April 18, 2024, 11:32:15 PM

Author Topic: Jlloyd Samuel Now Eligible?  (Read 16114 times)

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
Re: Jlloyd Samuel Now Eligible?
« Reply #90 on: June 12, 2009, 03:16:50 PM »
look what this all boil down to...these guys in England...who for some degree don't really care about Trinidad and Tobago...but England...yet we wanted them so bad to play for us...it go to show the T&TPL...suck...cause it's not producing quality players to represent  our senior team...WHAT A DAMN SHAMN?
yeah very interesting point
if at the first approach they dont want to play for TTFF, let dem go
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: June 12, 2009, 04:03:45 PM »
Jermaine Jones, decided he wants to play for the US. You think them US officials wasn't prodding him all the time. The USA talent pool very deep. You would think they will tell Jones " nah, is ok". They see a quality player they could get and they will take him whether they have local players or not.

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: June 12, 2009, 04:09:32 PM »
meh Hex done going sour...allyuh want to finish me off now with dem cacaholes...
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline najee

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: June 12, 2009, 04:21:02 PM »
that good to know the american are stacking up on player personnel...i just think the brazilian who been playing in Trinidad and Tobago Proleague....have more desire  to play for Trini than the one's that born in Trini...but up's to play for England and push Trini aside...even the brazilian who marriage  a Trini woman...would run back and play for  Trini if ask

Offline Trinidogg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: June 12, 2009, 05:05:10 PM »
that good to know the american are stacking up on player personnel...i just think the brazilian who been playing in Trinidad and Tobago Proleague....have more desire  to play for Trini than the one's that born in Trini...but up's to play for England and push Trini aside...even the brazilian who marriage  a Trini woman...would run back and play for  Trini if ask

Most likely cause they would never get the chance to play for Brazil... but players who could of played for England had a shot to play for them samuel was actually in england squad he was rated the 2nd best lb in premier league at one time... still sad that they didn't want to play for us over england but aye its a small caribbean Island's compare to a power house in the world. now though just waiting to see how they feel now exactly instead of all the guessing when none of us really know for sure...

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: June 12, 2009, 06:57:21 PM »
meh Hex done going sour...allyuh want to finish me off now with dem cacaholes...
We beating everybody next rounds!

BELIEVE BELIEVE BELIEVE! ;D
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: June 12, 2009, 07:01:10 PM »
Just send we britz please! we really need dem.

BELIEVE, WE BEATING PPL NEXT ROUNDS!

BELIEVE BELIEVE BELIEVE!! :devil: :devil:
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: June 12, 2009, 11:08:01 PM »
EL WHO ????
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline Peter

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: June 12, 2009, 11:52:08 PM »
Just send we britz please! we really need dem.

BELIEVE, WE BEATING PPL NEXT ROUNDS!

BELIEVE BELIEVE BELIEVE!! :devil: :devil:

I concur, cosign!

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: June 14, 2009, 07:14:52 AM »
Avery "Blade" John came on in the 85' min for DC's win over Chicago.... Vamos United....

Doh worry the left back position go be secure by August 12th Jlllllloyd could salt in England.

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
  • Certant omnes sed non omnibus palma
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: June 15, 2009, 12:31:58 PM »
According to U.S. Soccer, the new rule eliminating the 21-year-old restriction will not go into effect until October 1, leaving Jones ineligible to represent the U.S. in their summer regional competition, the Gold Cup. However, he could be available for the final two matches of World Cup qualifying, which are games against Honduras and Costa Rica.

Anybody else heard about this?
You either die the hero or live long enough to become the villain

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Cory Thomas: Illustration and Design
« Reply #101 on: June 15, 2009, 12:50:43 PM »
Avery "Blade" John came on in the 85' min for DC's win over Chicago.... Vamos United....

Doh worry the left back position go be secure by August 12th Jlllllloyd could salt in England.
Yeah! Who needs talent and depth in our defence?! Our feelings are hurt, dammit!

Offline Trinidogg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: June 15, 2009, 12:55:57 PM »
According to U.S. Soccer, the new rule eliminating the 21-year-old restriction will not go into effect until October 1, leaving Jones ineligible to represent the U.S. in their summer regional competition, the Gold Cup. However, he could be available for the final two matches of World Cup qualifying, which are games against Honduras and Costa Rica.

Nope didn't know about that by that time if were out of it wonder if they gone still get call up for the last 2 games...

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: June 15, 2009, 02:51:40 PM »
Do we still have games in October? If not, they still young for 2014.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: June 15, 2009, 04:31:29 PM »

Yuh mean Jlloyd.

