April 29, 2024, 08:52:52 AM

Author Topic: T&TFF targets UK-born Zamora, Samuel again  (Read 9681 times)

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
Re: T&TFF targets UK-born Zamora, Samuel again
« Reply #30 on: June 05, 2009, 11:35:57 AM »
Ok ...we have Warriors ,I doh know if they better or have a warrior heart,good plugs for holes we might have doh.

We have plenty  :'(

"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #31 on: June 05, 2009, 11:40:27 AM »
i dont want zamora, but samuel we can definitely use.
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 05, 2009, 11:42:16 AM »
chin up man ,we get almost everything we ask for besides a warm up game ,almost all the players back and a new coach .Now we just wait and pray and watch . :beermug:
These guys is just icing on the cake .
« Last Edit: June 05, 2009, 11:43:57 AM by Quagmire »

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 05, 2009, 11:54:43 AM »
Zamora on board would put pressure on them guys now welcome bobby
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 05, 2009, 12:01:11 PM »
Zamora on board would put pressure on them guys now welcome bobby

i agree
Youtube Channel

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 05, 2009, 12:27:38 PM »
put Jlloyd at left back and .Zamora upfront with Kenwyne

Offline Weh-it-is

• Hero Warrior
  • Football is Rhythm. Yeah is Me Hammer!
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 05, 2009, 01:57:14 PM »
samuel yes....an in form Zamora definitely. for me he is too inconsistant as a striker..but when on his game he can produce. samuel brings good pace and experience which is sorely lacking in our defense....especially at the wing back position. we shud also look for other players outside of england as well. trinidadians does find themselves all over the world so with this new ruling they need to start searching other leagues in other countries to locate talent. :beermug:

Great point.  ;)
The ball is like a magnet if you continue to knock it…it will attract, and then you can attack.  Get it?

Offline Weh-it-is

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 05, 2009, 02:01:13 PM »
I doh want to see Zamora nowhere close to we national team.  That asshole turned his back on us before.  Where we going running him dong now?  He had his chance.

When heading to a WC, it doh matter breds. Use them if they could do de wuk. If ah man turn he back on we but he better than what we might have or could compete with the others, then let that man come. Doh take it personal.  ;D
The ball is like a magnet if you continue to knock it…it will attract, and then you can attack.  Get it?

Offline Weh-it-is

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 05, 2009, 02:08:32 PM »

Zamora will be better at a attacking center mid. No way should he start in front of Scottland as a forward. He is not a true striker to me. But I do like his hustle.  8)

Offline gawd on pitch

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 05, 2009, 02:09:29 PM »
Our goal keeping and defence needs sharpening. Would be good if Warner gets a call up.

Offline Trini Madness

• Heart....miles and miles of heart
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 05, 2009, 02:14:47 PM »
i dont mind zamora being on the team, but he's gonna have to earn my respect as a fan. samuel would be a great addition to the defence.

if zamora comes on as attacking mid, does this mean the disappearance of roberts?
« Last Edit: June 05, 2009, 02:16:55 PM by Trini Madness »
A dream you don't fight for will haunt you for the rest of your life.

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Cory Thomas: Illustration and Design
« Reply #41 on: June 05, 2009, 02:43:33 PM »
if zamora comes on as attacking mid, does this mean the disappearance of roberts?
Exactly. I doh want to draft in men just because they there when we already have homegrown options. I want people for where our options in a mess.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 05, 2009, 03:01:58 PM »
If all yuh want to cuss Zamaora then all yuh cuss Shaka too. Shaka had aspirations of playing for England too. Wasn't he not a reserve for England in a friendly international. Look, Bobby is not the first and will not be the last to weigh their options to play for country of birth or country of heritage. I was disappointed with him, but I understood how he felt at the time. Look, Cyrille Regis had an opportunity to play for France. England give one or two caps and parked him after that.

Right now, thanks to JW and the TTFF we have not produced any replacement of QUALITY for the Soca Warriors since the last WC. That is 3and 1/2 years is the amount of time everybody does have to replenish their national team with new blood. Defence?????? Forward????? Midfield......Keon?????  We ain't produce nothing. Zilch!!!!!!

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 05, 2009, 03:39:37 PM »
If all yuh want to cuss Zamaora then all yuh cuss Shaka too. Shaka had aspirations of playing for England too. Wasn't he not a reserve for England in a friendly international. Look, Bobby is not the first and will not be the last to weigh their options to play for country of birth or country of heritage. I was disappointed with him, but I understood how he felt at the time. Look, Cyrille Regis had an opportunity to play for France. England give one or two caps and parked him after that.

