
  • Football is Rhythm. Yeah is Me Hammer!
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 04, 2009, 10:43:14 AM »
Jlloyd coming

Babalawo yuh is ah glad man. :rotfl:
« Last Edit: June 04, 2009, 10:46:52 AM by Weh-it-is »
The ball is like a magnet if you continue to knock it…it will attract, and then you can attack.  Get it?

Offline shatta

• JAMAICA TO DI WORLD!. WHERE BROOKLYN AT!
  • Jr. Warrior
  • GANSTA FI LIFE
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 04, 2009, 11:04:26 AM »
 :rotfl:.this is f**king funny. is not you guys talking about jamaica brits and now you are so happy to get on board. it seems like it was jelousy as always :rotfl:. any way i do not think much players want to play for T&T any way, mabe one. lookout for Manu defender simpson, he said he would love to play for jamaica and john barns may call him for the summer. alot more are crying to play for us, but we cannot take too much. and we have alot of players going to premairship now just like this

http://www.sportinglife.com/football/news/story_get.cgi?STORY_NAME=soccer/09/06/03/manual_104554.html&TEAMHD=soccer

good luck on your hunting :rotfl:. we have a talented  kid cumming up in west ham and he is jamaican born, already got call up but was on the bench.alot of jamaican athlete compete for england , america and canada, so i see no problem taking back some that has jamaican roots.

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Cory Thomas: Illustration and Design
« Reply #63 on: June 04, 2009, 11:07:38 AM »
:rotfl:.this is f**king funny. is not you guys talking about jamaica brits and now you are so happy to get on board. it seems like it was jelousy as always :rotfl:. any way i do not think much players want to play for T&T any way, mabe one. lookout for Manu defender simpson, he said he would love to play for jamaica and john barns may call him for the summer. alot more are crying to play for us, but we cannot take too much. and we have alot of players going to premairship now just like this

http://www.sportinglife.com/football/news/story_get.cgi?STORY_NAME=soccer/09/06/03/manual_104554.html&TEAMHD=soccer

good luck on your hunting :rotfl:. we have a talented  kid cumming up in west ham and he is jamaican born, already got call up but was on the bench.alot of jamaican athlete compete for england , america and canada, so i see no problem taking back some that has jamaican roots.

shattap

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 04, 2009, 11:12:11 AM »

danny simpson please at manu and 22years  and have not  played for england at any level he enevr even considered playing for JA before  until barnes ...  ..   villa scouts are all over europe looking so its nothing to get hyped up about ... and zavon hines a next player who was born in JA and never even though about playing for JA you come here talking up but aint saying nothing ..
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 04, 2009, 11:17:21 AM »
This is great news...our player pool just increased...Hoyte and Zamora are now eligible and invitations should be extended to them asap.
Hart for president

Offline chelsealife

• You must be the change you wish to see in this world
  • Hero Warrior
  • Its BLUE, what else matters?
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: June 04, 2009, 03:52:36 PM »

Zavon Hines is shit but allyuh might get Mears to play for allyuh again bcuz evn though he play good for Marseille he will never get call for England... And oh yeah T&T #1 in CFU again.. Watch from the back and learn ahtta... allyuh Luddy/....LMAO

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: June 04, 2009, 04:00:43 PM »

shattap
Cool, Beans  ;D
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Giggsy's Chestwig

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: June 04, 2009, 06:19:02 PM »
This is the same Bobby Zamora who said:

"Trinidad is my dad's country and to play in the finals would be a dream but West Ham are more important. I am only thinking about the club at the moment and do not want to be distracted from that."

A real patriot.

If T&T don't qualify for the World Cup, watch Samuel and Hoyte adopt a similar attitude.

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: June 04, 2009, 07:19:35 PM »

Jlloyd was born in Trinidad.
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: June 04, 2009, 07:37:33 PM »
WE BEATING ZAMORA
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline shatta

• JAMAICA TO DI WORLD!. WHERE BROOKLYN AT!
  • Jr. Warrior
  • GANSTA FI LIFE
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: June 04, 2009, 08:20:47 PM »
mi get mi point out already and mi no care what come after :devil:.we only care about fifa ranking because thats what affect some of our players who should be playing in the premeire league but the ranking affect their work permit. i do not care who rank number one, i just hope we could get back in the 60s so morrison and others could get permit. usa rank 14, costa rica rank 41 but last night it show who is the best footballing team, usa defence was saving them for years. ranking position agains other country is the least, even when there is no match they are moving teams, i wonder what criteria they use. and who talkin about hex, any one who knows about football,knows that jamaica is solid but we start the group bad and mist out by goal diference in a strong group. the amount of players we have playing in europ, america and canada we could make more than one team. another thing i am hoping for is that after the world cup qualifiers, we could play some match agains T&T :devil:. in T&T. also hope you win agains costa rica saturday ar els unnu rass unda fire :rotfl: 
« Last Edit: June 04, 2009, 08:27:07 PM by shatta »

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: June 04, 2009, 08:38:50 PM »
Jlloyd coming

he coming. make sure allyuh have ah pan side and the flag man when he touchdown in Piarco.

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: June 04, 2009, 08:50:05 PM »
zamora cud throw he frame. me eh want he here. nothin wrong wid givin man like samuel a try. but i wud prefer if homegrown men like roberts get a chance before samuel  :-\
Doh f**k wit MY warriors!!!

