April 28, 2024, 02:26:38 PM

Author Topic: Spoke to Latas when I went to T&T.  (Read 7213 times)

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Spoke to Latas when I went to T&T.
« Reply #30 on: June 07, 2009, 08:09:47 AM »
All I have to say is if this ass hole of a coach we have, had play a friendly or two he would have gotten a few answers instead of going into a game clueless what his team can or cant do.

Yorke legs cant hold up for 90 mins even though he is the best passer of the ball going forward. Who de hell cares if he from Tobago and de stadium name after he THAT he should be on de field for a full 90 ? come on man this is not a political game.

Ince is a problem child, easy goals scoring on him and all he do is whine.

Scotland played decent he just couldn't score. He took over Stern John position, got nuff opportunities and miss them all. International football just wasn't cut out for some people.

Lawrence is a liability. I am surprise, because I like him and I know he can do better.

Jones played better than he normally do.

Glad Keon Daniel didn't play, he needs a reality check.

The rest of the team played well.

I was really pleased with Noel, Glen, Tinto, Edwards and Spann.

Avery was our best defender.

Why didn't Latapy sub Scotland at half time for Glen.

Why did he sub Tinto when Tinto was drawing 2 defenders on him and getting foul alot. Inexperience as a coach cost us the game yesterday. How can you fix something that is NOT broken, in a tactical aspect Tinto should have stayed on.

VS Mexico our fitness will really be tested.

I feel a 4-5-1 is our best bet, we may play good in the first half but after a while, altitude will kick in. And I dont believe Latapy ever played in Mexico ?

We have to be smart to win this game.

My line up.

Phillip
Edwards, Thomas, Andrews, Avery
Tinto, Spann, Birchall, Yorke, Noel
                  Jones

Sam u eh read dat Andrews and Thomas cyah play 2gether and Dog eh good so lets go wit Hislop an Thomas.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 11, 2009, 08:59:33 PM »
My interview was spot on.  :angel:
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 03, 2009, 08:41:00 AM »
Sam, we due for another interview !

I feel you should interview Kenwyne Jones next. ?

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 04, 2009, 08:36:05 AM »
Add this to de interview for meh Mods....

Russell Latapy clutching to fading hopes.

Yuh training
-Yea

When
-Once a week

With who
-With some locals

Try some Spanish, Villa Capri have them live
Anyways.... But ent de foreign base available
-Yea, but them on vacation and what to lime and fete

We prepare to go Scotland for training
-Yes, we will be playing Hibs, Falkirk and St Johnstone

So you following Porterfield footsteps, playing club teams to prepare for international tournament while the others teams will be well prepared coming off the Gold Cup.
-Well, kinda, but again, I will prove to the world we dont need to play friendly games to have a good team, I didnot do my home work in school and I was successful, they even name a school have me in Trinidad.

So you feel we go beat El Salvador, a team who got better as the tournament got on, they beat Mexico and now Costa Rica in the gold cup while T&T has declined, T&T look better going forward now, but their defence is holier than de RC church in Sando.
-Well, mathematically we still have a good chance, once we win our reaming games. Forget RC church, I going La Brea by some Obea-Man.

Between you and I, yuh really feel we going South Africa.
-No, we in a deep hole and it getting deeper, but Jack Warner wants to hear we going SA, so, we going SA. One day though, he will wake up, I just hope I can win a few games before that happens as Celtics have offer me a job in Scotland to coach their team once I get the experience with T&T the offer will be there and I will be close with my family once more. This time I win, Jack lose.

How yuh think de TTFF does operate
-Yuh don't see how many getting position hear in T&T for free, look at Anton Corneal, a perfect example, he said the under 17 team was ready before they went Mexico and then after the poor games, they got 13 goals scored on, zero scored and now he bad talking de players in public and making all sort of excuses. No he has been promoted to assistant coach of the under 20 team and I bet you he will bad talk the foreign players we may get to help the team (Jake Thomson, Gavin Hoyte etc).

He did the same thing with the last under 20 team with Ricky Shakes (for eg) and his team was embarass in LA.

-Look at his father (Alvin), he vex I got the job, he comes every week with a column in the T&T guardian about my team but I have not heard him mention anything about his son's team. Alvin does have a strong hold over Warner, maybe they got deep secrets.

-I cant handle all this drama in the TTFF, so I ready to take as much as I can get and run when de time is right.

-Anyhow Sam, ah have to go, I hear meh mother calling meh.

Ok, then, we go do ah next interview soon.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2009, 08:38:17 AM by Sam »
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 02, 2017, 12:50:24 PM »
Latas !!