Right now, thanks to JW and the TTFF we have not produced any replacement of QUALITY for the Soca Warriors since the last WC. That is 3and 1/2 years is the amount of time everybody does have to replenish their national team with new blood. Defence?????? Forward????? Midfield......Keon?????  We ain't produce nothing. Zilch!!!!!!

true
Youtube Channel

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 05, 2009, 03:43:08 PM »

Zamora will be better at a attacking center mid. No way should he start in front of Scottland as a forward. He is not a true striker to me. But I do like his hustle.  8)

???  :rotfl:
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: June 05, 2009, 03:49:25 PM »
Any way here is zamora  goals its around this time the ttff  fist started  looking at him . i read bobby was related  to ronnie mauge or something

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/hEOV4Xryt0M" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/hEOV4Xryt0M</a>
« Last Edit: June 05, 2009, 03:51:40 PM by Trini _2010 »

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 05, 2009, 04:34:51 PM »

???  :rotfl:
when last Scotland scored an international goal? you can;t put him ahead of the class above a premiere striker like Zamora

Offline Trinidogg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 05, 2009, 04:51:56 PM »
How could such a poor article be publish ??? Samuel not even born in England jeez... but anyway excited to see how this turns out... is it going to be tough for latapy to drop one of his pals to add Zamora?

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 05, 2009, 04:59:14 PM »
Trinidogg,
               It will be tougher if we lose. It ain't have no friend thing in this now. Pick the best team. If you have to put yuh fren' on the bench, so be it. A win is more important than his friendship.

Offline Trinidogg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 05, 2009, 05:01:58 PM »
Yea i agree...

Offline Tenorsaw

• Hero Warrior
  • YNWA
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 05, 2009, 06:10:56 PM »
If I personalize this, I would tell Zamora to "Hawl he cu*t."  Objectively speaking though:  they would both be two quality additions, and Samuel would provide some much needed stability and experience at the back.

Offline MEP

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 05, 2009, 06:18:43 PM »
samuel yes....an in form Zamora definitely. for me he is too inconsistant as a striker..but when on his game he can produce. samuel brings good pace and experience which is sorely lacking in our defense....especially at the wing back position. we shud also look for other players outside of england as well. trinidadians does find themselves all over the world so with this new ruling they need to start searching other leagues in other countries to locate talent. :beermug:

bring in zamora there will be stiff competiton up front  stern scotty and jones  they have to produce ...
cosign  ;D ;D ;D

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #52 on: June 05, 2009, 07:29:33 PM »
good news, lloyd and bobby is an asset, spoke to bobby's father in england, real nice fellah, true trini, if the ttff wasnt in a mess, more players would play, you must also keep that in mind

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #53 on: June 05, 2009, 07:35:01 PM »
ince

edwards           thomas    lawrence      samuel

yorke

baptiste           birchall    zamora         c.samuel

jones

or

edwards         samuel     lawrence   john in de back, i wonder how john fitness is with his age, along with lawrence, especially getting deeper in qualifying
« Last Edit: June 05, 2009, 07:47:33 PM by Controversial »

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 05, 2009, 07:35:29 PM »
good news, lloyd and bobby is an asset, spoke to bobby's father in england, real nice fellah, true trini, if the ttff wasnt in a mess, more players would play, you must also keep that in mind

TTFF IS A HOTTTTTTTTTTTT MESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 05, 2009, 07:37:11 PM »
Controversial,
                       I agree with you that the TTFF modus operandi does make foreign born and their parents think twice before they make a commitment. Tenorsaw if it was your son in that situation and you know the way ttff does move, you don't think you would have 2nd thoughts.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 05, 2009, 07:41:22 PM »
Controversial,
                       I agree with you that the TTFF modus operandi does make foreign born and their parents think twice before they make a commitment. Tenorsaw if it was your son in that situation and you know the way ttff does move, you don't think you would have 2nd thoughts.

Everybody here child go play 4 oui
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #57 on: June 05, 2009, 07:43:37 PM »
Controversial,

i just speaking from conversations with individuals, i would want my child to play also but you must have a competent federation. so i understand from that point of view, but zamora, samuel and i hope darryl roberts comes back will all do tt real good to say the least

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 05, 2009, 07:50:38 PM »
It is a pity they did not make this ruling earlier. We coulda have them  for tomorrow and in Mex next week.

Offline Weh-it-is

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 06, 2009, 08:21:23 AM »
Any way here is zamora  goals its around this time the ttff  fist started  looking at him . i read bobby was related  to ronnie mauge or something

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/hEOV4Xryt0M" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/hEOV4Xryt0M</a>

Nice clip's of the lad. He could play as a forward but on our national team, i wouldn't play him there. That's just me. ;)

Can anyone tell me of "one fault" he has from looking at this video?

1]; } ?>