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: June 04, 2009, 09:36:31 PM »
zamora cud throw he frame. me eh want he here. nothin wrong wid givin man like samuel a try. but i wud prefer if homegrown men like roberts get a chance before samuel  :-\
Dat would make sense if roberts and samuel played de same position.

Samuel could play anywhere in the defence.  He was outstanding in central defence for Bolton Wanderers this season but initially made his name and his England appearances as a left back for Aston Villa.

He can also potentially play left side of midfield too.  He would be a wonderful asset to have for T&T and at 28 years of age, is in his prime as a footballer.

Roberts should also be in the mix IMO but he is more of an attacking midfielder / striker.
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Dumplingdinho

« Reply #75 on: June 06, 2009, 03:14:28 PM »
fellahs i was trying to stay away from this thread but i go throw in mih 2 cents, mih father related to jlloyd so i met him ah few times, the first time was after the game against wycombe in 2005.

so i ask him if he plan to play for us and his response was trinis real cool but i am english.

now that was when he had high hopes of playing for england, now dem hopes real low so yuh never know, he might change his mind.

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: June 06, 2009, 03:23:37 PM »
fellahs i was trying to stay away from this thread but i go throw in mih 2 cents, mih father related to jlloyd so i met him ah few times, the first time was after the game against wycombe in 2005.

so i ask him if he plan to play for us and his response was trinis real cool but i am english.

now that was when he had high hopes of playing for england, now dem hopes real low so yuh never know, he might change his mind.

what about the other times you met? btw has he ever been to trinidad ?  but back in 2005 he changed his mind but that was when we had a 50 /50 chance ...
« Last Edit: June 06, 2009, 03:25:13 PM by Trini _2010 »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline kounty

• Hero Warrior
  • Truthfulness is brighter than the light of the sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: June 06, 2009, 03:45:38 PM »
I don't like this whole business.  It seem like in the future all dem youths who play for brazil under 21, under whatever and didn;t make it to the big side, go be scouted all over the world to come play for their country.  more like a club scene in my opinion.

Offline fari

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: June 06, 2009, 06:01:04 PM »
i wonder if he could have helped out today...

Offline Bianconeri

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: June 12, 2009, 08:35:25 AM »
Call up Findley fast!

Offline Trinidogg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: June 12, 2009, 09:20:54 AM »
Wonder why we haven't heard any word on Jlloyd and Zamora yet been a while...

Offline #4

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
    • #YGBfiles: The Young, Gifted, and Black Files
« Reply #81 on: June 12, 2009, 09:22:20 AM »
I don't like this whole business.  It seem like in the future all dem youths who play for brazil under 21, under whatever and didn;t make it to the big side, go be scouted all over the world to come play for their country.  more like a club scene in my opinion.
True... but it seems as if these rules change every 4 or 5 years. I can almost guarantee you that this rule will be changed again before 2014.

Offline Trinidogg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: June 12, 2009, 09:24:50 AM »
True... but it seems as if these rules change every 4 or 5 years. I can almost guarantee you that this rule will be changed again before 2014.

Yea i agree Fifa would recognize this activity and address it if it comes down to this...

Offline Trini Madness

• Heart....miles and miles of heart
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: June 12, 2009, 11:22:55 AM »
Call up Findley fast!

what about scott sealy? havent heard anything about him in de longest while...

or is he no longer on our radar?
A dream you don't fight for will haunt you for the rest of your life.

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: June 12, 2009, 11:52:58 AM »

Yea i agree Fifa would recognize this activity and address it if it comes down to this...

doubt it .... all they did is give player options .... before  once a player  played at youth in an official match  they were for life , stuck then they gave them the option to switch before 21 now once you ain't play for the senior national team in an official match you can switch .. which is good .....

Offline Cocorite

• Hero Warrior
  • John 5:24
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: June 12, 2009, 12:22:09 PM »
Of all the possible players now made eligible to play for T&T, I think Jlloyd is the option needed most desperately in defence, and who've showed an open mind towards playing for us. Would like to see if he could help bring stability to our back line. The stronger and more cohesive our back line is, the more we will see the Mids and forwards creating opportunities.

Go T&T, NEVER give up

Take It To Them
Socawarriors Need A Winning Mentality

Offline Weh-it-is

• Hero Warrior
  • Football is Rhythm. Yeah is Me Hammer!
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: June 12, 2009, 12:38:39 PM »
Jlloyd coming

he coming. make sure allyuh have ah pan side and the flag man when he touchdown in Piarco.

How come he en reach yet? De pan side still up in Piarco waiting?  :rotfl: Like Jlloyd ducking we Boi, he doh wah play fuh we, oh gosh.  :(
The ball is like a magnet if you continue to knock it…it will attract, and then you can attack.  Get it?

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: June 12, 2009, 12:46:11 PM »
Jlloyd coming

How come he en reach yet? De pan side still up in Piarco waiting?  :rotfl: Like Jlloyd ducking we Boi, he doh wah play fuh we, oh gosh.  :(
the TTFF hired Exodus but Jack couldnt come up with the pre - agreement money.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: June 12, 2009, 12:55:09 PM »
there is a saying, those who win the war right the history. The 4 nations use to write all the rules to benefit them. Nothing ain't change. If TT go benefit why should we not take advantage of the rule change.

Offline najee

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: June 12, 2009, 03:13:31 PM »
look what this all boil down to...these guys in England...who for some degree don't really care about Trinidad and Tobago...but England...yet we wanted them so bad to play for us...it go to show the T&TPL...suck...cause it's not producing quality players to represent  our senior team...WHAT A DAMN SHAMN?

1]; } ?>