Offline FireBrand

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: June 17, 2009, 10:13:10 AM »
I guess Jlloyd Samuel and Zamora are possibilities for the El Salvador game...again.

Jones Door Opens August 2nd
By: Greg Seltzer (Soccer365)

Soccer365 has confirmed that Schalke midfielder Jermaine Jones will be eligible to suit up for the U.S. National Team after August 2nd, provided his international switch has been approved by the FIFA's Player Status Committee.

U.S. Soccer was actually told by a FIFA employee that Jones could not be eligible until October 1st, but a spokesman for the world governing body surmised that the particular messenger might have momentarily confused the international association rule with a club transfer change regarding youth players approved the same day that does not go into effect until that autumn day.

"I can confirm that the decision to lift the age limit in Article 18 of the Regulations Governing the Application of the FIFA Statutes will come into effect 60 days after it was taken at the 59th FIFA Congress," he told Soccer365 on Tuesday afternoon.

The 27-year old Jones, who took his decision to trade his Germany shirt for U.S. colors after Article 18 was stripped of the 21-year old age limit for international switches was ratified with 58% of the vote on June 3rd, is waiting to learn when his Player Status Committee case hearing will occur.

If the central midfielder's swap is given the green light, he would first be available for coach Bob Bradley's selection when the USMNT visits arch nemesis Mexico at Azteca on August 12th.
Warrior Nation Member At Large

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: June 17, 2009, 01:07:34 PM »
That's good news yes! but it would be better news if JLLoyd wants tuh play for us and greater news if he gets selected, BC the more i see dennis lawrence and dog play, the more i realize i was wrong about them fellas.

they need tuh pass on the knowledge and ride pine Bc they making the same old dotish mistakes they were making ompteen yrs ago when luis hernandes and eddie pope was playing and was beating the dickens out ah we.

i would think with age them men would be less prone tuh making those kinda silly blunders, but unfortunatly for us nothing's change! :-[

Offline noize

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: June 17, 2009, 02:24:46 PM »
 :) That's really good news ah wonder uncle Jack done trying to work he magic to get him to play..we need that like  a baby need diapers to keep all that Sh!T  we have been playin contained :angel:

If he plays I would feel more comfortable  if we decide to play the 3-5-2 formation that Latas would most likely play I would actually like us to play 3-4-2-1 like this maybe

J .Samuel       lawrence     John

Yorke/Hyland       Spann     
                                 Carlos                                      Daniel

Tinto                      Glen/Samuel
                                                       Jones

But again wishful thinking...we maybe ass out as he blank we ;D

« Last Edit: June 17, 2009, 02:40:30 PM by noize »

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: June 17, 2009, 03:26:18 PM »
:) That's really good news ah wonder uncle Jack done trying to work he magic to get him to play..we need that like  a baby need diapers to keep all that Sh!T  we have been playin contained :angel:

If he plays I would feel more comfortable  if we decide to play the 3-5-2 formation that Latas would most likely play I would actually like us to play 3-4-2-1 like this maybe

J .Samuel       lawrence     John

Yorke/Hyland       Spann     
                                 Carlos                                      Daniel

Tinto                      Glen/Samuel
                                                       Jones

But again wishful thinking...we maybe ass out as he blank we ;D

Yuh mad!!!! denise :devil: lawrence and avery!! jlloyd ain't that good, bredder we need an all out back four to get any kinda stability in the back dey.

i've been taxing my brain and recalling the whole qualifying campaign, did you know most of our goals came from the flanks into the center of defence, and dennis lawrence was @ the middle of all the goals that scored on us. it seem like him and clayton ince is ah match made in hell.

no need for carlos tuh be running up and down the righ flank like ah mad horse, we have tinto now so carlos could stay in the back, that's the kinda pace we need @ the right rare flank anyway.

the midfield needs ah face lift! spann and daniel cannot play @ the same time, we need some pace in the midfield. ah like tinto and samuels/ jagdeosingh,i feel whitley should be fit by then, and should be back in the line up. i also think bleeder or noel should start for yorke with roberts as an attaking mid, yorke could either start or finish the game, he cyar do 90 mins again, he don't have the legs anymore.

phillips/williams

carlos          james/ lawrence       avery

JLLoyd

tinto             hyland        whitley      samuels/ jagdeosingh

roberts

KJ

breds we need positive results from here on in, no more experimentation! time for dat done!

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: June 17, 2009, 04:33:01 PM »
win or stay home!!!!!!

1]; } ?>